Everything Comes To He Who is Patient!!!

Story Info
A guy finds that waiting a year winds up with a fun time!
661 words
3.64
3.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVERYTHING COMES TO HE WHO IS PATIENT

(or BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...)

This is a true story, edited by me to protect the guilty, as shared by a close friend whom I trust to be honest. I hope my readers will enjoy!

During December, 2021, I met an attractive blond and invited her to "play" with me. She came up to my office one night after work and after a while, gave me a sort of half-hearted hand-job. It seemed at the time that she was too uptight to really consider pursuing; so I let the matter drop. Some months later, she called and asked me to visit her that night at her home in the suburbs. I countered with an invitation to my place in the City since we both worked in Midtown; and the weather was lousy. She declined; and I felt it was probably better that way.

I had actually decided to forget her entirely; and so when my secretary informed me that she was holding on the phone last week (December, 2022), I was unable to place her at first. Taking the call, she said she was in my neighborhood and wanted to see if I were available for a drink after work? As it happened, I was not free; and based on the past experiences, didn't intend to go out of my way. So I wound up inviting her to come up to my office to chat - which to my surprise, she accepted.

Now, here we were a year later with her sitting across from me in my office looking much more relaxed and attractive. She had put on a few flattering pounds which filled out her face and eliminated lines I remembered from her stressful job situation at the time. We talked and she told me that she had regretted not taking advantage of my offer last December - and that she was more "open" now to what I evidently had in mind. In sum, she wanted to know when she might have "another chance?"

I thought "there's no time like the present" - and making sure my office door was securely locked, I embraced her. Feeling her lush curves, I slipped my hand up under her skirt and into her panties with one hand, cupping her well-rounded ass -- as well as her luscious breasts by dipping into her sweater with my other hand. She surprised me by saying she wanted to strip completely naked. But being somewhat cautious, I instructed her to remove her panties and leave everything else including her boots on for the time being in case somebody from the cleaning crew were to come by.

I then led her over to my work table and had her lay back while I lifted her long skirt to reveal a truly delectable blond pussy. Parting her delicate soft hairs and labia, I feasted on her clit while fingering her with my free hand - being sure to hit her "G-Spot." She managed to reach down to stroke my cock with I had freed from my pants. Not being one to take without giving, she moved over to my visitor's chair and began sucking my cock while I sat on the edge of my desk.

After a while, I put her back on the table and pulling her ass to the edge, sunk my cock into her warm receptive pussy. I continued to fuck her, thrusting my hips back and forth while holding onto her hips until we disengaged to switch to "doggie-style." As she leaned over holding onto the arms of the chair, I pounded her ass - which I found to be very cute - so cute that I came, flooding her pussy with my load of cum.

After cleaning up and putting our clothes back in order, we kissed and decided we'd like to get together again soon. WHAT A WAY TO RING OUT THE OLD YEAR!