Everyday Life with Mutant Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
M.O.N. discovers that the transformed girls are contagious.
9.5k words
4.23
4.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time no see! Sorry for going MIA for so long, both my personal life and work got really hectic shortly after I posted my last story and I ended up with very little time or motivation to write. Things have calmed down enough recently that I was able to at last finish the follow-up to my previous MonMusu story that I mentioned before. Just like the previous chapter, this one has several weird TFs (including all the ones from the previous part) so take a look at the tags if you're unsure about the content.

Hopefully I can get my next story out a bit quicker, but this is just a hobby for the time being, so I can't promise anything. Thanks for all the favourites, follows, ratings regardless. Knowing that there are people, even if it's just a few, who like my weird smut means the world to me.

-HauntedArmour

--------------------------------------

"I can't even begin to imagine how much paperwork this is going to create..." muttered Kuroko Smith. The woman worked for the Japanese government as an interspecies exchange coordinator (among other things) and her "men in black" style skirt-suit highlighted that position. Her brown eyes peeked above the dark sunglasses she wore them to look at the subject of her frustration: Kimihito Kurusu. He was one of the interspecies exchange programs VIPs, being the host to seven total liminals (the fact that Ms Smith had all but forced most of these women on him notwithstanding.) According to the call that he had made three days ago (that Smith was only responding to now because she had been busy with important government duties and NOT because she had been out drinking that night and decided she didn't want to deal with one of Kimihito's ridiculous problems while hungover, for the record) a box of bottled milk had been sent to his house from a ranch owned by the Black Lily company, which was already under the scrutiny of the government thanks to its grey market liminal immigration dealings. This milk, illegally--though thankfully not forcefully--sourced from liminals, was the reason why the person sitting in the chair opposite Ms Smith was nearly unrecognizable as the Kimihito she had seen only a week prior.

Before, Kimihito had been a fairly average Japanese man; black hair, brown eyes, and slim bodied. While those descriptors could still be applied to him, he most certainly was not an "average Japanese man" anymore. His black hair now flowed down to his hips. His brown irises now surrounded thin, slitted pupils. He could only really be described as "Slim" however if you were referring specifically to his waist, as his chest now sported a pair of breasts large enough to pull his black T-shirt up over his navel and his hips flared out as wide as his shoulders. Even more shocking was what was below those hips however: a black scaled snake tail which, combined with his drastically more feminine face, made him look like a palette-swap of his lamia homestay Miia. The comparison to Miia was quite easy for Smith to make because the Lamia in question was on a couch nearby, furiously fucking another copy of Kimihito.

The furious sounds of lovemaking had scored the tail end of Smith's interview, the slapping of flesh and cries of passion a clearly outlining the true depravity of what had happened to Kimihito and his seven homestays. Kimihito had not merely been feminized, nor had he merely been transformed into a lamia. Kimihito had been fused with Miia, their tails joining together into a single, massive limb after two meters. This ten meter long limb didn't just fork into two separate branches, however, but seven. Six copies of Kimihito were strewn about the room, all of them dressed in a men's shirt with a skirt borrowed from Miia to accommodate their tails--save for the one that Miia had stripped to have her way with. The one bodies nudity also served to remind Smith that each of these six Kimihitos, or rather the six bodies controlled by Kimihito, were equipped with both a vagina and a pair of hemipenes, a trait that Miia also now shared.

Speaking of Kimihito's body-mate, whose red-scaled tail was connected directly in the middle of his six, she had not gone without some changes of her own. Miia shoulders now held two identical heads, each one bearing the same amber eyes and bright red hair. Despite being the same length as Kimihito's however, Miia's hair failed to reach her hips. Instead, it only reached just past the lowest of her three sets of shoulder blades. These extra shoulders of course came with extra arms, the four of them busy groping along her lover's body while her original pair held him tight as she fucked him. Her extra long torso also had a second row of breasts, the same size as the F-cups above it.

According to Kimihito and Miia, they shared senses to a certain extent, meaning that they were each feeling both ends of their lovemaking at the moment. The fact that the body talking with Smith barely showed any signs of this as they talked was impressive, if anything the embarrassment of what Miia was doing behind him was more of a distraction than the sensations of the actions themselves.

