Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
My PNP days of taking loads from all cummers.
4k words
4.76
8.7k
14
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events in this story took place in the Spring of 2001 in Phoenix, AZ. All participants in these sex acts were over 18 and all sex was consensual.

As I noted in my first story, I wrote and posted stories about this phase of my life back in about 2007, under a similar screenname (that I've long since lost access too). One of those stories is on this site. Other stories were posted on other story-sharing sites. Those stories made it very (probably too) clear that I was using a well-known party favor and it kicked my sexual excesses into overdrive. I've decided to tone down the description of drug use considerably in this story. But this whole weekend I'm going to describe was a party where Tina was with me constantly, if you know what I mean.

In those stories I described how I had befriended my supplier of party favors. We would frequent the bathhouses together and, when I wasn't working, I would hang out with him and accompany him on his various errands around town. Besides the love of anonymous gay sex, I think he liked having me along because I was a much bigger guy than him (he was probably 5'7", slender, handsome but more effeminate. Not imposing or intimidating. I was no bad ass or anything, but at the time I was 6', 180-190ish, and masculine presenting. I had green eyes, blonde hair, a slightly darker goatee. I got my fair share of attention from women and men. If you saw me undressed, you would see that I had both nipples pierced. I had a tongue piercing too. When I wasn't spun up on Tina, I had an 8" uncut cock. When I was in PNP mode I mostly likely wasn't hard at all. I had my crack and balls completely shaved (my dealer friend liked to keep that up for me), and the rest of my pubic hair was closely trimmed. By this point I had received many compliments on my ass and my tight, well-trained hole.

As I wrote in previous chapters, I had started out as a "straight" no-reciprocation type top, just looking to get my cock sucked or to dump a load in a guy's ass without any reciprocation. Over the years I found that getting fucked could be amazing, but still played safe almost always when I bottomed. I got much more willing to suck cock, but I didn't consider myself particularly good at it at that point.

This story starts on a Friday morning. Earlier in the week I had been partying with my friend for several days. This was sometime shortly after the 18 hours at the baths that I wrote a story about in the past. I had just got done sleeping for a good 24 hours to recover from being ups for several days running. I was at my apartment looking for cock before I had to go to work at 5:00 p.m. It was early in the morning, probably around 6 a.m. or so.

At that time only a few people I knew had highspeed internet. I still had dial up. I had found a few places to find sex partners online, and I was hitting up some previous hookups to see if I could find some cock. I was chatting with two guys I had played with before. They were partners, and I had gone to their house a couple of times. One was a total top and his partner liked to watch him fuck other guys. Each time we had hooked up I he had fucked me twice and given me two nice loads in my ass. This day they said they had to run out and do some errands and they would be happy to stop by my place. They said they could come over around 10:00 a.m. or so. Awesome.

I was also chatting with a new guy. He claimed to never have hooked up with a guy but was interested in getting sucked off. I told him I would be glad to help him. He said he had to be at work around 8:00 a.m. but could come by my apartment on the way. I gave him directions.

I got ready to play. I was nicely zooming along on Tina, so I just had to shower and to get myself cleaned out to get ready to get fucked. I prided myself on getting myself scrupulously clean before getting fucked. It may have been conceited, but I liked to think that I could give someone a porn type ass to fuck.

I had also warmed myself up with a 9" dildo and some lube before my first hookup arrived. It was supposed to be just a blowjob for this guy, but I like to be prepared for anything. I had learned that if I warmed up with a dildo, I could get past that painful moment where my inner sphincter would clench when it was first penetrated. Once I got past that, I was good to take cocks of almost any size without any pain and without any hesitation.

The "first timer" rang my doorbell. I invited him and offered him a seat in my living room. I had told him that if he wanted to bring some porn to watch that would be cool. He had a video tape with him, so I put it on the TV. It was a compilation type video of women sucking cock and swallowing cum. That's hot. I liked both straight and gay porn, and more than anything I didn't want to watch anything with condoms.

I was wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He wore jeans and a t-shirt. I asked him if this was really his first time with a guy. He said he had been thinking about doing it for a while but hadn't ever done it. I told him I would be happy to suck his cock and if he wanted to stop at any point we would. I also told him I wasn't looking for him to do anything for me, so unless he wanted to, he didn't need to worry about that.

When he said he was coming over I had hoped that I could convince him to fuck me, but I could tell that wasn't in the cards, at least this time. Remembering how I had been lucky to find some decent guys who would just suck my cock and let me leave without drama when I was first experimenting with gay sex, I resolved that I would make this guy's first experience a good one.

"Can I see it?" He unbuttoned his jeans and took out his cock. I got happy when I saw it. He had told me it was nice sized before we met, but you never know until you see a guy in person. He was a Latino guy, mid to late twenties, a little bit heavy set, but with thick shoulders and strong arms. He was about my height. His cock was already semi-hard. The foreskin still covered the head though. I knelt in front of him and took him into my mouth.

Even thought I was not super accomplished as a cocksucker at that point I had grown to really like feeling a guy get hard in my mouth. I had some experience with penis vacuum pumps by that point and I would try to simulate that effect when I could fit a guy's whole soft cock in my mouth. This guy was fairly thick, but not super long at that point, so I could fit his whole cock in my mouth and clamp my mouth around the base of his cock. I used my mouth to create suction around his whole cock, intermittently pausing to run my tongue around the inside the head of his cock inside his foreskin.

He responded immediately. His cock very quickly got much thicker, much harder, and much longer. I was not surprised by how thick he got. I could see that he was going to be thick when he took it out. But he got much longer than I thought he was going to. I thought he may be in the 6" -- 7" range. Soon he was easily 8". He was thicker than I was too.

I pulled out my poppers and took some hits. I offered them to him. He knew what poppers were but didn't want any. I tried to get as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. When the thick head of his cock hit the back of my throat, I gagged, but I was able to suppress the gag reflex and keep going.

Triggering my gag reflex did make my mouth and throat produce a ton more saliva though. And that made it easier to slide him in and out of my throat. I also figured that he was comparing my cock sucking skills to the women he had been with. I thought that compared to most women I gave pretty good head. It was just when compared to the amazing cock sucking skills of men who loved to suck that I felt that I was average, at best.

I could tell that he was going to cum soon. He was thrusting up into my mouth and his cock was swelling. I had learned that if I wrapped my hand around a guy's cock and balls I could feel the pulses of cum starting before the cum even reached the tip of his cock. He groaned and I felt the spasms in the base of his cock. The next instant I felt a hot jet of cum cover my tongue. Several bigger gushes of cum followed. I held his cum in my mouth, lips tightly sealed around his cock. When his orgasm finished, I let him pull out of my mouth without spilling a drop of his load. I swallowed it and got up to sit next to him on the couch.

"Thank you. You have an amazing cock." I would suck you off and swallow your load any time."

I asked him what he thought. He said it was the best blowjob he ever had. I told him that one advantage of hooking up with men was that he could find a guy who would suck him off and thank him for the privilege. He said that was hot.

He said that he was horny and asked if I wanted to suck his cock some more. I said I would love to. He must have been getting more comfortable because he took off his clothes and slid forward on the couch so I would have ready access to his cock. It was already getting fatter before I even touched him again.

I took him back in my mouth and started sucking and licking his cock. It quickly grew to its previous glorious state of hardness. I moved down and licked his balls. He smelled like bodywash. I don't think he had ever had anyone lick and suck his balls before, because he was groaning and squirming around while I had his balls in my mouth. I stroked his cock slowly in the meantime.

I took a short break to take some hits off the poppers. He asked me what they did. I told him it was a short but intense rush that had sex feel better and made you horny. He wanted to try, so I handed him the bottle and showed him how to hold one nostril shut to get a concentrated snort from the bottle with the other.

