Evolution of a Business Whiz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, that explains it, miss. I'll talk to the boy, err Robert, about that. How's the boyfriend in bed?"

"Mr Turner...!"

"You are practically family, Beth."

She smiled in delight and said, "We are both very happy, especially since I taught him how to move his arse."

"That's great, Beth. You're the babe. Here comes Robert now. Have a great wedding."

"Hi, dad I mean Reggie."

"I've told you... well, your mum bullies me to allow you to call me dad even though I'm your stepfather."

"Reggie, allowing Mr Robert to call you dad is very appropriate."

Reggie scowled.

"Beth is right," said Robert.

Reggie sighed and said, "Well, as company chairman, I'm making an executive decision. From now on Beth, you call him Robert instead of Mr Robert and Robert ,you may call me dad or Reggie as you please. Beth, you are in charge as I'm taking my son off for a business lunch."

When the beers were served, Reggie said he'd called the meeting to discuss the progress.

"Three things concerned me. It's taking me a great effort to get my head around the enormous increases in expenditure and income. Beth helped me to understand the reasons for this and to assure me that the progress was all satisfactory."

Reggie said the second thing was the major re-construction of two large areas on the recently renovated ground floor that would add up to almost $1million."

"I can't get my head around that huge waste of money and wonder have you gone mad."

"Dad, it's not a waste but rather the investment necessary to reap a future bonanza. I recently hired a business relocation consultant and she has successfully won over two legal firms to take up space amounting to 50% in total of our ground floor."

"What, are you sure? That amounts to a huge area. Who are these new tenants?"

"Garner and Garner Law and Kingston Law Partners."

"What? They are the two top law firms in town."

"Yep, and both outfits were sold on the spiel to take up prestigious new accommodation, hence the sudden rush on other firms to take up top floor space. That means I'm having to take your old bathroom to increase area in replacing the present slow and creaky ancient lift with a bank of three modern lifts."

"I haven't authorized that."

"Oops, sorry. Overlooked that. The contract has been let and fitting replacement lifts begins on the 17th of next month."

"Oh, well after placing you on the mat and hearing you out, you're forgiven. The third thing that concerns me son is you must be run off your feet with management. You need a work-hungry and capable assistant."

Robert said that was already underway. Beth was leaving to get married and would be replaced by her older sister next Monday. If the woman was any good, and she'd been working in New York as office manager of a firm of wealth management consultants, she would become CEO and he would take the role of Operations Director."

"Great idea. Beth tells me you haven't interviewed her replacement in person."

"No, I interviewed her by phone before she left America. She arrives home tomorrow."

"Well, that's rather rash son. You could be..."

"Never fear dad. I'll look her in the eye like you would before making her CEO and check her arse and tits like you probably would."

"Yeah, top employees are the public face of any business and give clients and prospective clients their instant impression of the organisation."

Reggie laughed and said Robert was really developing as a business whiz. Doing that Diploma in Business Studies was dragging out his real potential.

"Actually dad, there's been a change. My senior lecturer convinced me eight months ago to change to taking a full degree to become a Master in Business Studies."

"Oh, why didn't you tell me at the time of switching?"

"Because you would have rapped me for wasting my time involving myself in that highfaluting drivel."

Laughing, and ordering another two beers, Reggie said, "Spot on boy, I can hear myself making that sneer."

Back at the office, Beth told Robert that she was double-booked tomorrow. She had just received her long-awaited appointment for a pregnancy ultrasound scan at 12.30 that over-lapped the time she was due to meet her sister flying in after a 2-night stay their parents in Auckland.

"Ah, you'd like me to take the scan for you?"

"No, dummy. I have to... omigod, I apologise."

"It's fine. You know I like to joke. Give me the flight details and tell your sister to wear a white headband for easy ID when she arrives at Christchurch Airport. If she doesn't possess a white headband, then to wear a white pillow-case."

"Robert, I don't think... omigod, another funny. She will have time to buy a white headband. Why white?"

"I suspect other women wish to look trendy will wear coloured headbands."

Beth sighed relief and said yeah, right.

