Everybody's After Lura

Story Info
A cheating bimbo, scheming husband, 2 hitmen, and a fuckboy.
3.3k words
3.79
6.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers

Author's note: This story has mild violence and numerous death scenes. But don't worry, every last character in this story is an utterly terrible human being.

Enjoy!

Everybody's After Lura

<><><><><><><><><>

The deadbolt on the front door popped open with a click. As the door swung open quietly, a ski-masked intruder snuck in. He was a hired hitman. His name was James.

He liked to go by 'Agent 69', a goonish tribute to his favorite video game character. But no one called him that. In fact, no one knew about the self-derived pseudonym. James wasn't very experienced in his craft.

James was sneaking up to the second floor, stalking his target for the night. He'd already done a few low paying jobs on meth-addicted informants and out-of-luck gamblers who couldn't pay their bookies. But tonight would be the first woman on his short list of quarries. He wasn't principled, or a gentleman, or anything like that. The opportunity to kill a woman just hadn't presented itself until now. If anything, he was eager to put a female mark on his resume.

Lura Louder, the compulsively adulterous wife of billionaire Bruno Louder, was his target tonight. His client Bruno had paid an awful lot of money - for James, anyways - to sneak in tonight and put his wife on ice in her sleep. Bruno had made special arrangements to be out of town so James could easily get the drop on her. James had never seen her before, but the instructions were pretty clear: Sneak into the bedroom, and whatever woman he finds snoozing in the bed, that's the bitch he shoots.

As he snuck quietly up the stairs, he fixed a silencer to his 9mm pistol. There was the bedroom. The door was cracked open. He silently nudged it open and peered inside. Indeed, there was a woman sleeping alone in the bed. Time to go to work.

James crept into the room, footsteps silent as a cat. As he got closer to her, she began to stir. He raised his pistol apprehensively and kept closing in on her. When he got close, her stirring caused the sheets to slip off her and he noticed something that made him hesitate.

She was insanely gorgeous, with long black hair and sun kissed skin. She looked like the hottest, juiciest vixen he'd ever seen in his wet dreams. She was sleeping naked, and popping off her chest were two gorgeous, bulging cantaloupes with nipples. No wonder she was an insatiable cheater. Men must throw themselves at her feet every minute of the day. And speaking of wet dreams, what was this? She was muttering in her sleep. He leaned in closer to hear what she was saying.

She was sleeping in her makeup. Interesting choice. She was smiling, pouting and licking her bright red lips, sensually caressing and clutching her own tits. Rolling and pinching her nipples between her fingers. She had long, red, sexy dragon claw nails running across those luscious tits. It looked fantastic and James was mesmerized. It didn't take a genius to figure out what she was dreaming about. It was sex. Apparently really fucking good sex.

Through her slumber she said: "Oh, Todd.. Feed me your delicious cock. Split my pussy in half with your horny dick and fill me with your cum!..."

Ooh, that was good shit. But who the fuck was Todd?? Whoever he was, he was rocking Lura's imaginary world. That lucky bastard was getting it. In the dream, anyways...

James looked over his shoulder at some shelves. To his pleasant surprise there were rows of sexy stiletto pleasers, feather boas, strappy leather outfits, and a lurid bag of sex toys spilling out. There was every variant of dildo, leather whips, and a long string of steel anal beads hanging out. His lip curled as he imagined what that string of steel golf balls must look like trailing out of her tailpipe. This woman fucked like Lance Armstrong rode a bike.

But he stayed transfixed on those anal beads a moment too long. He turned back to her and she was wide awake, eyes open and looking right at him. He pointed the pistol at her, knowing full well this was the moment to kill her. In a shaky voice, he said:

"Freeze!"

What a stupid thing to say. He was supposed to shoot her, what was the point of telling her to freeze?

He stood there ogling her like a horny teenager, pistol shaking in his hand. Lura stared at him with wide eyes. She snapped her fingers and some dim lighting came on. She looked him up and down, curled up seductively in the sheets. Was she just not scared of him? Did she think this was another dream? She spoke to him with no fear at all in her voice.

