Everything Happens For a Reason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's supposed too," I smiled, enjoying the feeling myself as I lowered her feet down onto my folded leg, sliding my fingers up to her toes and massaging each individually.

"You may be even better than your father," she proposed and the memory of him kissing her toes came to mind, my cock responding.

I concentrated on one foot and getting comfortable, she slid further down into the couch, her dress inching up her thighs to reveal the tiniest triangle of hose covered pussy, dark panties. Me attempting not to stare.

"I didn't mind coming around to clean," she mentioned after a moments silence. "I had to pick up something anyway."

"Oh?"

"You don't remember?" She smiled as I massaged her heel. "You've still got my panties."

The mention of underwear caused me to inadvertently peek at her groin, more crotch exposed. I was wrong, not dark panties under her hose, pubic hair.

I could feel myself blushing as surely, she noticed where I'd gazed. "I...I..."

"They're still in your glovebox, right?" She challenged. "We can get them when I leave."

Two things. They weren't. They were in the drawer of my bedside table. And secondly, I didn't want her to leave. My mother lay before me with dress raised, no underwear beneath her hose and one foot in my hand, the other so close to my hardening cock. I never wanted her to move let alone leave.

My face was burning and I wanted to change the subject but nothing would come.

"...that is, if they are still there?" She proposed, putting me on the spot. I could focus on nothing but her pussy, the panties and her foot and deferred answering by reminiscing.

"Remember Dad used to kiss your feet?" I concentrated on what was at hand, literally; and it seemed to work, Mom laughing.

"Oh God yes," she chuckled. "Called me his queen," she recalled.

"He loved you so much," I reiterated. "...and wasn't afraid to show it in front of me." I looked up into her eyes and her smile faded, her gaze intensifying. "I love you too," I admitted and lifted her other foot into my hands.

It was now or never. The hard-on behind my fly was becoming increasingly more obvious; she was offering me every hint that she wanted something to develop between us, had for days. It was now time for me to act. Throw caution to the wind.

"I know you do Baby," she sighed and seemed to grind her ass down into the couch, her dress riding ever higher, her entire thatch of pubic hair exposed, pressed down by the pantyhose. "I love you too," she confessed. "Where are my panties Baby?" She whispered and I lifted her feet higher off the couch.

"In my bedside drawer," I confessed as I brought her feet to my face and pressed nose and mouth between them both.

I breathed deep the intoxicating scent of my mother's feet before kissing the soles and almost nibbling my way up to her toes. Her mouth fell open as she intensely watched my progress, her thighs parting enough to enable a peek of labia, splayed behind the gusset.

"You know, don't you?" She whispered and I presumed it was her naked cleaning and water sports she referred, nodding accordingly. "I'm so ashamed," she confessed and I was aghast. She had nothing to be ashamed about. "I thought you were asleep!" She added and it confused me.

"Wait, what?" I pulled back from kissing her little toe.

"You rolled and looked so much like your father," she continued. "And then I saw your," she dropped her eyes down towards my groin. "...your erection."

She wasn't talking about her antics in my apartment at all. It was my 'dream.' My supposed dream that night.

"I had to touch it Baby," she stated and I lowered her feet. "I understood it was wrong but I convinced myself if you didn't know, was it a crime?"

I was more dumbfounded than when she challenged me about her underwear, happy to let her speak.

"I know you stirred," she said. "I told you to sleep and then..."

She didn't need to finish. I knew what happened, the feeling of her mouth around my cock, releasing inside her. It wasn't a dream, it was real.

Tears had come to her eyes and she held out a hand for me to take as I remained silent. "I just wanted to make you feel better," she concluded.

I took her hand and with it, drew her up from the couch to be level with me.

"I thought I was dreaming," I admitted and she looked almost nervous. "But I wanted it to be real," I confessed and I could see the relief in her eyes. I wanted to kiss her and made to before she pulled back momentarily.

"But you said 'you knew,'" she looked confused and it was now for me to confess and I felt myself blush.

"Ah, about last Monday. When you cleaned," I looked up at one of the surveillance cameras and back to see her redden, a hand brought to her mouth.

"Oh my god," she gasped and it was clear she hadn't expected me to have witnessed her behaviour. "You saw...everything?" She asked and I ran a hand down her bare arm to comfort her.

