Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 16

Story Info
The catgirl writes a letter!
4k words
4.9
2.3k
3

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,831 Followers

THIS LETTER HAS BEEN ASSESSED BY THE MINISTRY FOR INFORMATION INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY BY ORDER OF HER MAJESTY, EMPRESS VANHERN, UNDER THE PATRIOTIC COLLABORATION ACT.

COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS SHOULD BE REPORTED AND FILED WITH THE MINISTRY FOR INFORMATION INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY, AND THEIR MINISTER OF OVERSIGHT, LORD GAARN.

---

To her Edric,

of Edric and Yuri, Tailors of High Street.

---

There should be silver tile enclosed, for the man who bring the letter. If not, rip 'em a new one and pay nobody, no shit! But she think that royal messengers might not be same as normal messengers, so she doesn't know if she even meant to pay them.

Bubbles should probably ask Avician, but she didn't wanna get laughed at by her Nina, who always listening.

She have lot to say, but first - she fucking hate writing. Words are big and stupid! She hurt her hand. Soft spot on end of finger? On knuckle? Avician make her practice writing. Says it normal. She hates it!

But he's impressed isn't he? Bubbles could barely fucking read when he saw her last, and now she's writing! Not just last letter, but this one too. No one helping her, at all. Has she managed to make her Edric proud of her? She can even write cursewords! (Avician very judge... Not liking that one. Nina finds it hilar... Very funny.)

Well, no one helping with this letter. Avician is a big bully and makes Bubbles practice lots of stupid things. Like writing and reading and chewing with her mouth shut.

Avician.

Maybe Bubbles should start her letter, there. You see... Bubbles completely, utterly, fucked! No. No, she didn't go and take another lover. She misses her Edric too much for that. Get stupid thought out of his head.

But... She didn't say something in her last letter, and that was a new... Kinda lover? Not really. Sorta. Eugh. So... The Edric isn't allowed to think that Bubbles is crazy, because everyone else saw it.

How does she say this as delicately as possible? His little catgirl... Has such terrible luck... That she managed to catch the attention of someone. The kind of someone that can set up things, just to watch Bubbles come blundering in and fall on her ass.

He can ask the royal messenger, who should be politely waiting for his answer. Man not supposed to come back to Bubbles without an answer, so she doesn't know if he'll hover and ask, or just check in with the Edric everyday. Something.

Ask them about... What the temple is saying about his Bubbles.

She didn't mean it! She really does, just have the shittiest (is that word?) luck in the world. She feels confident saying that. Bubbles doesn't think anyone alive at moment have luck worse than her. Because... Person who found her luck hilarious?

It was... Silver Neko.

Ask the messenger! And send letters to Sana and Kaia and Ninaein, too. They all seen the goddess kind of... Use her. Also, Kaia been talking about Edric. Bubbles thinks succugirl misses having sensible tailor around the house. So write her, esp... Special... Write her more than others.

Bubbles doesn't think of Silver Neko as a real lover. She means... Sex with the goddess is fucking mind blowing. Goddess just strokes her cheek and Bubbles in the heart of her heat. Instant. Woman kisses her, and Bubbles damn near kills her panties with wet.

Never mind that the goddess has actual dick when she uses Bubbles!

Anyways... That was what Bubbles was too scared to put in her last letter, to the man she loves and misses. Don't tell the others, but only having girls is wearing little thin. They're all so irritable and jealous, and Bubbles really kinda just aching for her Edric's magic thing.

He doesn't need cuddles after, like rest want.

Bubbles is also super proud of him and everything he do. She wouldn't ask for him to come to her. He is exactly where big wide world need him. Tailor for all the lords and ladies, under new empress and new rules. Helping dress the ones that Sharhalla help heal, showing them all the secrets of the city. Bubbles is... Very, very proud of her mate. (And Sana didn't help her think how to word that. Not at all.)

Back to bunny!

Avician is buneko, and paladin for Silver Neko.

She paid Coiner Guild to find out Bubbles' tribe and clan. Or actually, paid Guild to find lost kitten of Long Cast. Which was Bubbles. Apparently the bastards she never forgive for abandoning her in capital when she was a kitten, were grandkid or some shit, or tribe leader.

And apparently the Darkthorn [REDACTED BY THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY FOR INFORMATION INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY BY ORDER OF HER MAJESTY, EMPRESS VANHERN. REDACTED BY THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY FOR INFORMATION INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY BY ORDER OF HER MAJESTY, EMPRESS VANHERN. REDACTED BY THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY FOR INFORMATION INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY BY ORDER OF HER MAJESTY, EMPRESS VANHERN.]

