Everybody Say Merry Christmas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keyword recognized, Program reseting. Program reset default: Maximum Time." Said a soft spoken computerized voice.

A scream tried to erupt from Kelly's gagged mouth, but it was muffled by the dildo. She remembered when she was setting the program that it asked about a reset keyword.

Kelly had left it at default, thinking that default meant there wasn't a keyword. She had also left the Reset default time to maximum, because it had been the default setting, and the instructions for resetting it were really long.

Well, the maximum time was 27 hours, Kelly could live with that, right as Kelly was having that thought however she heard the computerized voice again.

"Time now set at 99 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds... beep beep beep."

Kelly froze, no that wasn't right... but as the 3 beeps sounded the pumps and the vibrator all started up again at full power.

So as Mike opened the door to his room, he found Kelly exactly as he had left her.

"See, didn't I tell you, weird right?" She heard Mike say before hearing a laugh from his visitor.

Kelly couldn't believe Mike was showing her to someone, she was crestfallen. But at the same time she thought she had recognized that laugh.

Although the pumps and the vibrator were at full strength, Kelly found that she was not immediately climaxing again. It seemed like all of the rest she had gotten had finally allowed her body to reset itself.

Kelly held out as long as she could, trying to get more information about this visitor before she was lost again to a never ending stream of arousal and orgasms.

"Hey, why don't you sit down and put your feet up. I can give you a foot rub while we talk. Kelly would never let me, she would always say her feet were too ticklish." Kelly heard Mike say.

With another laugh she heard the visitor say, "oh Mike, that sounds wonderful."

Kelly's mind froze, she knew exactly who Mike had brought up to the room with him. It was Kareya. She knew her from the movie theater she used to work at, she had no idea how she had met Mike though. The only time Mike had ever even seen her was when Kelly had pointed her out to him one day at college.

While her mind raced trying to figure everything out, Kelly heard the familiar sound of someone sitting down in Mike's office chair, followed by the feeling of someone putting their feet on her back.

However this time there was far less weight on her back, so Kelly could only assume Kareya had sat down in the chair, and was now using Kelly as a foot stool. Kelly did not think she could have felt this low. Not only was she stuck, for basically forever because of a stupid reset program. But now she had to deal with this too.

As she was having that thought she heard Kareya.

"Oh Mike, that feels soooooo good. Kelly was an idiot not to let you do that for her."

Kelly fumed indignantly when she heard that, but it came out only as a moan. Kareya was talking about her as if she wasn't even in the room, despite the fact that the girls feet were currently resting on her back.

"She really does like this, doesn't she?" Kelly heard Kareya ask Mike.

"Yep, my little kitten pain slut." he laughed that obnoxious laugh when he answered.

"Pain slut?" Kareya asked curiously.

"Oh sure," Mike responded, "you see that rod on the bed... go ahead and smack her feet and ass with it, and she will be cumming and moaning in no time."

"Ok!" Kareya said gleefully, before Kelly even had a moment to be upset.

Still faster then Kelly could imagine the rod was striking her square on the ass, and as she moaned out in pain, the pleasure that she had been trying to hold back, so she could figure out exactly what was going on, broke through.

Kelly found herself moaning and writhing to a wonderful orgasm of pleasure mixed with the pain of the rod, which Kareya had finding her ass and feet with rapid succession. Kelly couldn't believe it, this girl was having Mike massage her feet, as she used Kelly as a foot rest, and now was torturing Kelly with the rod.

Kelly was so upset, at absolutely everything that was going on right now... but the pleasure, after the first orgasm was just too much, as as Kareya kept up her torment, Kelly just kept moaning and thrashing, and was soon lost again, to the constant arousal and pleasure...

[Time Remaining: 86:23:47:23 -- Days Later...]

Kelly had no idea how long it had been, as she had been thrown back into the realm of constant arousal and climax.

She was still aware of being used by Mike, but it seemed less and less, although her being used as a foot rest, both for Mike and Kareya seemed to be happening more and more.

Kelly only really being able to tell the difference between the two because whenever the lighter feet were on her back, she seemed to be in store for pain, more often then when the heavier feet were on her back.

