Evie's Family Ch. 01: And Evie Makes 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you push him?" I asked.

"I dragged the conversation into sex, where I don't think he would have gone without drinking more than usual," said Amy. "I think he and I are both pretty sexual, but with limited experience."

"If you don't mind my asking, Amy," I said. "If you weren't with anyone else, I'm guessing you're talking about masturbating?"

"Is that bad?" blushed Amy. "I don't think it is, but you and I don't know each other that well, yet."

"I'm very open minded," I replied. "I've done my share of self-pleasuring, believe me."

"Well, it turned out that Jay and I had similar practices," said Amy. "Sex lives composed only of self-pleasuring. I blurted out that I thought about him, often, when I masturbated. I was so scared of what he might say or think, or that he'd just run away."

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He was quiet for a bit," said Amy. "Then he thanked me, and said he thought about me, sometimes, too, because I reminded him of someone."

"Me, right?" I said.

"How could you NOT notice!" said Amy. "Anyway, after that, we met up a few times. And within the month, he asked me to marry him."

"Swept you off your feet, it sounds like," I said.

"I love Jay," said Amy. "I didn't worry about how we might get closer. And, I figured, once we were married, at least he'd have to make love to me once or twice, and, at worst, we could explore masturbating together."

"That can be nice," I said. "Masturbating together. You can share fantasies."

"I know he fantasizes about you, Evie," said Amy.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Jay's uses your name, accidentally, I'm sure, when we're making love," said Amy. "Not that we make love that often."

"I'm sorry, Amy, does that worry you?" I asked.

"Not really," said Amy. "I'm a grown-up. I don't think Jay will be deserting me for his aunt. No offense."

"Fair enough," I smiled. "And I sure don't want to take him from you. I knew, really, that he must have sexual fantasies about me."

"How?" asked Amy. "He's so reticent ... other than his gentle flirting with you."

"Since he was a young man, I've known he'd take my panties from the laundry basket and do something with them," I said.

"Did you ever imagine what he was doing with them?" asked Amy.

"I pretty much knew what he must be doing with them, but I can't say imagined it, really, well, until now," I said.

"Are you imaging him now, then?" asked Amy.

"Now I'm imagining him and you, Amy ... and maybe me, in a crazy way," I said.

"Us with you?" Amy giggled. "Like a sex threesome? Isn't that illegal, or naughty, at least?"

"I don't know," I replied. "I think it could be fun, if we were all willing."

"Wow, Evie," said Amy. "Have you done things like that before?"

"The last year has been pretty interesting, eye-opening, for me," I said.

"Have you ever, you know, done something with another woman?" asked Amy, shyly.

"Yes," I said, making a quick decision. "And with someone who suggested you and I might have this sort of conversation."

"You mean ... Karen?" asked Amy, not very surprised.

"And her mother," I said.

"And her mother! Oh, my," said Amy. "I don't think I'd know how to even get started, if I was interested, in Brenda, or you, or anyone!"

"Are you interested, Amy?" I asked.

She was quiet for a moment, then, "If it were a way to keep Jay happy, I think I'd be interested in anything," said Amy.

"I could maybe help, if want," I said.

"Help how, Evie?" asked Amy. "Would you and I have to, you know, together?"

"Not necessarily, Amy," I replied. "But I think it could be interesting ... nice ... if you wanted to try."

Amy was silent for a moment, then nodded. She pulled her legs up under her on the sofa, spreading them apart to sit. "I want to try new things. Especially if it's something Jay and I can share. Does that sound weird?"

"Not weird at all," I said.

"So, what should I do?" asked Amy.

"Try this," I said. "If it feels OK, let me know. If it doesn't feel OK, let me know. I won't take offense."

"OK," said Amy. "Try what?"

"Close your eyes," I said.

Amy closed her eyes.

"Now, try imagining that Jay is watching you, and that I'm there, too, and that you're naked. OK so far?"

Amy nodded, her eyes still closed.

"Next, imagine that I have my head between your thighs. OK?"

Amy blushed, and nodded, eyes closed.

"Jay's watching, and you feel my tongue, touching you there," I said.

Amy's eyes popped open. She was till blushing, but didn't say anything.

"And you like it. You like me licking you, with Jay watching. OK?"

Amy was silent.

"OK, Amy? Or not OK?" I asked.

Amy looked at me, and said, "OK. What next?"

"Are you OK with me trying to figure out next steps?" I asked. "Do you want that, Amy?"

"Next steps, with me, and you, and Jay ... I think ... I think I might like that. So long as we can stop if anything feels wrong, and that you won't mind. Then, yes, I do want you -- want that, I mean -- trying something with me and you, and Jay." She smiled shyly, still blushing.

