Evil Mistress

Story Info
Love drunken man gets used by an insidious Woman.
4.8k words
4.44
11.9k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purely fictional and for amusement only - inspired by true events

Written by LaCalva, April 2023

Chapter 1

Preface

They met on an online dating site for bdsm enthusiasts. Actually by pure chance. On first sight they did not have much in common. He was in his mid-forties, male, single, well-kept for his age and an experienced Sub. He was about 1.85 meters tall, dad bod body type, broad shoulders, great smile and eyes. Good job too but missing real passion in his life.

She on the other hand was a beautiful looking woman in her mid-thirties with dark hair, about 1.70 meters tall, long legs, slim but well-toned from working out, beautiful green eyes and with quite a few tattoos. Overall she was a natural beauty. She was also single and worked in an office but also partially as a semi-professional Domme and fetish model. She owned her own small dungeon to play and ran a professional webpage including social media accounts for marketing reasons. She was very experienced and loved to exert power over men and occasionally also women.

Their profiles matched and soon they casually started chatting and got along well from the very beginning. They shared similar interests, passions and experiences and communication flowed easily. It was very clear that she was an experienced Domme that played regularly and even made good money on the side from it. He on the other hand did not have a regular Domme that he could meet occasionally but was willing to change this and submit to just one woman if the interest was mutual. After a few weeks he felt devoted to her and opened up further. He trusted her and wanted her to be happy. And he told her so. That was when she knew she had him on the hook. She wanted to exploit this to her own benefit. The game was on.

Unfortunately they lived in different countries. But they both lived in cities with airports and direct air connections which were quite frequent, inexpensive and only about 2 hours away. Actually not a bad base for an eventual long-distance relationship he thought.

Sweet Beginnings

After the initial chat on the dating app they soon exchanged private numbers and started communicating more frequently and intensively. They facetimed a few times a week and wrote each other text messages every day. Not only did they talk about their mutual bdsm interests but also on more mundane everyday things, but also on values and experiences. He felt very good about her, started to like her a lot, fully opened up and trusted her.

He also deeply wanted to please her. And of course he was mesmerized by her beauty and unique style. He decided on surprising her buying a new outfit and eventually decided on getting her a new latex dress. He guessed her size and bought a beautiful catsuit and had it delivered to her dungeon together with a bottle of champagne. When she received the parcel she was happy. Her plan worked, he was hooked on her, she had a nice new dress and another bottle of her favorite champagne. That night they facetimed and she wore the new latex dress to show off.

When he saw her on the screen of her phone that night he could not believe how sexy she looked in fetish wear. He was excited! They talked about their respective days at work for a while but soon the conversation was drawn towards fetish, again. She told him that she wanted to explore bdsm further together in real life together with him and asked if he was interested. Of course he was! She set up some basic rules for him to obey: firstly he always had to call her Mistress Nikki, obey her every command and refrain from masturbation as his orgasms would have to be approved by her as off right now. More would follow later.

He was excited to dive into this adventure. She asked him to show her his collection of toys. He already owned a great array of plugs, clamps, gags, a steel chastity belt and even a leather slave harness and a fitting mask. There was a lot more in the box but he rarely used his toys to play. He was single and playing alone was not his thing. In the past he had tried online sessions but to him it simply was not the same as serving a real life Domme. He considered himself a Sub of all senses, he wanted to serve someone in person, he wanted to feel, taste, smell his Domme, watch her facial expressions and listen to her voice.

All this made him easy prey to this very experienced and manipulating Domme. She slowly but consequently seduced him to open up and fully trust her over the next few days. She had ordered him to text her first thing in the morning and when he went to sleep at night. She made sure she was always on his mind although they lived so far apart. Eventually she told him to wear the chastity belt whenever he was at home since she wanted him to get used to wear it for a longer period of time. And she loved to tease him while locked up. She sent him pictures occasionally or a naughty text message to excite and distract him. It worked and consequentially he obeyed her more naturally.

