Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She loves your big cock!" I mouthed back, just as excitedly. "Wait until she feels you explode inside her! Don't pull out, either! Let her feel the whole thing!"

That's what I really wanted to see. I couldn't wait to see Lucinda's face when Paul started filling her with cum, only to keep filling her, and filling her, and filling her. I knew she would never be able to hold it all in her tiny bottom.

She wasn't quite hooting like Lana in the strip club, but she was making a totally killer cooing sound. She was doing it right into my pussy, too, which made it that much more awesome.

"And you're also right about how horny it makes me every time I see my baby brother's huge dick," I continued. "Watching Mom wriggle around in his lap that night, knowing she was sitting directly on his crazy erection--I saw it pop out of his boxers, and it was sticking straight up, right into her pussy--I wanted to scream. It was so hot. God, can you imagine? As beautiful and sexy as Mom is--as you are, too--and your son'sgigante hard cock is pressing straight into your wet pussy?"

I have to admit, it wasn't just Lucinda. My sexy little spiel was also turning me on. Her mouth ravaging my ass and pussy was sure helping things along, as well. Still, what finally sent me rocketing into outer space was Paul's anguished growl, followed by Lucinda's unearthly shriek inside my pussy.

"Ohhhhh, my sweet Jeeeeesuuuuuuus!" she cried, and I knew Paul had finally 'released the Kraken,' as my smug little doofus brother liked to describe it. And this was a big one...a really big one. Having been there before, I turned and started counting the spasms that wracked his chest, neck, and face. Each one was a reflection of another searing rope of hot, thick cum erupting from his enormous balls, and with every electric jerking of his granite shoulders Lucinda let loose a longer, sexier wail into my pussy.

Wanting to do my part, I thought back to my first 'official' time with Paul, when he absolutely assaulted my pussy and then my ass on stage at Tank's strip club. I also thought of Mom taking Paul's incredibly powerful load in her already-drenched pussy, right in front of Rick and Donny, and I knew exactly what Lucinda was feeling that very moment.

"Ohhh, Paaaaaaul!" I moaned, and Lucinda couldn't have timed it more perfectly. Just as I was starting a nice cum she rolled me over again and slammed her mouth against my clit while forcing three fingers straight up my ass, and that was it. The water show was on!

"There it is! There it is! Look!" shouted Paul, and Lucinda tried gamely to pull back and watch as a clear, hot gush of silky girl-cum came arcing forth from my spasming pussy. That first one splashed against her left cheek, then a staccato series of high-pressure bursts showered her entire face. She started laughing and laughing, sheer ecstasy overtaking her at both ends, until I was certain she was no longer entirely with us in any real, 'present' sense. Her physical body had become but a pure vessel of lust, filled to overflowing.

It was a really great cum, for all of us. Lucinda, though, wooo, I knew she would never be the same. One thing for sure, it took her hecka long to come back down. Continuing to laugh, almost out of control, she simply couldn't stop. Eventually she began a sweet mewling while nuzzling her lips and nose against my soaked thighs and pussy, then it was playful bites, until finally she rested her face where my thigh joins my hip.

"And you two live with this temptation every day, and so does your sexy mother?" she purred, caressing my glistening lips with soft fingertips. Sliding them through my flowering slit, she began a slow, loving skritching of my matted patch of pubic hair, and for the next few minutes she continued to purr her contentment while affectionately grooming my drenched little landing strip.

"Such a wonderful scent...such a warm, sexy, wonderful scent," she said, and she kissed my shining pussy.

I sat up to kiss her, tasting my cum on her lips, and she giggled when I started licking her face. "A girl should always clean up after herself!" I said happily, licking from the top of her forehead down to her gorgeous nipples. "Mmmm...tasty!" I added, looking up from between her breasts.

"So tasty,chica, so very tasty," she grinned, cupping my face in her hands to give me another kiss. "Clean and sweet, like a blossoming pink rose."

Paul remained kneeling behind her, his cock still buried deep in her ass. She finished her kiss with a playful nibble on my bottom lip and said, "You're right, a girl should always clean up her mess. Your mother taught you well."

She began to lean forward very slowly, pulling herself inch by glorious inch off of Paul's gleaming spear, until finally with a moist'pop' the enormous, dripping wet head sprang free. Turning on her knees to face him, she took his shimmering shaft in her hands. "And since I made this mess, I'll be happy to clean up after myself."