"Yes."

"You saw me..."

"Oh yeah!" I grinned and pulled her closer to me, her legs wrapping my hip. "I loved it."

Her mouth only inches from my own, I could feel her warm breath as her lips parted. "I don't know why I did that," she studied my eyes. "Your father used to love to watch me pee."

Just hearing her saying it had me harder and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her groin onto my erection.

"I do too," I admitted and her mouth fell upon mine. I was kissing my mother. She was kissing me. Her tongue was quick to attempt to enter and as I accepted her, returned the love, it was final. This was no longer anything but incestuous. We were making out like teenagers but feeling the love of a seasoned couple. For that we were. Who knew me as well as her? Who could love her as much as I? We were meant to be together.

I ran a hand up her back and found the zip of her dress at the collar and pulled, Mom eager to be out of her constraints, breaking our kiss and rising beside me. With her tight dress already loosened, she shimmied it down her body revealing a cream bra. Nylon, her breasts were visible through the material, her nipples hard and begging to be sucked. Swiftly she undid the bra and it fell to the floor as in turn I removed my shirt. She made to lower her pantyhose but with my own hands unbuckling my pants, I stopped her. "Wait," I pleaded and dropped off the couch to my knees. Looking up over her breasts I found her eyes. "I have to do this first," I stated.

My eyes slowly trailing back down her torso, I admired the lush triangle of pubic hair at her crotch before moving in and pressing my lips to the mound. The gentlest of kisses against the soft down behind her pantyhose and then lower, pressing my nose and mouth between her legs and inhaling her scent. The perfume of Mom. Her sex aroused by the illicit touch of her son. I felt her hands on the back of my head, her fingers combing through my hair and it was clearly a signal to go further.

I hoped they weren't expensive as I brought my fingers up to her groin and dug my nails into the fabric. Easily tearing the pantyhose, it allowed me to bury my face into her pubic hair proper, her locks tickling my nose as my tongue lashed out between her folds. She tasted like cunt should. Strong and sweet. How I imagined she'd taste as I'd sniffed and licked her pissed in panties multiple times. I felt her legs bow somewhat and it enabled my jaw to slide between her thighs, my tongue slipping up inside her body. "Oh God," she sighed from above and I looked up to see her holding a breast, pinching a nipple. I wanted them too. I wanted every part of her. To taste and caress her entire body.

Sliding my tongue along her labia, I found her clit and kissed; sucked at the little button before rising and bringing my mouth to hers. With my tattooed chest to her breasts, she completed the unbuckling of my pants and they were lowered along with my trunks, falling to my ankles. My shoes would have to wait as I took her in my arms and lifted her onto my erection, my cock finding her vagina without help, the head slipping inside and as I lowered her onto the couch, the full length of my dick followed. And we were one. Mother and son. Completing the forbidden dance of incest as she fully accepted my cock.

A hand on the silky pantyhose of her ass, the other arm wrapped around her back, I withdrew almost entirely to repeat our coupling. In each other's eyes we stared as I plunged deep, her slick walls hugging me as tightly as her arms, her mouth seeking my own to kiss like every mother should. And then we were fucking. My pelvis meeting hers with every thrust. My hand cupping her ass, squeezing her flesh as our tongues writhed inside her mouth, then mine. This was all I needed in life. How could a man seek anything more? A roof over his head and his mother to fuck. I wasn't greedy.

"Baby," Mom gasped as I increased my rate, slamming into her, pulling my arm from behind and clutching at her boob, teasing her nipple with my thumb. "Ashley," she insisted and I understood she was indeed attempting to tell me something.

"Yes?" I breathed into her ear, biting on her lobe, kissing and licking.

"I have to..." She stammered, her pussy squeezing my cock as we fucked. "I'm going to have an..." She struggled to get her words out as I fucked her further and further into the cushions of the couch. "I'm gonna...cum," she finally managed and amazed I'd lasted this long, I chuckled into her neck.

"So am I!" I admitted, my balls slapping her ass.

"No, I have to warn...you," she panted but I couldn't wait for her to finish, feeling my orgasm beyond the point of prevention.

I wanted to cum inside her, probably should have discussed it before. Taking the safer route, I rose up on my knuckles and with only a few more thrusts, pulled from her in a surprising shower of fluid.

