Everything She Wanted

Story Info
She begs him for anal and can't take no for an answer.
4.1k words
4.62
35.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband's gone for work.

She had prepared herself for this. Her bullet vibrator, her hitatchi, her glass dildo, her realistic one, even her pussy pump were all strewn across the bed. She was on her fifth orgasm, trying to get to her sixth before she took a break-although seven is a lucky number, so maybe she should go for that. For now she slowly stroked her sore clit, her other hand busy with her phone, scrolling through porn.

Nothing interested her at first. She kept scrolling, before taking a break, grabbing the hitatchi and pushing it against her, squeezing it in place with her thighs. She turned it up and kept scrolling through videos. Nothing, nothing, nothing... hm.

She pressed her finger against it, skipped the ad that promised to make her penis get grow bigger, and watched. First it was just a woman playing with her own breasts. She rolled her eyes and skipped through. This was why she often turned to gay porn-no women bullshitting around, only men. Finally a guy stepped on screen. They kissed. It felt mundane, so she skipped.

Oh.

"You like that? Hm?" The woman on screen purred.

"Fuck... yes, please..." The man groaned beneath her. Mary watched, her thighs still squeezing against her vibe, as the nameless woman pushed and pulled her fingers out of the man's ass. She would pull her fingers out all the way, and Mary's eyes widened as he gaped slightly: his hole open and ready as the woman pushed her fingers back in. The man moaned.

The scene cut, then. Mary watched as the woman was now sitting on the man's face, except that she was sitting a bit further back than usual, his face buried into her butt, eating her ass out. They both moaned as he touched himself, and the camera was pulled back just far enough to reveal a round little disc covering his own ass-a plug. The woman rubbed her cunt as he ate her ass out, the two of them moaning.

"Are you gonna cum?" She teased him, her hands on his chest. "Are you gonna be a good boy and cum while eating my ass? No matter what, you're not stopping till I finish..."

He groaned helplessly beneath her. Then his cock exploded: he came, all over his own chest and stomach, matting up his own body hair, making a mess of himself and the woman groaned at the sight and shuddered, her pussy convulsing for the camera.

Mary threw her phone down on the bed and squealed as her own orgasm overtook her, pushing her legs together tight as the vibrator relentlessly stimulated her to the point of pain, where her legs loosened and the thing dropped away. She gave herself a moment to recover, reveling in little aftershocks, a goodness settling deep into her body making her feel heavy and weak.

She wasn't going to lie and say she'd never thought about playing there before, but her ass just seemed so dirty. Sure, she liked gay porn, but she usually stuck to men masturbating or sucking each other off. Wasn't it gross, or wasn't it supposed to be painful...?

She slicked her fingers into her cunt, pulled out and went just a little lower. Her wetness had dripped down into her crack naturally, and hesitantly, she pressed a finger against herself, and pushed it in.

It didn't hurt. Emboldened, she pushed it in a little more, her own warmth enveloping her finger. She let it sit there a moment, then closed her eyes and started to rub her cunt with her other hand.

She thought of her husband. Of his ass lifted in the air-what would it be like to hear him groan, to watch him gape around her fingers? What about if her fingers, right now, were his, and he was getting her ready for his cock? No-what if she sucked his cock, pushed it deep into her throat, and then let go and went down, her tongue and lips finding his ass while he continued to stroke himself above her... or what if she did did that to him?

She pushed her finger in deeper, then pulled out and slowly pushed a second one in, gasping. She liked this. There was no pain, but there was a masochistic side of her that liked how empty her pussy felt with her ass being filled, and she suddenly saw the appeal of double penetration...

She came, hard, thinking about a variety of things, her hips thrusting into the air as she ground her fingers knuckle-deep inside of herself. She felt herself pulsate and grip her own body, her pussy convulsing helplessly onto nothing, her wetness dripping down right where she was playing, and she shuddered and cried out. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, and then a little longer than that, relentless in the best sense.

