Everyone Makes their Own Choices

Story Info
My wife wants me home early.
3.9k words
3.99
37.7k
57
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Choices

My wife wants me home early.

Writers note: This is a cross between a "We need to talk." story and a "Coming home early." Story. If you are into humiliating husbands and wives who slut around, stop reading here.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

My name is Gary Smith, I am 45 years old. I have been married to my beautiful Mexican wife for 20 years. I met her on holiday in Mexico, Cancun to be precise.

Luisa is your stereotypical Latin beautiful woman. Imagine Ariana Grande but aged 45, that is my wife, the curves, the long black hair, the medium-sized breasts and the slim toned legs.

Luisa works for a female CEO of a medical company, her bosses name is Suzanne she has worked for Suzanne for the past 5 years. She has worked for the company for 10 years. Before that she worked in a library dealing with publishing and storage of books.

I work in warehouse that sells car parts. I have been there for 12 years and I am an unofficial supervisor, basically I do a lot of the training. We are both comfortable with our lifestyle. My parents passed away a few years ago and left us a chunk of money.

With that money, we paid off our mortgage on the house, and we own our cars outright. We also paid off any debts we had. Our sex life is very good. We regularly make love and have sex 3 or 4 times a week. We don't have any children.

We discussed it early in our marriage and we both realised we are not cut out to be parents. We are very social people and we go out to pubs, clubs and we go to concerts. Rock concerts to be precise.

Early on in our marriage, we used to go the concerts and get involved in the mosh pit. But these days we are happy to sit or stand in the seating area.

Both Luisa and I dress the part of Rock fans. Luisa often wears shorts and T-shirts or strappy cut-off T-shirts and shorts. I also wear shorts and t-shirts.

Both of us are fit, and Luisa is not afraid to show off her toned body. However, we did not encourage any touching or close proximity to my wife, at least not on purpose

In the early years of being in the mosh pit, yes Luisa did get touched, but it never led to anything and it was not encouraged.

Fairly early on in our marriage we both agreed if either of us wanted or felt the need to look elsewhere for sex we would get divorced. It's that simple.

For the past couple of years, Luisa has been mentored by a consultant who is contracted to the company she works for. His name is Dan Williams, and as far as I know, nothing has ever happened between my wife and Dan.

Dan is 10 years our junior. I have seen him several times over the years. I always get invited to Luisa's company parties and she always gets invited to mine. That is when I met him, he always seemed a bit wary of me. We have never been friends and it is unlikely we ever will be.

Dan is tall, and slim with a perfectly trimmed goatee beard. He probably works out at the gym, but more cardio than muscle building. By contrast, my job is labour-intensive and keeps me fit and strong. I do also go to the gym with my wife.

Most gyms around the world are the same, beautiful women in tight clothing or tight leggings and tight t-shirts or cropped t-shirts. It is a fact that some women like being lusted after by men in the gym, these men or young men spend hours at the gym but never get fit they spend most of their time looking at the women.

Anyway, the point is Luisa is one of those women who gets stared at, and I am sure if I wasn't there many more men would hit on her. Even with me there Luisa gets unwanted attention from some men who try their luck.

When Luisa and I go out on a date together or with friends, she always dresses stylishly but never over the top. Yes, she wears dresses with low necklines that show off her cleavage and yes she does wear the odd dress with splits up the side that show off her legs.

But compared to many other women who show off almost everything, my wife's clothing is conservative.

So that is the background to our life and marriage, nothing untoward has occurred in our marriage. Yes, we fight about things but we always talk it out and the make-up sex afterwards is always good.

Imagine the surprise when I got a text from Luisa telling me to come home early, something had come up and she needed me at home. Without thinking too much I left the warehouse and drove home, my wife was working from home so I wasn't particularly worried.

When I arrived home there was a black Mercedes SLK parked in front of the house. Half on the road half on the pavement. I parked in the drive and got out of my car. I went up to the Mercedes and touched the bonnet, it was still warm to the touch, so the visitor had only been there a short time.

I walked up to the house and finding the door unlocked opened the door and walked in. For some reason, I chose to be quiet and not call out as usual. I walked down the hall and into the kitchen as I entered I heard my wife's voice.