"Oh, no.... Are you here to murder me?" She pouted her lips and batted her eyelashes.

James grit his teeth and firmed his grip on the pistol, hand still shaking. With no hesitation, Lura raised her leg up and showed him her glistening wet pink jewel. She stroked her clit sensually with her fingers and said:

"Wouldn't you rather "murder" this, instead?"

They looked down together, hypnotized at the gorgeous sight of her swirling her clit. Those soft fingers with those bright red talons jutting off her fingertips, whipping her pussy into a wet, juicy mess, eager to be fucked.

"Oh, fuck..." he muttered.

James wasn't concealing anything. He'd never wanted to bury his slab into a woman so bad in his entire life. Lura raised her foot up seductively and placed it on top of his head. Then she pinched the top of his ski mask in her toes and snatched it off him. He didn't even protest her seeing his face he was so busy feasting his eyes on her.

Lura smiled wide, visibly pleased by the handsome features he'd been hiding behind that mask. She reached out and stroked his face and chin seductively.

Fuck it. James tossed the pistol to the side and jumped out of his clothes, getting naked for her in record time. Lura lit up with glee at the sight of his impressive anaconda cock, hard as a rock for her.

"Yum..." she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

She grabbed him by the head and pulled him down to her, then stuffed one of her tits into his mouth. He sucked lovingly, feeling her big soft nipple firm up under his warm twirling tongue. She ran her fingers through his hair, watching with wide excited eyes, caressing those luscious tits as she fed them to him. His eyes popped open as she quietly whispered erotic filth into his ear.

He went buck wild on both of those gorgeous skin globes, sucking, licking, and tasting. He was getting every cent out of those precious $15,000 jewels. She was enjoying them as much as he was, and just as fixated on the sight as he was. She clutched and squeezed her other tit in her fingers, rolling and pinching her nipple, relishing the thrill of it all.

She shoved him back, then raised her feet up and pushed them into his lap, caressing his pulsing cock with them. Feet weren't even James' kink, but this gorgeous slut was putting them to work on him. He clutched her ankles and caressed her calves as she traced his body with them, his jaw hanging open, her soft touch electrifying him.

She reached out and grasped his cock, handling his thick skin log with those long sexy nails. She leaned forward and swallowed him down to the hilt, her muffled moans vibrating through his skin as she ate his cock alive. She sucked him lovingly like a champ till his dick glistened with her hot saliva, wet and primed to fuck her. Then she spread her pussy open with her fingers and slid him into her, feeling and enjoying every inch as he plunged into her. He went in gently at first, then worked her.

"Oooh... Smash my pussy like a barrel of grapes. Get it. Get it!!"

They both lit up, transfixed at the gorgeous sight of his long dick sliding in and out of her, watching it like porn. James' whole body tensed as he worked her hard. sweat dripping from his brow onto her. He turned her around onto her hands and knees and whipped her soft ass with his cock, making a loud slap and causing her yelp in surprised delight.

'Good thing this bitch cheats so much...' he thought to himself.

What a shame for only one guy on the planet to enjoy such top rate pussy. His mind was spinning as he thought of every possible way to get off to her. He clenched his cock and sent it deep inside her, brutalizing her with it. She unleashed a long, overwhelmed moan. Digging in for a hard, hot fuck, he felt her own juices cascading onto him, enveloping his cock in warm wet sex. He indulged in her until he felt he might lose his load inside her any second.

Then, as if she knew the perfect moment, she pulled him out and mounted him in reverse, pressing his tip into her tight ass. He grit his teeth and tensed up as she took him in. He passed into some other dimension through her hot, inviting ass hole, nearly busting it at the seams. He clutched her ass in his hands and fucked her till he was pushed to his absolute limits. She was shouting out to him more excitedly now:

"Fuck my asshole! Punish it! Annihilate it!!

She reached down caressing his balls gently, then clutched them in her hands tightly, making him yelp.

"Give me all this cum! I want it! Give it up!!"

She dropped down on him over and over, smashing his cock with her talented ass hole. Both their bodies were shimmering with sweat. Sensing him about to give in, she dismounted him and sucked his cock again. Tongue lashing his towering dick and pleasing him indescribably with her hot, horny mouth.

