Everyone Has Needs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris let out a groan at his dad's humor. "So you're okay with this?"

"Like I said, you're both adults. You can make your own decisions. As your father, I just wanna make sure I protect you, and that means making sure you're careful and no one else finds out. Your mom and I may be open-minded about this, but you know how the rest of the world would see it."

"Yeah, I get what you're saying. We have been trying to be careful. Hell, mom only found out by accident," Chris admitted.

"That's fine, son. And if you're anything like your old man, I know you're giving Missy some good dick," Scott said.

"Like you said, she has been walking around with extra energy. I guess that means I'm doing a good job," the younger man said, smiling.

"Alright, I'll leave you to your work," Scott said, standing up. "We'll talk some more later."

"Okay, Dad," Chris answered before his father opened the door and walked out the room.

That night, dinner was awkward at first, with Chris and Missy's relationship no longer a secret. That went away fast, though, as the four of them fell back into their normal way of doing things

"Since it's Friday night, how about we play a family game?" Erin asked.

"That's fine by me," Missy added.

"We haven't played a card game in a while," Scott said. "I'll go get them and we can play right here in the kitchen."

"Good idea," Erin chimed in.

Scott left and returned with the deck of playing cards. "So what are we playing?"

"How about poker?" Chris suggested. His parents nodded in approval.

"I'll do you one better. Let's make it interesting and play it strip poker," Missy said, a smirk on her face.

"Are you sure?" Erin asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I don't have a problem with it," Chris answered. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"Hell, I've even seen Scott naked by accident," Missy added.

"When did you see me naked?"

"Years ago, before Chris was born and you two were still dating. I had come to visit y'all and you were changing clothes in your room, but the door was slightly open. I saw all that meat you were packing and told Erin she better hurry up and marry you."

"I told Missy I was very much aware of what you had between your legs," Erin said.

"Well, you might get to see it again tonight," Scott said, shuffling the cards. "So what are the rules? How many articles of clothes are we allowed?"

"How about four each?" Missy responded. "Two tops and two bottoms for each person. Whoever wins the hand, they decide who has to take off a piece of clothing."

"Sounds good to me," Chris said. His parents also voiced their approval.

"Let me go put a bra on," Erin said, standing up. "I'll be right back."

"I guess I should put some underwear on," Missy said, smiling.

"And these are the women in our lives," Scott murmured to his son.

The mother and daughter came back, with Erin wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants and Missy wearing a tank top and gray yoga pants, with her pink bra and boyshorts clearly visible under the clothes.

Scott dealt the first hand. Chris won, and surprised the group when he pointed at his mother. "Take the shirt off, Mom," he said. Erin pulled the shirt over her head, revealing the leopard-print bra she had put on.

The next hand was won by Erin, and she smiled at her son. "You know I had to get you back. Take the shirt off, young one," she said. They watched as Chris pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor next to him.

After a few more hands, Chris and Scott were just down to their boxer shorts, while Erin and Missy still had the bras and underwear on. Chris couldn't help but stare at his mother's ass when she had pulled off her sweatpants and revealed the matching leopard-print thong. Scott won the next hand, and smiled at Missy. "Okay, Missy. Off with the bra."

Missy reached behind her and undid the clasp, teasing out the reveal for a few moments before tossing the bra on Chris' head. "It always feels good to let these things free," she said.

"You and your mother definitely have similar boobs," Scott said to his wife.

"They aren't bad for an old lass, are they?" Missy asked.

"I know I like playing with them," Chris said, reaching over and jiggling Missy's breasts briefly.

"Something we have in common," Scott replied, grabbing Erin's tits over her bra.

The next hand was won by Erin, who pointed to Missy. "Time to get naked."

"I guess I'm gonna be the first one to be bare-ass, huh?" Missy said, standing up. She slid her boyshorts down and wiggled her ass. She stood in front of everyone, letting them get a good look at her nude figure and the wispy bush of reddish-gray pubic hair covering her womanhood before sitting back in her chair.