One thing I had learned about Paul was that he really loved it when a girl sucked him clean after he'd come inside her. Similar to how he expected the girl to be able to take him all the way down her throat, he thought it was simply the usual way to finish, with the girl licking and sucking him clean once he'd come. And why not? I always did that for him, and so did Mom and Lisa. As far as he knew, it was completely normal. A girl is supposed to take his entire cock in her mouth, and of course she would want to taste their combined cum afterward.

That's how we'd trained him, and until Niki and Lana had expressed so much shock and awe over the ease with which I swallowed every inch of him, he never knew any better.

So, nope, he wasn't the least bit surprised when Lucinda set about cleaning his cock. He knows how much I love sucking him right after he's shot a gallon of cum in my ass or pussy, and apparently she was just like me. She went straight down on him. I noticed he was no longer completely hard, but, again, it almost didn't matter. He was still massively long and thick, even if he was now a tad rubbery. She was taking him like a champ, slurping up a happy storm, nearly all the way to his balls. She couldn't quite make it, though. Maybe two inches from the base, that seemed to be as far as she could go.

Watching as she sucked him, he shot me another smug smirk. "She's no you," he mouthed. "She can't do the whole thing."

I answered with a happy smile, playfully hugging myself. Blowing him a kiss, I mouthed, "She's still really good, though. You know she is."

He nodded dopily. "Oh, yeah. No doubt."

A shiny something caught my eye, and I glanced down.

'Awesome,' I thought.

Deciding to push the limit a little, I said to Lucinda, "Keep going. I'll finish the rest...."

"Hmmm?" she asked, turning to me.

Kneeling behind her again, I offered her a friendly smile. "Unless you're Gumby, I doubt you'll be able to do a properly thorough job. We're good girls, right? We wouldn't want our mothers to scold us for leaving a mess."

When I leaned down and planted my lips directly in her dripping crack, her curious smile turned smoky hot. "Mmmm, no, we wouldn't. We know better than to disappoint our sainted mothers."

"Damn, Dawn..." Paul said, watching as I licked an ascending line between Lucinda's spread globes. Starting at the mouth of her pussy, I slipped my probing tongue deep inside before drawing it up through her beautiful divide, all the way to her dripping star. Pausing there to trace insistent circles around her waiting pucker, I delighted in her enticing hip wriggles. She wanted me to press my tongue into her ass and lick up every drop of my baby brother's rich cream, and I wanted the exact same thing, probably a gazillion times more than she did. That was as close as I was likely going to come to taking Paul with Lucinda there, and I was determined to make the most of it.

"It's not my fault you made such a mess inside her pretty bottom," I said, pausing to wipe my chin before popping my fingers into my mouth. "I'm just helping a girl out."

"Mmmm-hmmmmm!" came Lucinda's muffled moan, her face positively stuffed with young, semi-hard cock.

Returning to my fun, I went full-on ninja assassin on our sexy Latina's sumptuous bottom. Picturing all the crazy things my cheerleader girlfriends liked to do to me, I set about trying to recreate our Friday night naked romps in the locker room. I didn't have any hair brushes, giant blue dildos, or "best ass" trophies handy, but I figured I could get the job done anyway.

Besides, I knew she would be easy. Paul and I had both already made her come like crazy, so how hard would it be to coax one more out of her?

Not very, as it turned out. She started coming immediately, the second I hit her with the double-pronged attack of stabbing my tongue up her ass while curling my hand into a tight ball and stuffing it into her pussy. Well, most of it, anyway. I couldn't quite get my thumb in there before she totally spazzed, shrieking on Paul's cock as her ass went into these hella cool twerking bounces.

And speaking of cool, god, but Paul had shot a ridiculously insane amount of cum in her ass. I'd sort of figured that since this was his second orgasm in relatively short order, come on, there wouldn't bethat much this time, right? Not like the first one he fired into her mouth and all over her face when she simply couldn't handle swallowing it all, anyway.

Nope, this was another typical massive Paul load. As much as he comes buckets the first time, somehow he still seems to manage every bit as much for round two (and round three, and round four, and...), even if it's one right after the other. The only real difference is in how long it takes him to come. The sheer volume never changes.

Awesome. Absolutely awesome. And Trish tells me it's definitely not normal.

"Baby, no, guys simply don't do that. As much cum as Paul shoots, jeez, that's like a week's worth for most men. No way they come right back and do it again, over and over and over. When it comes to sex, Paul is like an Olympic athlete. You both are."

