Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th-thorns..." She whispered.

Rali gave a little gasp, but the dragon held up a hand to her, "These thorns, they were on the vines that entered you? Privately?"

Bubbles gave a little nod.

He rubbed his jaw, thinking, "How long afterwards did pain persist?"

"A day." She whispered, suddenly finding a knot in the wooden floor to be the most fascinating thing in the world.

The doctor tapped a claw, "Did you see him, day after?"

She shook her head, threatening to burst into tears.

"I see. I not sure... If ivyk bloomed, day after, I would be... But... Some thorns break off, yes? Inside." He said grimly.

Bubbles thought for a moment, and then gave a short and sharp nod.

"You're pregnant."

The neko fell backwards off her chair, letting out a shocked caterwaul. She fell head over heels, thankful the cold meant she was wearing pants. She shook off the daze and then stared at him, "Pregnant...? She's going to have kittens!?"

"Not." He smiled in amusement, "Birth is... More gentle, for ivyk. Your monster planted seeds, not thorns. Planted. Next time it is her... Time... Seeds will flush out as well. You should bury your refuse in garden, instead of sending to chamberpot."

Bubbles continued staring, "She's... Pregnant. With monsters..."

"Ivyks don't require nurturing. The children won't acknowledge you as mother." He shook his head, "You just soil, to them."

"Pregnant." Bubbles whispered in terrified awe.

The elf crouched beside her, and hugged her tightly, "Sorry about him. As much subtlety as the empress' threats."

The neko squeezed her eyes shut, "Pregnant."

"You need to watch diet careful. Weak bones may hurt children, as well." Sharhalla ploughed right on, "If it too distressing, there is way to end early. But it make feel very sick."

She drew her knees up to her chin, shivering, "Pregnant."

"Has not spoken to, since?" The doctor asked.

She shook her head, "She... Hated him... After... Because hurt... But... Hurt because... Pregnant..."

"Hard question, time." The doctor stated.

She looked up at him as the tears started to fall, "Fuck."

"Have had sex since?" Sharhalla said without propriety, "Had other seed, inside?"

Bubbles flushed bright red, "Uh... Succubus? And her Ninaein... And Edric..."

"Succubus not count. Only ones with seed. Any?" The doctor raised an eyebrow.

The catgirl pawed at the floor and bit her lip, "Her... Edric. Human."

"Mmm." He grunted, and ran a hand under his jaw, "Need to see human, then."

"What!?" Bubbles yelled loudly.

The salamander sighed, "Sometimes, ivyk seed go from mother to... Not father. Rare. But need to check, keep safe."

She let out a loud moan, "Her Edric is... Working. He tailor. Edric and Yuri, on High Street."

"Know it." The man said in surprise, "I will organise. Quietly. Now... Ah. This. Drink tonic. Help with tiredness, from children."

"H-how many?" She whispered, taking the green liquid and downing it before her eyes popped and she blepped her tongue. The neko pawed frantically at it, trying to get rid of the horrible taste.

Rali offered her a small spoon of the brown syrup, which Bubbles quickly lapped up.

"Many." The salamander failed to reassure her. "Most times, ivyk plant hundred seeds. Two, three, dozen germinate. Then at... Female time... About half survive if planted good soil."

The neko launched to her feet, "She's going to kill him."

Bubbles stormed out, shoving past the elf, and into the street.

%4%E%6%5%7%8%7%4%

The neko repeatedly kicked the door until a tired looking halforc woman answered. They were yawning as they spied her, "Da fuck? Bubbles? Oh. Ya wantin' ta check on T'or? He's starting to show some more green, but he's still outta it."

"Dried branches burn." Bubbles snarled menacingly, "Give key. Or she burns down shed, as well."

"Wha?" The alchemist took a step backwards, "Whatcha talkin' 'bout, kitty?"

Bubbles claws came out, and she sneered, "Key."

The halforc raised her hands, "Not lookin' for no dang fight. But can't jus' let ya murder nobody, neither."

The neko's yellow eyes burned with magic, and her top lip lifted. There was a soft popping sound, and the alchemist fell to the ground. They held one of their ears painfully as it bled. The catgirl ran a claw up the halforc's side, slicing through her clothes.

"Key."

"Bubbles!"

The neko growled, "Next one, will be an eye. Her magic not strong. But even weak spell can ruin life."

The alchemist shivered, staggering upright and leaning on a wall as they fetched the shed key.

Bubbles did get it. Eliza was just looking out for a patron, and was probably more than a little bewildered to see this side of the neko. But fucking with a catgirl wasn't considered a stupid move just because of one or two.

