Everyone Does It

Story Info
A series of connected stories, just a bunch of cheaters!
6.6k words
3.22
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: What is it with cheating? Why is it such a popular trope in adult fiction? Do people find that sexy? Is it the thought of someone doing something they know is wrong, or that thrill of maybe getting caught? Is it the drama? Do people love to see how a couple will react when put under these situations?

This is a series of short interlocking stories compiled into one big mess of cheaters, read on and tell what you think.*

Ding-dong!

The doorbell rang.

Upstairs, in this little suburban home, a whitetail doe was shaken from her erotic fantasy. Her husband had to go into work late tonight, wouldn't be home until morning. Inside, she could feel her biological clock ticking, she wanted a fawn already. Her vibrator buzzed diligently in her pussy, but it was no substitute for a real buck pumping his seed in her fertile womb, leaving her laden with his offspring.

She cursed under her breath when she heard the doorbell. She'd been on the brink of her latest self-induced orgasm when the offending ring shattered her dream world. She cleaned her toy, tossed it haphazardly in a pile of laundry then put a robe on, hoping she could chase off whoever it was.

As her petite hooves clacked on the way down, she failed to notice that she hadn't properly tied her robe shut. She threw the front door open and a gust blew back her robe like a downy cape, exposing every sexy inch of her young body.

The fruit bat's nose bled as he was promptly bombarded with the sight of the married doe in her naked glory. "Shit..." He muttered, folding his wings in front to hide the tent in his pants.

The doe blushed and held her robe shut. She looked down at the short bat, "Who the hell are you?"

The bat gulped before he remembered why he rang the doorbell. He cleared his throat. "Good morning, Madame. Is there a husband or children at home?" He held up a small bible. "I come to talk of the Good Lord, to ask if you would come join our church this Sunday."

The doe kept her robe closed with one hand as she looked over the handsome young flying fox who stood on her porch. Her mood lightened considerably. "No... my husband is at work, won't be back until tomorrow, his job often has him working late... and we have no children, despite us being together for two years now."

The bat straightened his black tie. "Ah, well, maybe then I could just speak with you?"

She smiled, "That'd be fine. Please come in, I'll just slip into something more suitable then we could talk all you want."

The fruit bat smiled, showing a fang through such an innocent face. "God bless you, Missus." He followed her inside. He thanked the good graces of the lord that his erection had gone down some. He blushed again when he looked up.

The doe bent down, letting the bat see her smooth thighs and thick ass as she cleared the kitchen table for him. She looked at him with a hint of mischief, "Please, make yourself at home, I will be right back." and she went upstairs.

The bat watched the doe as she went up, then he opened up his hollowed-out bible, took out a knife and went upstairs after her. He used his ears to pick out the most minute sounds she was making. He crept into her bedroom. It was empty. He shook his head before he began going through her drawers, finding jewelry, money, taking what he could find. He failed to notice the doe coming in.

"I figured you weren't no altar boy, Batty."

He yelped and turned. His jaw dropped open at the naked doe standing in front of him.

The doe giggled, "Did you really think I'd be so naïve? My husband's a lawyer. I know what a good liar sounds like and you weren't sellin' shit." She posed for the intruder. "I just figured you came for this, didn't think you'd be so stupid to try and steal my costume jewelry."

He frowned, "Costume jewelry?"

She giggled again, "Yeah, but that's enough talk about that, what do I do with you now?" She stepped closer.

The bat raised his knife.

The doe grabbed his wrist and pinned it back against her dresser. "Now, you really wouldn't wanna do that." She pressed her naked body up against his. "Not when you've got a real prize right here."

The flying fox gulped once more. His cellphone rang.

She silenced it for him, before yanking his pants down then throwing him on her bed.

The bat backed up from the doe as she crawled onto the bed. His cock stood at attention, but he wasn't so eager. "Please..."

She stopped him with a finger to his muzzle. "Shush, and let Mama take care of it for ya." She kissed him as she straddled his lap and ground her warm snatch over his length.

He sobbed a final weak protest before she sank down on him. Then... it was like a hot, wet, silken sheet had enveloped his malehood. He... had never felt anything like it.

The doe cooed from his expression, "I see... I'm your first ain't I?" She leaned in, "You're welcome." She rose her hips, allowed him to slide out some before she pushed back down. "Mmm, I can't believe someone as well hung as you ain't had a girlfriend."

The small brown bat blushed, "I don't... I have a boyfriend."