He took a few snorts and I decided I wanted to try to up my cock sucking game for this guy, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and I pushed his cock down my throat as far as I could. It triggered my gag reflex, but I was able to fight off feeling that I was going to vomit by clenching my abdominal muscles as hard as I could. I got him further down my throat then I even had any other cock before. I kept going and was able to get him in until I buried my nose in his pubic hair at the base of his cock. I tried to breathe through my nose, but his huge thick cock was apparently blocking the connection between my nose and my throat, and I could not get any air that way. I kept him in my throat as until I ran out of oxygen. I felt my neck and I could feel the bulge of his cock and feel how far down my throat he was.

When I withdrew and told him that his cock was huge and amazing. I doubt that any woman had ever told him that before (although I bet some had thought it). He told me that nobody had ever deep throated his cock before, and it felt amazing.

"There is something that feels even better than that" I told him.

"What is that?"

"You like to fuck women, right?" He said of course he did.

"Do you like anal sex?" He said none of the women he had dated would let him fuck him in the ass.

"I would literally beg you on my knees to have you fuck me right now, if I thought it would work." I knew that he had said he wasn't into that, but now that he was hitting the poppers and I had his cock rock hard and he wanted to cum again, I thought I'd check and see if he had changed his mind.

"Do you have any condoms?"

"I don't but I know you are safe, because I am the first guy you've hooked up with, right?" He said yes.

"You can fuck me without a condom. I usually don't do that, but since I know you are safe and since your cock is so magnificent and I really want to feel you inside me, I can make an exception." I was lying about usually fucking with a condom, but what do you expect from a horny PNP slut who is trying to take a load from a hung stud.

"I'm the one taking the risk -- you're just fucking me." Again, not true, but the Tina was making me ruthless in trying to get fucked. I was even thinking about offering him money to fuck me, but I sensed that would freak him out and make it less likely to happen.

He said let's try it. I grabbed my lube, put a little on my ass (I already had a good amount inside me from warming up with the dildo). I rubbed some lube on his cock. I got down on the floor on my knees and he knelt behind me. I could feel the huge head of his cock between my ass cheeks. I reached behind him to line him up with my hole and then pushed back. The head of his thick cock popped into my asshole without any pain. I was glad I had warmed up with the dildo.

"Push it in. Please."

He slid his cock into me. Soon I could feel his pubic bone pushing on me and his balls were hitting mine.

I tightened my ass and give him a friendly squeeze. He groaned.

"Your cock is amazing. Fuck me however feels best to you." He pulled back until his cock was just out of my ass, with the head still nuzzling my asshole. I was impressed. He was already a connoisseur who wanted to enjoy the pleasure of insertion again. He pushed in again slowly, again bottoming out inside me. I squeezed him with my ass again. I could feel the long, thick shaft inside me. He started fucking me. First, he was using slow, steady strokes, then he was just fucking me with urgency.

"That feels good. I want to make you cum."

"Should I pull out?"

"No. Cum in me please." That pushed him over the edge. He pushed in deep, and I could feel his cock flexing and swelling as he came. There was a warm, slippery sensation that started around the head of his cock but then spread throughout my ass as he kept fucking me to milk the rest of his load out.

He didn't stay inside me after he was done shooting his load. He pulled out. I hopped up and got him a warm, wet washcloth and a hand towel to clean himself up with.

"I hope that was as good for you as it was for me. You are amazing." He seemed embarrassed but like he still appreciated the compliment. He got dressed. I could tell he was ready to go.

"Have a great day. I hope that we can do this again." He left. And with that he was on his way to work. I figured I had given him something to think about all day at least.

I had some time to kill before my next cock appointment showed up. I had found a site that had a bunch of stories about gay sex, so I read stories about guys taking loads through glory holes, while cruising in parks and rest stops, at bath houses, etc. to pass the time. I also had some more party favors before my next guests showed up.

They were right on time, which I loved. I had asked them to bring some porn that we could watch while we played. They also said that they would bring some weed.

We all got naked and sat on the sofa. They had brought a video and I put it on. It was a gay porn movie from the 70's. It had never occurred to me that there was a whole universe of pre-condom porn out there. All the gay porn I had seen in the adult video stores was post HIV crisis porn, with the performers always wearing condoms. This was the hottest gay porn I had ever watched. Hot guys with huge cocks fucking bareback. I couldn't wait to get some raw cock in my ass as well. We smoked a joint while we watched a few scenes in the movie.