Finally the waves of pleasure abated, and she pulled her fingers out and, panting, inspected them. They looked clean. She sighed. Her ass felt open, now-like she had to poop. Quietly she left the bed, promising to return to it later. Seven was so close to ten-you might as well round it out for a double digit, she figured.

~~~

Her husband got home. They had dinner on the couch, watching Netflix and snuggling close. They got ready for bed and he chuckled, lightly chastising her for leaving all her toys out in the open. She threw them into the sink and washed them as he laid in bed, scrolling through his phone. Finally she stripped naked, the way she always slept, and got into bed with him.

She pushed her body against his side, blinking up at him playfully. He looked at her. "...yeah? Did you have good orgasms today?"

"Yes. I still want to ride you, though."

He barely stifled a scoff. "Another night. I'm tired."

"Suck your dick?" He gave an unenthusiastic grunt. She was insatiable. She knew that. Finally she smiled lightly. "...make out for a little bit?"

He turned over, and she crawled on top of him, kissing him in light, slow, sweet, easy ways.

Finally they pulled away. "I tried some new porn today." She started.

"Yeah?" He reached up to turn off the light.

"Anal. Would you want to try that with me?"

"Um..." He considered it. "Like me... in your ass?"

"Yeah. Or, you know, I could wear a strap on. Or we could just eat each other's asses out, or play with our fingers. My orgasm was really intense. Like-"

"Isn't it dirty? And doesn't it hurt?"

"No." She grinned. "It felt amazing. You have to try it with me; I just couldn't stop cumming..."

"I'll think about it." He said shortly. "Good night." The light came off and he leaned back into the bed.

She blinked and rolled over. "...good night."

But she couldn't fall asleep. Quietly, waiting to hear the sounds of him snoring, she got her phone, set the volume to mute, and found some gay porn, suddenly interested in anal. She was a master of jacking off in silence, now, and she did that-watching men's asses open up as hard cocks were put inside, watching the pleasure mingle on their faces.

Her orgasm was quick and she fell asleep easy.

~~~

The next few weeks were consuming. When she wasn't at work, or spending time with John, she was playing with herself. She bought a butt plug and beads, and she loved the fullness of the plug, and she adored how deep the beads could go. One day she had even been bold enough to wear the plug to work, and she loved the way it filled her, kept her mind occupied on sex, and by the time she got home her panties were soaked through and she flopped on the bed and got her toys and came, and came, and came.

Every couple of nights she would remind John, asking if he'd thought about it. The answer was usually "another night, please". Every so often she'd add in little bits of info:

"It doesn't make you gay." She reminded him.

"I know."

Or:

"I read the prostate feels amazing."

"Yeah, me too."

Or:

"You can just fuck my ass and I'll eat yours out."

"Ok. I'll think about it."

She hid her scowl. Why was this man so damned hesitant? Isn't this usually the reverse of what happens-the man, asking for the woman's ass, and the woman unwilling?

"You know, it's so tight and hot in there..."

"I'm sure."

Damn. This man wouldn't budge. What on earth was it going to take? He had a low libido usually, so she tried to stay patient. Not that she hadn't tried many things before to raise it, which never worked.

He liked sex: didn't love it, just thought it was fine. Called her beautiful while she rode his cock like a madwoman, grinding her clit into his pelvis as she came around his cock. She loved his tool: loved the way he tasted, or how he fit into her throat. Loved the way it pulsated right into her g spot and grazed her cervix when she was on top-or hit it, when he was feeling especially needy, when her feet were on his shoulders and he was going in as deep as he could go, and those were the times she always cried out for him to not stop, please, keep going... Except then he would cum, and she loved that: his cum on her tongue, that salty bitterness that was so exactly him; or when he came inside, hitting her vaginal walls and dripping out of her pussy and onto her thigh...

It was really, really unfair how little she got to use his cock. He bought her sex toys often, unoffended by the dildos that were bigger than he was. She liked them, but she still liked his hot, pulsating cock more.

The weeks went on. On a Saturday morning, she woke up to find him spooning her, rubbing his morning wood against her, and instinctively she ground back, feeling his cock slide between her ass cheeks. He kissed her neck, nibbling it.

"Oh... John..." She sighed.

His hand drifted down, and he started to rub her clit. His other hand grabbed her breast, groping and pinching the nipple. Her body leaned into his touches.

"Fuck... John..."

The hand on her clit left. He slid his cock from her ass and started rubbing it against the folds of her cunt, flicking it against her clit. She squirmed and moaned, her hips dancing against him. Without a word he slid himself into her, as deep as he could go.

"John!"