Vindictive and vengeful. It wasn't just a racial trait, it was cultural. Nekos were proud of it. If you hurt one, then the clan would give their full support to the injured party. Even among street cats, there was a habit of overlooking small sleights if they were incidental to a revenge hunt.

She grabbed the key, but Eliza didn't immediately let it go, "Wha'... Ya gonna do to 'im?"

"Kill!" Bubbles screamed and yanked it out of the woman's hand. "He fucking made her fucking pregnant with a hundred fucking kids!"

"You got twins?" Eliza said in shock, still holding her ear.

The neko glared, "Twins she could cope with. Hundred is fucking hundred. She got a fucking forest in her fucking womb! So she's going to fucking hurt him! Got problem?"

"I don't feel much like dyin'." Eliza said with a hint of bitterness.

Bubbles gave a final snarl, and turned and stormed over towards the shed. She hesitated as she stood in front of it, and then jammed the key into the metal lock.

The moment she did, she heard T'or's voice in her head. "ENTER IF DESIRE BE YOUR HEART. FLEE IF DEATH UNPREPARED."

She kicked open the door, "He better be ready to fucking die!"

There was a crunching sound, and she saw weathered vines fly from the floor around the broken vase where they had been lying, to up against the wall. The bush writhed, creeping up and down, back and forth, against the furthest surface from her.

The neko pointed an accusing finger, "He made her pregnant!"

"He fucking what?!" Ninaein yelled, appearing behind her.

Bubbles turned her head, feeling like she was about to lose her grip on reality. "He dropped a hundred seeds inside her cunt. She spoke to doctor. Thorns ain't thorns. They seeds. He didn't just fuck Bubbles. He gave her monster babies."

Ninaein's face dropped, "Oh shit."

She snarled, "He was inside her, too. Did he fuck Bubbles' girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend." Ninaein's face lit up excitedly, before plunging again. The neko glared across at the frantically trying to flee bush, "He... Did. She was just about to get off, when Bubbles bit him. But if thorns were seeds... Nina's pregnant, too, maybe?"

Both nekos crossed their arms, glaring.

One branch finally found a gap in the shed and the entire thing started to squirrel its way out. Ninaein flicked a hand, and then lightly tossed a knife, cutting the vine with a loud and deafening squeal, followed by the cut vine spilling white sap everywhere.

"Not getting out of it, that easily." Ninaein sneered, "You don't even talk to her, but you do talk to Bubbles. You made us both pregnant. So... Either you take a little responsibility, or I help Bubbles light you on fire."

"FEAR!"

Bubbles spat to the side, "Wanna burn him."

"Flint?" Ninaein said idly, pulling a firestarter kit out of her bra casually and holding it out. Bubbles did not really want to know all the things that her girlfriend held in her bra. She would need to remember not to put a curious paw inside there, she might not get it back.

"JOY?" The monster asked weakly, his voice still deafening as it rattled around in Bubbles' head.

She spat on the ground again, "No. No, he wasn't that fucking good. She's had a succubus' tail, a human's dick, and a neko's tongue, since him. He was fucking awful. She doesn't fondly remember it."

Bubbles slammed her hands over nose and mouth as there was a puff of glittering pollen from the vines. She wasn't going to be so easily tricked, this time.

Ninaein waved at the stuff, and groaned, "Eugh. Ooh... She feels... Weird. Did he just kickstart her cycle? Asshole. She was just starting to not need to feel Bubbles all the time."

A vine shot out of the wood, snagging Bubbles' ankle and dragging her into the air. Before she could snarl and growl, Ninaein was also suspended in front of her, and that neko's eyes were glassy. The thief leaned towards her hungrily, blepping her tongue and trying to kiss her.

Bubbles looked around quickly, and found the flint and steel lying on the ground. It was well out of reach, so she couldn't threaten him that way. She could also feel her will to hurt him beginning to fade. The damn thing was trying to get her in the mood, again.

The worst part was, she wanted it.

She wanted to taste that sugary sap on her tongue, again.

"Well. He bastard." A panting voice came from the doorway, and Bubbles stared in astonishment as her doctor walked in, looking like he had sprinted the entire distance.

A vine slammed into the salamander's arm, briefly twitching the man's chest. He lifted up his arm, grabbed the green flesh and tore it free. Sharhalla smiled in amusement, "Put the girls down, ivyk."

"T'or." Bubbles said woozily, "She... She wants to fuck her T'or... Loves her monster..."

"Bullshit." The salamander coughed into his hand, spraying icicles everywhere and causing the vines to instantly pull back from him. The dragon laughed loudly, "The girls. Or freeze ivyk so hard and fast that it will explode."

The vines vanished, and the neko found herself plummeting to the ground. She actually managed to catch herself with both hands, for once. Which caused her to scream in pain, and her eyes water, as her fractured wrist reminded her that it existed.