I got on my knees in front of the guy who was a top. They were both white, had 70s style porn mustaches, nice builds. The top was tall, probably 6'1". His partner was a little shorter, probably 5'10" or so. Both had cut dicks. The top was bigger, probably 7.5" and very thick. His partner was a bit smaller but still very nicely equipped with about 7" and a beautiful overall shape and proportions. They both were well manscaped and both had large, low hanging balls.

I started sucking the top and his partner started licking my ass at the same time. They had a new bottle of poppers we were passing around. Between the poppers, the Tina in my system, I felt like my whole consciousness was focused around just two things: The feeling of a strong, wet, talented tongue prodding my asshole, and the feeling of my friend getting hard and thick in my mouth.

"I can't wait to feel you in me. Please let me have your amazing cock".

His partner was lubing up my ass and then his cock. They had a great brand of lube that I had never used before I met them. It was silicon based, not water based. It said right on the bottle that it was NOT compatible with condoms. But it made everything amazingly slippery, and it lasted a long time without being reapplied. The partner pointed that my ass was oozing some cum.

"Have you already been fucked?" I gave them the short version of my previous hook up. They said that it sounded super-hot.

"You took his virginity. You were his first piece of ass. That's hot." I said I hoped he would remember fucking me fondly.

Soon I was face down, ass up on the living room floor and my top was pushing the huge head of his cock into my asshole. He slid it in slowly until I could feel his balls resting on mine.

"You like daddy's cock?"

"It feels so good. It is so huge in my ass. Please fuck me." He started giving me the long, sure strokes of an experienced top. He would keep a steady pace for a while and then stop to bury his cock completely inside me and let me enjoy the long, hard length of him buried inside me. I would tighten my ass and squeeze his cock as hard as I could. He liked that.

"Your hole loves my cock doesn't it."

"So much. Are you going to cum in me? I need you shoot your load inside me."

"Get ready. I've been thinking about breeding your slutty asshole all morning. I've got a big load for you."

He buried himself deep in my ass. I could feel the head of his cock swell and then I felt that amazing warmth spreading deep in my ass. He pumped in and out as his cum flowed out of him and into me.

"I can feel it. I feel your cum in me."

He left his cock in my ass until it started to soften. When he pulled out, I tightened my asshole so that I could keep his load inside me. I hoped that he would want to give me a second load like he had the other times we met.

We watched the video some more. The partner asked if he could suck the cum out of my ass. I got back on the floor and presented my ass to him. He started licking and sucking on my asshole. Having him suck his partner's load out of my ass was so incredibly raunchy I could hardly believe it. It also felt amazing.

Sure enough, after a bit Mr. Top said he was ready to give me another load. This time his partner sucked him to get him hard. I jacked my cock, but the Tina kept me from getting hard. It didn't matter. I was as horny as I could possibly be and my sexual focus was in my ass, not on my cock.

Mr. Top fucked me again. Again, he struck an amazing balance of fucking for my pleasure and for his own needs. His partners kept offering us both hits off the bottle of poppers. Soon Mr. Top shot another load in my ass. Again, I let him stay in me as long as he wanted and then tightened my ass to keep the cum inside me when he pulled out.

His partner said that it was so hot to watch him fuck me that he wanted to try my ass as well. I couldn't believe my luck. He asked me to lay on my back and he put my legs up on his shoulders and slid his cock in me.

"His ass is filled with your cum." He was talking to his partner.

"Use his slutty hole and give him your load. He is obviously a slut. Fuck him hard and breed him."

"I love your cock. Please give me your load."

"Fucking slut. Get ready." He grunted. This time I couldn't feel the cum itself inside my ass because I already had two loads there already. But I tightened my hole around him, and I could feel his cock pulsing. When he was finished and pulled out, I spun around and took his cock in my mouth to suck out the last drops of cum. I was also cleaning his partner's cum and my own ass off his cock with my mouth. It was amazingly slutty, and I loved it.

12