Raunchy ass to mouth from the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen? What a treat. He knew he was about to blow, and Lura knew it too.

She laid on him on her back again and jammed his cock back into her pummeled pussy, whispering the hottest, dirtiest encouragement imaginable, eager to coax a boiling hot load out of him.

James unleashed long, deep moans as he emptied his balls right into her. Slipping out of her halfway through, he clutched his still erupting dick in trembling fingers and shot ribbons of thick white jizz onto her splayed open pussy, leaving globs and droplets in her soft trimmed muff.

She blurted out in excitement:

"Oooh, so much cum!! Smash every drop into me with your dick, you horny pig! Do you like that? My pussy's so hungry for cum. Feed her... Feed her!!"

Exhilarated, he picked up gob after gob with the tip of his cock, greedily pushing that gargantuan load up into her. Scrambling to get every bit like some kind of lewd game.

When he finally finished, it looked like a crazed Cinnabon worker had assaulted her with an icing tube. What a gorgeous spectacle of this hot bimbo fucked and cummed inside and out.

Then, as the coup de gras, she pounced on him anxiously and sucked his drained cock clean.

James was reeling in the immense satisfaction of just smashing a hot creampie up inside Lura. She was looking up at him smiling, licking him clean and savoring his cum covered cock. But her enthrallment with him was more of a ruse than she'd put on.

Having sex with James wasn't just impulse, it was a plan. Because Lura knew any minute now, Todd would walk in the door. This was the same Todd whose name she'd called out in her dream earlier. She had invited him over to fuck her brains out one more time before her husband got home in the morning, which explained why she was sleeping in her makeup, and the bag of dirty tricks spilled out on her nightstand.

Lura knew Todd was completely infatuated with her, and he wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet between James' eyes when he walked in and saw him with her. All she had to do was buy a little more time. James kept rolling his head in ecstasy while Lura flashed a big fake smile from behind that glaze of cum on her face, a stringy glob dangling unflatteringly from her chin.

Just then, there was a noise at the door. James turned to look, still in a satisfied daze, but before his eyes could even focus, a silenced 9mm bullet sailed through the room and struck him right between the eyes. His body flopped back onto the bed, stone dead.

"Ooh!! Good shot, darling!" Lura said excitedly. "I can see you've been practicing!... Wait..."

Lura's eyes popped open with surprise. Whoever had just one-shot James, it wasn't who she was expecting.

Lura's face became even more panicked. She screeched:

"Who are you!?" Wait, no!! don't-"

But before she could finish her protest, a second silenced bullet found its home right between her own lovely eyes, killing her instantly.

<>

Lura's body lay sprawled on top of James'. What kind of twist was this? Who killed the ill-fated fuckbirds? And why kill both of them?

The killer stepped foot slowly into the room. But rather than the usual blacked-out combat boot, this foot was shod in a strappy stiletto sandal. The lovely leg attached to it was bare. This hitman was no man at all. It was a woman!

She stepped into the light. It was Alina Lethal, the platinum blonde titty dancer turned contract killer. She was suited up in a skimpy BDSM fetish outfit, bare tits hanging out through thin leather straps running around them. The dominatrix garb was her calling card. Since Alina was the last vision many people saw before expiring, she liked to give them some eye candy before ending them... as a courtesy. She was beautiful too, nearly as enticing as Lura.

Alina was a much more seasoned and cold-blooded assassin than James. Which explained why she was so quick on the trigger to kill Lura. But why did she kill James too?

Alina had made James' acquaintance in "professional" circles, and generally regarded him as a complete hack. He seemed like the kind of guy who made up stupid code names for himself. She knew that James wouldn't have the stones to kill Lura once he laid eyes on her, so she had trailed him tonight to follow up when he fumbled the job.

Of course, why settle for killing an adulterous sex kitten when you could make twice the money for also killing a horny derelict hitman?...who creampied the client's wife. It just seemed like the right thing to do professionally.

Alina strutted to the bed and examined the two bodies lying still on it. Lura was slumped over James face down, elevated by those big expensive melons. James' inanimate boner was still pointed straight up to the ceiling.