"Dan, this is a bad idea. I know what Gary will say. He will probably be angry at both of us, me for letting you in the house and you for asking me to go on a date with you." Luisa was talking in a calm voice, so she wasn't under duress.

"Luisa, it's just one date. I don't see why your husband would be upset. It's just a dinner and a dance afterwards. After that, it will be up to you. We will do anything you want."

Dan's voice was soft and I guessed he was trying to persuade my wife to do something she wasn't happy about and try to get her to do something without telling me.

"Dan, look this is getting us nowhere. Look, if you really want me to go out with you, then you need to ask my husband. Personally, I think it's a really bad idea. For the record, I have told you I will not go anywhere with you unless my husband agrees with it. I will do anything behind his back."

At that moment I moved into the living room. Dan was kneeling in front of my wife. With his hand on her knee. Luisa and Dan didn't see me, I could see my wife's shocked face. I was about to barge in and break up the two of them. However, Luisa reached over and took Dan's hand off her knee. Luisa was wearing one of my old Rock concert T-shirts and a pair of old jeans and a pair of old trainers.

So she hadn't dressed up for him, I loved how she looked like it showed off her figure perfectly without really trying.

"Dan, for fucks sake. Do not touch me. If Gary saw you do that he would break your fingers. Now, back off Dan, Gary will be here at any moment."

She then stood up and pushed him away. It was at that moment she saw me, Luisa walked towards me and then looked at me with a smile on her face.

"You took your time, 2 more minutes and I would have called you and told you to hurry up. Anyway, Dan has something he wants to ask you." She said putting her arm around my waist.

Dan didn't know what to do. For a moment he stood there opening and closing his mouth.

I spoke first, "Dan, Mr Dan Williams. Before you say anything. I want to ask you a few questions."

He just nodded.

"Okay, I will keep the questions simple. The first question is, why are you asking a married woman out on a date? Why not a single woman?"

Dan swallowed and took a deep breath. "Well, it's just so I can show your wife my appreciation for all her hard work. She has done very well. She will make a very good manager."

"Okay, question number 2, has my wife ever said or done anything to encourage you to think she has feelings for you?"

I felt Luisa shake her head. Dan saw it but carried on anyway.

"Well, not in so many words or deeds. But I do think she cares a little about me." He said hopefully.

Luisa looked at me and shook her in a definite no.

"Okay, 3rd question. Exactly what would your "date" entail? I want specifies."

"Well, a meal, a dinner at a restaurant of my choosing, probably dancing, and then if your wife wishes go up to a room for a nightcap and anything else she would like." He was starting to get very nervous as he undoubtedly noticed my facial expression was getting angrier.

"So, to sum up, you want to take my wife out on a date, not only that, but you want to dance with her and then finally you will entice her up to your pre-booked hotel room. Is that correct,?" I said through gritted teeth.

Dan looked at my wife, then looked at me, "Gary, as I understand it, you and your wife have an equal marriage. Neither of you has the final say, Luisa has told me many times how you talk things through. And you both respect each other's decision. So with that in mind, Gary, I would very much like to take your wife out on a date."

Luisa moved away from me and stopped a foot away from me sshe turned around and took my hands in hers and looked up into my eyes, "Gary, I did not encourage him in any way. For the past couple of years, I knew he was increasingly attracted to me. I have been completely professional with him. My love, I will stress this again, I have never encouraged him. Today, him asking me for a date is a complete surprise to me. That's why I wanted you here to hear him say it."

I hugged my wife, yes I believed her. In all our time together not once was she late home from work, not once did she forget to message me or call me. Not once has she ever given me any reason not to trust her.

"So, Dan, I formally reject your request to take my wife out on a date." I said in a very quiet but firm voice.

Luisa also turned to him, "You see, I told you he would say no, and Dan? I second his statement. The answer from me is no, in fact, hell fucking no. I go on dates with my husband, not with you or anyone else."

I put my arms around Luisa's waist and pulled her to me. I kissed her hard on her lips, our tongues were soon fighting each other. I picked up my wife in my arms and moved towards the sofa. I gently laid her down, she looked at me with a hungry look.

