Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." I spat. "You'll wave your magic wand and everything will be just fine, just fucking fine."

"Look doofus." She frowned, poking her finger into my chest. "We have to, I'm only 2 months younger than you, I'm next."

She was right. We had to figure out something, I couldn't bear the thought of her being alone again. Over the remaining few weeks, we hatched a plan. Dumber plans had been made in human history, but not many. Against all odds, we decided to run away together. We'd take on the world, just the two of us. Brilliant, right?

3 days short of my birthday, we left. It was a Friday night, so we knew we wouldn't be missed before Monday. Packing everything we owned, which fit easily in the two backpack we were carrying, late that night we snuck out and never looked back.

Only by the grace of God did we not end up dead, or worse. We lived on the streets for several months, surviving on our wits and the good graces of the locals. Fate intervened one night. We'd holed up inside a partially finished house on the edge on town, trying without much success to escape the wind and rain of a late fall storm. Wet, cold and hungry, we huddled together for warmth. The contractor building the place had decided to swing by and drop off some stuff the crew would need the following day and found us. We scared the shit out of each other when he all but tripped over us in a back bedroom.

Pulling out a flashlight, he bathed us in its light. "You kids just about gave me a heart attack." He gasped. "What are you doing here? Are you in trouble?"

"No sir." I answered, teeth chattering. "We're..."

"Homeless." He finished.

I nodded.

"Listen." He spoke softly. "Let's get you two warm and fed, then we'll try to figure something out. Sound good to you?"

We both nodded, too cold to talk.

After packing us into his truck, Roy introduced himself, then drove us to his house. "Come inside kids, I'll show you where the bathroom is. You can clean up and get warm. I'll have the wife whip up something to eat for you.

We were both too hungry and tired to argue, and thanked him for his kindness.

After we were warm, clean and fed, Roy and his wife Susan sat us down for a talk.

"You can stay here for the night." They explained. "But I need you to be honest with me on one question, are either of you underage, because if you are, I have to take you to the authorities in the morning."

"We're both 18, sir." I answered, showing him our ID's. Sophie remained quiet, other than me, she seldom spoke to anyone else.

"That's good news." He smiled. "Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you don't have jobs, or any schooling or skills."

"No, sir." I answered.

"Cut the 'sir' crap, kid." Roy chuckled. "Even my employees don't call me than. Roy's just fine."

I nodded.

"I take it it's been a while since the two of you have slept in a bed, at least a clean one?" He asked.

I nodded.

Susan made up the guest room for you. We've agreed to let you sleep together only because your little lady here looks like she's about ready to bolt. Given the conditions outside, we'd rather risk it than worry you'd take off in the night." He smiled. "Don't make us regret it. We can continue this conversation in the morning."

Roy and Susan were the guardian angels we'd needed our whole lives. We ended up staying with them for several weeks, Roy putting me to work with his crew and Susan finding Sophie a job at a local market. Once we were established in the jobs and feeling a bit better about ourselves, they made us a deal. Roy had a house he got in a multi property deal, it needed work, LOTS of work, but he'd let us live there if we fixed it up so he could sell it. We jumped at the chance, thanking him. Sophie even hugged him.

Months, then years passed. Work on the house was slow, but we were making progress, we just didn't have much time to work on it. Roy didn't seem to mind, I think he and Susan had kind of adopted us by that point. They had no children, so we filled a hole in their lives and they filled an even bigger one in ours. We'd spend the holidays with them. It felt so good to finally belong somewhere.

Unfortunately it didn't last. One afternoon four years ago, Sophie was at the bank, to this day, I don't know why. While there, two armed men stormed in demanding money. A cashier tripped the silent alarm and when they tried to flee, they realized they were surrounded. Instead of surrendering, they took hostages and threatened to kill everybody if they weren't let go. Stalling as long as they could, the police tried to placate the criminals until SWAT could arrive. The negotiations continued, then fell apart. The criminals started beating the bank manager and were on the verge of killing him. Seeing no other way, the SWAT team chose targets, and on command, fired in unison. They both dropped like stones. Tragically, one of them fired his weapon as he fell, striking Sophie in the chest. She died on the way to the hospital. To make matters even worse, they found out Sophie was pregnant during the autopsy.

Evie held me as I poured out my soul, reliving the loss of the only person in this world I'd ever loved.