Amy's cell phone, on the side table where we could both see it, rang, and the screen identified Jay as the caller.

"Speak of the devil." I said. "I'm going to try something now, Amy, unless you don't want me to."

The phone kept ringing. Amy said, "I want you to."

I looked at Amy, finger to lips to keep her quiet, and picked up her phone to answer it.

"Hello, this is Evie on Amy's phone ... Oh, hi, Jay ... Yes, yes ... I'm going to put you on speaker, if that's OK, I'm just folding laundry." I hit the speaker button, and set the phone down.

"Can you hear me OK?" I asked.

"Sure," came Jay's voice over the phone. "I can hear you fine. Folding laundry, how fun! Isn't Amy keeping you better entertained while I'm away?"

"Amy's not here right now," I said, smiling at Amy. She was still sitting cross-legged on the sofa opposite me, red in the face, and looking very curious. "She ran out to the store for a few things."

"I'm sorry to miss her," came Jay's voice. "How long will she be gone, do you think?"

"I'd guess at least 45 minutes, so you can call back later or just talk to me for a while," I said.

"You know I love talking to you, Auntie Evie," said Jay. "I'm sorry I had to be away overnight, I wish we could all be together."

"Sorry, Jay, you broke up there for a second," I said, smiling at Amy. "Did you say you wish we could be in the altogether? Naked? Really?"

Jay's nervous laughter came out of the phone's speaker, "No, no, although I'm sure I would enjoy that, with you."

Amy's mouth fell open.

"And Amy, of course," I said quickly.

"Of course! Of course!" said Jay. "All together in the altogether. Language is a funny thing."

"I'm just folding my panties, Jay," I said. "I can't get over how much larger they are now than when your Mom and I were cute and young."

Amy was looking at me, mouthing silently "what are you doing?" I shook my head at her and smiled.

"Oh, Auntie Evie, you ... you ... you and Mom, I guess ... you're still cute ... attractive ... really attractive," said Jay.

"And big on the bottom, thus the large panties," I replied.

"Just right on the bottom," said Jay. "In my opinion, just right on the bottom." He laughed nervously.

"Amy's pretty big on the bottom, too," I said. "I think her panties are as large as mine. I expect I'll be folding them in a moment."

"You're doing Amy's laundry?" asked Jay. "You're our house-guest, you shouldn't be doing our chores."

"Just her panties, Jay," I said.

Amy's hands were clutched tight between her thighs now.

"Just her panties?" Jay giggled. "What's that about?"

"I found them in the laundry area," I said. "I took them back to my room and checked them out."

"For the brand?" asked Jay. "To get some for yourself?"

"For their smell," I said. "To think about Amy, and what her panties cover. Alone, in your guest room."

Amy's eyes were wide, and her left hand flew to her mouth. Her right hand was pressed against the crotch of her gym shorts.

"What?" squeaked Jay. "What?"

"You know how that works, Jay," I said. "I know you've enjoyed doing something with my panties, over the years, when you've visited."

"Oh, my God," gasped Jay.

"You started with my sister's panties, your Mom's panties, didn't you, Jay?" I asked.

"You knew?" gasped Jay. "Are you upset?"

"No, Jay, I'm not upset," I said. "Was Brenda upset? Your Mom? When she found out?"

Amy's eyes were very big, her mouth was hanging open, and her hand was squeezing at her crotch.

"She caught me," whispered Jay. "With her panties, doing ... something ... my first summer home from college. Oh, God ... I was so embarrassed. I AM so embarrassed. Did she tell you?"

"Don't worry, Jay," I said. "She just told you to stop it, right? And after that you graduated from your Mom to her younger sister, your Auntie Evie, and her panties, my panties?"

"I didn't mean any harm!" said Jay. "You're just so beautiful, so sexy. Are you going to tell Amy?"

"I don't need to tell Amy," I said, smiling at Amy, who was now gently massaging her crotch through her shorts. "Do you want to know what I was thinking about when I had Amy's panties?"

"You'd tell me? Really?" asked Jay.

"Would you like me to tell you?" I asked. "I'd like to tell you."

"I'd like you to tell me," said Jay, quickly. "You know about Mom, her panties, and your panties, and why I wanted them ... it feels good to confess! Please tell me what you did with Amy's panties."

"OK," I said. "And if you feel like touching yourself, rubbing yourself, while I tell you, that would be OK with me."

"OK, OK," said Jay, eagerly. I swear, I could hear the zipper coming down over the phone connection.

"Do you have your penis in your hand now, Jay?" I asked. "Is it hard?"

"Yes, yes!" said Jay. "Tell me what you did with my wife's panties!"

Amy was rubbing quite openly and energetically now, through her gym shorts.

"So, I took Amy's panties to your guest room, and closed the door for privacy," I said. "Then I got undressed."

"You mean, like today?" asked Jay. "When?"

"Last night, Jay, I was in the altogether in your home when we were all together -- well, in the same house, anyway. Karen was in the bathroom. She was probably naked, too."

Amy slipped her hand down past the elastic waste of her gym shorts.

"Please, go on," said Jay.

"I smelled Amy's panties, then put them on," I said. I could hear Jay breathing over the phone's speaker. "I imagined being at your house, and finding Amy sitting cross-legged, with her hand working inside her panties. I put my hand on myself inside her panties."

Amy sighed, audibly, and I shushed her quickly.

"What was that noise?" asked Jay. "Did you make a noise?"

"I sighed because I'm thinking of Amy touching herself, Jay," I said. "Are you touching yourself? In my mind you are, and in my mind you're watching me, and watching Amy."

"Yes, I'm touching myself, and I wish I was there with you in person!" he said.

"Us, too," I replied.

"Us! Did Amy come home?" asked Jay.

"I think she's about to come," I said. "So, we'd better wrap this up. Just to get you to the finish."

"Ohhh," groaned Jay. "Please, please!"

"Then Amy slid her panties off," I said, catching Amy's eye and nodding to her.

Pausing for just a second, Amy lifted her bum and pulled off her gym shorts, watching me for instructions. Her pussy hair wasn't heavy or thick, but it was dark, and surprisingly long and straight.

I continued, "Then she took her right middle finger, and began sliding it in and out of herself. She was so wet."

Amy looked at me, and I nodded again. She closed her eyes and began sliding her right middle finger in and out of herself, and she looked pretty wet from where I sat.

"Is she coming? Is Amy coming?" gasped Jay, over the phone.

"She will be, so let me finish up, I think she'd like my help," I said, standing, my eyes locked with Amy's.

"What? Oh, my God!" gasped Jay.

"Hurry home, Jay," I said. I pressed the end-call button on Amy's phone, kneeled between her spread thighs, gently moved her hand from her pussy, and replaced it with my tongue. She was very, very wet.

I woke late the next morning, and wasn't in the kitchen until almost 9:00 AM. Amy was there, humming while waiting for the coffee to finish brewing.

"Good Morning!" I said.

"Good Morning, sleepy-head," smiled Amy.

"How are you feeling this morning, Amy ... or, rather, how do you feel about what happened last night and white might happen next?"

"I can't stop thinking about it," said Amy.

"Neither can I," I said.

"But it isn't new, to you," Amy protested.

"You're new to me," I said, quietly. "I'm not ... active ... in that way, except with Karen and her family. And that's sporadic, really. We're not always about the sex!"

"What was that about Brenda, my mother-in-law?" asked Amy.

"When I came home from college, that first summer, we ... touched one another, a little, experimenting." I said

"Wow," said Amy. "I didn't have a sister."

"Well, Brenda and I have always talked, and she told me about Jay and his panty-thing, that she didn't know what to do about it," I said.

"You didn't ever ... use your tongue ... on Brenda, did you, Evie?" asked Amy, shyly.

"No," I said. "I never really thought I could do anything with a woman until the last year or so."

"The licking was so nice! So special!" said Amy.

"I know," I replied. "It's funny, how it wasn't part of my life until recently, and now I think about it a lot."

"I don't know if I slept a wink," said Amy. "Thinking about your tongue, on me, IN me. And then you just went to bed!"

"I said good-night, I gave you a kiss," I smiled. "I thought you might like some processing time."

"Well, I'm still processing," said Amy. "I could taste myself on your lips. And I'm feeling a little guilty that I didn't reciprocate, not that I'd be any good at it."

"Don't feel guilty, you'll get your opportunity, if you still want it," I assured her.

"I want it," said Amy. "I'm surer now than before. I'm looking forward to this thing with you and me, and Jay. And I understand about his mother, now."

"Brenda is another kettle of fish," I said. "I know she wasn't as upset as all that. She just didn't know what to do with her son's interest in her."

Amy poured us each a cup of coffee and we sat at the dining table.

"Jay called last night, after we went to bed," said Amy. "He wanted to know if we were getting along OK without him, and why I'd gone out without my cell phone."

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"I said we got along fine, and I was just in a rush ... absently forgetting my phone," said Amy. "Have you heard if Karen made it to meet her daughter and son-in-law?"

"Yes, we checked in by phone before I went to sleep last night," I said. "She was happy, wanted to know how we were doing."