I stood back up and moved towards Dan who was just standing there looking at us. I walked up to him and offered my hand, he took it. I instantly squeezed his hand, I did it so hard his fingers started to crack.

"Gary, Please, I'm sorry okay? I know I overstepped your boundaries. Gary, please, I need my hand to work." He had sunk down to his knees, tears were starting to fall down his face.

Luisa got up from the sofa and walked up to him and looked him in the face, "I told you Gary would break your fingers for touching me. Now as Gary has your undivided attention. I want you to tell him that I gave you no encouragement and that I have always been the ultimate professional with you even though it's now obvious you have some kind of crush on me."

I eased up slightly on his fingers, "Go ahead Dan, put my mind at ease. Tell me what's been going on." I said to him in a firm voice.

"It's true, Luisa, honestly I have been looking at you for several years now, I so wanted to touch you, make you feel good, I want you to make me feel good. Gary, your wife is gorgeous, every man that meets her lusts after her. But you are the lucky son of a bitch who she loves. Gary, I have seen so many men ask for her phone number or ask her for lunch or dinner or a film. But she always turns them down. I know I was there. I was just waiting for my turn. Finally at the Christmas party seeing your wife dressed in that black dress, well I think my common sense left me."

Luisa and I looked at each other. Luisa shrugged her shoulders and smiled, "Sorry my love, I can't help it if men look at me and find me irresistible."

I Let go of Dan, he held his hand with his other hand, his fingers were swollen but not broken. Luisa went and fetched an ice pack. Dan took the ice and put it on his hand, he then started to say something. But I interrupted him.

"Dan, we are in a good place at the moment, you have put my mind at ease in terms of my wife making a move on you. I trust my wife 100%. However, I do not trust or believe you." I reached down to help him up.

He didn't accept the help, he looked angry as well as in pain. He pushed his shoulders back and seemed to recover his balls.

"Gary, you are a dinosaur, your way of thinking is so outdated. Women particularly, married women are out there fucking anyone they want, just because a woman is married these days doesn't make any difference. So, I can't persuade Luisa to have sex with me, and it seems unlike some husbands I know, you will not let her. But honestly, you are locked in the stone age."

Up until now, I had been polite to our guest, but no more. I kicked him in the balls with my boots. He crumpled into a heap. Luisa was a bit shocked at first but she quickly recovered.

She ran up to Dan and slapped him around the face.

"Dan, to think I respected you as a friend. I appreciate all your help, thank you for mentoring me. But my loyalty is to my husband and my boss. I will be talking to Suzanne about your conduct at work. You do know several marriages have ended, because of you, the wives didn't say who caused it, but recently they have hinted you are involved."

She took a breath and composed herself.

"Now before you get any ideas about telling the police about my husband almost breaking your fingers, I will swear to anyone you forced your way into to house while I was alone. I will testify I messaged my husband to come home, which I did. So Gary, why don't you escort this piece of shit out of the house."

I picked up Dan and half carried him to the door. I helped him into his car, as I did his seat belt up I leaned into him.

"Mr Williams, stay away from my wife. Do not contact her out of work. Do not follow her home. Do not be anywhere near her in a social occasion. If you do not comply with these demands your life will change, and not for the better."

"Gary, fuck you. Your wife isn't worth it. There are lots of women like her I can fuck, and trust me I will. Now fuck off and go protect your wife. But one day someone like me will fuck her, probably in front of you."

I considered my options and with all my strength punched Dan in the stomach. I then slammed his door so hard the car shook.

I walked back into the house to find my wife completely naked standing in front of the sofa. She was touching and pinching her nipples with one hand the other hand she was stroking her vagina. She looked at me with pure animal lust.

"Gary, get your clothes off and fuck your wife. You know when I see you in action it makes me hot." She continued to touch herself as I stripped off my clothes.

By the time I reached her she was at, the point of cumming. Without much foreplay, we kissed and touched each other and soon we were having animal sex on the sofa.

After we both climaxed, I carried Luisa upstairs where we shared a shower and made soft tender love. My wife was in control as she softly rode my cock until she climaxed again and I soon followed.

