Eve's Seduction of Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your arm around me, Peter," sighed Jan as she snuggled up to me, "Drape your arm over my shoulder in case I get scared and need to hide my face with it during the scary scenes."

Of course, when I did as she asked, Jan held my hand and had it hovering dangerously above one of her inviting boobs. Then as if on cue, there was a sudden blaring of terrifying sounds and Jan turned her face into my chest while pulling my hand over to press it against her unbelievable breast. Although touching her was purely unintentional, my hand reacted with a mind of its own. Palming her spongy mound, my fingers curled to squeeze Jan's bountiful breast.

"Peter! Are you copping a feel of my boob?" whispered Jan into my neck. "Ohhh, you're so naughty...and I shouldn't let you...but I must say that feels mighty fine. It's a good thing that it's so dark and no one is near us to see what we might be doing. Oooh, you're going to think that I'm terrible...but I wouldn't mind if you did some more...that is if you would want to?"

"More than you can image, Jan," I mumbled before kissing her passionately, letting my tongue play with hers in her welcoming mouth. "You drive me fricking nuts when you go braless around the house. You don't know how often I fantasize about feeling you like this while jerking off."

"Oooh, I'd love to see you doing that! However, before we go any further, I need to let you know that no guy has ever touched me like you are now. I am no slut, Peter, even though I have been hankering to feel your hands on my bare titties. If I let you, do you swear that you won't tell anyone? Momma would give me a royal-ass-chewing and throw me out of the house if she ever found out what I am about to let you do."

"I won't tell anyone," I hastily swore in eager anticipation. "I promise...cross my heart and hope to die if I do."

"Okay...Peter, I trust you but wait a bit...let me unbutton my blouse that you're crushing and wrinkling. There...now...slide your other hand into my undone blouse and under my bra cup. Oooh, Peter, yeah, just like that...that does feel really good!"

I cannot begin to describe touching a female breast for the first time in my life. Jan's creamy white boob felt satiny smooth and spongy to my fingertips. When I fondled her breast, it was delightfully soft and squishy. Her stubby nipple instantly stiffened and swelled, jutting noticeably against my caressing palm.

"Oooh, yeah like that...squeeze my titty...not too hard...it's not going to run away. Oooh, it feels so...ooh, yeah, pinch, and roll my nipples...just like that. Ooh, damn it, that feels so fucking good!"

Jan's blouse and bra cup were pushed away by the back of my hand and her incredible breast surged into plain sight in the ambient light of the movie, Full and round, her mound had a good heft when cupped in the palm of my hand. An inviting pink nipple jutted upwards from the silver-dollar sized areola to give her breasts that sexy upturned look. But more than anything else I loved how sensitive they were as Jan's moans became increasingly louder as she squirmed in utter ecstasy.

"Peter...Peter...oooh, please do stop," begged Jan breathlessly, "If you don't, you likely make me cum and I'll scream my head off. Yeah, that's right, your nasty but amazing titty stimulation will make me have an orgasm. Oooh, but I want you so badly. Hmmm, Peter, would you mind terribly if we left here...assuming I can tuck my boob back into my bra and blouse...and go to someplace a bit more private?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thirty minutes later found us parked on a secluded lake shoreline. "Do you know, Pete, that it was here or somewhere close to here that I first took notice of you. It was when you stood up to Sam and threatening to knock out his teeth because he insulted with his potty-mouth. Talk about turning me on!"

"Hey, Jan, about getting 'turned on,' I'm sorry about what happened in the theater. I got kind of carried away and once I touched your breast...God, it was like a dream come true. I just couldn't stop myself...and was glad you stopped it from going any further. I mean...I wouldn't want to do anything incestuous with you..."

"Peter, as I've said before, we're not blood-related...and are brother and sister only through marriage. On top of that, incest to me is when you take what's between your legs and shove it all the way up what's between my legs. We haven't even come close to doing that.

"Plus, there's nothing wrong with young folk 'messing around'... kissing, hugging, and a whole lot of touching...if you know what I mean. As long as we do not get 'down and dirty,' I say anything pretty much goes. Don't you agree?"

"I don't know, Jan...I mean what you say sounds kind of right...but still..." I never got a chance to finish what I was about to say before Jan snuggled up to me and urgently kissed me making any concerns flee from my addled brain. Then pulling back with a sly grin on her lips, her fingers went to her blouse, flicking one button after another open.

"Hey! Why are you unbuttoning your blouse? Jan, you know what the sight of your bare breasts does to me!"

"Momma says to never leave a task undone...and we haven't finished 'fooling around' for the night. I wouldn't want you to think poorly off me ...that I might be some kind of tease. Okay? Now, it's a good thing that I wore my front-snapping bra which will make things easier...a twist of the fingers and...ta-da...it's undone...two naked boobies!"

I was on Jan in a flash. My hands squeezed her bodacious tatas before squishing them together so my face could wallow in the valley of her pillowy bosom. I tweaked and tugged her hard pink nipples, making each pop to rigid attention. My mouth latched on to and inhaled one of her stiff meaty projections before clamping on it with my pursed lips. I released it and then captured the other nipple to subject it to similar oral torture.

"And now...oooh...you're really turning me on. Yeah, touch me, Peter. God, how I love the way you fondle my boobies and suck my nippies. I mean my blouse and bra are undone with my bobbies in full view of your hungry eyes, those nasty lips of yours, your roaming fingers, and caressing palms. You've made my panties so wet that I had to lift my skirt so as not to have a big old wet spot on the backside. Good lord, Peter, I'm practically naked..."

It went without saying that my free hand slipped between Jan's inner thighs until I cupped and squished her exposed drenched lacy panty. With a deft hooking motion, I pulled aside the crotch of her panty to finger the El Dorado of any woman...her hot, wet, and super-slippery cunt. Jan jerked at my touch but made no effort to push me away. Instead, she guided my inexperienced fingertips to her hard fleshy love pearl.

"Yeah, right there...just like that...rub me...don't stop...oooh, please don't stop! Finger me some more! Harder! Faster!" Jan began to tremble, slightly at first and then more violently. "I'm going to...oh, yeah...don't stop, Peter... faster...yeah, faster...finger me...do it, Oh, Peter...I want to cum so badly! Oh, fuck, I going to...oh, oh, oh...I'm cumming... ooh, fuck!" And with that Jan buried her face into my shoulder to muffle her cries as her hips bucked wildly in my digitally-induced orgasm.

My fingers grasped her panties' waistband but before I could pull it off of her hips, Jan grabbed my hands and stopped me. "No...no...not tonight, Peter," she gasped breathlessly. "You would think that I'm some sort of easy fuck-slut if I let you do that. However, since you fingered me to an orgasm that far dwarfed anything that I could do with my own fingers, I want to return the favor and take of your needs."

With that said, Jan undid my belt and tugged down my zipper to my jeans. Hey, I was no fool and lifted my hips enough so that she could yank my jeans and boxers. When my pride and joy sprung up and sway mesmerizingly before her startled eyes, I pressed her head downwards. Instead of pulling back, Jan mumbled a cry of utter bliss as her mouth opened and her lips latched on to and then swallowed my cockhead.

When she slid back up my engorged shaft to release my egg-like cockhead, Jan gasped, "Ummm, I have wanted 'this' so badly...ummm, have since you stood up for me right here. All of your friends popped boners at the sight of me in my bikini that I couldn't help but notice yours. I wanted only yours... and now that I finally have it, I'm going to suck you off like never before.

"Peter, listen good to me," Jan mumbled sexily as she pumped my cock with her gripping little fist. "You are never to jerk off ever again! Don't you dare...not when you have me...your willing stepsister...who will give you head whenever you want it. I want you shooting your baby-batter down my gulping throat...and filling my little tummy. Remember...me...and only me, Peter!

"Why? Silly boy, I love the feel of your cock in my mouth and the taste of your spunk on my tongue. Ha, I'll let you in on a secret, Peter, sucking cock is a special talent that the women in my family have. Momma sucked off your daddy and hooked him...and I'm going to do the same to you...and even Eve will do it with the guy she wants. Accept it...no more talk of incest... just lay back and enjoy it!" And with that Jan sucked me off in our first but definitely not the last blow-job of our newly initiated step-sibling romance.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, Pete, how is Jan treating you? I've got to say that my sister is mighty pleased with herself lately. Has she sunk in the hook into you yet?"

"Eve - I don't know what you're talking about. Ah, come on, Jan and I are step-siblings. It would be incest if we did anything..."

"Peter! If you don't know it by now, Jan has had a 'good taste' of you and will want more. She will not let the fact that you two are step-siblings stand in the way. She thinks that about her gratification but fails to see the possible consequences. The only thing that surprises me is that she hasn't been able to get you between her legs... god, she's so fricking horny."

"But, Eve, we are not doing anything wrong..."

"Well...I hate to disappoint you but technically...and especially legally...Jan and you are committing incest. Yes, yes, you're no blood-related as my older sister likes to throw out...but according to the laws of this state, as long as Momma and Dad are married... any sexual activity...and that include oral and digital sex...between a step-brother and his step-sister...even if both of you are eighteen...is incest. I know it sounds silly, but that's what my research into the matter shows.

"However, you better watch out. Momma has begun to take notice of how Jan draws you away...only to return a while later with a satisfied smile on her face and you looking all tuckered out. I've warned Jan about this but she pays me no heed. Boy, there's a storm brewing in Momma. While you two being incestuous concerns her, she is also concerned that Jan will go and get herself pregnant before she graduates and...well...I don't want to be around when she lights into Jan, if you know what I mean."

"But, I am at fault too...shouldn't she chew me out too?"

"Peter - you are the son that Momma always wanted. The way she looks at it is that teenage boys are always horny...it's in their nature...but nothing will happen unless a girl makes herself readily available. In Jan's case, Momma sees her oldest daughter as being just like the way she was at Jan's age...when she was messing around with boys. Momma doesn't want Jan to end up like her. Jan, of course, thinks that she won't...and that's why the two will buck heads."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As sure as the sun rises in the East, Debby and Jan had a series of angry spats involving tears and shrieks. For Debby, her loud and furious rants often included accusations of slutty behavior and dire warnings of the possible consequences, As for Jan, her rebuttals were at first adamant denials of "no, we're not" that quickly shifted to the doomed "so what" defense.

The only thing that they agreed upon was that their fights were because of me, but for different reasons. Debby wanted to protect me from being use (like Jan had to twist my arm) by her daughter, while Jan...well...she just wanted me in the worse way and wasn't about to back down. Such 'cussing-outs" as Eve put it, often ended with one of the parties storming out in ether righteous disgust or tearful resentment.

Dad would always look at me, shake his head, and shrug at my predicament. "There are times when discretion is the better part of valor. Let's get out of here, son, before we get sucked into their fighting." It never failed that as we strolled down the driveway for a walk around the block that Eve would join us, taking both our arms and walking in between us.

"I'll talk to Momma and Jan...but separately. Although I don't think I can change Momma's mind about enforcing her will on Jan, I can...maybe...get her to realize Jan's feelings for Pete are for real. Daddy, you'll have to follow up by lending her an ear and comforting her.

"I will then talk to my sister to subtly let her know that Momma has a point whether Jan wanted to admit it or not. Hopefully, she can 'cool' her hots for you, Pete. You know that you could demonstrate a lot more restraint when it comes to Jan. I know that she's hard to resist." Then with a sidelong glance at Dad, Eve giggled, "She's just like Momma, right Daddy? It kind of runs in the blood of the women of our family."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ooh, Momma, can be so mean!" steamed a still-upset Jan who was on the verge of tears. "It's not like I'm jumping into your bed at night to hump my handsome stepbrother...although the thought has crossed my mind once or twice. We haven't done the 'dirty deed' because I love you so much"

"Come on, Jan. You know your mom loves you and is just worried about you...and me...getting carried away and later regretting," I said as we snuggled in the backseat of my car. "You know that I love you...and want you...but we can wait..."

"Until when? When will we ever get a chance to go all the way? Pretty soon we'll be graduating and you're planning on going to the State University and will be boarding there. What will I do without you?"

"Ah, Jan, have you ever thought about coming with me? Why don't you apply to the State University and move up there with me? Besides being away from our parents, we might...if you want to...find an off-campus apartment and live together. We can always say that this way Dad won't have to pay for our dormitory and boarding which will save him a load of money. We could save him even more money if we apply for and get financial aid to defray our tuition."

"Oh, Peter, I never thought of what you just said! You really do love me and want to be with me!"

"Jan, if your hormones weren't clouding your vision (not that I mind), you would have seen that I do. Look, my Dad and Mom were high school sweethearts who went to college and lived together before marrying and having me. I figure my Dad can hardly object to my plan since I would be following in his footsteps."

Jan enthusiastically threw herself at me, smothering me with hot passionate kissed while grinding those big boobs of hers into my chest. "Peter! Are you proposing to me? Cuz if you are, my answer is, 'Yes, yes, yes!'"

"I am. I've got to say that us intending to marry might ease some of the concerns of your mom...I mean we're not just fooling around...but serious about each other. However, before you want to get 'hot and heavy,' we need to do an 'Eve' and thinking things out. There is always a possibility that we won't make and split up. However, we will share a family who cares about us. I would want us to cause stress and friction between our parents."

"Hmmm, you're right, Peter. Hey, how about we make a solemn promise that if we don't make it through college together, that we will be friends, no matter what?"

When I said that I promised that I would, a thrilled Jan sat up, beaming with utter delight. "So, Peter, since were 'engaged,' do you think that we might seal our commitment to each other and our future with a little 'preview' of what is to come?"

"Jan! I thought...oh, my god...why are you pulling off your t-shirt and unhooking your bra? Shit, you know what your boobs surging forward do to me! Come on, Jan, aren't we supposed to wait? What? Of course, I want you...shit...I want you so badly...but..."

"No, buts, Peter! I want us to make sure we know what we're getting into. Don't worry...it will be between us. Now, shut up and enjoy this!" With that Jan yank down my shorts and underwear and when my trouser snaked reared and swayed, it was promptly devoured with one swift nod of her head. Paralyzed to stop her, my stepsister mouthed my swollen cock until I was hard enough to cut diamonds.

Just when I had thought that I should just relax and let her suck me off, Jan forced me on my back and straddled my lap while pulling up her loose short skirt to reveal that she had somehow removed her panties. Grabbing hold of my thick shaft, she rubbed my bulbous head against her hot, slippery slit. "I'm going to make you my man, Peter, as you make me a woman... your woman! "

I cannot describe the incredible sensation of my rock-hard virgin cock sinking into a sizzling, juicy, snug virgin cunt. Jan whimpered girlishly as her spasming pussy slowly spread around and engulfed my manhood. Somehow she managed to pull me on top of her and between her legs. "Oh, Peter, ohhh!, groaned Jan. "You're so good! Ohhh, fuck me...please fuck my tight little twat!"

And that I did, throwing good sense to the wild to feverishly hump my stepsister between her widespread legs. I don't know how orgasms Jan had. All I was aware of were fingernails clawing my back, her legs locked behind my pumping hips, and her hot panting in my ear. Then this irresistible urge gripped me causing me to drive deep into Jan's churning twat and with a deep guttural grunt, spewing an ocean of hot sticky jizz that filled her cunt until it overflowed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Our happiness, however, was dashed when Debby during a family meeting announced that she had pancreatic cancer and had only months to live. Her news devastated everyone. Although he did his best not to show it, Dad took it hard but sucked it up when Debby asked him to be the guardians of her two girls and to look after them until they were twenty-one or married.

While Debby's words to me were motherly and kind, she was a bit on edge with her eldest daughter, warning her not to cause undue stress for Dad. She asked Jan and me not to carry on under the roof of our home, and I was silently thankful when Jan reluctantly agreed.

Debby finally turned to Eve whom she asked to remain strong and to take care of Dad in his time of grief, help with his business, and get him to move on with his life. There was something in the way that Debby said her wish that made her youngest casually gaze at my father who was consumed with his own thoughts. "Yes, Momma," said Eve nodding in her own quiet way. Little did we know that the plans that Eve had been developing were about to take place but wouldn't be apparent until years later.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Debby passed away with ease, was laid to rest, and mourned by each of us in our own individual way. Jan turned to me and despite her "sessions" with Debby in recent years, was on the verge of being inconsolable. That fragile ego of hers that Eve had warned me about years ago began to crack with the death of her mother.

Jan craved loving care to take her mind off of her loss and I tenderly gave it to her, of my car with a lot of reassuring kisses, hugs, and words in the backseat. Our lovemaking was slow and easy, and focused on maximizing her pleasure. Jan quickly became addicted to her orgasmic "fixes" to numb the pain of her mother's passing, and then one night she slipped into my bed for a night of quiet (well, as well as we could) sex.