Evil Bondage Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Red's little sister is caught in Red's trap.
4.4k words
5
319
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fetishrus
fetishrus
11 Followers

It seemed more like a month than just a few days as Saturday rolled around. I gathered my gear, a black ski mask, some extra pieces of rope, and a replica.38 caliber toy pistol. Red had given it to me telling me her father collected them. I studied myself in the mirror, a black T-shirt, black jeans and black boots, a rapist indeed. I headed for Kat's house curious to see if their little sister would show up. I was even more curious of how Red's younger sister looked. At nineteen if she looked anything like her sisters..., I thought I felt my cock twitch. I rang the bell and Kat answered causing me to almost drool. Letting me in I noticed how tight her white crop top hugged her visibly bra less breasts. The running shorts hugged her in all the right places revealing most of her great legs.

"You like the little change in my attire? Never mind..., I can see the answer by your facial reaction. Red thought it would scare little sis more after you make me undress if..., well let's say you rape me first." she said as she turned a bit red.

"Wait..., Red didn't mention this to me. Just how am I supposed to do that?" I asked as she let me in.

Kat walked me over to the pale blue sofa in the living room. I looked down at the glass top of the coffee table as we prepared to be seated. The items on the table caused a stir in my imagination and jeans as I eyed them. The dildo, flesh colored was probably seven inches with not a too large circumference. The two nipple clamps next to it were held together by a thin chain.

"I guess you know how these are used?" Kat asked, looking at my face. "I guess you do," she answered her own question giggling, after noticing the smile on my face.

This was news to me Red never mentioned doing anything sexually to anyone but her. I was looking at Kat wondering whose toys these were, and whose idea it was to use them.

"Ok..., let me understand..., I am supposed to use these on you in the bedroom?" I inquired studying Kat's face.

With a normal smile she replied, "That's correct you learn fast Jeff." There was that wit again but this time I thought the matter at hand was a bit more serious.

"I have to ask..., are these yours?" I inquired once more looking into her eyes this time.

"Yes, they are mine all jokes aside..., after the other day I asked Red if we could include me in the sex. I wish you could have seen her face she thought I wanted you to use your cock. I admit it I am a sexually frustrated married woman missing out while my husband is away. I felt ashamed after what I did in the bedroom with you two, but just for a moment. I now want to be a part of the action after what I felt in that room. I explained all this to Red who told me it would be up to you. I was told to explain my reasons and get your response," she finished as she looked down at the floor.

"HEY, YOU..., look at me," I spoke, putting my right hand on her left shoulder. "Kat, you are as special to me as Red and if you are fine with it, I will be glad to make your fantasy come true too."

Raising her head I looked into her shiny eyes as her face transformed into one of the biggest smiles I had ever seen. Kat leaned over and hugged me tightly.

"I don't know how Red found you, but you are truly one of a kind," she said letting go of her embrace looking in my eyes.

"So, my other victim..., how do you want me to..., let's say assault you." I asked eagerly awaiting her response.

That wicked grin of hers appeared as she replied, "You surprise me..., and remember toys only," as she stood up.

Kat ushered me into the kitchen for some brownies and coffee. Kat's body would make a great dessert, but her baking would win over it hands down. I savored the chocolate brownies with my coffee. We sat and had a great chat about how our lives were moving in time.

I was suddenly caught off guard when she asked, "Do you love Red?"

"Why would you think of us that way?" I replied looking at her face.

"I know you have just known each other a short time. Well dear..., most other guys would either run away from her or..., let's say try and take more of an advantage of her with her imagination," she replied refilling my coffee cup.

"I'll tell you the truth Kat it has crossed my mind..., she offers more than her imagination and looks. The way she has applied herself making honor roll and just how she enjoys life. I haven't felt this good since I left high school," I replied sipping my coffee.

"I am glad you told me how you feel. Would you let me suck that nice cock of yours just to warm it up for later?" she asked, causing me to almost spit out my coffee.

Stunned to say the least I got up from my chair. "Kat..., are you SERIOUS?" I asked, demanding an answer.

"Come on..., Red is running late she won't be here for another half hour," She replied rising from her chair.

"I'm sorry..., Kat I can't do this," I said, heading for the door.

"WAIT!" She yelled running up to me. "I just needed to test you; Red wanted to make sure she wasn't putting her sisters in harm's way.

SO..., SHE DOESN'T TRUST ME!" I exclaimed, staring at her.

"No..., I didn't." she softly replied putting her hands on my shoulders looking at me.