"Jesus," I gasped as I pressed the underside of my cock along her labia and came as a gush burst around me. Cum shot up onto her belly, her breasts, as she in turn squirted against my cock. A clear fluid I at first thought was pee, splashing my thighs, cock and balls. Laughing, Mom lifted a hand to her mouth as she came, reaching down with the other to rub my cock across her clit, another shower of her fluid raining upon me as the last of my own orgasm filled her belly button, my thighs drenched in her squirt.

I fell atop her and joined the mirth, laughing as we again kissed. "Fuck that was hot," I gasped as with hand still around my cock, she guided me back inside her body.

Once more she giggled. "I tried to warn you," she smiled. "You're not angry?"

"Angry!" I laughed. "Are you kidding?" I joked as I once more slowly fucked her, my cock hardening.

"But your couch!?" She kissed me, her eyes playful, innocent.

"I'll just have to get you back to clean it," I laughed and she slapped my arm. Her smile faded as I studied her face.

"I love you," she confided. "No matter what happens. I love you."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up to be sitting in my lap, cock deep. "What do you mean?"

"I mean with Frank," she explained and it brought me back to the real world.

"Well, you obviously can't still be with him," I declared.

"We're married."

"He's a dick!" I immaturely responded.

"He's been good to us," Mom countered. "To me."

I tried to control my disappointment. In my mind, she was moving in with me. I was marrying her. To hell with laws. She threw me a lifeline.

"We don't have sex you know," she divulged and it drew me out of my misery. "Our relationship was never like that. We came together for companionship in a time of need. He was your dad's best friend remember, he lost someone too."

A part of me understood and I felt at least a semblance of compassion for Frank. The guilt he must feel for not being with Dad on that day. To miss their weekly bike ride on the one occasion Dad was struck and killed. It was understandable he and Mom would find solace together.

"But what about us?" I questioned, trying not to let my bottom lip pout.

"Oh," she looked nonplussed. "I plan on coming around daily and fucking your brains out!" She matter-of-factly replied, and hearing her out of character language I had to laugh.

"I love you," I pledged and again we kissed.

*

She stood just out of the flow of water in my bathroom. No hazy inebriated memory here; no saturated transparent romper nor feeble semi erection. I leaned back against the tiled wall of my shower stall, hard-on in hand and watched as Mom let loose a torrent of pee. I stroked my cock as she pushed her hips forward, grabbing either side of her labia to force the stream out at a more convex angle, my feet and legs taking the splashes.

"Yep," I agreed once more with my father. "I love to watch you pee too."

She looked into my eyes and smiled as I approached her, walking directly into her fountain. The heat of her urine flooded my cock as I tucked it between her legs and pressed her to the wall. She lifted a thigh up onto my hip and I managed to press my penis into her as the flow decreased and awkward as it was, though somehow always looking graceful in the movies, I fucked her in the shower.

"Cum in me," she hissed into my ear as the water cascaded down our bodies. "I want to take you home inside me."

I responded by kissing my way down her neck, arching my back to take a nipple into my mouth as my cock thrust away inside her. She moaned above me and drew me back to her mouth, saliva flowing freely as we kissed and it was how I would cum. Mouths locked, her hands raking my back. My legs wobbled as I came. Pulse after exhilarating pulse of semen flowing into my mother as I hugged her to me and declared my everlasting love over and again until my balls were dry, my erection spent.

"Your father would be so proud of you," she ran her hand across his tattoo on my chest as we washed each other.

"You think?" I questioned.

"He would've wanted this for me," she declared. "For us."

And they were the words that made me happiest. Happy to allow her to leave after we'd dressed and fondled and kissed once more in the hallway where she'd first pissed. Happy to see her drive away knowing with confidence she'd be back. That no matter what, we'd be together.

*

An early morning swim and upon leaving I noticed Misty's Porsche outside her garage, Misty herself leaving her apartment for what looked the last time, a small pot plant in her arms. I approached to say goodbye and her look of sadness brightened upon seeing me.

"Are you off?" I asked, no matter what was going on now between Mom and me, genuinely disappointed to see her leave.

"I don't want to," she admitted. "I loved this place." She rolled her eyes. "But Dom's being a dick so..."

"What's his story anyway?" I inquired. "I don't think I've seen him since I've been here."

