Evil Twins Pt. 02

Story Info
Twins are double trouble for the next-door neighbor.
4.9k words
4.39
6.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

Continued from Evil Twins part 1 -

Chapter 7

Out of the blue Patty got a phone call from Karli asking if she would go with her to the twin's fraternity Halloween Party, she didn't want to drive up to the campus by herself.

At first, she was going to decline, but then she thought she could use this opportunity to grill Karli on the twin's background.

On the drive up to the campus, Patti started asking Karli about the twins. It started out with small talk as Karli loosened up.

"My husband died several years ago and after that, the twins, especially Lyle became troublesome almost to the point of being evil. Lyle had some of the traits of my late husband who could be very evil himself. He especially liked to have me walk around naked in front of the boys. At first, it was accidental, and then frequent he insisted on me being naked, so it wasn't accidental any more. The boys took it as something natural; until they discovered that, none of their friend's moms went naked in front of them."

Karli stated matter-of-factly, "Nothing sexual, their dad just thought they should appreciate the natural beauty of a naked female body."

Stammering, "He made a point of me keeping my pubic area neatly trimmed. Once when I burned my right hand, he told Lyle to assist me in trimming since I couldn't do it myself. At first, I hated having my son trimming my pubic area, but he did such a good job I have him do it all the time. I actually like having the special private time with him. A special mother son bonding time."

Patti could not believe what she was hearing, having your son trim your pubic area was the most outrageous thing she ever heard. "Weren't you embarrassed having him do that?"

She replied, "At first, but then I realized that Lyle wasn't interested in me sexually. He continued because his father wanted him to do it. To him it was no different that trimming my hair, the fact that it was my pussy didn't seem to matter to him. Kyle on the other hand wanted no part of it, either watching or doing."

Continuing on, "However, Lyle liked to play pranks to embarrass me. He would sneak in neighborhood kids to see me naked and a few times, he showed them how he could feel my tits. He dared them to feel my tits or squeeze my ass as they passed by me."

Looking directly at Patti, "I told him to stop, but that only seemed to encourage him more. Then the neighbor kids started getting more brazen and they would sometimes sneak in while I was alone pretending to look for Lyle. Once I had too much to drink and fell asleep on the sofa; I woke up with magic marker writing all over my body. I had notes on my tits 'Dave was here' and several names signed by my pussy. They even did a tic-tac-toe and doodles on my stomach while I slept unaware that any of this. I have no idea how many kids participated in violating my body or how long it lasted. But the worst thing, one of those little bastards put a golf ball in my pussy. Lyle thought it would be funny to have him put it in while his mates looked on. It was so humiliating to wake up with a golf ball in my pussy and not knowing how it got there."

Focusing on the road, she told Patti the rest of the story, "I was outraged and humiliated when I confronted Lyle, he said he did it because it was fun and his mates really enjoyed it. He had no sense of shame or regret that's when I realized he had an evil streak in him. I was so disappointed in Kyle, I would have thought he would have kept Lyle in check and protect me."

Karli was almost crying, "That was the last straw, I was afraid that these horny teenagers were going to rape me next. So, I decided to move to a different part of town since I could no longer trust Lyle or the neighbor kids. The house was too large and expensive to continue to live in anyway."

Grabbing Patti's hand, "That gave me a good excuse to move next door to you. I so hoped that Lyle would be better behaved once we moved"

Karli said she could tell that Patty intrigued him and was enjoying pranking her also. She hoped that now they went back to college that he would find some new interest, and possibly mature a little bit.

The drive was over before Patti expected, she still had more questions but decided to save them for the trip back.

Chapter 8

The twins invited the two of them for lunch. Somehow they seem to be different, almost mature and on their best behavior. Lyle even pulled a chair out to seat her at the table being quite the gentleman. They offered to show the two of them around the campus after lunch.

They were impressed with the campus it was small but very interesting with a mixture of old and new architecture surrounded by carefully laid out landscaping.

At the end of the tour, they showed them their fraternity house. It was an old large three-story brick mansion surrounded by large old growth trees and extensive landscaping.