So, Bubbles the only one left... And that make her heir. Which is total bullshit! The hookteeth all agree that she heir, and they talk about it together, and so on, but they never actually fucking ask her if she was interested in being heir!

Avician isn't too bad. She is a holy knight, so she stuck up and stupid, but she also listens to Bubbles, kind of. She helped to save Bubbles from prison after she got caught trying to sneak into Fanhalla. Unfortunately, her job was still to make Bubbles the heir, so that what she did.

And whilst Bubbles was running around with Nina and Sana and making total fucking idiots of themselves, in a way she too embarassed to write about, Avician was working with Phoenix and Biscuit, and they [PEACEFULLY NEGOTIATED AN EXCHANGE OF POWER FOR FANHALLA], which means now nekos in charge everything.

Avician says she not interested in sex, which is kinda nice after having Inny-Inny claim Bubbles as his wife before he even met her. And the fucking dragon who wanna make Bubbles help to fertilise her egg, even though Bubbles not want to be a mother!

Can you think of someone who would be a worse mother? Bubbles would be terrible for kittens. (Actually, Nina probably a worse mother. Don't tell her that she said that. Bubbles thinks Nina kinda want kittens from her, too.)

Also, Edric should punch Sharhalla for Bubbles, the next time he see the dragon. Really hard. Right in the fucking dick. Not in tummy. Then tell dragon he owes Bubbles a letter about how her kitten doing, and owes her a lot fucking more for giving her a fucking kitten, even if goddess played fuckery to give the kitten's egg to salamander instead.

She won't blame Edric if he do more than punch. Things with knives and balls okay. Just don't hurt her kitten.

Avician is frightening. She really is holy knight and all. She healed her Ninaein! Used not just spell, but miracle or some shit. Nina was sick. Her head got infected, and... It was bad. Sharhalla probably able to explain how bad it was.

So... Edric may have already heard, but the one who shattered Nina's skull and made Bubbles think she was dead, was a holy knight of Luna. It was Avician. So the bunny healing her Nina was kind of just making things fair. But it was still a full miracle and all.

Avician can also fight her Eri-Erian-Erien-Eria (Bubbles gives up. No idea how to write stupid dragon name) and come out unscathed.

The two are... Avician is faster, but Erin is stronger. So she thinks that in long fight, the dragon win, but in short fight, the bunny would. Just a little bunny, against a dragon made of flames and shit. The woman is crazy strong and fast.

Avician is now Bubbles' bodyguard.

She teamed up with the hookteeth, and with Bubbles being Silver Neko's plaything, and being heir of Long Cast, and nekos [REDACTED BY THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY FOR INFORMATION INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY BY ORDER OF HER MAJESTY, EMPRESS VANHERN.] Which means that Bubbles is now the queen of Fanhalla.

Yes. Queen.

Fuck, she hates her life!

Avician won't even leave the room when Kaia or Ninaein are sharing the bed with Bubbles. She means, she doesn't need bodyguard right beside the fucking bed, when people three floors down can hear Bubbles caterwaul! There's protective, and then there's weird, and then there's Avician.

So... Edric needs to prepare himself for that.

Because, she promises, the next time she sees her Edric, she is going to absolutely fuck his brains out.

Bubbles in heat. Deal with it.

She really wants to tell him all the things that she is planning on doing to him, and so she will. But first she wants to tell him about two things that happen since she ended up with dumb fucking crown on her dumber fucking head.

---

So, it only took a day for Avician to replace Bubbles' bedroom windows with ones that not open, to stop her sneaking out them whilst bunny was talking to staff. Or every time bunny not looking at her.

Did you know bunny's are really shortsighted?

But, to tease Nina, Bubbles asked that new windows be... Stained glass? They show pictures. One of the pictures shows Bubbles and Nina kissing, but instead of cat tail, Nina have fox tail. (Check her bedroom if you haven't! BIG PICTURE ON WALL! Actually... Get Sharhalla to check bedroom. Nina definently have left traps.)

This seriously pissed off her Nina when she saw it. Like threatening to stick ugly green fruit up Bubbles' butt, pissed.

Which, apparently, Avician had never heard of. She had heard that nekos not like ugly green fruit, but she hadn't heard of people putting things up their butt for fun and not just torture.

