Evil Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had another brainstorm and grabbed the cock cage Lucy had used on me the previous night. That, too, went into the truck. I had an idea and I wanted to explore it a bit. After putting some of my basic welding tools in my truck, I called my boss to let him know what was going on and ask for some time off, which he quickly gave me.

"The job's done and you have a shitload of vacation time coming anyway, so take whatever time you need and get this squared away," he said.

"Thanks, boss," I said. I double-checked everything, locked the door and headed out. I made it to Linda's condo in less than 30 minutes. She was shocked when she saw the photos and the note.

"I also have a video of the discussion I had with the woman who brought this," I said. "It's pretty eye-opening."

"Let me see it," she said. I pulled out my phone and played the video for her. "Oh my God," she gasped when the video ended. "This explains a lot. Can you let me have a copy of that?" I gave her the phone to let her do what needed to be done. When she finished, she handed the phone back.

Then I realized I still had Lucy's phone in my pocket. I pulled it out and handed it to her.

"What's this?" Linda asked.

"This is Lucy's phone," I said. "I put it in my pocket the night Jake assaulted me. I forgot all about it till now. Maybe you can find something there."

"I'll have our boys take a look," she said. Then she sat back in her chair. "On second thought, maybe I should get with the state or the feds on this. If what Holly said is true, I can't even trust our own police department." She looked up at me before continuing. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm getting out of town for a bit," I said. She nodded her head.

"What about protective custody? Maybe we should put you into a witness protection program," she said.

"Yeah, right," I said. "So Jake and his buddies will know exactly where I am. No thanks."

"Alright," she said. "Just let me know where you are, okay?"

"Okay," I said. I headed out, not knowing where I was going. All I knew is that I had to get away from this shit for a while. I stopped at a bank and pulled out as much cash as I possibly could and drove around some more, constantly keeping an eye out for any cars that might be following me around. All I could think of was those photos of that poor man who was killed because he didn't want to be cuckolded by Jake and Marie. I knew that if I wasn't careful, that would me me.

It was late at night when it finally came to me. I pulled into a rest stop and made a call. I hoped it wasn't too late and fortunately it wasn't.

"Yeah," said the gruff voice at the other end of the call.

"Dave, it's me, Stan," I said. Dave was an old friend from way back. We had worked together on a number of jobs and got along quite well.

"Stan, you old son-of-a-bitch," he said. "What the fuck's going on, man?"

"I gotta little problem and was wondering if I could come rack out with ya for a few days," I said.

"Sure, buddy," he said. "Come on up. Just do me a favor and pick up a couple six-packs if you wouldn't mind."

"No problem, buddy," I said. "See you in a few hours."

"See ya," he said before ending the call. Feeling better, I pulled onto the interstate and headed north.

...

To be continued...