Lyle acted like a tour guide, "It used to be the Hanson mansion back in the seventies, but when he died he willed it to his college fraternity. This is where the fraternity party is going to be tonight."

As they got closer, Patti was amazed at the size of the mansion, "It's hard to believe that someone used to live here, it's monstrous."

Lyle said, "You could stay the night in an empty room next to ours for the weekend. We are up on the third floor."

Karli and Patty originally planned to stay at a local motel, but the only room they had left was $200 a night. She looked at Patty and said, "What do you think... should we save the money and stay here?"

Against her better judgment, Patty agreed, "Why not, after all, it's only for one night."

The twins grabbed their luggage and showed them to the room.

Kyle said, "We will be right next-door should you need us. The bathroom is down the hall just make sure you lock the door since you're sharing it with the other fraternity brothers on this floor. Oh, I forgot to ask if you could help at the party. It seems the caterer is short on staff tonight."

Karli asked, "What do we have to do to help."

"All we really need help with is serving snacks and drinks, Oh by the way; Lyle said he got costumes for you."

Patti wanted to use the time with Karli to learn more about the twins, but Karli kept deflecting the conversation to another topic. Clearly, she didn't want to talk about the twins or her past.

The twins brought the two of them down to the kitchen area around seven so they could meet the caterer's staff.

Patti caught a glimpse of two of the other staff girls dressed as cheerleaders just as Lyle said. "One thing I forgot to mention is you're going to be cheerleaders for the night."

"What," Karli exclaimed.

Patty looked dumbfounded.

"Step into the back room and Carl will assist you with your costumes." As he steered them into a small room.

Carl a short, pudgy, bearded guy in his mid-thirties sat at a table with jars of paints, brushes and airbrush.

"Carl does face painting, but as a special favor he is going to body paint you. You will be in blue shorts and red crop top, just like the team's cheerleaders. Of course, you will have to be naked for the painting."

Now she could see why Karli objected, the cheerleader costume is body paint

Patti, pointing her finger at Lyle, "No way, I'm not going to be naked, just wearing body paint."

Lyle said, "I thought you might object, but it's either you serve this way or I can show the video for entertainment."

"What video?"

"You know the one with the zucchini... that may be the best one to show for the evening."

"You can't do that Lyle; someone will recognize me."

"I can and I will that's why you're going to cooperate."

"I can't believe you're going to make us do this, what about your mom you can't do that to her."

"After Carl is finished, nobody will know she's my mom, plus you will also be wearing a face painted mask. Go ahead and strip and let Carl do his magic."

Patty was slow to remove her clothes she was waiting to see if Karli was going to do it. She wanted to make sure that Lyle wasn't pranking her.

Karli removed her clothes and she had a body very similar to Patti. Medium size breast and trim athletic looking body. They could pass for sisters.

"You have to take off your panties for Carl; you have to be completely naked."

They both didn't like the idea of being naked in front of Carl, a complete stranger, but felt like they had no choice.

Now, the only way you could tell the difference between the two of them was Karli had a landing strip and Patti had a completely bald pussy.

Patti asked Karli, "Did you know this was why they wanted us to come up here?"

"No, I had no idea, although I should have known better with Lyle."

"We both should have known better."

"What does Lyle have over you to make you go along with this sort of abuse?"

"It's a long story Patti; I'll have to tell you later when we have more time."

Carl stared at the two of them, "I never painted naked women before, I just do face painting."

Picking up a note pad that Lyle left, "Patti is going to have a mouse face and cheer leader outfit painted on. Which of you is Patti?"

Patti stepped forward, "I am Patti, but I don't think I want a mouse face."

"Well, you'll have to take that up with Lyle, but I don't think you will want to piss him off... you know how he gets."

"Patti, you should listen to Carl... we don't want to piss off Lyle." Chimed in Karli.

Carl, carefully painted on the shorts for Patti then Karli, alternating between them to allow the paint to setup before putting in details. He didn't completely paint their pussies, he left a faint pink telltale sign as he airbrushed the area.

When he started to paint the tops, he seemed to be especially fascinated with painting their nipples. He kept gently brushing over them, keeping them hard and erect.

Patti asked him, "How do we get this paint off."