Ninaein rolled onto her stomach, looking confused, "What... What the fuck just happened? She... She wanted... She's killing him."

The neko leapt to her feet and grabbed her flint. Sparks were hitting the ivyk before Sharhalla had a chance to grab her shoulder. As he tried to pull the neko away, the salamander suddenly found a knife to his throat, whilst Ninaein continued making sparks one-handed.

Bubbles rubbed at her head with her good hand as she sat up, "Feel... Feel weird. And sick. Um... Doctor? Save her?"

He backed away from Ninaein, "Can't. Ivyk just being ivyk. Not deserve die."

"Leave, or she'll cut his balls off." Ninaein answered with mirth. "She's just going to make a little bonfire."

Bubbles sighed, staggering clumsily to her feet, whilst holding her sore arm to her chest, "Nina! Leave him. Doctor said, so she has to. Or Bubbles will break up with her."

The thief paused mid-strike and turned to her, eyes wide in terror, "D-don't m-mean that?"

"Now." Bubbles stamped her foot.

Ninaein tucked away the firestarter, tail dragging on the ground and walked back over to her. The neko started licking at her sore wrist, unbidden, and purring desperately.

Sharhalla nodded firmly, satisfied, and then waved for the two catgirls to leave the shed. When they got outside, he closed the door, and then crushed the lock so it was sealed in place. Using one claw, he carved the sign for forbidden into the doorway.

Finally, he turned to them, "Bubbles. Rali is making a tea, which will make not pregnant. Do you want seeds? Discarded they can still be planted. Not as many survive, but still happen."

"Nina, too." Bubbles looked down at the catgirl that was still apologising to her.

"Both come home, then." He grunted, and turned, expecting them to follow.

Bubbles found his commanding tone irritating, and his arrogance repugnant, but she had hurt her wrist, again. And he had saved her from getting double fucked over by the monster. And she did want Rali's tea.

She snarled and kicked the ground, before trailing behind him. Ninaein, unable to lick her, walked beside her. The thief pulled out a knife and a sharpening stone from somewhere, muttering angrily and scraping the metal with a horrible sound that made Bubbles' ears twitch.

Not that she thought it was safe to complain, right now.

Ninaein had only just found out that she'd been seeded, as well. Bubbles had completely flipped out when she learned, and she was more likely to run. Her girlfriend was more likely to stab someone. Repeatedly. The shock of it probably wouldn't be helping that temper.

"Why can't she burn him, just a little?" Ninaein gave a growl, "You can't just go around putting seeds in women, like that! Pump and dump, we aren't."

Bubbles shrugged, "Doctor says ivyk just being ivyk. Listen to doctor."

"Won't kill him. Just light him on fire." Ninaein insisted.

The salamander in front of them gave a wordless grunt of disapproval. The thief pointed her knife between his shoulder blades, moving it as if she was considering throwing it. Bubbles gently and cautiously reached over and pushed the wrist down.

Ninaein glared at her, and then went back to sharpening the blade, "Assholes. Everywhere she looks are assholes."

"Didn't she have work, today?" Bubbles sighed heavily, "Why was she following, this morning?"

"'Cos she's been following every morning since the last time the ivyk tricked us." Ninaein shrugged casually, "She probably has to take off, after she has some tea. There's a bit of a problem at the guild. Politics and membership prices. Nina is probably going to have to hurt some people, so she'll be late, home. Which is unfair, because it means Bubbles is going to fuck the succugirl and not Nina."

The salamander in front of them stumbled, glancing back at them, "Guild?"

"I'm a godsdamned Coiner, you arrogant prick." Ninaein sneered at him, before smiling at Bubbles, "She's having the tea, too, isn't she? She's... She's not having ivyk's kids, is she?"

"No, she is not." Bubbles snapped angrily.

"I plant." The salamander offered lightly.

Ninaein pointed her knife at his turned head, "Shut up. Lizard. I was talking to my girl."

"She's mad." Bubbles took Ninaein's hand and rubbed their cheeks together, "Nina doesn't need to worry so much. She knows that she's feeling protective and upset. But doctor take care of us."

The thief let out a frustrated noise, and looked down at the snow covered ground, "It's... Nina failed her. Got pulled in. She couldn't protect her Bubbles... So what right does she have, to have Bubbles? She deserves more."

The neko kissed her cheek, "She's cute, when she gets upset. Want to sneak into Bubbles' bed, when she gets home, tonight? Edric is staying out. And Kaia is going to be tired from job interviews. They'll let Nina have the bed."

"Still feel like a failure." Ninaein gave a tight and small smile, "Twice. He pollen busted her brain, twice. She's a fuckin' Coiner! She should know better than that."

Bubbles whined, "So... Nina doesn't want to hold her, then?"

"Didn't say that. But she's meant to be the manipulative one." Ninaein said in amusement, "How much further to the house?"

The neko pointed, "Mmm... Three blocks?"

%4%3%6%F%6%D%6%5%

By the time they got back to the boarding house, Bubbles had forgotten about the ivyk. Instead, her focus was on her wrist that had blown out. Completely swollen up like a pig's bladder. It stang like the void, and had her in silent tears.

"Sharhalla!" Rali said excitedly, "Oh, so you found her. And... Who is this?"

"I'm Ninaein." The neko answered rudely, shoving the elf to one side, and helping Bubbles to sit down at the table. She gingerly lifted the swollen arm, "It's a break, oh wise doc. Seen this before. Fracture split when she fell."

The salamander grunted, "Concur... Just getting bag. Now, where did leave it...?"

"Under the stairs, husband." Rali said, and slid a plate of brownies in front of Bubbles, "Here, sugar. Looks like you need one of these, today. Or a lot of them."

The neko sniffled and took one with her good hand, nibbling on a corner, "Why does everything happen to her?"

"Rali, birth tea. For both." Sharhalla grunted.

The elf nodded, "Sure thing, sweet. So, because I doubt my husband told you, about ten minutes after you drink this, you're going to feel the need to pee. It won't be pee. Just go out in the back garden, will you? I don't feel like fishing ivyk seeds out of the chamber pot."

Ninaein glared, "She doesn't like the elf. Too... Happy."

"Bubbles does." She mumbled, spraying chocolate crumbs, "She feeds her nice things."

Ninaein leaned in, licking crumbs from her lips, and gave a soft purr. "They do taste nice. Suppose she's just feeling like a bad girlfriend. Protective."

Bubbles kissed her back, "Mmm. Do things tonight. But tonight, not right now. Tea, then work for Nina. Doesn't want bosses annoyed at Bubbles. That... That make her shit herself."

Ninaein giggled, and hugged her head, nipping at one of her ears, "Mmm. True. That scares her, too."

She pushed her away, "Too many liberties. Ears are not for biting."

The thief raised an eyebrow, and then grabbed the brownie out of Bubbles' fingers and jammed it in her mouth. Ninaein smirked and spoke through the food, "Where's the tea, elf?"

"Coming, sweet." Rali replied, completely unaffected by the way that Ninaein was treating her, which only seemed to serve to tick the neko off even further. Though, if the elf did share with a red salamander with a temper, she'd probably been threatened with fire over sleeping arrangements. A testy kitty was unlikely to meet the standard for intimidation.

%7%3%4%8%6%1%6%C%

Following the tea, and the thing that followed the tea, Bubbles found herself lying in a bed, holding her stomach with one hand whilst the blue salamander worked her other hand. His frosty breath was soothing, his hands that kept straightening her wrist, not so much.

Ninaein had taken off, but not by choice. She'd also threatened to carve Bubbles' name into the salamander's thigh to remind him about the horrible experience of the fucking tea.

He'd laughed at that.

Her stomach gurgled loudly, and she groaned, "Not feel good..."

"Two fixes." Sharhalla shrugged, "Sleep off, or... Well... He won't pay attention."

"Huh?"

Rali sighed and crossed to the bed, sitting down beside her, "You really need to learn some tact, husband. He was trying to say that loosening your pelvis can make your stomach feel better. And that the way you do that is... Well... Masturbation."

Bubbles' eyes went wide, "Uh..."

"You haven't noticed it yet, have you, sweet?" Rali gave an embarrassed smile, "Sharhalla wants you in his... Well... Brood. I... I wouldn't mind, either. Sort of... Why I keep... Feeding you."

"Bubbles is not pet!" She snarled.

The elf smiled at her, "Of course not, sugar. You don't have sex with your pets."

"S-sex?" Bubbles stared, confused as to how the nervous and shy elf had suddenly evaporated, and now the woman was confident and coming onto her. If this was her bedroom personality, the neko could tell why Sharhalla had married her.

Rali shrugged, "Well, I could keep feeding you brownies, if you'd prefer. I think your wife would prefer that, too."

"Nina... Not wife... Bubbles isn't completely sold on Nina, yet. She's... Terrifying." The neko said slowly and shivered, remembering the knife sharpening. "But... Bubbles not owned by anyone. She not join brood. She's the one in charge of hers. She not get owned by arrogant dragon."

Rali laughed and smiled broadly, "Oh, he was just flirting, sugar. That's the way a dragon shows interest. By being a bit domineering. We're not looking to own you or anything. Just add a little spice to things. If you'd like."