She smirked ambivalently and thought to herself:

'Horny men and cheating bimbos. The two most predictable creatures in the universe.'

It seemed like a pity to body them after such a lovely show. Alina had watched every second of it, and it took all her restraint not to jump in and join them. But oh well, duty called. Their hot fuck sesh was exquisite to watch, but it was nothing money couldn't buy.

Alina stood over the two bodies triumphantly. As she raised her pistol to detach the silencer she said:

"Never send a man to do a woman's j-ungh!!"

She was interrupted when a third bullet sailed into her back between the shoulder blades, killing her on impact and dropping her body slumped over the other two.

Oh fuck, what now? Who killed Alina??

Oh. There was Todd. He was a few minutes late - to pretty much everyone's detriment - but he was the one who dropped Alina once he saw what she'd done.

Todd stumbled into the room, pistol still smoking in his hand. He was a tall, handsome hunk of low-IQ muscle. He was wearing a Chippendale collar and cuffs, because Lura loved that kind of kinky fanfare from her men. His only other clothing was a black banana hammock, his 10-inch cock rolled up in it like a nautilus shell.

Todd blundered to the bed and surveyed the grim scene. Three bodies were piled up now, with his silicone princess sandwiched between the other two. Lura's hand was jutting out from the pile, fingers wrenched in a tense pose, and her $50,000 ring still gleaming on her finger.

Todd's face was overcome with despair as it set in that his precious big-tittied plaything was dead. His mind went into full tilt. He couldn't imagine never slamming her again. He couldn't go on without those wrecking ball tits ever stuffed into his mouth again. He looked at the pistol still in his shaking hand and said:

"I... can't go on... without it... I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT IT!!!"

<>

The next morning Bruno had arrived home. He was standing over the carnage trying to wrap his mind around it. There was his wife's body, as expected, but also the hitman he hired to kill her. The beautiful leather clad assassin - where the hell did she come from? And finally the anguished fuckboy, dead by his own hand.

He paid for a clean hit on his cheating bimbo wife. Not a Call of Duty battle royale. This morbid mess looked like a gangbang turned rugby scrum, turned Mexican standoff.

As he was reeling from the overkill, he heard a gasp at the bedroom door. He snapped to see who it was. It was his lovely housekeeper Sofia, standing there in shock with her hand over her mouth. His eyes darted back and forth nervously from her to the dogpile of bodies on the bed.

"Dios mio!" she said with a shaky voice. "Is it true??"

Bruno nodded his head slowly.

"We can finally be together, mi amor!" and she smiled with a devilish smile.

He returned it and said:

"That's right, baby. Now help me roll these bodies up. We're heading down south."

And they lived scandalously ever after.

<>

...Actually, that's not true. Rather than saying they lived "ever after" I should say "for about 45 more minutes."

Because only minutes after their morbid little celebration, they were already bickering over how to dispose of the bodies. Bruno barked at Sofia to be quiet and assured her he had a plan. Of course, he didn't, he had just recently watched Breaking Bad.

He emptied out the hot tub, the only vessel in the house big enough to hold all four bodies, and mixed up a chemical solution that would liquify the evidence forever. Problem solved, right?

Of course not. Because it turns out Bruno was terrible at chemistry. In his haste to dispose of the evidence, he mixed up a chemical cocktail that was violently incompatible with silicone. The same kind of silicone of which 5,200 total cc's were banked in the girls' lovely chests.

The resulting explosion would not only incinerate all the evidence, but the scheming couple standing alongside them. Then it burned down the entire house to a smoldering pile of embers.

<>

So, dear reader, let the fate of these characters remind you of the true moral of this story. Which is...

It's, uh...

Shit, I don't know. How about don't cheat? That's pretty simple. And if you get cheated on, just divorce her! Tell the family she was a crack addict or something, make some shitty social media posts and move on. Don't try to have her killed for fuck's sake.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this horny shitshow turned fruitless and inept killing spree. For more inspiring tales of moral truth, follow scixxxfi on literotica. Thanks for reading. THE END.

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers