Evil Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda spontaneously bucked up so fiercely that if I weighed 120 pounds instead of 230 she probably would have catapulted me off the bed. I smiled and then proceed to alternately stimulate her clit, and insert the vibrator into her pussy, at all speeds from one through five until she was basically delirious from overstimulation.

***********

The next roughly 80 hours of my life were the most bizarre, and sexually gratifying, in my history.

After I unplugged and hid her three land line extensions, hid her cellphone, locked all of the doors -- which all conveniently had keyed deadbolt locks so without a key you could be locked in as well as out -- found a pair of fur line hand cuffs, found various sections of rope, found an old dog collar and leash left over from when their dog died a few years ago, and found some little blue pills in Norm's side of the medicine cabinet, I was ready for some fun.

For the next 80 hours I kept Belinda naked for most of the time, only occasionally letting her put on a simple robe and slippers. I fed her three times a day including deliveries from her favorite restaurants, made sure that she had enough liquids to drink even letting her get drunk Sunday night, let her go to the bathroom whenever she needed to, and let her read or watch TV if I was temporarily too wiped out to sexually stimulate/abuse her.

What I did as often as possible, however, taking advantage of the little blue pills and her exquisite body, was to fuck and suck her to my heart's content. I never before had more orgasms in a month than I had Friday morning through Tuesday morning (I called in sick to work Friday afternoon and Tuesday morning). Belinda's orgasms were literally countless; certainly well over a hundred.

I also gave Belinda a number of massages, especially since some of her muscles got sore from the constant physical activity she was engaged in, which she really seemed to enjoy, even falling asleep during two of the massages.

I finally did get her to reveal the very odd -- in my estimation -- reason that she never liked me and ruined my marriage. Despite my constant questioning in that regard Friday -- Sunday afternoon she refused to reveal it. When she got drunk Sunday night she became very animated and chatty and actually almost friendly. When I promised her a twenty minute massage if she would reveal her secret she hiccupped "Follow me," and then giggled as she stumbled from the living room to her bedroom.

With my help, because it was on a top shelf and she was tipsy, she opened up a box that had a number of "keepsakes" in it. She shuffled through it a little and then pulled out a 5 x 7 inch photo of a man. I was slightly taken aback when I saw it because for a few seconds I thought that it was me. After a few startled seconds I recognized that I had never worn my hair that way and that he wasn't as muscular as I was, but the guy almost could have passed for my twin brother.

While I was staring at the photo Belinda was again shuffling through other documents in the box and produced a letter. The letter was an unnecessarily nasty way for a guy to break up with Belinda and was signed "Your now happy ex, Johnny."

When I asked if the guy in the photo was Johnny she nodded her head "yes" and then burst out crying and buried her head on my shoulder. Belinda was acting vulnerable for the first time since I met her as she sobbed into my chest and shoulder. I instinctively put my arm around her and said nice and calming things such as "you didn't deserve this," "he's obviously a jerk and you were too good for him," and similar soothing things.

After Belinda calmed down I asked if she ruined my relationship with Sarah with the idea of projecting revenge against Johnny on me because I looked so much like him. She nodded her head "yes" while moaning "I'm sorry" several times.

I told her "That's not rational!"

She sobbed "I loved him so much and he betrayed me and I was sure that you'd ultimately betray Sarah."

I just sighed.

When her crying finally stopped I laid her on her stomach and gave her a massage, causing her to moan in pleasure for ten minutes, and then fall asleep. I covered her with a sheet and then went and watched TV for an hour. My mind was full of contradictory things while the TV droned on without me understanding a word that was said. I actually got tired from my mental aggravation so I went to bed.

While I moved naked up to Belinda I forgot to handcuff her to me like I normally did at night to make sure that she didn't somehow escape. I apparently was mentally distracted, and was further distracted by her gaining temporary awareness and cuddling up to me. Then a shocker, as she mumbled "Please make love to me Johnny."

That was the moment that my relationship with Belinda inexplicably changed. I fucked her with compassion for the first time; I can't say that it was love making because I still consciously despised her, but it was not an angry fuck, and there was an emotional component to it. After she came so hard that I thought she might be having a health emergency and my penis finally stopped ejaculating in her just before we both fell asleep her muddled brain caused her to mumble "Thank you Johnny, I love you."

Despite the turmoil roiling my brain I wasn't as surprised as I should have been when the next morning I was awakened by Belinda lovingly sucking my cock. I had never trusted her to suck my cock before, afraid that she might try to bite it off. She was not biting it that Monday morning.

After I got rock hard she mounted me and rode me cowgirl while I grabbed onto her flopping tits and lightly twisted her nipples. We came simultaneously -- that normally didn't happen in our previous fucks -- as I pulled her down to me so that her prodigious boobs were smashed against my chest as I ejaculated into her.