Under normal circumstances, a host having sex with their homestay was grounds for immediate jail time for the host and deportation for the homestay; these were hardly normal circumstances, however, so Smith chose to overlook it. Of course, even if she had caught them having sex before the transformation, she would have simply used it as an excuse to force the indecisive Kimihito into the interspecies marriage that her superiors had been pestering her about for the past year anyway.

Ms Smith sipped her coffee in silence as she waited for Miia to finish, she wanted to make sure both of them paid attention to what she wanted to say next, and the escalating cries of passion made it clear that she wouldn't be waiting long anyway. A few moments later, Miia had climaxed inside Kimihito and proceeded to cuddle the body, allowing the conversation to continue.

"Sorry about that, she still finds the idea of being conjoined to me so arousing, and I've gotten into the habit of just letting her use one of my bodies whenever she wants."

"Just the fact that you can say that so casually when you were such a virgin just a week ago tells me all I need to know about the situation here." Smith took off her sunglasses and rubbed her temples as she thought about the mountain of paperwork and dozens of phone calls she was going to have to do when she got back to the office.

"Sorry..."

"Don't worry about it, hopefully this will be the final nail in Black Lily's coffin. That should make the government happy enough that I can convince them to be more understanding of your..." she shot a pointed gaze over at Miia, "...situation, and approve the renovations this place will almost certainly need. Once M.O.N. are done interviewing the others, I'll have them collect the leftover milk you mentioned from the fridge. If we're lucky, you're the only person they sent that stuff to, and we can shut them down before any more gets out."

"Yeah, I think me and the others have mostly come to terms with what happened, but I can't imagine too many other people being so accepting."

"I don't know, Darling," said Miia's left head. She had untangled herself from her lover's other body and was now leaning on the back of Kimihito's chair with her upper four arms wrapped loosely around his neck. "I'm sure there are plenty of people who would dream of being so intimately close to their loved one." Her right head finished her thought. This alternating speech was something she had adopted over the past few days, as her heads would often muddle words when they spoke at the same time.

"Well, regardless, the girls should be finishing up with the interviews soon, so I guess I should..." As Ms. Smith stood up, an unexpected dizzy spell sent her tumbling back down into her seat.

"Are you alright, Ms Smith?" All six of Kimihito's bodies moved closer to help if need be.

"Don't worry, I just got a bit dizzy, I have been sitting down for quite a while." Ms Smith began to make another attempt at standing, but noticed a strange discrepancy and paused. She was a fairly tall woman--by Japanese standards at least--and was quite proud of her long and graceful legs. Thus, when she pulled them in to stand she was able to tell that they were a bit longer than before, her knees a few inches higher over the seat than normal.

"Ah!" "You're Shrinking!"

Thus was Miia's surprised comment a bit confusing. If her legs were getting longer, wouldn't that mean she would be getting taller? When she laid herself against the back of the chair, however, she found Miia's comment had merit: her head rested much lower than before, scarcely managing to even reach the headrest. Confused, she quickly pushed herself up to her feet once again, ignoring the dizziness that once again accompanied her sudden rise. As she got to her feet she felt her pantyhose tighten before slipping off of her waist, falling atop her heels in a pile, her legs apparently now too long for even the stretchy material to accommodate. This wasn't the only issue with her wardrobe, however. Her suit, which had been was fitted to her proportions when she bought it, now hung halfway down her knees. Because of that, her skirt was no longer visible, having followed her rising hips up beneath her shirt. Despite these drastic changes to her bodily structure, she found her overall height to be unchanged. Of course, that was a small comfort considering what was happening to her.

"I'm transforming!? How?!"

"How could this have happened? You didn't drink any of the milk, just that cup... of... coffee." All twelve of Kimihito's eyes went wide. "THE COFFEE! I used the jug we normally keep the coffee cream in without thinking, but once it ran empty yesterday we started filling it with our own milk! I didn't even think about it, but that must have been what did it!" Of course, simply knowing the cause of the transformation did nothing to slow it, and the three of them could do nothing but watch.