Now she understood. She giggled at the thought of being a gay man's first pussy. "Well, now that just made you even cuter, Batty. What's his name?" She continued to ride him slowly so they could talk.

The bat gripped her hips as she rode him, "T-t-taylor. Um, I'm Vladimir."

She kissed his exposed neck, "Vlad? That's a sexy name." before she chewed on one of his nipples.

Vlad gulped as she nipped him on his chest, "Oh God, it's so warm."

The doe cradled him as she continued to ride, "If you wanna cum, you can go ahead, but I'll want your full effort after that."

He nodded, "Sorry..." He whined as he indeed let himself go in her warm embrace.

The doe smiled as his cock pulsed inside her. "It's okay, I understand. I don't expect you to be that good on your first try, I don't even know you." She giggled.

Then, her phone rang.

In her brief distraction, Vlad toppled her over. Then, she was on her back with him on top and still bone deep inside her. "I'm still hard, I think I can give you a better show!" He hissed before the room quickly filled with the sound of hips clapping thick doe cheeks.

She grinned, "Now that's what I like!"

The phone continued to ring as the couple tossed and turned in bed together.

As the doe's first orgasm washed over her, she heard her husband's voice over the answering machine.

"Liv? They're makin' me stay out another three days. I'm sorry I can't be home, but there's this big deal, it should bring us in a lot of money. I promise I'll be back by this Friday at least."

...

On the other end of the phone, the whitetail buck sat in a hotel room, tie untied and pants unzipped. "I'll see you when I get home, Liv! I love you!"

A pair of slender feminine paws slid over his shoulders as he hung up. "What'd the old cow have to say?"

He chuckled as he caught those paws then leaned his head back, connecting his lips with those of a saucy, Latina ferret. "She didn't pick up. Answerin' machine got my call, she's probably asleep right now. I wouldn't put it past her, she doesn't have that drive... not like you."

"Oh, Papi, I wish you were a ferret too... I want to have your babies." The ferret licked the buck's thick neck as she pulled his shirt off then brought her fingers up to his pecs and she squeezed them like she would her own breasts. "My husband is so old, he cums dust. I can't wait for him to die so I can get his money."

The buck groaned when she pinched his nipples with those pointy claws. Suddenly, he turned and he caught her in his arms. She squealed but was quickly silenced as his lips covered her mouth.

The ferret's eyes rolled back as if she'd orgasmed from that kiss alone. She was this much in love with the buck she'd waved her tail to several times at the law firm they worked at.

He did not love her so; what he felt was lust, lust he never felt for that chubby cow of a wife he had at home. While his wide tongue danced with the ferret's petite tongue, his hands worked on her boobs, a perfect double C-cup with little pink peaks which tickled his palms when they were hard. His strong hands slid down her body to her skirt. He unzipped it, pulled it off then broke the kiss so he could see those swollen, moist, heat-ridden pussy lips of hers.

The ferret bit her lip while he seemed to admire her pussy like one does a work of art.

The buck made eye contact with her then grinned evilly before bringing his muzzle down between her legs. He took a great big whiff of her vulva and was blasted with the pungent musk of a ferret's heat.

"You gonna take a picture, Babe?" She teased, thrusting her hips in his face.

He growled a bit as he held her down, forced those legs wider before bringing his lips to her lower lips. He kissed it, nibbled on it. She squealed as he teased her so wickedly. His tongue came out and slid right up her slit. He found her clit, sucked on it, licked it, bit it.

"Mierda, mios dios!" She moaned and squeezed her breasts while the male feasted on her.

He held her labia apart and his tongue slithered inside those snatching, quivering walls.

The ferret squealed more of her ecstasy from the male's actions. She felt his tongue slide out. She tried to sit up and see what he was up to, he pushed her back down then something, two thick somethings thrust inside her.

The buck grinned as he continued to lap up her juices while he finger fucked his mistress.

She lasted all of three minutes before his fingers pushed her into orgasm. He lapped her juices as they squirted, while he still thrust his meaty fingers in her.

"Mierda! Just fuck me already!" She cried out.

The buck laughed with his chin resting comfortably in her wet fur. "If you're that impatient, then bend over so I can have you the way you should be had."

She shivered then rolled over onto all fours.

The buck sniffed her displayed rear now. He licked her again, just below her tail.

She gasped, "Careful, careful."