Kat grabbed my right hand and led me to the sofa. Sitting down I tried to breathe slowly to calm down. "I'm sorry but you are still a stranger to me and my youngest sister. No matter how big a bitch she can be, us girls needs to be safe. I guess it was the way you looked at me against that wall. The way you looked at me when you walked in. After our talk I now think it was more of my insecurity. My husband has been the only man I ever have known sexually. I know it sounds old fashioned but...," she tried to finish.

I cut her off as I told her, "Are you kidding..., you are such a special woman your husband should adore you."

"Oh, he does, we can't wait he only has six months service left. We want to start a family when he gets back out of the service," she said smiling at me.

"Well since you know how I looked at you, let me say look out when he gets back," I said smiling as she turned red.

"I feel so much better this little adventure will be so much fun," she said, surprising me as she hugged me tightly once again.

She had just let go of her embrace as the doorbell rang.

"There's Red..., sorry I lied about the thirty minutes," she said as she and I got up from the sofa.

I looked at Red in the doorway wearing a white T-shirt, obviously bra less too. Her lower half covered in tight black leggings, I guessed there would be a thong underneath.

"Well?" Red asked looking at Kat.

"He didn't rape me or even accept my invitation to suck his cock," Kat replied smiling at me. Red dropped the small red suitcase she had held and hugged me. I looked into her eyes as she began kissing me deeply.

"Good grief you two get a room," Kat said laughing as Red and I separated.

"I think we already have one booked," Red said sticking her tongue out at Kat as we went inside.

It was just under a half hour before Jennifer or Jen, as her sisters called her, was to arrive. We headed to the bedroom to prepare our little escapade. All the restraints were on the bed just as before. Red opened her little red suitcase, surprising me as she tossed out three pairs of handcuffs, and a black leather blindfold.

"You can cuff Jen too it will scare her more as she watches you have Kat strip as planned. Oh..., you two have agreed to the toys?" Red asked, looking at us.

"Indeed, we have..., it's going to be my rape surprise," Kat replied looking at Red.

"Let's just not make it too big of a surprise," Red said giggling, handing me the blindfold. "I want you to use this on Jen after you tie me down and rip off my clothes and before toying with Kat. I can't wait for her to hear us knowing we are naked and being used," she spoke, taking the blindfold and putting it back in the suitcase.

Looking at the clock radio by the bed Kat told us, "It's time, she should be here anytime now,"

We all made sure we were ready, restroom, anything to drink or anything else. I cuffed Red's hands behind her and tied her legs together as she sat on the bed removing her flip flops. I carried the gun, my mask and the two pairs of handcuffs as I followed Kat downstairs.

"You ready sport?" She said smiling.

"To tell the truth I'm nervous as hell," I replied putting on my mask.

"Relax Jeff, Red and I will take all responsibility with Jen," she said just before the doorbell rang.

I straightened my mask and cuffed Kat's hands behind her back. I stood behind her as I leaned over and opened the door with my left hand. "Hey Jen come on in," Kat said as I stood hiding behind her and the door.

In walked Jen my heart must have skipped a beat looking at the nineteen-year-old. There stood a stunning brunette hair down to the middle of her back. Dressed if you can call it that in a tiny yellow bikini top hugging a pair of large perky breasts. The sheer white wrap around her waist barley hid the yellow thong bottom underneath. Jen turned dropping her water bottle as she spotted me as I closed the door holding the pistol on Kat.

"Don't scream..., do just as I say," I told her as she stood mouth open looking at me through her brown eyes.

"TELL HER!" I barked at Kat.

"Just do it Jen he has Janette upstairs too," she told the young woman as I pushed Kat forward.

I cuffed Jen's hands behind her making her kick off her flip flops. Side by side I ushered the whimpering barefoot pair upstairs.

Red started as we walked in, "Please don't hurt them."

"Shut up cunt," I quickly replied.

"What's wrong with you," Kat bravely said, turning her head, looking at me.

"Just for that I'll rape you first bitch." I said forcing Kat to stand by the bed next to Red.

I sat Jen on the bed and tied her ankles as she looked at Red. Red just shook her head slowly back and forth trying to keep her quiet. I walked up to Kat holding the gun on her as I removed her cuffs. I took another look at Jen who looked a lot more like a younger Kat than Red. Pushing Kat forward I started our little bedroom revenge play.

"STRIP!" I ordered her while I looked at Jen.

"Please don't do this," Red spoke looking up at me.