"Mary...!" he gasped, thrusting. Suddenly he pulled out and she turned over until they were side by side. Their legs intwined as he slid into her again, his cock scraping against her clit as he did so. She thrusted back, taking him in and begging for more, and he leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth. She held his head there as he started to worry it with his teeth, the sensation going straight to her clit.

She came, hard, groaning and crying out his name. He slowed down, letting her orgasm calm down, before he pulled out again, and this time he forcefully flipped her over.

He went in as deep as he could, his balls slapping against her clit every time he went in all the way. She circled her hips, matching his thrusts, until he grabbed her, held her still, and started using her. She didn't mind in the slightest. She groaned and drooled on the pillow, begging for more.

"Fuck, this pussy is so good..." He grabbed her hair and forced her to lean back, and he flexed inside her. She squealed in delight as he bit her shoulder and grabbed her breasts, rocking in and out slowly.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, please!"

"You love this cock?"

"Yesss! I adore it, please, I need it!" She whimpered and tried to push herself back on him again.

He pushed her down, grabbing her hips again, and picked up the pace. He was so fucking rough-it hurt in the best way, going deep, hard, fast. She came, crying out into the pillow as he fucked her through it, before finally pushing in one last time.

She cooed and moaned at the way his cock felt pulsating and flexing inside her, pushing insistently against her, filling her with his cum. He sighed, and, not ready to pull out, lay against her fully, her body pressed into the mattress and his body weighing against her. His softening cock pressed into her stomach like this.

She giggled and clenched around him playfully. He moaned in contentment, until finally his soft cock slipped out of her, and slowly a trickle of his cum followed, dripping down into her folds.

Finally he kissed her ear and untangled himself from her, stretching and ready to start his day. She lay there a moment.