'Mom, too,' I thought, grinning to myself, but I didn't say it.

Anyway, once I was finally finished tidying up, I pulled Lucinda off of Paul's cock and turned her to face me. Grinning awkwardly, I brought my index finger to her lips. She knew what I wanted, and she obediently tilted her head back. I lowered my lips to hers and opened my mouth, letting Paul's warm, thick cum pour onto her tongue. For the next minute or so we swapped it back and forth, swishing it over our teeth and past our parted lips, making a sexy mess of each other's face.

Taking in the sight of me, with my brother's cum smeared all over my chin, she smiled sweetly. "A woman's work is never done," she said, leaning forward to lick me clean.

"Like I said," Paul smiled, "I could watch you two all day. You guys really are awesome."

Lucinda ran her fingers across her own chin, gathering up the last few glistening trails before sucking her fingers one by one. With a satisfied grin she said, "And just imagine, Doctor Carlisle is actually paying me for this. I think this week I should be paying him."

She and I spent the rest of the morning naked, sharing the housework. She thought that was the sweetest thing ever, having a guest help her with her chores, but I didn't mind at all. I had a blast, actually. We were like goofy sisters who couldn't keep our hands off of each other. The second she would stretch on her tiptoes to reach for some hard-to-get-to place with her feather duster, there I'd be, tickling her bare pussy. When I would lean into a bay window with my paper towels and a bottle of glass cleaner, I'd hear a cute growl, then I'd feel her teeth chomping down on my bottom like a hungry tiger.

The best thing was that for the remainder of our stay she always took her jeans and top off as soon as she walked through the front door. Every week we looked forward to her sunny "Hola, chicas!" greeting, and she seemed just as happy to see us as we were to see her. Of course I wouldn't let Paul wear anything except his skimpy boxers whenever she was there, but I don't think he really minded all that much. Lucinda definitely didn't mind, that's for sure. I came downstairs one morning after taking a shower, and there she was, bent over the back of the couch, her panties around her ankles, with Paul pounding away at her pussy.

She loved to tease him all around the house with her luscious bottom, and he was more than willing to take the bait. She never let him fuck her in a bed, though. She was happy to have sex with him out on the patio or in any room in the place, as long as it wasn't in an actual bed.

"That's for my husband," she explained one day, after riding my semi-delirious baby brother for a solid hour in the oversized leather easy chair in the den. "The marital bed is his, and his alone."

We all knew that Paul was only going to stay through the end of the month before heading back home for the start of the fall semester, and that Mom would soon be joining us. Lucinda was eager to meet her, but also a bit nervous about it. "She and I are almost the same age, and she knows I'm having sex with her beautiful son. What must she think of me?" she'd say, even though I tried to tell her that Mom was absolutely fine with the idea.

God, if anything, Mom was thrilled.

"I told you, sweetie, just don't get anyone pregnant, that's all I ask," she reminded him, during one of our nightly phone calls. "Otherwise, you know how I feel. I love sex, and I want you both to enjoy it as much I do." Mom being Mom, she was fairly bursting with pride over her "studly son." She was worried about Lisa, though, and I was happy to inform her that not only had Paul and I told Lisa everything, and she was totally cool with it, but that it even turned her on. The thing that really did it for her, she said, was that whole 'are they or aren't they?' question that had to be running through Lucinda's mind every time she saw us together.

And that's just it; we never did let Lucinda in on our little secret. We continued to run around in our skimpy things in front of her, and Paul was like Old Faithful in the way he never failed to grow hugely erect whenever I teased him with my sexy bottom, but she could never be sure whether that was the extent of it. Were we just having fun flirting with each other for her benefit, or was all our teasing play merely the tip of the iceberg, and we were fucking our brains out the minute she left us alone?

Lisa immediately recognized the teasing potential there, and she ate it up.

Lucinda? I could tell that she didn't quite know what to make of us, and she definitely wanted to know more.

"Are you ever going to tell her?" asked Mom.

Paul spoke up then. "We decided we'd let you handle it, if anyone's going to tell her."

"Knowing you, you'll probably just show her," I added gleefully.

"The way you think of me...my own baby daughter..." she sighed, pretending to pout. She wasn't fooling anyone, and her laughably fake pout turned into a happy giggle. "Okay, so maybe I am just a teensy bit more proud than most moms are, when it comes to showing off my gorgeous son and daughter. So sue me."