Missy won the next hand, and she gestured to Chris. "Since I can see you're already hard, tie to let that big boy out."

Chris stood up, his hard cock pitching a tent they could all see. He pulled his boxers down, and his stiff tool sprang back up, pointing at his parents.

"I can't wait to feel that again," Missy said, giving Chris' manhood a quick stroke.

"Yeah, you take after me," Scott added, nodding at his son.

The next hand was won Chris. "Okay mom. Now it's your turn to show those tits." Erin quickly unclasped her bra and let the garment drop to the floor, revealing her round breasts and light-brown nipples. "Yeah, your nipples are a similar color to Missy's" Chris observed.

"But my areola are a little bigger," Erin said, holding up her breasts so they could get a better view.

"And they're also sensitive," Scott chimed in, reaching over and giving Erin's nipple a playful lick. It instantly got hard in front of everyone.

"So both of y'all have very sensitive nipples," Chris added, mirroring his father by licking Missy's nipple, which also got hard.

"Like mother, like daughter," Missy said playfully. "And if you're not careful, we may not be able to finish this game before I hop on that hog."

"Don't threaten me with a good time," Chris responded, tweaking her nipple.

"Okay, let's keep going," Erin said. She was glad no one could see her squirm in her chair. "Only me and Scott have anything left."

"So the next hand determines the winner," Scott said, dealing the cards.

Missy won the hand and sat back in her chair, aiming her finger back and forth between her daughter and son-in-law. "So who do I choose? Who is gonna be the winner?"

"Remember, I'm your daughter," Erin said.

"Yeah, but the game was Scott's idea, so I think that counts for something. Take it off, sweety," Missy said, smiling at the other woman.

Erin stood up, and Chris could see a little wet spot on the front of her thong from his vantage point. "It looks like you've been enjoying this game quite a bit, huh?" he asked his mother playfully.

"Isn't that the point?" she answered, letting the underwear fall to the floor.

"Well, it looks like I won," Scott said, giving his wife a playful smack on the ass. "What's my prize?"

"Besides seeing us all naked?" Chris said.

"I know," Missy chimed in, a devious grin on her face. "How about a blowjob?"

"A blowjob?" Scott asked, as if he was unsure of what he heard.

"Yeah, a blowjob. Erin can get on her knees and give you a bj for being a good poker player."

The married couple looked at each other for a few moments, a silent conversation going on between them. Erin shrugged her shoulders. "I'm game. Let's move this to the living room," she announced. The other three followed her out of the kitchen, and she led Scott to the couch. Erin pulled down her husband's boxers, his semi-erect cock now in full view of his family. With Scott sitting comfortably, Erin knelt in front of him and slowly began stroking his thick rod.

Chris and Missy watched as Erin licked her lips seductively before slowly bringing her husband's cock to her mouth. She slid the member in her mouth slowly, knowing how to tease out her lover. Scott moved the hair from in front of his wife's eyes and gazed down on her, lust on his face.

Erin bobbed her head up and down, her wet lips gliding over the tool in her mouth. Chris could see his mother's cheeks moving in and out with the differences in suction. As he watched, a little bit of drool slid out of his mother's lips and dripped down his father's hard shaft.

Missy reached down and put her hand on Chris' dick, feeling it get hard in her hands. Chris turned to his grandmother and started kissing her, their tongues swirling around each other. Reaching up, the young man grabbed the mature woman's breasts and tweaked her nipples.

Her lust taking over, Missy sat down on the couch next to her son-in-law and spread her legs. "You know what I need," she said, rubbing her labia. "Give me that tongue." Chris knelt in front of his grandmother obligingly and pulled her forward enough to be able to comfortably bury his face in her honeypot.

Erin glanced to the side while keeping Scott's dick in her mouth. She didn't break her rhythm as she watched her son on his knees. With one hand still stroking Scott's cock, Erin used her other hand to start playing with herself. She alternated between rubbing up and down her labia and rubbing circles over her clitoris.