Your next for that. YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY!" I barked at Red as I looked her way.

She shook her head back and forth looking at the floor as Kat was slowly taking off her top. Jen looked on watching me take the top from her bare breasted older sister.

"Nice tits don't you think ladies? I asked, looking at Jen. "Tell your sister she has nice tits," I told Jen while pointing the gun at Kat.

"You have nice tits," Jen whispered.

"Cat got your tongue speak up tell her you want to see her pussy," I said pointing the gun at Jen this time.

"I want to see your pussy," She replied in a louder tone.

"Good now you understand..., do as I say, and everyone will be alright," I said handcuffing the nude Kat behind her back.

Kat hung her head and shook her body slightly as if she were in fear of her fate.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Red screamed at me.

I helped Kat to the floor on her back, grabbing some rope from under the bed I secured her ankles to her thighs. I felt my cock rise as I looked at her pussy right in front of me as she lay helpless. Kat shook her head side to side pleading with me to stop. I stood as Jen looked in fear at Kat.

"Please just leave take anything you want," Jen begged looking at me.

"I intend to take a bit from each of you before I leave," I said walking to the bed putting the gun in my waistband.

I walked behind the pair on the bed leaning forward I grabbed Red by the arms. I pulled her onto her back on the bed arranging her position for the ropes. "YOU TAKE A GOOD LOOK!" I barked at Jen causing her to look down at Red. I untied Red's legs as Jen looked on as I glanced into her fearful brown eyes.

"Please..., no stop..., PLEASE!" Red begged as I tugged her leggings off revealing her white thong.

"Leave her alone..., PLEASE!" Kat cried out from the floor.

"SHUT UP BITCH I MIGHT DO YOU IN THE ASS IF YOU KEEP IT UP!" I yelled, noticing a quick wink from Red as Jen had turned her head to look away. "I SAID LOOK!" I barked at Jen again. She turned and watched as I spread and secured Red's legs.

"PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME..., PLEEEAASSSSEEEE!" Red cried out her legs secured.

"ENOUGH!" I told her, quickly ripping off her thong and gagging her with it. Jen moved down to the end of the bed turning her face to the wall. I held the gun to Red's head, "HEY YOU LOOK!" I barked at Jen once again, laying the gun next to Red. Jen watched as I ripped off Red's T-shirt leaving her nude on the bed. Jen just couldn't look at Red as she turned away again. "Fuck if you're going to be that way," I said, grabbing the blindfold from the suitcase on the floor next to me.

Jen turned her head as I walked up to her. "NOOOOOO..., STOP..., PLEASSSSSEEE HELP ME..., PLEASE STOP!" she screamed as I slipped the blindfold in place.

"Shut up or it will go badly for you and your sister's you little cock tease," I whispered in her left ear as I pulled her from the bed and laid her on her back next to Kat on the floor. Kat smiled and winked at me as Jen lay still next to her. The effect of all the role play and Kat's nudity, along with Reds, had my cock aching as I undressed. I retrieved the toys from a bag under the bed and looked at Kat. I looked down at her as she wiggled on the floor and smiled at me.

"NO..., I BEG YOU..., PLEASE DON' T RAPE ME!" she cried out as I pulled her away from Jen.

"Shut the fuck up," I said smiling at her dangling the nipple clamps over her.

We could hear Jen's heavy breathing as she lay nearby.

"Oh..., please no..., stop." Kat spoke softly as I applied the nipple clamps causing her to moan loudly. "FFFF..., uuuu..., cccc..., kkkk," she cried out her voice stuttering as I pulled on the chain pulling her nipples and breasts upward.

I looked in her eyes as I spread her pussy with my fingers. Worried since I had no lube, I looked at her holding my finger horizontal for her to see as I moved it back and forth. I felt relieved when she nodded, and I slipped my finger inside her.

"Fuck you bastard I hope you rot in hell," Kat said raising her eyebrows as I fingered her.

I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly she became wet. Removing my finger I grabbed the dildo. I slowly placed the tip against her opening. I moved it gently between the folds of flesh lubricating it as Kat and I strangely smiled at each other. The feelings I had must have matched hers when she closed her eyes as I slipped the dildo inside her. The view of this beautiful woman frog tied on the floor being toyed by me made my heart race. Kat's breathing got heavy as she began to moan.

"NUH...NUH...PLS...PLS...," Red's pleas through her gag for her sister filled the room from the bed.