"Aaron, that's...horrible." Evie was fighting tears. You lost so much that day. I can understand why you don't want... me... us. It must seem like you're betraying her. That's why her clothes are still here, so you don't forget her."

I nodded. "I can't let her go." I croaked. "I promised her we'd be together forever."

"And as long as you hold her in your heart." She said. "You will, but you need to remember what you told her after she lost her family. You have to go on, you have to remember her, who else will, but you also have to go on for yourself because she would have wanted that for you. She'd want you to find happiness again, just like she did with you."

Evie was right. Sophie would be so mad at me right now. She never missed an opportunity to club me over the head with my own logic. Seems Evie will as well.

Finally, the story told, the overwhelming fatigue of telling it hitting me hard, I fell asleep in Evie's embrace, maybe freed of the demons that had tormented me for so many years.

I dreamt of her that night, the first time since I lost her. She stood before me, beautiful, love shining in her eyes. Reaching out, she took my hands and whispered. "I love you, always, be happy." Then she was gone. My heart ached for her, I missed her so much, but the message was clear. She would want me to move on, to love again.

When I woke the next morning, Evie was next to me, snoring softly. I watched her sleep, still not sure why she chose me, but determined to let her be here with me while I tried to figure it out. I shifted in the bed waking her. She smiled at me and rolled over into my side.

"You're still here." I grinned.

"I'm not going anywhere." She smiled, kissing me. "You OK? Last night was pretty intense."

"Better than I've been in a very long time." I answered. "Sophie wouldn't want me to be like this, she'd kick my ass."

"I kinda figured you needed a little push, you spend so much time second guessing yourself. Just go with your heart, it will show you the way."

"So if I said I'd like to lay here for a while and kiss you, you'd be OK with that." I asked.

"I would." She grinned, brown eyes twinkling.

We kissed for quite some time, embracing. She was so gentle and caring, yet playful. She had such a calming effect on me.

"You OK?" She murmured.

I kissed her, brushing her hair out of her face, then laid my head on her chest, marveling at the softness of her breasts. "I could stay here all day."

"Unfortunately, I gotta go pee." She groaned. "Be right back."

She made breakfast, and we sat in bed, eating and talking. "Just so you know, I plan on doing a whole lot more than kissing once the doctor had released you." She giggled.

I nearly choked on my food, swallowing hard, coughing. I guess I didn't expect her to act like this. She'd always been honest with me, always spoke her mind, but this was just...Wow! I was scheduled to see the doc Christmas Eve, tomorrow, God I hope he releases me.

We spent the day watching movies, classic sci-fi of course. We took a break after lunch and walked the neighborhood, holding hands and enjoying the stroll. My head still hurt, not bad, but annoying, being outside helped.

My appointment was at 10AM, we met with Dr. Eades. He looked in my eyes, asked me some questions, then examined me. "Everything looks good Mr. Carson, you can resume normal activities, but I'd like you not to do any climbing for 30 days."

"Shouldn't have been climbing as it was, not in my job description, just got impatient." I admitted. "Thanks Doc."

Evie let me drive home, since I was cleared. It was nice being able to do normal stuff again, you kinda take it for granted, til it's gone.

We puttered around the house again until after dinner, Evie starting the prep work for tomorrows big feast. She claims she's not much of a cook, but from what I see, I think she's wrong. While she worked in the kitchen, I took a shower, dressing in a warm flannel robe after I was done. I sat on the couch watching TV until Evie had finished.

"All I can do tonight." She said. "I'm going to shower, save a spot for me."

Evie came out afterwards, wrapped in a big fluffy towel and sat next to me, folding her legs under herself and leaning on my shoulder. "Anything good on?"

"Not really." I answered. "We probably need to hit my DVD collection."

"Not really what I had in mind." She purred in my ear. "Follow me."

Evie stood, pulled me up from the couch and led me to the bedroom. She kissed me and pointed. "Sit." Standing in front of me, she loosened the towel, allowing it to fall to the floor and stood before me, naked.

Up to this point, I'd never really thought about how she'd look under her clothes. I hadn't given myself permission. She was stunning. At 5'6" or so, her long legs accentuated her hips, wide, but sexy as hell. Her V was covered in just enough well trimmed hair to hide her slit. Further up, a nice tummy with a very inviting navel, then up to a set of perfectly proportioned breasts, nipples sitting proudly erect, awaiting my attention.