Scott was fascinated with the expression on Missy's face, how the pleasure she was feeling grew more and more evident. Her cheeks were flush and her mouth was wide open. He reached over and, for the first time in his life, tweaked his mother-in-law's nipple. Missy looked over at him and gave him a silent nod. He pinched it a little harder, making the older woman squeal.

Erin saw her husband playing with her mother's breast and started stroking and sucking harder. With Scott's cock as hard as a rock, she stopped, stood up, and then straddled her husband's lap. He held his manhood in place as Erin slowly sat on it, impaling herself on his thick package. She immediately slid all the way down, burying Scott until she felt him in her guts.

Missy was overcome with all the sexual energy in the air and reached her climax. Chris felt an explosion of her juices flow into his mouth. He licked and sucked every drop, savoring the taste of his grandmother. When her orgasm had sufficiently subsided, she tapped him on the back of his head, and he pulled up. Missy pushed her grandson away gently and then stood in front of him. She turned around and bent over the couch on front if him, holding her lips open.

Taking the older woman's cue, Chris used one hand to hold her hip and the other to aim the head of his cock at the entrance to her tunnel. Her arousal made his penetration easy, his tool sliding in with very little resistance. With his parents watching, Chris started fucking his grandmother from behind.

Erin had gotten used to seeing video of Chris and Missy fucking, but seeing it in person, right next to her, was a different story. Erin got lost in the sight of Chris' erection plowing in and out of Missy's pussy, while her own was filled by her husband. Overcome with desire, Erin reached over and rubbed her son's stomach, before moving her hand behind him and grabbing his ass. She felt the muscles flexing as he continued to fuck Missy.

Chris was surprised when his mother started caressing him, but he didn't allow the momentary shock to stop his flow. He went with it, and reciprocated by playing with Erin's nipple. Scott leaned up and pulled Erin's other nipple in his mouth.

"Oh, good God," Erin moaned, the two men in her life giving her pleasure. Missy turned her head and smiled at the sight. She then grabbed Scott's hand and brought it to her hanging tits. Scott rubbed and tweaked the mature nipples, making his mother-in-law squeal.

Chris plowed harder, slamming into Missy's ass and making it ripple. He took the hand that was on Missy's hip and brought the thumb to his mouth. Covering it with ample saliva, he then placed his digit on Missy's rosebud and slowly pushed. He watched as his thumb slid into his grandmother's ass.

"Oh fuck!" Missy exclaimed.

"Goddamn," Scott moaned as he watched Missy get penetrated in two holes. Erin started bouncing and grinding harder.

"Make me cum, baby," Erin moaned. "Give me that cream and make me cum!" She continued to watch as her son dominated her mother, his brown cock sliding in and out of Missy's pussy. Scott fucked his wife harder, shoving his manhood deeper in her crevice.

"Cum for me, honey," Missy said to her lover. "Give me that good shit and cum for me."

Missy's dirty words sent both men over the edge. Almost simultaneously, Scott and Chris shot their loads into their lovers. Erin felt her husband's semen shoot into her womb. She continued grinding, bringing herself to climax while her pussy muscles coaxed every drop from Scott's member.

Next to them, Chris plunged his cock into Missy and held it in place, ejaculating deep into his grandmother. He felt her orgasm again, her mature pussy gripping his cock. After he was done pumping his seed into her, Chris pulled out slowly, his cock covered in their juices. Missy collapsed on the couch next to Scott, watching as he and Erin kept kissing, coming down from their climaxes.

Missy reached up and stroked Chris' still-hard manhood. "That's one thing I miss about young men- how you can stay hard."

Erin reached over and helped Missy stroke Chris. "Don't wear your grandmother out, son."

"Don't worry, I'm gonna use her just as much as she needs," he responded, before positioning himself to start fucking Missy again.

12