On this day however, after a particularly heavy orgasm, she felt the pumps being turned off, first her gag dildo, and then her pussy dildo.

Followed by the vibrator being turned off as well. With the constant stimulation gone, Kelly's mind came back, and she was able to take stock of her surroundings.

The first thing she heard was Kareya's voice,

"So Kelly, or should I call you Kitten, how are you enjoying your new status, as Toy?"

Knowing she couldn't answer, Kelly did not even try, but she did take note that Kareya WAS using her as a foot rest while talking to her.

"I asked you a question kitten." Kareya said in a stern voice, accompanied by using the riding crop to strike Kelly right in the middle of her left sole.

Kelly squealed in pain. With out the pleasure to counteract it, the pain of the crop was unbearable.

"That's better." Kareya continued, "Now, how are you enjoying your new status as Toy?"

"uggghhh." Kelly moaned out, not knowing how else to respond.

Kareya giggled before responding.

"Well it is good to know that you are enjoying yourself. I just had to make sure before Mike went through with his new plan."

Now Kelly was very confused, and a little frightened, what was Kareya talking about. Luckily she wasn't going to have to wait long to find out.

"You see, he can't keep you, for one," Kareya paused for effect, "because he has me now, and for a second he has to get rid of you before his parents get back from their trip, its lucky that they have already extended it for a week. He also knows that you love your new place in life, so he has been brainstorming ways to make everyone happy. Personally I think that his plan is perfect. So, I just wanted to say good bye for the both of us."

She paused once more.

"And I wanted to play with you myself just one more time."

With that Kelly felt the feet swing off her back, and she heard Kareya bending down next to her. She felt both the dildos, along with the vibrator all turn on again, and all of them were at their highest setting.

Kelly could not help the way her body was reacting, and with all of the stimulation she almost missed Kareya sitting back down and putting her feet back on her back.

However there was no missing the sting of the crop that Kareya has using on her feet and ass.

Swinging hard and fast the pain was more the Kelly had felt so far, but all she could down was moan and scream into her gag dildo as it hammered deep and fast into her mouth.

After about an hour of the worst abuse Kelly had yet faced, and about 15 mind shattering orgasms. Kelly finally felt Kareya remove her feet from her back, and the crop stopped striking her as well.

However with both dildos still pounding into her her arousal was still skyrocketing. As she was lost to another orgasm, she heard Kareya moving about the room. First she heard her digging through Mike's closet, and then she heard the drawer on her base open as it sounded like Kareya was putting things into the drawer.

It wasn't until she heard the drawer close and felt Kareya start to push her stand that she began to realize what was going on, Kareya was putting her back into the box!?!

Kelly tried to struggle as hard as she could, but no matter what she did, she could not move an inch, and all of her efforts simply drove her to yet another exhausting orgasm.

Apparently having sensed Kelly's struggle, Kareya spoke up again.

"Oh, don't worry Kelly, everything is going to be just fine."

As she finished speaking she actually patted Kelly on the head, before bending down and turning off all of the devices.

Kelly would have been outraged, by the sheer condescension, if she wasn't surprised at the abrupt halt of all of the stimulation.

"Now, just a few more modifications, and we can have you all ready for Mike to take you downstairs when he gets home." Kareya said as Kelly heard open the drawer once again.

Kelly then felt the ass dildo being unscrewed and taken out of her ass.

She then heard Kareya shift to the front of the stand and remove her gag dildo as well.

For a moment Kelly's mind rebelled at the ideas that ran rampant across her imagination, but luckily her imagination was wrong, and the ass dildo did not go into her mouth, instead her gag dildo went into her ass.

Kelly had never had anything that big in her ass before, and the sheer size forced her to moan as Kareya slid it home.

"Oh, that's a good girl, you like that don't you?" Kareya cooed at her as she patted her ass.

Kelly's grunt of indignation was met only with a giggle from Kareya and another pat on the ass.

"Ok, what is next?" Kareya said to herself, as she removed the pussy dildo from Kelly.

Kelly had a good feeling she knew where it was going, and soon enough it was being pushed through her mouth ring and locked into place.

If she thought that her ass felt full, she now knew it could be worse. She almost felt like she was choking on this new bigger dildo, and it wasn't even turned on yet.