"You just gonna look?" She grinned, cocking her head to one side, lust starting to smoulder in her eyes.

Words wouldn't come. I was mesmerized by her beauty and raw sexuality. She wanted me, God knows why, and I wanted her too. Finally, I managed to spit out an answer. "You are so beautiful."

She straddled my lap and laid a soul searing kiss on me, then pulled away, smiling. "Just what a girl wants to hear, but I'm hoping for more than visual appreciation, if you get my meaning."

She stretched out on my bed, making sure I got a good look at her pussy. Even at this distance, her arousal was apparent. She labia were puffy and swollen and I could see her clit, shyly poking its head out at the top of her slit. The entire length of her groove was glistening, wet with her nectar, waiting for me to explore it, ready to show me all its secrets.

I shed my robe and laid on my back next to her, my erection pointing straight up from my body, twitching with my heartbeat.

Evie rolled into me, one leg over mine and an arm across my chest, nuzzling my neck and ear. Sliding her hand down my body, she grasped me. I flinched and moaned, it had been a very long time.

"Nice." She murmured. "I know exactly where this needs to go. Lay still, I'm driving."

Crawling on top of me, Evie directed me to her opening and slowly slid onto me, sinking my cock deeply into her quivering cunt. She sat there, hands on my chest, supporting her upper body as she acquainted herself with my hardness. Unable to resist the temptation, I fondled her swaying tits, kneading the flesh and teasing the nipples.

"Mmmm." She purred, biting her lower lip and wiggling her hips. "That feels so..."

Slowly she started moving, gyrating her hips and driving me in and out of her velvet wetness, head down, breathing becoming more rapid as she became more aroused.

Soon, she laid on my chest, lips seeking mine. We kissed as I thrust up into her, our hunger rising. We had one goal, one desire, to please each other. As her orgasm approached, she grunted with each thrust and panted in my ear.

"Oh...God...that's...I'm..." She gasped, then her body went stiff and she came, her vaginal walls rhythmically squeezing me until I erupted, filling her tight tunnel with my cum.

We stayed together, enjoying the afterglow until I felt tears on my shoulder. I pulled her up so I could see her face. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned at the sudden change of emotions.

"I-I'm sorry." She sputtered. "I'm just scared a little I guess."

"Why?" I asked. "You can talk to me, tell me what's bothering you."

"It's silly." She frowned.

"If it has upset you this much, it's not." I stated. "Tell me."

"I've only been with two others." She admitted. "Both left me after our first time. I'm..."

"You think I'll toss you out now that we've been intimate?" I observed.

She nodded, still crying. "And I think I'm in love with you."

"Evie." I comforted. "Until this moment, I wasn't sure I'd ever be with another woman. Sophie was my first and only. After I lost her, I couldn't let myself get close again. The fear of losing someone dear to me again was more than I could endure. You showed me it was OK to feel again, to let someone in, to love and be loved. I'm sorry those guys hurt you, they were idiots. You are everything I could ever want, smart, funny, tender and understanding. You know my secrets and I will listen to any you want to share without judgement. I tried to discourage you in the beginning, even actively trying to drive you away, but you wouldn't give up on me. Now that I have you, I'm not going anywhere."

She looked in my eyes, trying to smile. " Sorry, I just..."

"You didn't let me finish." I scolded. "Even though I didn't want your attention in the beginning, I could have gone elsewhere after my evening run. I didn't. Something kept me coming back. I felt a pull, a connection, even if I didn't want to admit it. I need you, here with me. Evie, I-I love you too."

Now it was my turn to get misty.

"Really?" She grinned.

"You know how hard it is for me." I answered. "If I said it, I mean it. Dry your eyes beautiful, you're mine now, I'm not letting you go."

"Make love to me Aaron, I need to feel you close to me again." She said, kissing me tenderly.

I spent the next hour or so making love to Evie, slowly building her desire then taking her over the edge as I held her. She absolutely melted under me, losing herself in the emotion and love I was showering on her. I made sure she felt how much I loved her and that I'd always be there for her.

I awoke Christmas morning. Evie was already awake and sat next to me watching me sleep. "About time." She giggled. "Did I wear you out last night?"

