Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 02

Story Info
The catgirl gets furrowed!
6.5k words
4.71
6.2k
7

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,832 Followers

Author's Warning: Prominently featuring consensual tentacle sex. And thorns.

---

Bubbles had a stomach bloated full of fish when she came shuffling into Eliza's Botanica, unsteady on her feet and with a hand to her uncomfortable belly. Technically speaking, the shop was an alchemist, not a tavern.

She had a dreamy kind if expression on her face, remembering the succubus who had overfed her. Kaia had been crushed when Bubbles had insisted the woman needed to stop or she'd explode. Because it meant the end of their date.

She spotted Veron, no longer in his crossdressing outfit. Looking every part as if he was a sword for hire, sitting at the edge of the bar and sipping at a green liquid. The orange halforc was such a prick.

He'd set her up, for a surprise facial, and still expected her to give him, her first kiss?

Bubbles stalked up to him, trying to look intimidating. He grinned as he saw her, "Bubbly!"

Her hand stung and her wrist hurt right the way down to her elbow when she slapped him.

The neko hissed in pain and held her forearm, "Godsdamned bastard!"

"Ow." He muttered, rubbing at his jaw, "I don't think I really deserved that. You got your... What did you want? Right?"

"Fish." She seethed, "The Kaia also said he fucking bastard."

He smiled tiredly, "Fine. I'll accept my punishment. Just for you, Bubbly. So how is Kaia?"

"Fucked." Bubbles sneered and glared at him, "He can't have Bubbles' first kiss anymore. She gave it to someone who was nice... Nicer... To her."

"Oh, you lose your v-tile?" He asked, with the tiniest hint of disappointment.

"... No." She muttered, and then raised her voice, "But that's no business of his! She hates him and hopes he gets the plague and dick fall off!"

Bubbles turned to storm away, when she spotted something new out the back of the store. In the gardens, she could see a new shed, but this one was reinforced with an extra big lock on it.

The catgirl blinked curiously, and then finished storming out because all the eyes were on her. As soon as she was outside, however, she scampered up a wall and over where she could look at the new shed.

There was already another street cat on the roof. One with long black hair that was matted badly. They were staring at it as well, but paused to glare at Bubbles and growl at her, "Mine."

"Doesn't look like yours." Bubbles stuck her nose up, before cocking her head, "What is it? Never seen Eliza lock up like that. Even her sugarcane has smaller lock. Though, Bubbles can't get through that one, anymore."

The other neko gave a warning growl, and then muttered, "The Ninaein can. She made herself a master key. But she doesn't know if she can get by this lock. Enchanted. Bubbles has any useful magic?"

"Ninaein not street kitty." Bubbles said apprehensively, "Coiner Guild?"

The neko nodded, admitting that they were part of one of the city's larger thief outfits. Which probably meant that breaking into the shed was less of a curiosity and more a professional contract.

The blonde's tail dropped, "Oh. Uh... Bubbles will get out of her hair..."

"You're not going nowhere." Ninaein's claws came out and she idly scratched the roof, "I need someone to trigger the trap. Won't hurt... Too much."

Bubbles whined but knew she didn't stand a chance. "What's inside? That Coiner needs?"

"Ninaein is stealing special flower." The neko said slowly, "Has to be the Ninaein. Humans can't steal it. Flower only blooms for catgirl in heat. So... The Ninaein is... Testy. Don't annoy her."

"Bubbles in heat, too." She whispered, ears going flat. She took a deep breath and looked at the shed, "She doesn't have choice. Even though she's awful thief. What is she s'posed to do?"

The other catgirl glared at her, "Awful thief?"

"Bubbles is... Clumsy. She fell off roof an hour ago." She shrugged.

Ninaein grinned sadistically, "That suits her just fuckin' fine. The Bubbles is just going to walk up to the door and pull on the lock. Now."

"Now?"

A claw touched the bottom of her throat, "Now."

She whined, ears going flat, but it had no affect on the other neko. With the possibility of the Coiner Guild coming after her, or Ninaein plain attacking her, Bubbles jumped down from the roof and glumly walked over to the mysterious shed.

Her tail was between her legs as she reached out and poked the lock hesitantly.

"ENTER IF DESIRE BE YOUR HEART. FLEE IF DEATH UNPREPARED." A voice rolled into Bubbles and knocked her off her feet. She whined and rubbed at her temples, still feeling some kind of echo inside her skull. It hadn't spoken out loud, and it had almost hurt as it screamed inside her.