All of her time deep throating the dildos was the only thing that was going to stop her from choking to death she thought to herself.

It was then that she heard another item being pulled from the drawer, and before she had a moment to think about it, she felt the largest dildo being shoved quickly and firmly into her still dripping pussy.

Once again, the size of the dildo forcing a moan, this one stifled by the gag dildo however, and once again Kareya giggled.

"Yes, it is quite large isn't it, I know you will enjoy it." she said as ran her hand from the top of Kelly's ass, all the way up her spine, before scratching the top of her head around the straps for the head harness.

As much as Kelly wanted to be upset, the scratching of her head did feel REALLY good. However it ended as soon as it started.

"Alright, lets get these turned on, and get this box all closed up." Kelly heard Keraya say.

All of a sudden she felt the gag dildo start up, however it was at a ridiculously slow pace to what she had been experiencing. Forcing itself deep into her mouth, before slowly withdrawing, and then inexorably forcing itself again deep in her throat.

As she was concentrating on her breathing with the new predicament, she heard Kareya messing with the plunger at the back of the stand.

"We want to make sure that you are ready and willing when you arrive at your new home kitten." Kelly heard her say.

She could swear that, even though she couldn't see it, that Kareya had an evil smile on her face when she said that. However, evil smile or no, Kareya was still manipulating things on the base.

The next thing Kelly felt was the vibrator that was resting against her clit was turned on again. However it was now at the lowest possible setting.

To be fair, Kelly was alright with this, maybe if the pussy dildo was slowed down as well she wouldn't be cumming over and over again.

As she heard the switch thrown for the pussy dildo though, Kelly got a surprise. It was the ass dildo that began plunging its way in and out of her.

Kelly heard Kareya laugh, "I bet you weren't expecting that, were you?"

Kelly was speechless, not that she could speak anyway.

She was in so much shock that Kareya had the sides of the box up and in place before she realized what was going on.

"Ok Kelly, well I would like to thank you," Kareya said, "If you hadn't of done this to yourself, I never would have been able to steal Mike from you."

Hearing this, Kelly tried everything she could to do anything, but only succeeded in drawing another giggle out of Kareya.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of him, you just enjoy your new life." Kareya said.

With that Kelly felt Kareya fill her ears with the ear plugs that were still hanging on the inside of the box.

Thrown into deafness, Kelly didn't know what to do. All that she knew was that was the gag dildo taking up most of her attention, and the ass dildo, although not feeling bad, not giving her the arousal she needed, the vibrator was going to be just enough to drive her mad with need by the time she got to wherever it was that she was going.

It was later, Kelly had no way of knowing how long that she felt the box picked up and moved.

She tried making as much noise as she could, but knew that it would never be enough for anyone outside of the box to hear her.

The box was moved twice again before she felt the familiar vibration of the truck engine that clued her in that she was on a truck, but where she was going, she had no idea.

Part 6: New Beginnings

[Time Remaining: 84:19:32:12 -- Days Later...]

Kelly was burning up. Not with the heat, but with desire. The ministrations of all of the devices would have had her panting like a dog in heat had her mouth not been occupied.

It seemed like forever that she had been in this box, and to make things worse, she was getting REALLY hungry. She knew that even the nutrient paste would taste great at this point.

Kelly couldn't tell for sure, but she thought that she had been transferred more then 3 times unto different modes of transportation, even she though, onto a plane at one point.

However as the current truck that she was on stopped, and the engine was turned off, she felt herself being lifted, and then she felt the feeling of a dolly tilting her sideways.

They hadn't used dollies at what she assumed had to be the warehouse, so she was fairly certain that she was at her final destination.

Kelly felt the dolly tip down level, for a few moments as it stopped moving, and then she felt herself being tipped again, as she felt the bump of going over a door frame.

She was pushed a few more feet, then tipped level again as she felt the dolly being pulled out from underneath her. Then she felt nothing, her box was once again just sitting.

Kelly had realized almost as soon as Kareya had put the ear plugs in her ears, that Jim had done her a favor all that time back. She knew now that being able to hear what was going on around her, even muffled by the box, was much preferred to the torture she was facing now.