Nina found that hilarious, and so started describing all the kinds of toys that you can buy or get made that are just for going up the butt. The magic ones that move by self, the ones that use wound springs, all the good ones. Avician was very distracted, staring and everything. She not know much bout sex things. So... Bubbles snuck by the bunny and out into the hall.

However, she knew that bunny not completely stupid and would realise that she was gone long before she could get to the gate to the city. So she ran off and into the staff quarters, looking for a servant uniform.

Oh. The neko [REDACTED BY THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY FOR INFORMATION INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY BY ORDER OF HER MAJESTY, EMPRESS VANHERN.] So lots of catgirls and catboys now working in palace, for Bubbles. She can't pay them much, but she can keep solid roof over their heads.

It does mean that there are lots of catgirls, so that Bubbles doesn't stand out too much. She knows how to act the part of servant, and bunny's have fucking awful eyesight. Avician can barely see to other side of the room. She does have eyeglasses, but she leaves them at home most of the time because they get broke (broken? breaking?) every time she defend Bubbles. Or talk to Erin.

Bubbles actually has some thoughts on that front. She thinks that she might be able to get some iron rings and layering of glass, to combine into special glasses that resist force and not go crack or spider all time.

Um... Where was she?

So Bubbles ran into servant quarters, looking for cute little maid outfit. However, she didn't just find cute maids when she got there. Apparently she wasn't only one who figured that most servants not be in servant quarters during the middle of the day.

So.:.the:n...ST:U.PID.FU:CK.ING.BLO.BBY.INK.

So, then Bubbles went all quiet, and she snuck up on the two. Not meaning to watch! She was thinking that with them occupied on the bed, there would probably be a uniform on the floor that she could nick. Crumpled uniform less noticeable than nice, new and clean uniform like in wardrobes.

Up close, she noticed a bit more than just a uniform.

One of the two in the bed was a lamia. Red scales, crazy flexible, all around slutty? The girl was enjoying the hell out of her partner, with her little clo... Clow ache? And all.

Bubbles dropped her stupid fancy and scratchy dress, and shoved it under their bed, and was halfway into shirt, when the two maids noticed that they weren't alone. Getting caught with one boob hanging out shirt is suuuper awkward!

Panicking, Bubbles sorta just stood up, put both hands on her hips and ordered the cuties to keep going. Gave the queen's order to pretend she didn't exist and to just keep right on screwing.

She knows, she knows! Dumb idea!

The weird fucking thing, though, was that the snake girl... Kinda did it! She wrapped herself right around the other girl who was neko. The catgirl's eyes went all buggy and glowy, as the tail shoved right on up her little hole, and made her pant and moan, even as girl was trying to tell off Bubbles for stealing her uniform.

Your wife sorry, but she got totally distracted by it. Stopped doing up her shirt, didn't even look for skirt. She sat down on top of clothes drawer and kinda... Stared.

The harder Bubbles watched, the harder lamia took that kitten to town. Bubbles never, ever, thought about having a snake. Lamias are all arrogant bitches and shit. But fuck her like a lamppost, she swears that snake got a full forearm deep into her cat!

Oh. If Edric ever tries to shove anything that deep into Bubbles, she's going to shove her teeth all way into his neck and yank. No getting ideas.

However, maidcat didn't look like it hurt. Her eyes rolled back until all yellows, and then she frothy came, everywhere. It was loud and squelchy, and maybe too loud. Because when Bubbles reached down to try and take care of herself, very angry bunny kicked in door and ruined moment.

So Bubbles kinda went out the window in only a shirt, with a furious white bunny bouncing after her.

Servants kinda mad at Bubbles now. Because their window only open a fingerspan on some dumb little hook or something. Not big enough for nobody to slip through, and apparently make room hot at night.

---

Which leads Bubbles into number two!

She escaped from Avician in an alley, by swapping clothes with incubus, who she pretty sure just wanted to jerk off into her shirt. He was weird. But his clothes stank enough to cover up neko in heat.

With no one looking over her shoulder, Bubbles wanted to do, what she has wanted to do since before having to [LEAVE THE HUMAN EMPIRE PEACEFULLY, AND OF HER OWN ACCORD].

So, she went down to market, where dickholes think Bubbles don't know that they're trying to sell fucking slaves. She stole three keys and got guards yelling at her for trying to steal property, until she yelled at them about how their queen say no slaves allowed, and that anyone helping slavers gonna spend a week in prison under Ninaein's tender loving care.

Oh, she didn't say. She put her Nina in charge of slaving problem. Not whole prison. Just the bastards who think owning exotics is way world should be. Bubbles not particularly care how her Coiner makes sure slaving in her city stops. And Ninaein more than happy to play the part. There's some shit you just don't steal, and that include lives.