My wife had her tubes tied 10 years ago I had my vasectomy a week later so we didn't have to worry about condoms. It always felt good coming deep in my wife.

The next day we both woke up with a smile. We did our usual shower thing then we had breakfast, over coffee we agreed Luisa would tell her boss all about what Dan and his part in the husbands divorcing the women at work. We kissed each other goodbye, taking a bit longer to say goodbye, then we wished each other a good day at work.

That evening Luisa came home a bit flustered and on edge. I made a coffee for us both and calmed her down.

"Luisa, what happened," I said holding her as she sat on my lap.

"Well the short version, Dan completely lost it. Suzanne fired him after talking to the divorced wives. They all named him as the man who caused their marriage to end. Apparentry, he is an incredibly smooth talker, and he talked these women into bed. But he covered his tracks well, he had photos of the women in compromising positions. So they didn't say anything."

"So, did he go quietly or did he cause a fuss," I said half joking.

"He caused a fuss, security had to escort him out, and he actually tried to talk to me and get me to be a character witness. Obviously, I said no, and he got really stroppy and in the end, the security guard had to throw him out of the car park. I'm not sure but I think he might come back here."

No sooner had Luisa spoken, than there was a banging on the front door. Looking through the glass in the door it was obvious it was Dan.

I turned to Luisa, "Call the police, tell them an intruder is trying to break in, tell them he might be armed."

She smiled, "With pleasure."

She dialled the number, and once she was connected she put on a performance, "Please help, a deranged man is trying to break into my house, I don't know but he might be armed....yes my husband is here, no we don't have any weapons...please get here quickly."

She gave her name and address and then called off. We live fairly close to a police station. It shouldn't take them long to get here. Dan was calling out and shouting and kicking the door.

"Luisa for fucks sake, open this door so we can talk, I need you to be a character witness, I can't lose my job, please Luisa, I have done so much for you." On and on he went he then started blaming my wife for his problem.

In the end, I couldn't wait any longer, I walked up to the door and opened the door, Dan did not expect this and fell into the house on his face. Immediately I put my size 10 boot on his back keeping him down

"Well Dan, good to see you again. It seems you did not pay attention to my words. So, there are consequences."

I stepped on his hand, this time I heard his fingers break. I then stepped back and accidentally on purpose and stepped on his ankle, it didn't break, but it will be very sore and painful for a long time. He started crying like a baby.

Luisa couldn't help but laugh, "Dan, you claimed to be an Alpha male, after all you fucked all those women, right? More like you blackmailed them. Somehow you think that makes you an Alpha. No Dan, it makes you a pathetic arsehole for fucking up marriages. You make me sick. Gary, once again throw this piece of shit out of here."

I opened the door and just as Dan was crawling out of the house the police turned up. They immediately cuffed him and put him in the back of the police van. A female officer talked to my wife who explained Dan was an ex-colleague who blamed her for him getting fired, he threatened her and he swore revenge. She held on to me and told the officer how restrained I was in dealing with Dan. Luisa pointed out any damage to Dan's hand and ankle was accidentally done.

The police left satisfied there was no gun but Dan was obviously a violent man. They charged him with stalking and breaking into our house, also, for violent behaviour. To add insult to injury he had been drinking before driving to our house. So yet another charge.

By the time the police had gone and I had tidied up down stairs. Luisa was wearing a black lace underwear set. She stood letting me look at her beautiful body. Then she turned and slowly walked upstairs. I was captivated by her arse. I know she works hard at the gym but, wow her arse, her breasts, and her toned body is beautiful. And it is all mine, by mutual agreement.

Life is good.

The end.

Epilogue: Dan didn't stay long in custody, but he has now got a criminal record. He also lost his driving licence due to drink driving. He had a charge of stalking forced on him, but he agreed to pay Luisa compensation. The judge made him pay Luisa £200,000 pounds for causing her stress.

He took the hint and stayed well away from my wife. He took it a step further by moving to the other side of the country. Luisa's boss kept tabs on him for the first 6 months. Apparently he works as an insurance salesman. He does have a problem typing and he walks with a limp. And he also keeps looking over his shoulder, I assume he is looking for me. Well I did tell I would see him again.

12