Not that she really had a clue what the words meant. The second phrasing was easy - she might die if she went inside the shed, and usually that would be enough for her to scarper. Unfortunately, it wasn't really an option right now.

The first phrase though... Made no sense. Not with a death threat.

She was in heat, so it was unquestionable that she had a lot of desire, right now. She'd even given her first kiss to a random stranger just because they were slightly nice to her.

Her body really wanted for her to let somebody take her v-tile. Turn this kitten into a lioness. Make the other she-cats stop sniffing in derision every time they caught her scent and realised she hadn't had a good fucking yet.

Why did all nekos have that particular hang up about virginity? Bubbles hadn't found a master, so she shouldn't have the expectation to have let someone use her like a plaything. It was stupid.

"You're a klutz." Ninaein purred, stepping by her and to the lock. The catgirl hesitated, "Huh. Touching the lock didn't break the ward. What happened when she touched it?"

"Big voice. Loud." Bubbles stood up, "Said desire inside, but might die."

"Makes sense."

She crossed her arms and stamped her foot, "Explain! If she's fucking Bubbles' life over, the least she can do is let her choose how she's going to get killed."

"Oh, nothing like that." The neko smirked, "Inside is a plant. It really likes us in heat. Blooms for us. I'm here to steal the pollen. You... You might get addicted to the thing. That's the dangerous part. You won't want to stop playing with it. Ever."

"The Ninaein is a bitch."

The neko chuckled, "Mmm... Yeah. Pretty much. She needs you to grab the lock. Hurry up, and don't let go this time. Or I will kill you."

Bubbles stuck out her tongue at the woman, but did what she wanted. As she grasped the lock, she winced as the voice blasted the ominous greeting into her skull.

The other neko frowned for a moment, and then produced a set of various metal prongs from inside their bra and started fiddling with the lock. Several of the metal prongs went between their teeth as they worked, and Bubbles got a headache from the repeating warning.

Eventually the lock popped open, and Ninaein breathed a visible sigh of relief and tucked away her tools. Bubbles bottom lip trembled, "Can she let go?"

"Yeah." The other neko said and cruelly patted her head, "One last thing, and she'll forget she met the Bubbles. You go in first."

She whined, but Ninaein just opened the shed door and shoved her inside.

Her golden eyes glowed in the darkness, and Bubbles took in the strange greenhouse. The walls outside had been rusting tin, but inside they were covered top to bottom in tiny little questing green vines. The roof and the ground were covered in them as well.

None of the vines were even as thick as one of her fingers, but they also didn't seem to have any thorns, buds, or flowers. They just intertwined into a carpet of green.

The centrepiece of the room was a polished black column, rising up to about waist height, devoid of any markings. Atop the strange and expensive looking rock was a two handled vase.

The vase was made from some kind of agate. Bubbles knew the rock because it was cheap as shit, and she could actually afford the jewellery made from it. However, the vase didn't look cheap at all.

There were vines carved into it, depicting grapes hanging off in bunches. Those fake vines were enamelled in gold and silver. The foot of the vase was slightly different, showing four ram's heads, each with two horns, and behind the animal heads was the silhouette of a man.

She vaguely knew the silhouette. She'd seen paintings with it at the temple, but the temple didn't much like street cats and tended to chase them out.

Ninaein stepped in behind her silently sniffing the air and looking around wildly.

Bubbles pointed at the vase, "She thought you here to steal pollen? Not vase thingy."

The other neko whirled and clamped a hand over her mouth, looking at her in fright. Ninaein shook her head and touched a finger to her lips. Then they let go of her and started to prowl in a circle around the vase.

Bubbles stared in confusion at how Ninaein had her hackles up. Was the antique magically warded or something? The street cat considered just sneaking out and leaving the thief to do her thing, but she was curious, and it didn't actually feel like she was in any danger.

She shrugged, sitting down crosslegged and licking the backs of her hands. It was kinda fascinating watching the change in the thief. From the bitchy in-control woman with a thing for violent threats, to just another kitty frightened in a dark alley.

"IF DESIRE BE YOUR HEART, STAY A WHILE."

Bubbles fell over backwards, pulling her ears flat against her head desperately as the sound hit her. The fucking thing was loud enough to wake the dead.

Ninaein looked over at her curiously, cocking her head.

She swallowed nervously, wondering if it was because the other neko hadn't held the lock, or if it was actually because there was... Something... And it was only speaking to Bubbles.