A soft disappointment ached in her stomach.

~~~

The next night he laid in bed beside her, spooning her softly. She had masturbated earlier that day, of course, but she was still full of need. The ache of disappointment hadn't left her since yesterday morning: it had sat in her stomach and soured.

If she got the rope...

What? No. That was probably rape. There was no way. She heard his breathing begin to deepen. She thought of him. Tied up. He never really let her do that, but she adored the way his body looked in rope.

She thought of him now. Squirming. Maybe gagged. She didn't own a gag, of course, but she could see him looking gorgeous and helpless in one, drool slipping down the corners of his mouth as he groaned and moaned, slobbering down his chin as he twisted in the rope-

She shouldn't.

Well.

If he woke up and told her no, she'd stop. It didn't have to be a big deal. He'd probably wake up during the tying process, anyway. Quietly she slipped up and opened her bedroom dresser. Shiny metal caught her eye.

Handcuffs. She'd forgotten she owned these. They'd been used exactly once, a few years ago. She took it from the drawer. She inspected them, realizing she didn't know where the key was. Well-it's not like it wasn't close by, right?

She looked over at him and bit her lip, considering it. Her pussy clenched in on itself. Her clit throbbed. She took his heavy hand and, trying her best to be quiet, slipped it into the cuff, and locked it with a small click. She had the smart idea to wrap the cuffs around the wooden bed pole (what do you call those things?) before locking up his other heavy hand.

He mumbled and sighed and drifted his head to the other side. Fast asleep.

It was rape, right-to fuck someone while they're fast asleep? She looked at him. He looked so helpless and unaware. She slipped the covers down and tugged at his boxer shorts, finally getting them off of him. She sat in between his legs. She looked at his cock, bent down, and kissed it.

This was harmless. What guy wouldn't want to wake up to a blowjob, after all? She sucked on the soft head, taking him in all the way easily, running her tongue along the shaft, feeling it harden in her mouth. She started gagging and pulled up, sliding her lips up and down, taking time to lick his slit, which rewarded her with a bit of precum. He hummed and moaned above her.

Finally he was totally hard. She looked up. He was still asleep. Well, he would probably wake up soon enough. She nudged his legs open. He had showered before he'd fallen asleep, and she pushed herself into the spot she desired most, closed her eyes, and inhaled.

He smelled... dirty, in the most delicious, tantalizing way. She held her breath, flicked her tongue out, and licked.

She loved it.

Suddenly, without regarding his sleeping state, she buried her face in and ran her tongue all along his crack, licking in broad, flat strokes, before rimming the muscle in tight circles with the tip of her tongue. She ate him out, pulling back so she could breathe, watching that muscle tighten and wink at her as she dove back in, her lips attaching on to suck on it as best she could, her tongue diving forward and flicking against him, then making its way inside-

His muscles clenched against her, and she tried to dive her tongue in deeper, flicking, fucking his ass with her tongue. She pulled back, spat on his crack, and dove back in.

"Mary?"

She nearly jumped out of her skin. She looked up at him.

They blinked at each other dumbly for a few seconds.

"...why am I...?"

"Because I want to."

His body tensed. She looked at him with dark, heavy eyes.

"Are you... um, eating my ass out, I guess?"

"I am. I'm getting ready to fuck you."

"Mary... come on, please..."

"No. I've been begging you for weeks-months. I want it, and I want it right now." She didn't know whose mouth the words came out of, but it was her voice saying it. They felt good, coming from her throat. She smiled. She spat on his crack and plunged her fingers into her sopping pussy, wetter than she'd ever remembered being, and she smeared it onto his hole.

"Please... no..."

"You've had your chance. Come on now..." And she pushed her finger against him, and he clenched up but she was insistent. Finally her fingertip pushed inside. He caught his breath.

"Mary..."

Slowly she pushed in deeper. He shuddered. She pushed, and pushed, until she was all the way to the knuckle, and then she held still. He gasped. She closed her eyes. He was so hot, and tight, massaging her finger with his muscles...

She pulled her finger out and he held his breath, then bit his lip as she pushed two in. Slowly. All the way. She stayed still.

Technically, she could still stop. Pull her fingers out, find the key, unlock him. Apologize, and hope he accepted, or else find a hotel room. She didn't think he'd call the police for this.

She gently spread her fingers apart while inside him, and this time he moaned.

"Oh? Is that your prostate?" She spread her fingers a little wider, and he caught his breath, trying to suppress his sounds. She looked down at his cock, which was leaking precum. She closed her fingers, then scissored them out a little wider, and watched as some more trickled out. His cock flexed. She smiled wickedly. "This feel good?"

He grunted, gasped as she continued to scissor her two fingers inside, loosening him up, getting him ready. She took mercy-bending down and sucking his cock, listening to him moan above her as her fingers stopped spreading and started thrusting, in and out, fucking him.

Finally she pulled them out and pulled off his cock, looking up at him. He was trembling all over, his head thrown to the side, panting.

"...no more..."

"But it felt good, right?"

He whined. She went to her dresser and pulled out a small, clean butt plug. She thought of slipping it into her pussy first, letting herself lube it up for him, then decided against it. She got the bottle, drizzling it on liberally.

"Don't clench too tight, now." She said mockingly, and pushed the plug into him. He threw his head back and whimpered as the plug entered him, finally sealing him up completely. He clenched, and groaned: his body pushing the plug right into his prostate. She watched with perverted fascination as he tightened again, whining, moaning, making sounds she'd never heard him make before. These were the sounds she made when he was inside her, and now he was making them.

After a moment she got the lube, and drizzled it onto his cock. He shifted, unable to escape as she pushed out more than half the bottle. Finally she pushed it aside and straddled him, her calves on either side of his hips, her hands pressing into his chest.

"You have no idea," she looked down at him, "how badly I've been wanting this." She grabbed his cock, slick and slippery, and guided it to her hole. His eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry, I-please, Mary-"

Gentle with herself, she pushed back into it, gasping as she felt him opening her up. He was so big. So much. Before she could even get the head in, he flexed, and she moaned, sitting still, then pushed down just a little more, the cockhead going in with a squelch.

"Oh... fuuuck..." She leaned down on him, clutching him for dear life. It hurt. A little. It was a good kind of pain. Taking her time, she lowered herself down some more, savoring every amazing inch. She'd felt his cock inside her before, but this time it felt different-she swore she could feel every ridge and vein, every detail inside, tugging at her, making her want more.

He was panting below her, looking up at her with longing. He felt good. Despite his best efforts, he thrusted his hips into her, and she yelped, taking him to the hilt. She sat down on him, staying still. From this position she felt like she was being split open, and she sort of loved that. She started rubbing her pussy, fingering her empty cunt, letting herself adjust.

12