Smith's hips continued to rise higher on her body, absorbing her torso as they did so. She took off her jacket and shirt so that she could better see what was happening, her hips now closing in on the black bra covering her breasts. Just before her tits were absorbed, however, they stopped. There was a pregnant pause before Kimihito and Miia sighed with relief, believing Smith's transformation to be over. Ms Smith herself however could still feel the effects of the milk affecting her body. She had been growing aroused as her body changed, her lust rising alongside her legs, but now that feeling exploded throughout her body, concentrated mainly beneath her slowly tenting skirt. She quickly moved to remove the clothes concealing her rapidly growing equipment, only to find her arms had become just barely too short to reach the clasps on the back of her skirt.

"Agh! NO!" Despite being in a situation that should be horrifying, the only reaction Ms Smith had to her arms receding into her shoulders was frustration. Her newly grown cock, its shape now clearly visible beneath her skirt as it and the accompanying set of balls filled her panties, throbbed in need as she was only able to give it a few ineffectual rubs through her clothes before even it was out of reach of her diminished limbs. Alongside the needs of her new "equipment" her old set were also beginning to cry in need, a need that she was left unable to fulfill as her hands at last fully receded into her shoulders. Left with little recourse, she began desperately wiggling her hips, hoping to somehow dislodge her cock from its silken prison so that she might be able to at least reach it with her mouth.

"Your arms, they're gone!" Kimihito could only stare in shock at the form his coordinator had taken, nothing but a head and breasts attached to a pair of legs over a meter and a half tall. His body-mate, however, seemed to understand what the just transformed woman wanted. While Ms Smith writhed about, Miia had slithered over to her and deftly unlatched her skirt

"Don't worry, Ms Smith," "I'll help you."

"M-miia! What are you doing!"

"Please...." One of Kimihito's bodies moved to pull the lusty lamia away, but Ms Smith's whimpered plea stopped him.

"Come on Darling. You should know just as well as I do how worked up mutating gets you. The eight of us were at it for hours after we changed." Only Miia's right head spoke this time, her left one was already wrapping her mouth around Ms Smith's cock.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhh." Normally Ms Smith would prefer to be a bit more in control--she was much more comfortable being the pursued rather than the pursuer--but the expert blowjob Miia was giving, her cock stretching out the lamia's throat as it continued to grow, was exactly what she needed right now. She opted to simply relax as Miia's powerful throat muscles, designed for swallowing food whole, were put to work as they squeezed and stroked Ms Smith's shaft. Her lover's immaculate technique combined with her lack of experience with her cock meant it only took a few seconds before she reached her first penile orgasm. Despite her sudden ejaculation however, her cock wasn't ready to stop, in fact the orgasm only seemed to encourage its growth as it pushed deeper into Miia's eager gullet.

As her left head continued to blow Ms Smith's cock, Miia used her uppermost arms to guide one of Smith's nipples into her free mouth. Her tongue circled the bare areola before her lips tightened and began to suck. Just like her blowjob Miia's technique was superb, the lamia had gained a lifetime of sexual experience in the three days of near-constant sex with her housemates and she put every ounce of it to work. Smith once again found herself filling Miia's mouth with hot, white liquid; however, this time it was milk that flowed into the Lamia's stomach. While both of Miia's mouths were amazing, there were only two of them, leaving her other breast and her pussy unsatisfied.

"Ms Smith? Would it be alright if I joined in?"

That was until the six bodies of Kimihito surrounded her. Each of them bore similar expressions--a mixture of embarrassment and arousal--as he asked with the one positioned in front of her. Smith found this comforting, that even with his new and sexual form, he still asked for consent like a virgin.

"Of course, Darling, help me break in this new body of mine."

Miia's oral assault slowed just long enough for Smith to reply, and as soon as she finished, Kimihito's bodies descended upon her. He had one assist Miia in draining Smith's breasts, letting his other mouths take over the task of breathing so that it and Miia wouldn't need to stop for air. The body in front of her stuffed her mouth with its cocks, while two more took up positions behind her and managed to manoeuvre themselves so that they could fuck both her pussy and asshole at the same time. The fifth body, lacking any of the traditional avenues of pleasure, took her ball sack--now large enough that it sat heavy on Miia's upper row of tits--and wrapped it around his cocks to use like a fleshlight. That left very little room for his final body, however, so he instead had it sit down in a nearby chair to give him the perfect of him fucking the woman that had brought so much joy and pain into his life.