"You just wash it off with dish washing liquid when you shower."

He finished with painting Patti's face as a gray mouse and Karli as a cat in amazing detail. His face painting was more detailed than his cheerleader outfit.

Chapter 9

The girls hesitantly entered the dimly lit ballroom and picked up their assigned serving trays. Everyone was in costume, and surprisingly there were other girls there in costumes. They were the only naked girls wearing a body paint costume.

It didn't take long for everyone in the room to notice that there were naked girls serving them, maybe their hard nipples gave them away or Lyle told them. After a few rounds of drinks, the fraternity guys started blatantly feeling them up. At first they just pretended as if it was accidental, then they just stopped pretending. They had hands all over their bodies feeling butts, pussies and of course groping their tits. Even a few girls got in a few feels themselves, some just defended it by saying they were just checking to see if it was a costume.

If Karli hadn't told Patti what Lyle let the neighborhood kids do to her, she would have thought he wouldn't let it happen to his mom.

Patti, could feel her pussy getting wet, try as she might, part of her was enjoying these college kids groping her and lusting after her body.

One fraternity guy came up from behind and slid his finger in her wet pussy, then licking it after he withdrew, making lewd comment to his buddy. She was fearful where this might lead; her mind conjured up images of being gang raped by fraternity brothers.

A busty girl in a Cleopatra costume took that as her cue to examine Patti. Cleopatra puts her arm around her and started coyly playing with her tits while Patti held a serving tray of snacks. Was it a test to see if she would drop the tray or just to take advantage of her? She was surprised when Cleopatra leaned in started sucking her nipples while her finger found her wet slit.

Having a young girl does this right in public was oddly erotic for Patti. Between having an audience and the gentle clit massage, she was going to get off right here in the middle of the room.

Patti had always wondered how she would react with another woman advances; it was the unexpected gentle caresses that only another woman's would understand that prevented her from objecting.

She noticed Karli watching, as it was happening. Was she getting jealous of her attention or did she want to participate?

While it seemed like it took hours for Patti to climax, it was only seconds after Cleopatra rubbed her clit. When it was all over and she casually walked away. Patti was amazed that she held the tray the entire time and didn't drop it.

Lyle stopped the music and grabbed a microphone. "Hey, everyone get ready for some special entertainment. The banana girls are going to amaze you with their magic."

Karli was suddenly beside her and grabbing her hand. She pulled Patti over next to Lyle.

What the fuck was going on, what's Lyle up to now. The phrase banana girl suddenly had meaning to her. Oh, my god was he going to have me fuck myself with a banana in front of everyone.

Panic sets in, she wanted to run, but Karli had her hand. The group circled around awaiting the show Lyle promised them.

He held up a banana and exclaimed that the girls would put the entire organic banana in their pussies and fuck themselves for their enjoyment. But, wait there was more, the girls will race each other to an organic orgasm, the winner gets a trophy. He held up a banana on a marble base trophy and showed it to the crowd.

Kyle pulled over two bar stools for the girls to sit on. They sat on the edge with their legs wrapped on the legs to open their pussies. Kyle handed his mom and Patti each a large banana.

Patti was in a fog was she really going to do this in front of a group of horny drunk fraternity brothers.

Lyle yelled, "Wait for my signal to begin" as he held his hand in the air.

Patti liked competing, but this was absurd, racing her neighbor to a climax just to win a trophy.

Her mind told her not to, but when Lyles hand went down she went on autopilot and inserted the banana, she was already so wet it slid in easily. She was pumping away with her organic yellow lover trying for a quick climax. Patti looked at Karli and then the crowd, the crowd cheered as they both pumped away.

Patti started rubbing her clit to climax, but she wasn't getting there. The crowd kept cheering; she was almost there when Karli got there first. The crowd let out a loud cheer as Lyle held up his moms hand in a victory. He handed her the trophy and almost said "congratulations mom", but caught himself and said cheerleader girl.

No one cared if Patti got a climax, now that she lost the race. Karli stood up with the banana still in her pussy holding the trophy up high, twirling around so all could see her moment of triumph.

Kyle came over to Patti and put his hand on her hand holding the banana in her pussy. He gently kissed her and started fingering her clit.