"No, you haven't," she was quick to agree. "He hasn't dropped by for more than a week now. He's been an asshole since you got here actually. Lost it when I told him I met you. Said he didn't want me talking to other guys, especially you."

"Yeah, you're right," I agreed. "He does sound like a dick."

She looked down at her pot plant and sighed.

"So, this is the last of my stuff," she said. "Off to my shitty little flat I suppose."

"You don't sound happy with him Misty," I said. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you even with him?"

She shrugged and despite the body, despite the hot pink bodycon dress she barely wore over it. She came across like a shy innocent child. "Low self-esteem I guess," she almost broke my heart. "...and he's rich," she added and managed to smile.

She made to get into her Porsche which I'd learned Dom had bought for her and I began to say goodbye before asking her what had been nagging me for days. "Hey, why don't you ever park in your garage?"

Once more she rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, it's Dom. He's got a car locked up in there. Has done for two years now," she divulged. "I don't know why," she added. "I saw it once, it's all smashed up."

The words gave me an uncomfortable feeling and I wanted to know more. "What, is it worth more than yours or something? Why would he lock it up?"

"Hah, no. It's just some shitty sedan."

My heart rate increased somewhat and I didn't know exactly where it and my mind were going with this.

"Misty. You wouldn't have a photo of Dom, would you?"

"Of course," she nodded, fishing out her phone from her handbag. "Well, I have one. He hates having his photo taken. Won't let me put him on my socials either."

She held her iPhone out to me and the world all of a sudden felt unsteady beneath my feet. The combover, the beer gut. I felt dizzy as I looked upon Frank, his arm around Misty's waist.

She looked genuinely concerned as I walked away from her toward her garage. "Are you okay?" She called as I attempted to lift the roller door, finding it unsurprisingly securely locked. "What is it?" She asked. "It's just a wrecked car."

I thought of the inside door from the garage to the apartment. "Misty can you let me into your place?"

Without hesitation, clearly seeing I was serious, she led me up to her apartment and with the same floor-plan as mine, I made my way to the garage door to see it indeed bolted shut. "You don't have the key?" I calmly asked and she shook her head, quickly placing her hands over her ears as I kicked at the door. Again. One more and the bolt gave way and I fell to my knees.

A late model red Toyota Camry. Massive damage on the passenger side, windshield smashed, missing a wiper blade. I vomited on the floor of the garage.

*

Franklin Dominick Redfield was pushed into the court room in a wheelchair as we watched, Mom on one side, Misty the other. She took my broken and bandaged right hand and placed it upon her lap, Frank noticing as he looked sideways out of the one eye that our lawyer said he might regain full vision in. He'd never walk without a limp and where I'd punched out his front teeth, his lips sunk comically like a slack jawed yokel without his falsies.

Premeditated vehicular homicide was what the prosecutor had gone for and we were there to witness his conviction. Yes, I'd beaten the confession out of him but the recording was hard not to ignore, the evidence substantial, and when the jury agreed, he was guaranteed a long, long sentence.

*

For tax purposes and unbeknownst to Mom, Frank had placed many of his properties in her name. With the wrongful death case pending, no matter what, Mom was ending up an incredibly wealthy woman. When we handed the title to my apartment to Misty, she having been deceived as much as us, she cried, and Mom took her in her arms much as she would a daughter.

"Are you okay?" I placed an arm around my mother's waist as we looked out over the pool from the balcony.

She took a deep breath and turned to fully face me, her groin pressing into my crotch. "Yes. Yes, I think I am. Everything happens for a reason I suppose," she stated and leaned in to kiss me. We looked as one down at Misty emerging from the pool in a string bikini before taking a selfie in the dying light. "She's very attractive, isn't she?" Mom observed.

"Yeah," I agreed. "If you like that kind of thing."

Mom laughed and her hand caressed down onto my ass.

"You know your father always wanted a threesome," she revealed as she leaned into my neck and kissed my ear. "And you're so much like your father, aren't you darling?"

I pulled Mom into me further, my growing erection pressing her hip. "Yes Mom. Yes, I am," I laughed.

*

Epilogue

Franklin hobbled into the already overcrowded cell and surveyed the scene before him. Two men on their knees, a large, muscular, seasoned con standing over them.