Chapter 3

Robert arrived at the airport and found the flight had arrived early.

He spotted four women together, all with white headgear and sighed when identifying them as nuns.

Finally, he convinced himself that the tall woman with a classic slim figure of a model was the only other female with a white headband and headed to her.

She smiled, held out a hand as he approached and said warmly in an American-tinted accent, "Hi Robert."

"Hi... hi...," he stumbled, and shook her hand softly.

"You're a much sharper looking chap than what I expected," she said. "You could increase your presence by dressing a little more upmarket and change to calling yourself Robbie."

"No way, I... Um, more upmarket you say? Yes, a great idea and Robbie sounds more updated for a name," he said, seizing her hand and shaking it vigorously, adding he'd been invited to stand for election to the Langton Business Council where the name Robbie would have a more suitable ring to it than Robert.

"Christ, I should have pouted for a kiss," she laughed, rubbing her slightly crushed fingers. "I gather you can't bring yourself to call me Dolly."

"No, D-D-Dolly,"

"Get used to it, my first given name is Anise."

"Oh, in that case D-Dolly is fine," he grinned taking her larger suitcase. "Where's all of your home-coming stuff after such a long absence?"

"Coming by shipping freight to be delivered to Beth's flat that will transfer to my tenancy when she marries next month."

"Understood. Let's go for a bite."

"Is that slang that I've forgotten?"

"It was meant in the sense of lunch."

"Why?"

"Because I'm hungry and when we get to Langton you may enjoy an Italian café or restaurant in Whistle Street."

"Omigod, a couple of my old friends that I remain in contract with here have spoken of dining in Whistle Street at night in what some called the Fine Dining Quarter."

The couple shared pasta and pizza dishes and learned things about one another.

Among the comments were, 'You (Dolly) are highly qualified' and 'You Robbie are rather dynamic and charming with a delightful laid-back humour that softens your rough edges'.

Robbie countered with 'that contrasts with your rather flat chest.'

Dolly flared and said that remark was unnecessarily personal.

Robbie ignored that and held back the thought that should she ease back being so bossy. He revived her good mood in a rush when announcing that when he formerly interviewed and initiated her into the company on Monday, she could be offered a senior position.

"I'd be interested to hear details on Monday," Dolly smiled.

When Robbie dropped her off at her sister's flat and gave her the key, Dolly asked did he have a policy about dating employers. He replied no, that the matter had never cropped up before.

"I would be free to dine with you tomorrow (Saturday) should you be interested and you may regard it as a date, if you wish. You impress me."

Robbie said he'd be in touch and after taking her phone number drove off feeling somewhat aroused.

* * *

Dolly accepted the more senior position in the rapidly expanding company after some minor negotiation and she and Robbie were soon dating regularly. He hadn't been dating anyone and she didn't appear interested in dating anyone else.

"Bring this Dolly here to meet us," his mother urged after hearing they'd dated five times.

He said there was no rush and watched Rose bite her bottom lip. Mothers! Reggie avoided entering the discussion.

When Reggie was next alone with Robbie, he asked, "How is Dolly performing as director of operations?"

"She's complimenting me beautifully in my revised role as CEO and director of new business and building maintenance. She's taken a heavy weight of responsibilities from me. but there's still plenty for me to do. With the wharf now back to top condition, I'm negotiating with a leading restaurant in town to open a subsidiary café on the wharf and require it to appoint a subcontractor for a two-month trial to run summer lunchtime cruises on the river with all food and food and drink and service on-board provided by the café."

"Christ, that's novel thinking. When were you thinking about telling you about this planning?"

"When any proposal had been signed off and inviting you on board for the first shakedown luncheon cruise. Mum and her friends have you extra busy restoring that abandoned bowling green on Langton Park."

"Yeah, and you're more than half right about those bossy women keeping me on the run."

At the end of their seventh date, standing outside the block of flats where Dolly resided, she said coyly in breaking out of an embrace, "May I ask you something... um intimately?"

"Yep."

"When is it likely we'll have sex?"

Robbie's reply almost knocked her sideways.

"I take it you are keen to fuck?"