He continued to lick, then kissed her firm cheeks, licked them as well before he pulled his pants off, freeing his thick branch from its prison. He thrust against her but did not penetrate yet. He slid right under her, brushed his whole length against her rosy pink clit. He smeared his cock against her belly, rubbed precum directly into her tummy.

She enjoyed the odd foreplay, but she wanted him inside already. She wiggled her butt, waved her tail but he still teased even as he rest his body on top her backside.

"Tell me how much you want it, beg for it!" He whispered while he prodded at her pussy.

She sobbed in growing lust, "Please, Daniel, please! I am so wet for you! I want it now!"

He growled, "I don't think you deserve it! Beg harder!"

She hissed, "Fuck me, Master!"

Dan laughed, "That's right, Master! That's me, not Papi, not Dan, Master!" Finally, he thrust his cock inside on the word Master. He lifted her rear higher, leaving her ass hanging in mid air as he made it halfway inside her.

"Yes! I love you, Master!" She moaned.

He spanked her rear, "Say it again!"

"Master, I love you."

He pulled out then spanked her harder. "Not that... the other thing you said."

She moaned with each strike to her soft rear. "Fuck me..."

He thrust in deeper.

She squealed again as his cock spread her.

"Again!" He whispered, massaging her cheeks before slapping them again.

Soon, her ass began to turn red and sticky from his spankings and from his moist pubic fur mingling with her cunny juice. Now he lay upon her back, not thrusting, but still nestled deep in her. Her juice dripped from his scrotum. Daniel nibbled on the little female's neck, not drawing blood, but leaving deep marks with his teeth. "Say it again, Sweet Candy."

She growled, "Fuck me!"

He chuckled, "Now you sound ready." With that, he lifted her up until he was standing above her with his chorizo stuffed down her hole. He withdrew, then forced it back down hard. Then up, and down, up, down, gradually picking up speed. "Yeah, there we go, there's the little slut who wanted me so badly."

Candy bit her wrist and let him ladle his insults onto her. She would have his last name if it killed her.

Dan spurted a couple ropes of precum inside her, he slowed down to prolong the experience, less for her enjoyment but more so he could make her beg again.

"More, Master..." She whimpered.

He began to pull out. "That don't sound like proper begging."

"F-fuck me more, Master! Fuck me harder! I don't wanna walk tomorrow."

Dan laughed and spanked her hard enough to make her clinch around him. "Ask and you'll receive... one bitch of a backache." He lifted her up, still impaled on his cock. Now standing precariously on the bed, Dan had one hand pressed against the ceiling, as he started to bounce her harder and faster, deeper!

Candy squealed through a climax as a ceiling fan spun dangerously close to her face. He pressed her against his chest. "Now I'm not that cruel." He laughed as he continued. She found little comfort, especially as his cock made a visual bulge in her belly.

His climax drew close, normally he would love to drag it out for hours, but he had an important case in the morning, even if he wasn't there for his wife anymore, he still had a job to go to.

The ferret cried again as she squirted all over his crotch.

Daniel crouched carefully on the bed, pushed his new cocksleeve on to her hands but kept her legs raised uncomfortably high as he fucked her. His balls drew up against his body and a grunting release followed.

The ferret blushed, if his cock made her bulge, she could just feel her gut expanding as his cock spit its offspring inside her fertile womb.

His muscles flexed powerfully as he filled her with seed potent enough to breed a doe out of season, but useless in the uterus of a ferret. Still, she felt damn good to cum into.

Neither noticed a peeper watching them from a hidden camera placed in their hotel room.

...

A squirrel sat at his desk, nodding at everything he saw happening. He heard a weak cough from behind. He got up and looked at his ailing father. The old squirrel had IVs, heart monitors and all other assorted hospital equipment around his death bed as he watched his gold digging whore of a wife getting fucked by one of his employees. He pointed weakly to his last will which lay on a drawer by his bed.

The squirrel's son, a young lawyer with his father's firm picked up the paper then handed it to the old squirrel.

The old squirrel held the paper with hands weakened by arthritis. "Pen..."

The son took a pen from his suit then passed it to his father.

He found his wife's name on his will, then crossed it out. "So stricken, Candice." He gave the will back to his son. "She is not to see a cent when I die."

The son nodded, "Yes, father."

The old squirrel continued, "Instead, her share will go to my son."

The young squirrel blinked, "To me? I'm already getting enough aren't I? Surely you-"

"Not you, Richie." The squirrel grimaced, "My other son."

Richie leaned closer. "Another son?"

The old squirrel sighed, "Before we married, your mother and I had a second lover we shared nights with."