Her tiny nose twitched, and she focused hard on the smells.

She could smell all kinds of earthy scents. A tiny bite of mint, the relaxing aroma of sage, because everything always has to smell like sage. The smell of wet soil after a recent rain storm. A touch of soy and beeswax.

Ninaein frantically signalled at her, trying to ask her why she'd fallen over, but Bubbles ignored the thief. There was something else about the smell, that almost felt... Familiar.

The catgirl found herself on all fours, padding closer to the vase.

Sugar.

There was something inside the vase that smelled like sugar, along with all the other smells you could expect from a garden. It wasn't like sugarcane. More like the caramel from a toffee apple or maybe even burned isomalt.

Ninaein grabbed her wrist, and Bubbles realised she'd been about to bat on the side of the vase. It had to be the smell. It was messing with her head... Calling to her.

She narrowed her eyes, glaring at the vase and feeling an almost urgent need to knock it over. She let out a low growl, her ears flattening and her hair lifting. Something was trying to manipulate her.

Something tickled at her ankle, and Bubbles looked down to see the tiny vines were beginning to shift. The entire ground coming to life. Like a giant bag of worms wriggling around and intertwining. Not aware of her, but still wrapping around her feet and ankles.

She stepped frantically, trying to stay on top of the vines. Irritatingly, the questing threads seemed to be ignoring the other catgirl altogether. Ninaein was looking about, ears flipping back and forth, but she was staying still and the green carpet was flowing around her.

Bubbles hissed at her, "What fuck cat do!?"

"She didn't do anything." Ninaein hissed back under her breath, "What did you do?"

"Heard voice." Bubbles kept jumping up from the ground, "Said to stay."

The thief rolled her jaw, "She's in heat, as well. Why is it ignoring the Ninaein?"

"What in fuck is going on!?" Bubbles raised her voice.

Which was a mistake.

The vase shattered, and a vine as thick as her wrist shot out of it and slammed into her shoulder. Bubbles was sent head over heels, but as she was still upsidedown, she felt the vine wrap around one of her ankles and yank her skywards.

She let out a terrified caterwaul as she found herself dangling in the air. A second vine slammed through the air and bound tightly around her other ankle, drawing her higher, until her feet were touching the roof.

The vines pulled her legs apart until she was doing the splits, and Bubbles let out a frightened whine, staring down in desperation to the thief who had got her into this mess.

Ninaein, however, had fallen forwards. Her wrists were wrapped together tightly by a vine and she'd been pulled onto the top of the black stone. The catgirl look terrified to finally not be ignored by the plant.

Bubbles spat a huge glob of saliva from where she was hanging, "Hate you."

It ran down the back of one of Ninaein's ears, and she whined, "This isn't right! This wasn't what she was told would happen!"

"What the fuck is this thing, you bitch!?" Bubbles snarled, feeling creeper vines curling around her legs and inching their way up her. Like she was being pulled into the thing, or transformed into a hedge sculpture.

Ninaein cringed as two large vines spun around her legs, and craned her neck to look upwards, "She doesn't know! It was supposed to be sunvine plant. This no sunvine she knows of!"

Sunvine. Bubbles knew what a sunvine plant was. A rare and bright sunflower-type plant that only blossomed in the presence of a neko in heat, native to the homeland.

Sunvines, despite the name, didn't actually have vines. They were called that because the nectar you could get from them was incredibly addictive. One taste, and years later you'd still get cravings that made it impossible to sleep.

It was no surprise that any gang might be after a live sunvine plant.

However, this damned thing didn't even have any flowers. It was more like some kind of monster, than a plant.

Bubbles whined, "What thing mean by... Desire?"

"FEAR. JOY. AWE."

The catgirl's went wide as saucers, and she swallowed, staring down at the other neko. She felt herself shiver, and whispered, "Um... Plant alive."

"No. Shit." Ninaein rolled her eyes.

Bubbles winced, "It answered her. Not just alive, alive. But... Alive."

"Thinking? Speaking?" Ninaein said, trying to shake off the vines that were curling around her waist. The neko wasn't succeeding, and Bubbles felt her suspicions confirmed as one vine snuck down the back of the thief's pants.

The monster wanted to fuck them.

Her thoughts about Ninaein's predicament became less important as she felt a vine push passed the edge of underwear and hard against her clit. Bubbles felt her overstimulated sexdrive claw itself out of the back of her head and into control.