Afraid that she was once again in a warehouse, Kelly steeled herself for another long night, and it was at that moment that the sides of the box fell away, and she heard a very familiar voice.

"Well hello Kelly." Jim said.

Hearing Jim's voice filled Kelly with hope. Jim would get her out of this. Kelly was so happy that she started waggling her feet in glee.

"Well I guess you are happy to see me." Jim said with a laugh as he saw Kelly's waggling feet.

Waggling her feet even more frantically, she heard Jim laugh again.

This was all finally over she thought to herself, Jim would let her out, and then, to show her appreciation, she would ride him like he had never been ridden before.

Even as Kelly was thinking this, she heard Jim speak again.

"Hey look, a letter."

Kelly heard Jim step forward and she felt him lift something from her back. She realized that the last stroke up her back Kareya gave her most not have been her trying to be comforting, but her taping the letter to her back.

Well it didn't matter know, Kelly was just minutes away from being free. She was still so excited that she almost missed Jim start reading the letter out loud.

"Hey Jim, it's Mike, I hope the package got to you ok. There is a 2nd letter in this envelope which is written to you from Kelly, I have read it, and I have left some comments of my own at the end of it as well. I hope you are enjoying the new job you got in California, and I hope that the next time we see each other you will have some great stories for me. Anyway, I hope things will work out for you and Kelly, everything will be explained in the letter, and in my notes after, Yours, Mike."

Kelly didn't know what to do, she was frozen in fear. She had never written a letter to Jim, and what did Mike mean that he hopes things work out between her and Jim. With mounting dread she heard Jim start to read again.

"Jim, I am so sorry for tricking you, but I wanted everything to be perfect, and a surprise when I arrived here for you. But before I go any further could you please fill my gag dildo, it will have been a long trip, and I will be starving."

Kelly heard Jim stop reading. Quickly she heard him move to the base, open the drawer and pull something out. He quickly unscrewed her gag dildo. As soon as he did Kelly starting grunting through the Ring gag.

"Don't worry" she heard Jim say, "I saw Mike's note that you like the cherry the best, it is the one I grabbed from the drawer."

Kelly, once again shocked into silence stopped making noise, and by the time she returned to her senses Jim had already had the gag dildo locked back into the ring gag and the pump turned back on.

As Kelly heard Jim continue reading the letter she was at least partly thrilled that she was getting something to eat, finally, however with this new longer dildo it was all going straight down her throat. She almost cried that she wouldn't even be able to taste a little bit of it.

"Now that I am being fed, let me get down to the real cause of all of this. I love you Jim. I always liked you, I liked hanging out with you when you, me, and Mike would all go out and do things, and I always silently envied all of the girls that you went out with. It wasn't until things between me and Mike started getting stale though, that I realized just how much I wanted you."

Jim paused there for a moment, and Kelly was stuck thinking about just how screwed she might be here.

Mike had constructed a letter that, at least to this point, sounded very plausible. Kelly didn't have much time to ponder this though as Jim again started reading the letter.

"We both know that I have a huge kinky side, and yours is a known fact as well. After a while, well Mike was just too vanilla for me. That plus the fact that people were right, he didn't always treat me great in public, which I know I said I didn't mind, but deep down I always kind of resented him for. So I came up with this plan, which was basically an ultimatum for Mike. I had you get me all dolled up, and had you send me to Mike, in the letter that accompanied me was Mike's last chance to make things work. I told him how I felt, and I told him that this is what I wanted our relationship to be like."

Kelly's fear was starting to rise, this letter that Jim was reading was making far too much sense, and Jim had no way of knowing, without letting her out, that it wasn't really from her.

As this was going through her mind, Jim kept reading.

"Well you know what happened, he called you before he even opened the box, thank you by the way for getting him to open it. When he did open it, well lets just say that I was definitely NOT what he had in mind. However, I didn't want him to lead on that he didn't like the gift because I still wanted to be able to surprise you. I don't want you to think this is just some joke either. I want to a lot of lengths to get here to you like this. I quit my job, sold my car, told my parents that I got a job out of state and was moving, sold almost all of my possessions, a check for the majority of the amount should be in the envelope of course with some being taken out for shipping costs, and the piece I gave Mike for helping me pull this off."