" I'll help you get off. No sense wasting a good banana."

Patti finally climaxed with Kyle's help, he held her tightly as she shook in her final spasms of ecstasy. She loved having Kyle hold her, short lived as it was. She wanted him to take her right there in front of everyone, and fuck her. Enough bananas she wanted a large cock in her, she wanted to be his.

She wanted to tell Kyle to fuck her, but before she could say a word, he let go. She almost fell as her legs went weak, she had forgotten to eat. She started to eat the fucking banana, when Cleopatra came over and hugged her.

"Better luck next time mousy, I was betting on you to win."

Cleopatra stayed and stroked her shoulder and strayed occasionally down to her tits before asking her if she would like to come back to her dorm room for the night.

While that sounded like a way to get away from the twins, she declined. Making an excuse of having to help the caters.

Patti retreated to the kitchen to plan her next action. Karli, seeing her go into the kitchen, followed along.

The two of them breathed a sigh of relief that the caterer had left for the night.

"Patti, you have to believe, I had no idea this was going to happen... We have to get our stuff and leave tonight."

She didn't have to be asked, Patti had already picked up her clothes.

They made for the room without dressing. All she wanted was to wash off the paint and get back home.

Chapter 10

They went into the bathroom and started the shower. Patti went in first, the water beaded off the paint; she tried a bar of soap still nothing. The paint just barely smudged as she scrubbed at it. Then she remembered what Carl told her, it takes dishwashing liquid to remove the paint.

"Karli, we need dishwashing liquid to get this paint off."

"Can you go down to the kitchen and get some?"

Karli raced back down to the kitchen still naked in her body painted costume she almost knocked over a fraternity brother by the kitchen doorway.

She looked around the kitchen for dishwashing liquid; as she found it, she saw her trophy on the counter. She grabbed it and stared back to the stairs, two fraternity brothers blocked her way.

"Hey, it's the banana girl. Want to have a real cock in that pussy?"

They both laughed as they garbed their crotches as though they wanted to show her their cocks. One grabbed her by the nipple and pulled her closer to him. She winced in pain and smacked at his hand. Laughing it off, he pulled her other nipple as his pal moved behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks.

The feeling of pain fired up something in her and she smacked the tit puller in the face with her banana trophy. He looked in disbelief as blood started running down his face, his pal turned and ran.

The tit puller yelled, "What the fuck."

Karli raised the trophy as if to strike him again and he ran off yelling about crazy bitch. She continued back up to the stairs to Patti.

Patti was still in the bathroom when Karli entered with her blood-soaked trophy and the dishwashing liquid.

"Let's get this paint off our faces and get the fuck out of here Patti."

Patti wanted to ask about the blood, but she could tell by Kari's face that now wasn't the time to ask questions.

"Patti, skip the shower just wash off our faces and get out of here."

They got most of the paint off their face, at least enough to look normal. Dressing and grabbing their suitcase only took minutes, but it seemed like hours to Patti. Karli started her car and literally burned rubber getting out of the parking lot. Only then did Patti notice how Karli's hands were shaking.

"You OK? Do you need me to drive?" asked Patti.

Karli just shook her head no and continued speeding until they hit the highway. Once they got to the city limits, Karli told her what had happened. She figured that the police were going to get involved and being out of Towner's would not get them any sympathy in the college town.

Chapter 11

Patti wanted to press Karli about Lyle but she didn't want to upset her anymore. They continued almost in silence, making it back home in record time. Patti suggested that Karli stays overnight with her it might be safer for them both if she stayed at her house.

They got in the shower and helped each other wash off the body paint. Dishwashing liquid dissolved the paint, but it still took some effort to remove it all. The shower could have been erotic with washing each other's body, but it only seemed to provide relief. The stress and humiliation seemed to go down the drain with the paint.

Patti offered Karli some wine as they sat wrapped in bath towels drying off. Karli still was on the verge of crying when Patti hugged her and kissed her.

"I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there Patti." As she kissed her back.

After a few more glasses of wine, Patti suggested they get some sleep. Karli asked if she could sleep with her because she really didn't want to be alone.

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers
12