"Please..., no..., why us ..., please stop," Kat said between moans as I fucked her with the dildo.

I looked at Jen, her body straining in her restraints as Kat's moans grew louder. Jen almost jumped as I pulled Kat's chain once more, causing her to scream. "FUCK YOU..., FUCK YYYOOOUUU!" Kat screamed as her breasts lifted once more, her eyes glaring at me before her head began moving side to side.

"Take it you slut..., you know you like it," I spoke slowly leaning over her moving the dildo faster between her legs. Faking my grunts as I pretended to fuck Kat, I looked down to see how she was doing. I noticed her tense up straining hard against her restraints wiggling her ass. She was getting close as her breath became vigorous and louder. Kat was looking at me shaking her head up and down urging me on. She sounded almost as if she were hissing as I knew she was about to orgasm. Red kept echoing a few muffled cries as Jen struggled harder hearing Kat nearby.

"NNNNNNOOOOO..., NNNOOO..., NNNNNOOOOO..., NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!" Kat screamed as I watched her shake in her restraints her orgasm sweeping over her.

I quickly removed the toys and began untying her legs as she gasped breathing heavily on the floor. Slowly she stretched her legs out as I rolled her over and removed the handcuffs. On her back again she began catching her breath looking at Jen. I looked Kat in the eyes and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled and followed with one of her own.

"Fuck you..., you son of a bitch," Kat said softly, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

I stood and moved my attention to Red on the bed. I looked one last time at Kat as she was sitting up keeping an eye on Jen. I grabbed the condom from the familiar nightstand. I tore it open, tossing the wrapper on Jen causing her to shriek. I slipped it on my hard shaft before I climbed onto the bed.

"You ready to take my load bitch that other one cums too fast," I said laughing as I looked down at Red.

"NUH...NUH...PLS...PLS...," Red's pleas now filled the room. I removed the handcuffs and tied her arms with her assistance while she pleaded through the gag struggling hard once secured. "MMMMMNNNNPPPPHHHH!" Red cried out as I slid on top of her. "PLS...NUH!" she begged as I used my right index finger feeling between her legs. I was not surprised by her wetness, so I entered her a bit harder as she struggled under me. "NNNUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!" her gagged cry caused Jen to strain hard on the floor again next to Kat.

"I'm so sorry Jen he just rushed the door." Kat whispered from the floor as she eyed Jen who was breathing even heavier now.

"PLS...PLS...PLS...NUH...NUH...NUH...," Red cried out through her gag as I fucked her as the bed creaked.

"That's it..., bitch take that cock you little fucking tease," I said thrusting harder. "WE..., have all weekend..., to have fun," I said, making sure Jen heard.

The bed made the all the noises of a sexual encounter filling the room with its sounds. After how long, I do not remember, once again Red came first as I finished right after her this time. I untied Red, making sure Jen had no idea of what was happening. I helped Red off the bed and returned the ropes to their position. I ushered her to where Kat was now standing. Red lay down on the floor mumbling through her gag.

"On the floor next to your sisters you go. You are next..., I love young chicks," I said picking up a struggling screaming Jen.

Red got up slowly and followed Kat to the bed where I had laid Jen. I stepped back as Red tossed her gag to the floor. Kat and I looked on as Red untied Jen's top revealing a luscious set of breasts and surprisingly hard large nipples. Jen bucked wildly as Red pulled off her coverup. Red looked at me and smiled pointing to the thong and stepped away. I pointed a finger at my chest like who me. She nodded yes. I leaned over and grabbed the thong as I said. "I can't wait to get in that young pussy." Jen thrashed on the bed as I slowly pulled off her yellow thong.

"Please don't..., I don't want to be raped..., please..., I have money I'll pay you if you don't," she begged as she now lay naked on the bed.

"Shut up and face it, the others had no choice do you really think I would give you one?" I whispered using a sinister tone in her right ear.

I looked in awe at the thin strip of hair above another beautiful pussy. I looked on as Kat squeezed her little sister's nipples causing her to squeal. As Kat let go I watched as Red fought the struggling teen as she spread and tied her legs. I looked between Jen's legs as her swollen labia outside her opening were fully displayed. I was shocked to see my Red start to finger her little sister as Kat stepped next to me. Jen rolled side to side her hands cuffed behind her as Red slipped two fingers inside her pussy. Jen was soon moaning, her body moving in rhythm to Red's fingering.

"Say something," Kat whispered elbowing me in my left side.

fetishrus
fetishrus
11 Followers
12