Everyone Has Needs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy moaned as her grandson rubbed and massaged her breasts. He leaned over and brought the right nipple to his mouth. Chris flicked his tongue across the nipple while gently sucking on it. He felt Missy's body reacting. Using his other hand, he reached down and slid his hand between Missy's thighs. She spread her legs, giving him access to her warm mound. He played with her pubic hair and rubbed her labia before sliding his middle finger along her slit and gently sliding it into her hole.

Missy squirmed, feeling her grandson's digit pushing into her. "Oh Chris." Her words came out almost as a whisper.

"I need you, Missy," Chris said into her ear.

Missy pulled Chris's finger out of her pussy. "I need you too, Chris." She got up and straddled her grandson. Chris held onto her hips as she reached between them and lined his hard cock up with her entrance. Spreading her lips, she slowly slid down, gasping as Chris' thick rod stretching her.

"I don't think I've ever been on a bigger cock."

This caused Chris to smile. "You feel good too, Missy." Using her knees, Missy started riding on her grandson's staff, sliding up and down. She had her eyes closed, concentrating on not impaling herself to deep, too fast.

Chris was happy to let Missy set the tempo, his hands gripping her ass. With her babydoll bunched up around her waist, Missy's tits were fully exposed, and Chris took advantage of this by hungrily licking and sucking on them. Missy leaned forward and gripped the headboard, making it easier for him to suck her nipples.

"Suck them harder," she moaned, pushing her tits more into his mouth. Chris obliged, applying more pressure and even nibbling on them a bit. By this point, Missy was sliding along the full length of Chris' organ; up until just the head was in, and then back down until her ass touched his balls.

"Make your granny's cunt happy, Chris. Give me what I need." Chris thrust up in rhythm with her, their slow fucking making the tension build up in his cock. Chris felt Missy's entire body spasm, her pussy tightening around his staff. He looked down between them and saw the white froth of her cum covering his dick.

Reaching around, Chris grabbed the back of Missy's head and pulled her in for a deep kiss. He slid his tongue through her lips into her mouth. Missy wrapped her arms around her grandson, holding him tight against her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Chris let out.

"Give it to me. Fill me with that young cum."

"Yes Missy. Yes Missy." Chris kept repeating this, faster and faster. Feeling her grandson about to climax, Missy shoved a nipple into his mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck." The cry of pleasure was muffled by his grandmother's tit. He shoved his dick all the way into her and held it there, his cum shooting deep into her canal. Missy orgasmed again. Her pussy pulsated, milking every drop of cum from his dick.

When Chris was done pumping into her, Missy slid off him and collapsed on the bed, breathing heavy. Chris started to stand up, but Missy grabbed his arm.

"I'm not a fuck-and-go. Cuddle with me." She kissed him on the lips. Chris relented and the both of them slid under the covers. Missy lay on her side facing away from Chris, and he spooned her from behind, his semi-hard phallus pressed firmly between her ass cheeks. He wrapped his arm around her and placed his hand between her legs. Chris could feel some of their juices leaking down her thigh. Missy's breathing and heartbeat quickly settled back into a relaxed rhythm. With the intention of getting up once Missy had fallen asleep, the euphoria and exertion caused Chris to close his eyes and fall asleep.

Opening up his eyes, Chris was confused at first. This wasn't his room. The body pressed against his side quickly reminded him of what happened the night before. He gently lifted Missy's arm off his chest, and moved so that her leg was no longer draped over his. This made her wake up.

"Good morning, love," Missy whispered. She reached up and stroked his chin. "You were excellent last night."

"I enjoyed it too, Missy."

"You think you could go again? I'm not old and frail enough yet that this cunt can't take a little more punishment."

"I would love to, but the sun is coming up." Chris gestured towards the bedroom door. "My parents might be getting up soon, and I don't know how we would explain this."

"Too bad," she replied, reaching down and placing her hand on his morning wood. "How about tonight?"

"Sure," he said, placing a kiss on her lips. Chris stood up and picked his shorts up off the floor. Knowing his room was only right across the hall from Missy's, he decided he could quickly dart to his bedroom without being seen.

He opened the door and was immediately startled by bumping into someone as he pulled the door closed. Erin stood in front of him, naked with a towel draped over her shoulder. She was clearly headed for the shower.

"Chris? What's going on?" she whispered. Then her senses caught up to the moment, and she saw that her son was naked, his erect penis aiming right at her belly. Her eyes opened wide. Before she could say anything else, Chris covered her mouth with one hand and used the other, the one holding his shorts, to pull her into Missy's room.

Missy was laying with her back to the door. "Changed your mind and coming back for more?" She turned around and saw her grandson and daughter standing in the room, both of them naked.

"We might have a problem," Chris said.


12