Her tongue blepped, and she let out a long and low whine. As she tongue dripped from this position, she saw the vines below swiftly spring up around Ninaein's head, and contort so that she was forced to catch it on her tongue.

Then the other neko was lifted up towards her.

Bubbles didn't even think before kissing her. She pushed their lips firmly together, assisted by the greenery. The other neko didn't resist her, and their two tongues danced quickly, playing across the tops of each other's razor sharp teeth.

The smell of Ninaein's desire intermingled with the earthy scents. Simultaneously driving Bubbles crazy, and relaxing her. Making her take her time to kiss the other woman, but making her desperately want to fuck her.

The thief hadn't been lying about being in heat.

Tendrils of the vines twisted down her arms and through her fingers, wrapping around her gently. Puppeting her into holding the back of Ninaein's head as they kissed upside down.

The vine inside Bubbles' underwear began to play back and forth across her clit, but it felt different. Like it was shifting between softer and harder, changing shape.

Ninaein let out a hungry moaning growl into her mouth, and Bubbles felt the woman's bound wrists go around her neck. Forcing the two of them to kiss harder, more passionately.

A very real and trembling moan escaped the upsidedown neko's lips, her pussy responding to the attention. Her body craving the thief in front of her. Her mind nothing but waves of lust.

Tiny beads of a stick white sap started to appear along the length of the vines, focused mainly around those that were binding the two women together. Pushing them against each other, trying to prompt them.

Bubbles claws suddenly sprang free and she ripped the vine out of her underwear. All of the vines that had sprang out of... Somewhere... Receded instantly, dropping both the women.

The two landed on their feet, and Ninaein moaned, "Why she do that? Nina just getting into it!"

"Bubbles want master to be first time!" She snarled, "Not pissy threatening cat. Thief take broken vase and go away."

Ninaein rubbed her face into Bubbles shoulder, purring. The neko shoved her away, and sneered. The other woman looked disappointed, and then embarrassed.

They looked around the room, "Gods damn. She's usually in more control, even when she's in heat... This place is both weird, and fucky. The Coiner's can send someone else."

With that, Ninaein stormed out.

Bubbles, for her part, sat down slowly and crossed her legs. She leaned her elbows on her knees, and blinked in the strange room, before whispering quietly, "Is monster girl or boy?"

"YES." The voice thundered.

She whimpered and rubbed at her ears, "Can monster talk more quiet?"

"NO."

Bubbles swallowed, "Oh. That's... Sad. Bubbles hopes the monster isn't annoyed with her. She didn't want to share her first time with the Nina. She's cute, but Bubbles likes boys... And uh... She likes monster. Doesn't wanna share. Wants to keep."

"IF DESIRE BE YOUR HEART, STAY A WHILE."

She rolled her eyes, "Heard you the first time, monster. Not like she could miss loud bitchin' voice. But... She wants to keep monster. All to herself. Is... Is monster interested in that? Or does monster just wanna fuck her, like all the other jerks?"

It didn't reply to her. The smaller vines weren't moving, still like when she'd first entered the shed. The earthy smells had faded, and she couldn't find a trace of sugar anymore.

Bubbles' tail fell and she glumly nodded, "Sorry, monster. She not give what they want."

She stood up and headed for the door.

As she reached to push at the metal rectangle, a vine shot out of nowhere, wrapping around her wrist and pulling it back. The neko cried out in pain as thorns burst out of the vine and embedded themselves into her.

"STAY A WHILE."

Bubbles whined, staring painfully as tiny red dots fell from her to the ground below. Her bottom lip quivered as she looked at the vine, before she followed it to the source.

Near one of the shards of the broken carving, the vines were active. The small ones, curling around each other, questing upwards and falling. The larger vine had come from inside that writhing mass.

Strangely, Bubbles didn't feel like she was in danger. The phrase might have been screamed at her with the volume of a kitsune fucking, but it had felt more like a request to wait than a threat to make her stay.

Even with the thorns.

The smaller vines finally managed to take on a firmer shape. Still roiling, but looking almost like two groupings of roots. They tentatively quested upwards, continuing to try and form something.

Bubbles sat back down, staring in fascination as her monster tried to work out how to make itself a body. That was a bit weird, and unexpected. It was also very sweet of her monster.

She briefly wondered if Eliza was going to catch her sitting in the new shed, playing with her monster, and how pissed off the halforc was going to be. Probably worse than that time that Bubbles had stolen the old necklace to try and pawn it, before finding out it had belonged to Eliza's grandfather.

shakna
shakna
1,832 Followers
12