After we recovered we got up and took a leisurely shower together.

At breakfast that Monday morning, both of us still naked, and both of us contributing to the preparation, I said to Belinda "If you give me your word that you will not try to leave this house, or contact anyone on the outside, I won't restrain you anymore."

She looked me in the eye and said "I promise; except that Norm may be worried and I know that you don't want him to come home early so I should call him. You can be right next to me when I do so that you can hear everything."

"That's a good plan. I accept your promise and you can call him immediately after breakfast."

When we finished breakfast I gave Belinda her cellphone and made sure that it was Norm who she was calling. Then, as I cleaned up the breakfast dishes she sat at the kitchen table and had a normal conversation with Norm including providing good excuses why she hadn't answered her land line or cellphone or called him earlier. I played Solitaire at the kitchen table during her call and when she terminated it she wanted to play gin rummy.

When she announced the stakes for gin rummy she shocked the shit out of me, but I tried not to show my surprise. "The winner gets the loser to perform any sex act desired," she smiled as her nipples seemed to harden and wink at me at the same time.

"OK," I smiled, "we play three games, each with those stakes."

We played and I won all three, at least one of which it was clear that she intentionally lost.

My first request was for her to suck my cock and play with my balls to completion, with her swallowing. It was the best blowjob, and testicle stimulation, of my life.

My second request -- while I recharged -- was for her to masturbate to completion with her vibrator (which I filmed on my iPhone).

My third request -- making sure that my iPhone was fully charged -- was, while filming, for her to beg me to fuck her doggy, and for me to then do just that -- with no restraints and with no objection on her part. I could not believe how charged up both of us were when I doggy fucked her. I do believe that it was the most physically rewarding fuck of my life, and that it also had an emotional component.

From that doggy fuck until I left Tuesday at noon our sexual relationship was completely consensual and rewarding. I never did anything to her that she didn't want me to, and she had some creative ideas about fucks -- including with her sitting on the washing machine during the spin cycle while I reciprocated in her pussy, and a really stupendous titty fuck.

As I was leaving Tuesday -- Belinda still naked by her own choice -- she asked "Are you going to send the video of our consensual doggy fuck to Norm?"

I looked her straight in the eye. "Yes I am Belinda; even though I clearly no longer hate you, and even though you are the sexiest woman I have ever encountered by a light year I still need revenge for you destroying my marriage."

"You won't take Sarah back even if I confess my deception?"

"No; not after she trusted me so little, and then shacked up with that asshole Ostermann."

She sighed; we passionately kissed goodbye.

***********

After that the divorce proceeded smoothly and quickly. I got the house and about 60% of our assets and neither of us paid alimony. I sent the video to Norm and through the grapevine I heard that he was very upset.

I poured myself into my work and got a promotion so that I could easily afford the house and a good lifestyle -- once I got the bad taste of Sarah out of my mouth and started dating again.

Five months after my fuck fest with Belinda on a Saturday morning I was literally looking at my iPhone deciding whether to call a woman I had recently met who I was attracted to when my doorbell rang. When I opened it Belinda's ice blue eyes were staring at and through me; she had a coy smile on her face and a couple of suitcases in her hands.

"Hi Harley," she said through her smile.

"Hi Belinda," I smiled back. "What brings you here?"

"As part of my divorce settlement with Norm I moved out of the house. Most of my stuff is in storage. I am looking for a place to stay for a while until I make other arrangements. I was wondering if you are keen to accept sexual favors as rent and let me bunk with you for a while."

I do believe that it was no more than two minutes later that Belinda and I were naked, with me sitting on my living room couch while she was sitting on my lap facing me, with my cock as far up her cooch as it would go, her arms around my neck, my hands on her tits, and our lips locked together so tightly that our sounds of sexual satisfaction were muffled. I came so hard that I almost jettisoned her off of my lap, and she screamed loud enough to break crystal.

**********

Epilogue

Belinda has been living with me about six months now. She doesn't even try to pretend that she's looking for a place of her own. She's no longer a housewife -- as Norm required -- and has a thirty two hour a week job that she really enjoys working at a bookstore.

My hate, dislike, and indifference for and toward Belinda long ago dissipated. I can't really say that it's turned to love -- but we do have mutual respect for each other. Also, the sex is at least A+++. I certainly have no desire for sex with anyone else -- nor does she appear to.

Life is strange. Our sexual attraction and satisfaction may even turn into love; even perhaps kids. Last night after a sexual liaison that was even special for our always special sexcapades just before Belinda fell asleep with her head on my shoulder she mumbled "Now that I'm thirty eight years old I feel my biological clock ticking. Tomorrow I'd like to talk about me going off birth control and popping out a couple of rug rats."

I fell asleep thinking "I guess that I'm soon going to have to make an important decision."

12