"In my defense, it was the most activity I've had since I fell." I chuckled. "And I must say, you're quite addicting, I feel like I could use another dose."

"Later stud." She laughed. "I have a meal to prepare and we're having visitors, so shower and dress, I'll see you when you're done." She bounded from the bedroom before I could question her further.

"OK who are we expecting?" I asked, walking into the kitchen, naked, drying my hair with a towel.

Evie was pulling the turkey out of the fridge and didn't see me. "Roy and Susan are coming over." She answered, turning around. She nearly dropped the turkey when she saw me. "Why are you naked? Not that I'm complaining, but we don't have time for that right now." After setting the bird down, she walked over and stroked me, kissing me with a bit more enthusiasm than I expected.

"You left before you told me who was coming." I answered. "Curiosity got the best of me. It is a nice surprise though. I haven't seen them in a while. I kinda shut them out."

Evie hugged me, my now hard cock poking her apron. "I know, Roy and I talked while you were in the hospital. He told me they think of you as a son, but wouldn't tell me anything else, just that they missed you and hoped you felt better soon."

"I've not been around them much since Sophie died." I admitted. "It just brought up too many memories I wasn't ready to deal with. I need to apologize. How is it you always know what I need before I do?"

Evie's face lit up with an angelic smile. "The Schwartz."

I groaned at the bad sci-fi reference, but deep down I was smiling, because it was our thing. It was what brought us together. I hugged her, hoping she could sense my feelings for her.

"Now, I have a couple minutes." She grinned devilishly. "And you're poking me with something I probably need to take care of, or you'll never get into your pants."

She dropped to her knees and shoved my stiff dick in her mouth, licking and sucking on it with much fervor. I laced my fingers in her hair and moaned as she worked on getting me off. She was far more talented than I would have thought given her limited experience, but I wasn't complaining. It only took a few short minutes before my balls jumped and I came, filling her warm mouth with my cum. She swallowed several times, clearing the hot, sticky fluid from her mouth, then stood, kissed me tenderly, swatted my ass then sent me off to get dressed.

About an hour or so later, Roy and Susan arrived. I let them in, Evie was elbow deep in making noodles for dinner.

Susan hugged me, then looked into my eyes and smiled. "You're back." She was fighting tears. "It's been so long, I was afraid..."

I kissed her cheek. "I had help." I admitted. "I miss Sophie, but there is room in this stubborn heart for another. I'm sorry I..."

"Shh." She hushed, finger on my lips. "You had to grieve in your own way. Sophie was special to us too, she'll always be part of us."

We hugged and shared a couple tears, then I introduced her to Evie. "Evie, this is Susan, Roy's wife and the closest thing I have to a mother."

They hugged. "Nice to finally meet you. Aaron has told me all about what you and Roy did for him and Sophie. I'm so glad he found you two."

Susan was shocked. "You know about...?" She gasped.

"Yes." She answered. "He told me a few days ago. I'm so sorry for your loss, I know you and Roy loved her too."

Susan sniffled. "We did, but he did more. I was afraid it would destroy him. He never had anybody, then to have the only love he'd ever known taken from him. How much can one person endure before they give up?"

"He has me now." Evie smiled, blushing a bit at the forwardness of the admission.

Susan asked if she could help and Evie accepted. They talked while they worked. I'm sure I figured heavily in the conversation.

Roy and I sat in the living room. "You look better Aaron." He observed. "She's been good for you."

I smiled. "More than I deserve." I kidded.

"Any man with any sense at all would say the same thing." He chuckled. "Why they put up with us is one of the universe's greatest mysteries."

"I told her about Sophie." I admitted. "I don't know why I did, I just couldn't stop myself."

"I'm glad you did." He said. "It tells me you're healing. You needed to share that pain with someone you could trust. She's obviously that person. When I met her while you were in the hospital, I sensed she might just be the one to finally make you face your feelings. We talked about a lot of things, your past and such, but I didn't tell her about Sophie. That was something you needed to do. I think she knew there was more to your story, but she didn't push."

"She's amazing Roy." I admitted. "She is kind and understanding. She makes me want to live again. To be honest, I love her. She'll never replace Sophie in my heart, she'd never try, but she can stand beside her, I have enough love for both."