"Omigod," she gasped and he asked what had he said that was objectionable.

"N-nothing," Dolly faltered. "I-I'm no longer used to such male directness. Um, you tend to talk a lot like your stepfather."

"Sorry for saying fuck. Look, zip upstairs and sneak in and pack an overnight bag and sneak out leaving a note for Beth that you have made alternative sleeping arrangements for the night. That way you avoid saying you are away fucking me."

"Y-you mean we'll d-do it tonight?"

"Too right, babe. I guess it's a few weeks since you've taken a length or two."

"Omigod," Dolly practically wheezed, hurrying off and brushing her blonde hair back after pushing a boob back into her bra.

Ten minutes later, dressed in leisure-wear, Dolly climbed into Robbie's beloved bright orange re-built 1979 Chevvy C30 pickup and said, sounding like a conspirator, "I don't believe Beth heard me."

"Good, that avoids her worrying that you may be out busting some poor sod's marriage."

Dolly nodded in agreement before spluttering that an awful thing to say.

"How much education have you had, Robbie."

"Left school when I turned 15."

"That figures."

"Despite always working long hours, more lately I've been studying at night and am one year and eight months away from completing my master's in business degree online with a university.

Dolly gaped.

Shaking her head, she said, "Long hours at work, intensive study most night, then it's likely you are keen to have sex, too?"

Robbie's leer made Dolly dampen her panties and lightly pant.

He added, "Most of my few male friends are either in a relationship or have a supply of practically instant-available pussy whereas I was brought up in a regime that required a chosen girl's mother to know my mother before I was permitted to attempt to rumble with the babe. That meant when I reached my twenties, I knew few babes intimately and due to increasing responsibilities, had less and less free time to chat up prospective babes to rumble with."

Robbie's home currently was an abandoned brick and tile three-level hotel, separated from their workplace by a service lane.

As they entered, he explained to Dolly, "Reggie and I lease this building with an option to buy. We plan to one day buy the building soon, renovate it fully, form a new public company and sell both buildings to that company, promoting the new and structurally enlarged public company as a long-term gold chip investment for those taking up shareholding in our joint enterprise."

"Omigod, what a wonderful idea. Did you think that up, or did you engage a property investment consultancy?"

"Nah, years ago after the death of Reggie's first wife, he entered a relationship with a woman who was a cat freak and he built as cattery motel on her lawn out of cheap boxes used to pack imported cars. After she died as a result of car accident, he retained their jointly-owned property that he rented out and not long ago began talking about selling it. I suggested he should boost the value of the property by dumping the decaying boxes and build as large 2-level fabricated concrete cattery with each unit having air-conditioning, running water and automated feeders filled with individual diet requirements."

"The cattery sold as a much higher figure than expected and Reggie threw20,000 bucks my way."

"Ah, and that venture has become the model for the ultimate expansion and sale of your and Reggie's company."

"Correct," Robbie grinned, and reached over and squeezed a boob, making the whipped-up Dolly leak into her panties again.

Next morning, after two rounds of dawn sex, Dolly returned from the bathroom practically glowing.

"Robbie darling, I think you should introduce me to your mother as I have plans for you. I'd expected in returning to New Zealand I'd miss my American life and pine for my friends I'd made there. But crazy as it may sound, I'm already am comfortable here in becoming very compatible with you with the bonus of having sex on tap. I'm involved deeply in a real business challenge with the company, you are crudely stimulating my refined mind, we both have vision and Beth reckons you are the perfect male find for me. What do you say to that?"

"Dolly, you are really right for a meaningful life here. I'm thinking that as a sideline you should investigate introducing a small chain of beauty shops for all malls in this region and call them 'American-Style Beauty Parlours'. They should go down a treat. Reggie, mum and I will provide financial backing if you become set to go with that, or something like that to keep you well occupied. Um, ready to go again, babe?"

"Yes I am. You're the man, a real whiz, Robbie. I have to say that I've never liked sex so much since have since you began plundering me."

Robbie grinned hugely and looked at her boobs, wondering if he had the courage to suggest she should get a boob rebuild job.

The End

12