"You and Mom?"

He nodded, "We were young, and I was in love with both your mother and her sister, your Aunt Hillary."

Richie's cheeks flushed. "Aunt Hillary? Then, Jesse, my cousin is..."

"He is your brother. And no, he doesn't know. All these years, we felt it would be better if you'd learned when we felt you were ready. Now... I am dying, your mother is waiting for me in Heaven to greet me and I want both of you boys to have my estate and my money. You won't have to stay, your lives are your own now, you can choose what to do next but... I'm proud of you two, no matter what."

A butler walked into the room, "Master, the Rentons are here."

He nodded, "Thank you, George, please show them in then, since you will no longer be under my employ, you are dismissed until further notice so you can see your family."

The butler bowed respectfully, "Thank you, sir." He turned then walked out.

The old squirrel sighed, "Well, your aunt and cousin are here now."

Hillary walked in with her son, Jesse, younger by just a few days after Richie.

Richard offered a weak smile to his sister in-law and nephew. "Hillary, it's been some time."

She smiled similarly, her pretty dark brown hair waving every time she moved her head, "Yes, Richard, it has been a while. Too long, really."

The squirrel shrugged, "Our lives are simply too separate sometimes." He turned his sight on his nephew. "Jesse, look at you. You've grown from such a small, little fuzzball into a real lady killer."

Jesse blushed from hearing his uncle say such things. "Uh, I'm not really a lady killer. I have a girl but... oh, I don't know if she's the one."

Richie laughed as he put a friendly arm around his cousin, "Hey, you're doing better than me, dude. I'm 25 too, and I don't have a girl!"

Jesse nodded, "Yeah, I guess."

Richard cleared his throat. "Now, as much as I'd love to hear about your love lives, we really don't have a lot of time left." He beckoned Jesse closer, "Jesse, come here. I have something important to tell you."

Jesse blinked, but walked up to his uncle, "What is it, Uncle Rich?"

The old squirrel sighed, he looked to Hillary for a brief instant.

She nodded as she held herself, she knew what he was going to say.

Richard put a calming paw on Jesse's shoulder, looked him straight in the eye. "Jesse, I know you've asked your mother all these years, about who your father was, where he was. Jesse, I'm your father."

Both Richie and Hillary collectively clinched their teeth when he spoke those words.

Jesse's eyes were as wide as two full moons, "You... Uncle Richard..."

"I took care of you all these years as your uncle, but the truth is I am your father."

Jesse blinked as tears formed in his eyes, "Why?"

"Your Aunt Heather wasn't the only woman I loved, I loved your mother Hillary just as much, we were... a trio together. But, when both became pregnant, even though we wanted to stay together, we knew our families, our friends, they wouldn't understand. I married Heather because I did meet her first, but we stayed in contact all these years so I could still see you grow up, so I could be in your life as much as I was in Richie's life. I am so, so sorry we couldn't tell you until now but... I hope you understand."

Jesse sobbed, he looked to his mother.

Tearfully, she nodded, "It's true, Jess, everything. I wanted to tell you myself, but I didn't want to scare you."

He shook his head, "No, I'm not scared..." He looked at the squirrel he now knew was the dad he thought he never knew, "I'm pissed actually, but I understand."

Richard nodded, "That is fine."

Richie hugged his cousin/brother. "Jesse, just think of it, we've been brothers all this time."

Jesse did like that. "I've always thought of you as a brother." He sniffed before hugging Richie back.

Richie smiled, "And hey," he whispered, "We're both getting half of Dad's estate."

Jesse blinked, "Really?"

Richard nodded, "I know how much you've loved it here, now if you want, it can be yours."

Jesse smiled, "I'll have to talk with my girlfriend about it but... yeah, I'd like that." He took out his phone, "I'll let her know right now, if you don't mind."

Richard shrugged, "That's fine."

"Okay, cool!" Jesse stepped out as he dialed his girlfriend's cell number.

...

"Aah, fuck!" A female voice exclaimed in another room across town. The voice belonged to a squirrel, naked in a sauna with a male wolverine balls deep in her as her phone vibrated, unheard in the next room.

The wolverine wasn't the only male in the room either, two other males sat in the sauna on either side of their housemate as they watched him, waiting for their turns at this sexy squirrel. A fourth male crouched between the wolverine's legs, sucking on the male's pungent balls and licking his throbbing cock even as the squirrel bounced in the large mustelid's lap.

12