Everything She Needs

Story Info
Wife home alone. Husband asks colleague to check she's OK.
2.2k words
4.02
57.1k
65
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything She Needs -- Part 1

Chris is the owner of a small but very successful tech business. He and his wife Marianne, live in a lovely detached, country house, twenty miles out of town in the English countryside.

Chris' beautiful and sexy wife, Marianne, occasionally helps out in the office, but mainly is at home, where she has used her artistic talents to create a lovely home environment.

Vince is Chris' second in command at the business. He is a very competent manager and Chris has been toying with the idea of making him a director.

Joanne is Vince's gorgeous wife, a pocket Venus. Joanne runs a boutique dress and lingerie shop.

Both couples have one child, in each case a son, away at university.

Chris has been in Spain working on a contract. It should have taken him two weeks to complete, but complications have meant that his time in Spain has just been extended a further two weeks.

Marianne is missing her husband, she has friends near home, but not close friends. Normally, if Chris was going to be in Europe on a lengthy contract, he would fly home for weekends, but he was having to work weekends as well, to get the job finished.

Vince was in the office taking a call from Chris. At the end of the conversation Chris said, "I know it's a long way from home Vince, but if you've got time, would you look in on Marianne, and make sure she has everything she needs?"

Vince, who lives twenty five miles in the opposite direction from the office to where Chris and Marianne live, said, "Sure, no problem." He always enjoys seeing Marianne.

That evening, after work, Vince called on Marianne who was very pleased to see him. She told him she was OK, and had everything she needed, she was just a bit bored. She tells Vince that it was kind of him to call to see if she was OK, but she feels guilty that he has a long drive to get home and Joanne must be expecting him for dinner.

Vince explains that Joanne is in Majorca, where her mother has a holiday apartment. A renter had to cancel his holiday, and the apartment was free for a week, so Joanne was able to arrange to take a week's break in the sun. Unfortunately, Vince was unable to join her due to Chris being away in Spain.

Marianne said, "In that case, why don't you stay to dinner, or better still, stay the night, the spare room is always made up".

"Thanks," said Vince, "but I don't have any fresh clothes with me for the morning."

"You can borrow underwear and a shirt from Chris," said Marianne, "he has so many that he'll never miss them and, in any case, I usually buy them for him and I can soon replace them. He wouldn't even know they were missing."

"Right," said Vince, "You are on! I would love to stay, and we can both enjoy a bit of company for the evening."

Marianne cooked, and they had a glass of wine, whilst they chatted in the kitchen.

After dining and clearing away, they sat down on the couch to watch TV. Marianne flicked idly through the channels, but nothing appealed to either of them.

"I'll go and open a fresh bottle of wine," said Marianne. "There are some DVDs on the TV unit, see if there is anything there that you fancy."

Vince looked through the DVD's, he would rather just chat with Marianne who was always good fun. Among the DVDs was a plain disc in an unlabelled box. He decided to put it on the player and see what it was. As soon as it started, he was shocked to see Marianne and Chris, naked on a bed making love!

Vince was fascinated by Marianne's beautiful body, and their sexual antics. Although he knew he should turn it off, he continued watching!

Marianne came into the room with the bottle of wine. She was horrified to see what Vince was watching. "Oh, my God!" she exclaimed, "I didn't realise that disc was in there." She blushed as she put the bottle of wine down.

"Turn it off, Vince. That was when Chris was trying out his new video cameras, and he had them on two stands in our bedroom. Turn it off, please Vince."

Vince didn't move, he hardly heard her, he was fascinated by Marianne's gorgeous body and the way she fucked with Chris. He just stared at the TV without saying anything!

Marianne sat down next to him and tried to take the controller, which he held in the hand farthest away from her. As she leaned over him, she put her hand on his thigh to steady herself. She suddenly realised that her hand was on his cock, which was lying along his thigh. It was hard and rigid, it was also big! She didn't move her hand, but made a grab for the controller with her other hand.

Vince held on to the controller and said, "You are absolutely beautiful, and your body is fabulous." His eyes were still glued to the TV screen.

Marianne looked at the screen, "No point in turning it off now," she thought, "Vince has seen everything."

"Not too bad for a forty year old, is it?" she said in a husky voice. She still had her hand on his cock, and she was becoming aroused as well!

Vince turned, and looking her in the eyes, he leaned in to kiss her gently on the lips. Marianne responded, kissing him back with her mouth open. He put his tongue in her mouth and she sucked it.

She was now rubbing his cock through his clothes. He reached for her breasts, and massaged them gently. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately.

He pulled her knitted top off, over her head, and undid the clasp on her bra, freeing her gorgeous firm breasts. Then he moved in to suck each nipple in turn, and gently nibbled them with his teeth.

Marianne felt an electric tingle in her pussy. She quickly unbuttoned and removed his shirt. She undid his belt and unzipped him, then pulled his trousers and boxers down together. She removed them, freeing his eight inch cock. She saw that he was about the same length as her husband, but thicker! She held his cock loosely in her hand and started to rub it back and forth.