Anyways, guards suddenly had no problems with Bubbles, but she suddenly have few more friends. Those friends help her find couple of... Eegineeeeeer? However fuck you spell it. She had two smart friends who like pipes and bending them. They had few fun drinks, and Bubbles got to sing in tavern! Been while since she sing to decent crowd.

So, Bubbles draw up pictures from her bisicle, with net seat and everything, for comfy fucking tail support that all humans too stupid to include in their copies of her fucking invention. Well, human jerk that she was paying. Also, Edric can punch that cunt in balls, too. He not answer Bubbles' fucking letters!

She managed to get one guy interested in helping her make them, in her city. The one eegineeer who less interested, he came up with new idea that... Uh... Maybe Bubbles has tried out since. And she adores. Sorry.

He came up with idea of moving pedals to hands, and instead of just turning wheel, hands turn gears that turns wheel, that moves something back and forth. Something like maybe a carrot covered in something to help it glide in and out. Turning make it wobble, rise and fall. And make Bubbles drool.

So... Don't tell others, but the secret partner in new company, 'Automated Transport and Sexual Devices', is maybe Bubbles.

To be honest, she kinda annoyed at how well sextoy sells compared to thing that can get you whizzing around the city faster than most guards can run. She even outpaced a kitsune, that one time.

Not the succubus, though. Fuck, their teleport scary. Bubbles not try to steal apple pie from succubi no more.

She's got very big plans for her bicicles. He should ask the messenger, because she made sure that all Fanhallan messengers get one. No silver owing, neither. You deliver messages and parcels? Then queen pays to put you on list to get one of her wheel thingies.

People mad at her for that, of course. Horse owners and carrriagge builders all pissy. But, she halved mail delivery time, and she doubled how much mail moves in city, which means she doubled tax that go to castle, so she can say fuck you to business people who all assholes, anyway.

Little bit of problem with people blowing up when trying to send alchemy by mail, though. But she thinks that Darkthorn [WERE UNINVOLVED, AND ARE ASSISTING OFFICIALS AND INVESTIGATORS IN THE MATTER, AS TRUE PATRIOTS.]

Her peple make one hundred and four bicycles so far. Also, Nina says hi, after laughing at the way Bubbles was spelling bicycle, because she's a cruel and heartless bitch.

.:..She also stole Bubbles' pen, and is keen to let Edric know that she gets to fuck Bubbles whenever she feels...:;;...

Sorry. Ignore last sentence. And blood on paper.

Bubbles has met a few interesting ones through the bicycle place, of course. Talgadil, from Beeglesquawk, was a hilarious fucking kitten. Arrogant bitch thought she best damn rider, and then went plop right into creek on first ride! Or so Bubbles hears. She sold the bicycle to the woman, but only hear about it after through secrets whispered beneath moonlight. Edric know the kind of thing she means.

She also made one person very mad at her. A tauran turned up, wanting one. He had to weigh as much as whole tree! Turned sideways just to fit through fucking door and he think some little light metal hold his weight? Bubbles laughed so much that someone else had to talk to angry tauran.

Which finally brings her back around to her Edric.

The toys that she help make do something. They can make her eyes roll back, and maybe make her squeal, with bad kitsune impression. What they don't do, is make her feel as loved as her Edric's calm embrace.

Ignore wet stains on paper. She's not crying.

Not crying because she misses man that she decided she wanted to marry, after everything she seen.

She misses way he whispers to her, the way he grunts into her sensitive little ears. The way his hands support her back, without pawing at her. Everyone else has claws, and Bubbles fucking knows it. He's the only one who knows how to be gentle with her.

Bubbles makes promise by Silver Neko, that next time she sees her Edric, regardless of who watching, she's taking his belt and going down on her knees. She's going to blow him, before she says a single thing!

Well, unless whole place burning round them. Fuck war!

She's going to use her rough tongue, to trace from balls to tip. Just the way he likes it. Lick him all over, pulling at his skin, over and over, until he gets loud. Only then she going to bob her head down on him. Right as her Edric thinks he's about to lose control, that's when she's going to suck him right on down.

Bubbles cheeks will go all red and popped, her nekomimi dancing in her own excitement, as she sucks his dick. Fast and wet, squeezing him in her throat until he makes that special groan. He knows the one she means.

She still not going to swallow.

But... She'll let him cum in her hair.

shakna
shakna
1,831 Followers
12