They facetimed more often, almost every night now, and she made him do chores like cleaning his apartment naked wearing a leather collar and nipple clamps or a butt plug. For a few days he was not allowed to use furniture so he had to sit or kneel on the floor and have dinner in a corner of a room. Mistress Nikki had a choice of means to have him feel owned and obey to her. She felt it was time for the next step.

Room for More

A few days later she ordered him to put on a chastity belt whenever he was at home. Now he had to lock it with a little padlock and a numbered seal additionally. She wanted him to get used to the feeling of being locked up and owned. She started teasing him more openly, sending him several text messages daily and an occasional picture too. She made sure that she was always on his mind.

They exchanged more personal information on their respective lifestyles, but actually it was more that she was researching his habits and flaws. She made sure that she had a very clear picture on this man and was mentally working out a scenario on how to tighten her grip on him. He was a graphic person, he liked great aesthetic, fetish style and she liked to present herself in a sexy, dark and mysterious way. She had a clear plan in mind.

After a few weeks he fully trusted her. He was proud to be able to please her and keeping himself chaste most of the time by then. It was very tough for him as she was continuously teasing him, and being single for quite a while now he was used to masturbate on a daily basis.

The next facetime chat they had on a Thursday night. She first casually suggested that he should come to visit her soon in the UK. He was extremely happy to hear that and basically confirmed that he would come over as soon as possible. She informed him that she would then rent a fully furnished bdsm apartment and that she would love to go to a bdsm event with him too. She basically lured him into anything that she would like to do. And he was seduced by what she was offering. He looked forward to finally meet her in person, serve her in person at last and to a wonderful bdsm adventure together with her.

On Friday he checked possible dates to take off a few days from. Totally excited he texted here from work that in two weeks' time he could be over in London for a full week! She was delighted to hear that and made the booking for the apartment. Then she ordered some more fetish outfits and toys online with a satisfied grin on her face.

Those two weeks felt like they passed very slowly. Mistress Nikki continuously kept teasing him and making sure that his mind was solely focused thinking about her and bdsm only. He could hardly concentrate anymore at work and refrained from activities outside work. He was looking forward to finally seeing her in the flesh, to look into her beautiful green eyes and of course looking at her beautiful body. By now he was desperately horny of course and it took him a lot of willpower and distraction to not open the lock to his chastity belt and quickly masturbate himself to a massive orgasm. But he did not want to disapoint his Mistress and jeopardize the upcoming bdsm adventure.

Additionally Mistress Nikki ordered him to wear a medium sized butt plug whenever he was at home. Since he was an experienced Sub already this did not come as a shock to him. But he felt a bit uncomfortable when she told him a few days later that she also wanted that plug inserted while he was at work. It cost him a bit of extra effort but when he got more used to it a day or two later, he actually felt proud that he had achieved it and thus pleasing his Mistress. Mistress Nikki loved the thought that she was now continuously present in his mind day and night.

The week before his trip he was increasingly getting more nervous. He asked Mistress Nikki what he should pack and what exactly they would do together once they would finally meet. But she wanted him to be kept in the dark and did not reveal her itinerary. She told him to simply bring a change of underwear, some formal clothes and his chastity belt and of course some gifts for her including her favorite perfume, ironically named Good Girl.

She told him that a private transport from the airport to the apartment would be organized and that he should look out for a driver holding a sign with his name so he could be picked up. He was intrigued, he thought that she had thought of everything and that even the journey would be comfortable and swift. He could not wait for Friday evening to arrive and the beginning of his bdsm adventure with his new Mistress Nikki that he was so fond of!

Before he was getting ready Mistress Nikki asked him to transfer her money on a financial app to pay his share of the apartment, food, transportation and so on. Without thinking he transferred the requested amount of 2'500 pounds. This would be an expensive trip after all but he did not think a lot since he was so much looking forward to this. He had absolutely no idea what would happen during this week, and yes, of course he was very nervous by now but also constantly aroused and sexually frustrated. By that time he had not masturbated for over 3 weeks. He felt blue balled but willing to fully jump into this exciting adventure.

Hit the Road

He could hardly wait to finish work early that Friday afternoon and directly head to the airport to make the flight to London. Apart from his destination he had no idea what lay in store for him. He only had a small bag with clothes, the gifts for his Mistress, the chastity belt and also his wallet, his mobile phone and something to drink and eat. The flight was as uneventful as a flight in a low-cost airline could be. After passing immigration at the airport he made his way to the exit where he knew his Mistress would wait for him.

However, he was a little disappointed when he realized that there was only a chauffeur and not Mistress Nikki herself waiting for him holding up a sign with his first name. When they drove off towards the city center he asked the driver where he would take him. He only barked in a strong local accent that he should simply sit back, enjoy the ride and relax. He ate the sandwich that he had bought earlier. Looking out of the window he then suddenly realized how vulnerable he was: he sat in a car driven by a complete stranger, to an unknown destination to meet someone he had never met before. And then he realized how turned on he was by all this!

The ride took about an hour. He had visited London before but at that moment he did not really know where he was. It looked like a posh neighborhood with the typical British townhouses but also modern higher buildings. The car stopped right in front of posh looking apartment building, the driver turned around to face him and looked straight his eyes. Then he told him to exit the car, mount the set of stairs to the entrance of the building right in front of the car and then wait at the door. As soon as he left the car with his duffel bag the car drove off. Now there he was on his own, ready to finally start this crazy adventure.

Of course, he was nervous and insecure that moment. He did not know what to do next. He did not even know what bell to ring. But in the next moment the automatic door opened with a buzz and he heard a voice over the intercom that told him to make his way to apartment number six on the top floor. When he got there, Mistress Nikki already waited at the door and greeted him with a broad smile. He immediately felt happy seeing her. They hugged and then entered the apartment together.

They first chatted. They had never met in person before that moment so there was a lot to catch up. Also in real life he was totally fascinated by her. She later showed him the apartment that she had booked and that he had paid for in advance. It was a nice apartment with four main rooms - the main sleeping room, another smaller sleeping room, a lounge and also a dungeon - they were all fully furnished with bdsm themed furniture. And there were a lot of toys nicely stacked up to the wall, on shelves or on drawers. The two bathrooms were beautiful too and there was also a little balcony. Later they sat down in the big kitchen and enjoyed some delivered food.

Mistress Nikki made sure that the subject of bdsm was avoided in their conversation so far because she wanted things to be done in the way that she had in mind. She wanted this to be a surprise. That thought had excited her from the beginning.

Naturally he was feeling a nervous. He has finally made it: he was in London, at the bdsm apartment, with this beautiful Mistress that he adored so much. And he had absolutely no idea how this whole adventure would take place and proceed. Since he was not wearing his chastity belt he felt his penis getting hard just from thought of being here, having seen the apartment and its furnishing and most of all sitting opposite this extremely attractive woman. He loved her mysterious dark eyes and her beautiful face, not to mention her well-toned body and her tattoos.

It was late and it has been a long day for him. She noticed too. So far he behaved like she had anticipated. They decided to call it a day and get some rest for a busy day ahead tomorrow. She decided that he would sleep in the smaller guest room while she occupied the master bedroom. When he wished her a good night she asked him if he had not forgotten something. He did not know what she meant. A few minutes later his penis was safely locked in his chastity belt. The key was attached to small chain that Mistress Nikki wore around her neck. She hugged him briefly and made sure he could feel her whole body at that moment. She certainly made a good job, he loved her touch, her smell and his penis tried to get painfully hard in the cage already. Shortly later he fell in a deep sleep in his comfortable bedroom. Just like at home he slept naked.

Step it up a Notch

He felt like he had tossed and turned all night. He woke up quite early from pain in his confined penis and since he had to pee urgently. Although he felt like he had not slept much it was almost to 8 o'clock in the morning. He had a thorough shower in the bathroom adjoining his own bedroom and then wanted to get dressed. However, he could not remember where he had put his clothes the previous night, he could not find them anymore. That also included his wallet, keys and mobile phone, everything was gone!