Vince now had her skirt undone, he pulled it down together with her panties to expose her shaved pussy. He could see that she was already wet with arousal.

Vince cupped her mound, sliding his long middle finger into her pussy. She moaned softly and moved her legs further apart to give him more access.

He removed his finger and knelt in front of her, replacing it with his tongue. He licked her opening from the bottom to the top and circled her clitoris.

She squealed, as he sucked hard on her clitoris and then nibbled it gently. She came! The first of several orgasms one after the other.

When she got her breath back, in a shaky voice, she said, "take me to bed, please! Take me to bed and fuck me."

Vince stood up, and taking her by the hand, led her upstairs to her bedroom. He kissed her and led her to the bed. As she lay down with her head on the pillows she commanded him, "Take me, now!"

He climbed on the bed between her opened legs, and bent his lips to her pussy again, savouring her wetness. Then he moved up, kissing her belly and her breasts, until he felt his rigid cock touch her labia, then he eased the head of his cock into her. He slid in easily on her juices and his own pre-cum. She was tighter than he expected, but she took him easily, and in a few thrusts he was buried in her completely.

She moaned with pleasure, he was stretching her pussy walls in a lovely way, and she already felt an orgasm building again.

As he began to slowly fuck her, with long gentle thrusts, she pushed up to meet him. He gradually began to speed up, until he was fucking her fast and hard. She whimpered and groaned in ecstasy, locking her legs around him, pulling him in with her legs and hands to keep him deep in her.

She came again, a shattering, shuddering climax. She cried out, almost in pain, and she screamed, "Oh, God, don't stop, I'm coming again!"

Vince felt his own orgasm coming to a climax. "I'm going to come," he cried!

"Oh, yes, come in me," she gasped, "come in me Vince, fill me with your cum!"

He sent spurt after spurt of his hot seed deep into her belly, before they both collapsed, spent. They lay quietly, with his softening cock still in her, and his cum beginning to leak out of her!

He rolled off her, and lay on his back beside her. They lay quiet for some minutes, enjoying the afterglow of their joining.

A few minutes later, Marianne reached out and took hold of his still flaccid cock. She rubbed it gently, he turned to her and they kissed. She sat up, leaned forward and kissed the tip of his cock, then opened her mouth and took him in. She could taste both of them on his cock, as she sucked it gently.

Slowly his cock started to harden again. He sighed, as sensitivity returned. Within five minutes he was hard again, and ready to resume his assault on her wet pussy.

This time she knelt on all fours on the bed, and he entered her from behind. She was still slick from a mixture of his cum and her own juices, and he slid in easily. As she became more aroused, she added to her wetness, and he slipped into a slow and gentle rhythm of thrust and withdrawal. Almost withdrawing completely and then thrusting slowly forward, without stopping, until he was all inside her. At the same time, he caressed her firm hanging breasts and teased her nipples.

Marianne felt yet another orgasm beginning to rise, deep within her. His cock was still stretching the walls of her pussy, giving her wonderful sensations. Within minutes she came again, it was lovely, and she rode her climax with no pain.

She climaxed again and, as she came, Vince said softly, "I'm coming too."

"Yes, darling, come in me again. I love the feeling of your cum in me," she gasped. They came together. Vince couldn't remember a time when he was able to come again so soon.

He continued to pump in and out of her, until his cock became too soft and slipped out of her pussy. They lay together arms around each other, Marianne reached down and pulled up the duvet and they slept.

When Marianne awoke, she found herself curled up with Vince behind her, in the spoon position. She had been awakened by soft kisses on the back of her neck and a hand gently cupping her firm breast. She felt Vince's stiff cock against her pussy lips, and she reached down to guide it into her.

Vince began to fuck her gently, she was very sensitive, and at first a little uncomfortable, but soon the sensitivity turned to pleasure.

She took hold of the hand that was gently massaging her breast, and brought it to her lips. She kissed his palm and sucked the ends of his fingers before guiding his hand back to her breasts, where he gently rolled her firm, erect nipples.

In a very few minutes, Marianne experienced a very different, very satisfying orgasm, with none of the frantic thrusting and receiving of the night before.

Vince continued to fuck her slowly. He knew he wouldn't come this time, but he loved the way Marianne's pussy walls contracted and held his cock, like a dozen soft fingers trying to milk him. His glans was very sensitive, but the sensation was so enjoyable that he just wanted it to go on and on.

Eventually, they came to a halt. Vince withdrew his, still hard, cock and rolled onto his back.

Marianne sat up, then bent over him and took his cock in her mouth. She slowly moved her head up and down, sucking him gently each time she went down. Each time she lifted off him she teased his glans with the tip of her tongue and brought her teeth together to bite him, oh, so gently. Then he came. She kept her lips tight to his cock so that none of his warm cum could escape, before she swallowed it all.

The lovers kissed, deeply and softly. Happy and satisfied. They might feel guilty later, but for now, they were so glad that they had been able to share each other.

Would they get the opportunity in the future, to make love again? Only time would tell, and that might be another story!