~ ~ ~

Loving fingertips tenderly caressing my cheek woke me from blissful sleep....

"Mmmmmm, g'morning," I purred. Bringing my hand up, I held those caressing fingertips against my face.

"You are so beautiful together...my perfect angels," came a soft, gentle voice.

My eyes shot open. "Mom!" I exclaimed in a hushed whisper. "You're here! Oh, my god! You're here!"

"I wanted to surprise you, baby," she whispered back, with a tender smile. Leaning down, she kissed me between my bare shoulder blades before kissing the hand that was holding hers to my face.

"But, how--"

She nuzzled my fingers before kissing me over my ear. "Shhhh..." she said, still whispering. "I took an early flight this morning. I grabbed a rental car at the airport, and all my things are already in the master suite. Sweetie, you need to be more careful. This isn't a small town, like Lawrence. Rather than ring the bell and possibly wake everyone, I jiggled the door handle, and it was open. I walked right in."

"That's doofus here's fault," I grinned, kissing Paul's chest. He was still breathing deeply, fast asleep. "He's in charge of locking up at night. I guess he got distracted."

"Oh? And why would he have been distracted?" she asked teasingly.

Turning to her, I smiled. "Because he loves me."

"He does, baby. He really does. Your brother is head-over-heels in love with you."

"You've always known, haven't you?"

She caressed my face again. "Yes, I have." She paused to give my shoulder a kiss. "The question is, areyou in love withhim?"

She smiled, already knowing the answer.

"Madly," I whispered, and I squeezed her hand. "Almost as madly as I'm in love with you."

Her stunning blue eyes glistened with joyful tears, and my heart nearly broke. "Oh, angel," she said, her voice catching.

"Come on, beautiful, let's get you out of these things..." I grinned, reaching back to undo the buttons on her white silk blouse. "With the three of us, it'll be nice and cozy," I continued, lifting the covers in invitation.

Paul and I were in my bed, and I could tell by the sunlight filtering through the blinds that it had to be close to ten o'clock.

When we first set up camp in Doctor Carlisle's sprawling ranch-style home, my brother and I discussed how awesome it would be to share the master suite and its enormous king-sized bed. We knew we had to be careful around Lucinda, though, so we decided to play it safe. We would sleep together in my bedroom most nights, and stay in separate bedrooms for Lucinda's cleaning days. We still had sex those nights, but we would go to our own bedrooms afterward. Mom could have the master suite.

I watched as she stood and slipped off her thin blouse.'Yay, Mom!' I thought, when her amazing breasts came into view. No bra. Even traveling solo for an early morning flight halfway across the country...no bra. Just perfect, heavy tits, and her perpetually erect nipples.

I couldn't help but grin proudly. "I bet everyone loved watching you walk through the airport. God, you are so unbelievably gorgeous."

"I'm fairly certain at least a few stray men did, and definitely one young lady. It was so cute. She didn't even try to hide her ogling," she answered, soaking in my worshipful gaze. "But I think what you would have enjoyed most was when I strolled by a group of businessmen having drinks in the concourse lounge. They really seemed to appreciate my skirt."

She took a step to the side, then another, until she was standing in direct sunlight.

I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was like the sexiest magic trick ever.

Watching her, I'm sure I bit my lip.

"The same thing happened with my top, too, but I think they were more interested in this..." she continued, turning to face the window.

The morning light was shining right through her matching white silk skirt. Standing there in four-inch heels, she arched her back and gave me a tantalizing little hip wriggle.

'Mouthwatering' wouldn't even begin to describe it. Her incredible legs seemed to go on forever, and her lush, curvy bottom was worthy of its own exclusive exhibit in the Louvre. The dramatic diamond-shaped gap at the top of her succulent thighs...absolute perfection.

She turned again to face me. "It was surprising, how much bright sunlight pours through that concourse. I mean, who knew?" Crossing one foot in front of the other while slowly unzipping her skirt, she catwalked the few steps back to my bedside. Pausing with her legs spread, she allowed me to drink in the vivid silhouette of her smooth hips and sculpted thighs framing her sexy bare pussy. Somehow, even her meticulously manicured strip of dark pubic hair stood out in stark relief, and her luscious lips in all their pouting glory made for the most wickedly erotic tableau I could ever imagine.

1...34567...10