"What did you tell her?" Amy asked.

"Everything," I answered.

"EVERYTHING?" asked Amy, wide-eyed.

"Everything," I said. "Karen and I don't have secrets from one another. Besides, she thinks what we're doing is a good idea. I know it worked great for her and David, her husband, and June, her Mum."

"Oh, my," said Amy. "My mind's doing flip-flops. Husbands, wives, mothers, aunts."

"So long as we act out of love, with those we love, we should be OK," I said. "That's what Karen thinks."

"I like Karen," said Amy. "I'd like to know her better."

"I expect you'll get the chance one day, Amy," I said. "When will Jay get home?"

"Not until this evening," said Amy. "If you don't mind amusing yourself today, I'm going to meet him on campus for a luncheon with some visiting library dignitary. Then a library tour, then we're back here."

"Can I take you two out for dinner?" I asked. "Please say yes."

"Yes!" smiled Amy. "That would be great. We can come home for wine after."

"And what you and I might do?" I asked. "Just confirming."

"For what you and I WILL do, and what Jay MIGHT do!" said Amy, firmly.

"I think he's going to like it," I smiled. "In fact, I KNOW he'll like it."

We read the morning paper, drank our coffee, and chatted about the cold weather, and the warm house (we were both back in our gym shorts and t-shirts). When Amy was washing our coffee things at the sink, I came up close behind her and slipped my hands under her t-shirt and over her small breasts.

"Oh!" said Amy.

"Do you mind?" I asked softly.

"There isn't much there," sighed Amy.

"I feel somethings nice," I whispered in her ear, squeezing and massaging gently, as Amy pressed herself back against me."

"Oh, Evie," said Amy, leaning into me. "I hope this is good tonight."

"Don't worry, Amy," I said. "You'll be pleased."

Amy laughed. "I'm already pleased. Now I want to please you and Jay."

"Don't worry," I said. "I'm pretty easy to please."

Amy laughed again, turned, and gave me a hug.

After Amy left, late in the morning, I just lazed away the afternoon. I took a long shower, read a book, took a nap. Just like I was on holiday!

At 5:30, two cars pulled into the driveway, and Jay and Amy both came in through the front door.

"Auntie Evie!" said Jay. "Did you miss me? I missed you!"

"Hi, Jay," I smiled. "Have you and Amy talked at all?"

"No," said Amy. "We were super busy, and in separate cars."

"But you two got on OK, right?" asked Jay.

"We're bosom buddies now, Jay," I said. "Not that there's much bosom involved for either of us."

We all laughed a little. I told them both to freshen up, and take me out to the restaurant of my choice, where Auntie would treat them do supper.

I'd picked a sushi place, one with a surprisingly good wine list. They had some Alsatian Pinot Blanc that was delightful with our meal. We had two bottles, taking half of the second bottle home with us. Supper discussion had mostly been about Amy and I sightseeing downtown, and the library big-wig lunch and tour. During supper, I was careful to be over-attentive to Amy. She returned the favor. Jay's conversational pitch and pace picked up as he strove to gain attention. On the way back to the car he put a hand on my bottom as he "helped" me into the back passenger seat.

Back at their place, we retired to our rooms and rejoined one another in the front room, back in our gym shorts, t-shirts, and bare feet. We had the half bottle of Pinot Blanc to share, and another bottle of the Chilean Cabernet Jay had procured for my visit.

"Ah, it's good to be home with two lovely ladies," smiled Jay. "You look great, Auntie Evie."

"I think Amy looks great ... good enough to eat," I said.

Taking a sip of wine, Amy said, "I am." And blushed.

"Excuse me?" asked Jay.

"Evie said I looked good enough to eat, and I said 'I am,'" said Amy, blushing furiously, and covering it with another sip of wine.

"Oh," said Jay. "I don't know what to say to that. I'm not sure what you mean."

Amy and I were sitting on the sofa next to one another. Jay was in an easy chair opposite us, with a little table between us, upon which sat the wine bottles and our glasses.

"It's not 'Alice in Wonderland,' Jay," I said, putting a hand on Amy's fleshy upper thigh. "I pretty much told your wife that I'd like to eat her, lick her pussy, and she said that would be OK."

"What!?" said Jay. "Amy?"

"What Evie said," said Amy, still blushing furiously.

"Are you two having me on?" asked Jay, quickly cleaning his glasses with the bottom edge of his shirt. I was wearing my readers, Amy of course had her glasses on.

"Amy, are you wearing panties?" I asked.

"No," said Amy. "How about you?"

"No," I said. "How about you, Jay. Well, underpants, not panties."

"I don't know how to answer that," said Jay.