Evie and the Mark of Divella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha, looks like the little slut doesn't like your cock Rom. Got a stinky cock?" Cael teased.

"Maybe, haven't taken a bath since we crossed the Thane." Roman replied as he rubbed the shaft of his cock across her face.

"Aaaaammmpppph!" she whined as she continued to struggle in her binds. Although her struggling appeared to be random squirming and writhing that the two men enjoyed watching, the trained assassin was meticulous in her struggling. She was making progress.

Unfortunately for Evie, progress wouldn't be fast enough to allow her to prevent these two random men from using her like some object to cum to. Evie hated this. It was humiliating yet teasing as the cock rubbed against her face. The mark and her natural desire craved for the cock to be inside of her. A part of Evie wished the magic stone hadn't died and left her pussy unfilled.

"Oi, you better get in on this soon. Ain't got too long. Plus her skin is as soft as it looks." Roman commented much to Evie's chagrin as the mage's cock continued to rub all over her face.

"Fuck. You're right." Cael conceded. The merc pull his cock out and began to fulfill what he had said earlier, setting his cock in between the dark-elf's firm perky c-cup tits. He grabbed her tits with his hands and pressed them together, careful to not let his cock rub against the rope of her breast harness.

You've got to be kidding... She thought to herself in disbelief.

"Aaaaaammmmmph!" Evie groaned as the mercenary began to pump his cock in between her tits. The wanton needing side of her was grateful that the merc at least squeezed and groped her tits. She could at least get some enjoyment from the ordeal as the two men used her like an object.

It was quite the sight. A petite dark-elf assassin girl tightly tied up against a pillar, helpless to stop the rugged rogue mage from rubbing his cock all over her pretty face or the mercenary swordsman from tit-fucking her.

"Mmmm! You do have some nice tits! It's too bad we won't get to feel your pristine little elf pussy!" Cael taunted

"Give it a few days and I'm sure this pretty little thing is bound to show up on the market." Roman added.

"Might have been bought already!" Cael replied and chuckled.

"Aaaampgrh!" Evie protested what they were saying while struggling, unfortunately having made little progress on her binds. She was helpless to do anything as she felt both men's cock begin to throb and pulsate against her face and in between her tits.

"Ughh! Yeaah! Well here's a little parting gift!" Roman groaned as he began to spray his warm thick cum all over the girl's face.

"Aaammgrmpph..." Evie whimpered as she felt her face get thoroughly coated in the mage's thick cum. The potent cum filled her nose and she gagged. "Aaaamgpph!" She squealed as her face is coated with another layer. It had been a while for Roman. Evie felt the blindfold around her eyes get drenched in cum.

Augh... I can't believe this... This is so humiliating... Evie thought to herself as she filled with shame, feeling the thick cum slowly drip down her face. Evie hated it, but shame wasn't the only feeling she was filling with, she felt herself get hot and her pussy get wetter. Why! Why is this turning me on so much! It's this damned mark! Evie rationalized as she squirmed in her binds, frustrated and very turned on now. The perverted pleasure that Evie felt from her face getting covered in cum compounded with the pleasure she was getting from Cael's tit-fucking and groping put her very close to cumming very hard.

Unluckily for the horny assassin, Cael came hard but too early. The mercenaries seed covered her tits in thick layers while also giving her face another layer of cum. Evie was quite the sight. Tightly tied up, her face and tits covered and dripping in cum. Her lustful body betrayed her as it began to grind against the air in needy pleasure.

"Aaaammmapgrh..." Evie whined and protested. The only thing she wanted now more than killing these men was for them to stuff their cocks inside of her.

"Look at the little slut! She really wants something in her!" Cael taunted as he pulled his cock out from between the girl's tits.

"Sorry Black Rose, would love to help alleviate your need but you're master or whatever is coming back." Roman added, using his cock to smear his cum against her face to further humiliate the girl.

"Hah. The boys will never fuckin believe this." Cael said as he tucked his cock back into his pants.

"Legendary little Black Rose is just a wanton little slut. Loves being covered in cum." Roman taunted the girl while cock slapping the girl a few times. Evie let out whimpers mixed with moans as the cock slapped her rosy, cum covered cheeks. Roman cock slapped the girl's face a few more times for good measure before tucking his away.

"Aaammmmphh...." Evie whimpered and moaned, her body wanting to be touched more and for someone to shove anything into her wet little pussy. The men only watched as she squirmed and writhed about in her binds, hips grinding, cum dripping down her face and tits.

Once the men were satisfied with enough mental images of the helpless dark elf girl, they left.

Up until then, although no cocks had roughly penetrated her or fucked her against her will, Evie had never felt so utterly just objectified and used than in that moment. Even then, humiliated and covered in cum, against her own rationale, all Evie wanted was someone or something to just fuck her wanton little pussy.

...

12