This seemed odd to him since he was not drunk the previous night. He wanted to check the rest of the apartment but found the door to his room was locked from the outside. He decided to wait in his room since he did not want to wake up Mistress Nikki just yet. About an hour later he could hear her moving around in the apartment, heard the shower go and so on. He felt a little relieved. He shouted a loud "good morning" but she did not answer.

Mistress Nikki was well aware that he was already awake but deliberately decided to ignore him. She had taken away all of his belongings while he was asleep last night and locked them away so only she had access to his stuff. She wanted him to be vulnerable and most of all without clothing. She wanted this adventure to finally start and it was her alone who made the rules. And she wanted her sub to feel unsettled and insecure. She took her time to start this new day and following her morning routine before she got dressed. Today she decided to wear her favourite red latex catsuit, a black corset and her black knee-high leather boots. Her hair was tight in a bun and she wore make-up. When she was done preparing herself she arranged the things she wanted him to wear for her: a heavy leather collar and ankle and wrist cuffs. These could all be locked with small locks and she put them on the little chain that also held the key to his chastity belt. All was set and ready now.

The door of the bedroom was finally unlocked. He heard the key turning while he lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling and being bored and a little concerned. He looked up and saw Mistress Nikki walking into the room. He was completely taken by what he saw. She was dressed in a Dominatrix latex outfit and walked straight towards him. He was so gobsmacked and surprised that he could not even utter a word. When she stood right next him at his bed she slapped him in the face fiercely and told him to get his lazy ass of the bed and get down on the floor on his knees. She pulled him up on the ear and pointed down towards the floor with the index finger of her left hand.

He quickly found himself restrained in locked leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles. The leather collar was a tight fit and also locked with a small lock. He had no access to either one of those keys, he actually had nothing right now he realised. He was naked, bound in chains, in the hand of this beautiful Mistress and he started to get a bit concerned and nervous. The other thing he was finally aware was how aroused he suddenly had become. His penis was trying to get painfully erect in the chastity cage. This situation of helplessness and vulnerability was a new experience to him and he was now fully aware of this.

Mistress Nikki loved overpowering him. He was perplexed after the face-slap and she used this moment to her advantage. Now she stood towering over him and looked down on her now completely helpless submissive. She loved that power that she had now. It excited her, she could feel the familiar tingle between her legs and the blood that was pumped through her body. Finally she could execute her plan and play. She liked the physique of her submissive, his beautiful eyes, his well-kept body and of course his well sized penis that was now locked-up. Most of all she liked his submissiveness and naivety. He was completely at her mercy now and she wanted to make good use of this opportunity. She was aroused and she wanted to be pleasured extensively. Her hunger for domination shall be satisfied thoroughly.

She sat down on a chair and watched him some more without saying a word. Eventually he looked up again and as he was about to open his mouth she slapped his face again a few times and barked at him to remain silent with his head lowered and his back straight. He was certainly intimidated and shown his new place and complied. Over the next few minutes she explained her new rules to him and how she wanted him to behave. Basically, any disobedience and hesitation would always be punished and obedience rewarded, if he was lucky.

The seriousness of the situation suddenly became clear to him but he was also strangely aroused and curious. Was this not what he had been dreaming of for so long? Sure, he pictured this trip to be more on an eye-to-eye-level and he was surprised by her sudden change of nature. He felt his loin hurt, the tug on his balls from the ring of his chastity cage suddenly felt a lot heavier, and of course he felt the blood pump through his blue balls. His penis kept pushing against the chastity cage. His knees hurt. He was indeed lost in his thoughts until another face slap woke him up. He heard the fingers of his Mistress snap and saw her index finger pointing down towards her leather boots. Instinctively he crawled closer on his knees and then bent forward to kiss them. His head felt like it was in a fog but he concentred on passionately kissing and smelling the boots of his Mistress. He was intoxicated from the smell of leather and the whole situation.

12