The way that every inch of Ms smith was covered in serpentine bodies brought to mind the massive orgies that Lamia's traditionally mated in, though this setup contained far more cock than those. The idea of being the centre of attention, everybody around her being dedicated to giving her the pleasure she was no longer able to give herself, was entrancing. As she was fucked from every angle imaginable, she found herself climaxing again and again, each orgasm casing her balls to bloat around Kimihito's hemipenes and her cock to fill Miia's throat fuller. It was only after a half dozen orgasms that she found her balls truly drained, the last drops of her seed sliding into Miia's stomach as both her and Kimihito at last unleashed their own loads--coating her both inside and out with their white-hot seed.

Slowly, the trio fell into a post-coital pile. When Ms Smith's cock slipped out of Miia's mouth, it slapped against her knees, thicker around than her ankles. The three of them would have been content to simply fall asleep like this, were it not for a sudden realization Smith came to moments before drifting off.

"If your milk is contagious, then doesn't that mean everyone's is!?"

-----------------------------

While Ms Smith was talking to Kimihito and Miia about the cause of their transformation, her subordinates were tasked with interviewing the rest of the household. This was to both get a firm record of their new bodies and figure out what modifications might need to be made to the house to accommodate them. Technically, these four liminals were just members of M.O.N.--short for Monster Ops: Neutralization--an elite team under Smith's command that existed to handle violent liminals that local police couldn't without potentially starting an international incident. In practice, however, they also served as Ms Smith's lackeys, constantly having miscellaneous tasks that Smith herself lacked the time or desire to do herself.

One of these elites was Doppel, a shapeshifter capable of transforming her body as she pleased. Currently, however, she was in her "default" form, with long white hair that unnaturally flowed to cover just enough of her dark skin to be considered decent and eyes with pitch black sclera and golden irises. Her four-foot frame was currently reclined against the breasts of Meroune's ten foot lower body as it listlessly floated around the pool, making up most of the mermaid's room.

"Honestly, this whole thing is pretty wild, even by my standards Fish Tits. You and the others look like you came out of some really messed up fetish site." Doppel's comment was directed back behind her, towards the average sized upper torso that sat between Mero's shoulders. As Mero blushed from the teasing, Doppel reached behind her and squeezed one of Mero's nipples, eliciting a soft moan from the mermaid. A trickle of milk flowed out in response to the stimulation and flowed down into the pool. Doppel casually caught a handful of milk in her hands and sipped it. "You want me to add a set of milkers to the list? This stuffs pretty good, you could make some decent money selling it. Not that I would suggest something illegal like that."

"S-sell my breast milk?" Gasped Mero, a look of horror on her face.

Normally, even Doppel wouldn't be so crass to talk like this to someone who was (for better or worse) an important political figure, but she had known this particular mermaid princess long enough that she understood what came next.

"Yes!" Mero exclaimed, her eyes now as bright and distant as stars, "With their bodies so thoroughly deformed I'm sure that my Beloved, Miia, and Centorea will be unable to continue their part-time jobs, and my mother is sure to disown me the instant she looks upon my wretched form. Our massive bodies require far more food now as well, meaning that our grocery bill will soon be beyond what the government is willing to pay. My Beloved would do his best, scrimping and saving to make ends meet. Unfortunately it won't be enough and, with a heavy heart, he would ask me to sell my milk. Every day I would be taken to a shady warehouse by some yakuza thugs where they would milk me dry over several hours, groping and teasing me. Eventually..." Mero's depraved ranting continued, but Doppel was no longer paying attention. Since she had already finished the interview a few minutes ago, the shapeshifter decided to leave the princess to her delusions and made a quick exit. She was so quick that she failed to notice when Tionishia, her ogre co-worker, clad in a skirt-suit similar to that of her boss, ducked through the torn frame of Centorea's room and ran right into her.