Evolution of a Dominant Bull Ch. 01

Story Info
How I became a Bull and owner of a Cuckold Couple.
7k words
4.37
10.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaySWW
RaySWW
19 Followers

To the Reader: Thanks for taking a look at my story. It is the first time I'm trying this kind of writing. It is a bit autobiographical and there is quite a bit of truth in this story. However, as the cliché goes, I changed the details to protect the guilty. Truth or Fiction, it doesn't really matter, does it.

I'm very welcome to feedback. I'm not looking to make this writing a full time job, but will be writing on these events as a bit of a cathartic process. I may even write some fantasies/fiction that I've had thoughts about.

There is some taboo stuff in here. Homosexuality, prelude to cuckolding, Dominance/Submission/Humiliation, etc. Feedback is very welcome. Constructive feedback is appreciated.

If you plan to insult, then just understand everyone reading your insult will know that you are homosexual, but haven't been able to accept it. I'm sure we all wish you a better understanding of yourself and a happy life.

Chapter 1

I feel compelled to share my story. Had I set out to make it happen, I'm sure I would not have been successful. I've never been one to worry about change and always felt that life would work out and find a path forward. In the current political climate, maybe that would be called entitlement or privilege. I think of it as more of having a positive mental attitude and confidence.

I'm 45 now. 6' 1", weigh about 205 lbs. Brown hair, blue eyes. I played baseball and ran tack in my younger days. I bulked up a little bit in my 30's when I hit the weights. I'm in good shape, but not a body builder. I bike, hike, and a little martial arts. I have a passion for scuba diving. Against my better judgement I had bought a bought that I really enjoy. My name is Mark.

I wouldn't say I'm particularly confident, but I've never had problem with women. I like to laugh and have fun and I've always been able to connect. A couple of years ago I was coming out of a divorce. I'll admit it was hard on me. I loved my ex-wife. I still do. However, we are both career people. I spent years build a New York City financial investment firm and she was offered an executive position on the West Coast. After a months of pains taking, soul searching conversations we came to the conclusion that we both had to follow our career desires and we agreed to split.

Our divorce was 100% amicable. After 10 years of marriage, we split. We agreed to sell our house in New York and in Hilton Head and we split everything else. We were not successful in having children, so that at least made things less complicated.

Lisa was is my soulmate and I was crushed. With many tears we parted the lawyer's office one day. Lisa was heading to the airport to fly to her new home and I drove to the new house I bought to start the next chapter in my life.

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

For a period of time I focused on work. I expanded my client base and we increase our success. I celebrated with my team, entertained clients, and played more golf than I wanted to. Actually playing any golf at all was more than I wanted to. I wasn't bad at the game. I was better than most I played with, I just really didn't like it. However, clients do and I played.

After a while I became a bit bored and started to spend time looking at porn online. I would look at videos, pictures, and read stories online. That kept me entertained for a few weeks and brought me some relief when needed.

I have no recollection of how I came across it, but I found this site called Doublelist and I decided to check out the ads. My experience with sex up until this point has been fulfilling, but vanilla. Over the past couple of weeks I had been looking at submissive women and fantasizing about dominating them.

For example, I was really getting into seeing a porn slut, Cherry Torn get abused and used. Not exclusively to her, but she was a great example. I would never think of anything that wasn't mutually agreed to, but love the idea of a willing submissive at the ready for me to use and humiliate.

As I logged onto Doublelist, I know this was in the back of my mind. I wasn't sure what to expect. As I reviewed the ads in my area of women, I thought they were very vanilla, or prostitutes, and some looking for submissive men in one way or the other. None of these is what I was looking for. I wasn't looking for a vanilla relationship. I wasn't about to start to pay for sex and I certainly wasn't submissive.

I looked at the couples looking for men. Quite a few looking for "bbc". They looked interesting. I had been reading some stories about cuckolds and definitely found that interesting. I'm not a bbc though.

Then, with my cock in my hand, I looked at the M4M section.

I have never had any sexual interaction with a man. I can honestly tell you I never thought of fantasized about it. However, I was a dude with a hardon exploring a website. My cock got harder as I read the M4M ads. The ads were "mostly" ads by submissive men looking to service dominant men. Whatever you want to call me, Gay, Bi, Dominant, whatever, it got me going.

When I started looking at porn and signing up for websites I had created a bogus email address and purchased a "burner" phone through WalMart. I wasn't looking to commit crimes, just didn't want people to know who I was.

I started to reply to a couple of the ads that caught my eye. For the most part, I think they were just guys jerking off. Lots of back and forth, then it would die off.

I still have the email from the ad that really started everything for me:

"55 year old submissive mwm. Love to please, be used, and humiliated. Open to most, included bb, drinking from the tap, and pleasing front and back

6' 185 lbs ddf"

It was slightly cryptic, but easy to figure out. Doublelist doesn't allow graphic content.

I replied immediately telling him my age, description, that I wanted a submissive and asking him what he was looking for.

His name was Tim. He told me he was married, with kids, his wife didn't know and he didn't have much experience. He said he had gone to the Adult Video Store and played in the glory holes a couple of times and had only been fucked once. He was looking to please me in any way I liked and was turned on by being humiliated.

This really got me going. We exchanged a couple of more emails, then switched over to our cell phones texting one another. The more we chatted, the more Tim seemed to want to put himself in a humiliating position. I was loving this. He had given me his cell phone number, which I was sure was a burner as well. However, he definitely seemed real.

He told me how he wanted to get a motel room, strip naked, leave the door open and wait for me. He told me that he wanted to suck my cock, lick my balls, eat my ass, swallow my spit, sperm, and piss and would like to be fucked by me.

As we texted more, he shared he wasn't into pain or bondage, but was open to most things.

It came to a point that I said, "When and where".

Tim said he was an IT Director, but worked remotely. So, he was able to get away during weekdays. He was not able to get away at evening or weekends because of his family.

That was less than ideal for me, but I could really make anything work. So, I asked the question again, saying, "When and where? It needs to be within the next two days or I'm going to think that you're just wasting my time. "

Tim quickly replied back asking if we could meet the next day at noon, for as long as I would like. He said he would get a motel room at a motel we both knew. He would strip naked, text me with the room number, open the door, and wait for me.

I told him to only open the door a crack, not wide open. We didn't want to fun to end before it started. I also told him to be kneeling and looking down at the floor. I told him that if he looked up before I told him to, I would leave immediately. I was also sincere and told him that I never played with a faggot before (first time I used that word), so there was a very high likelihood that I would just leave. I promised him that I would be there one way or the other.

Tim agreed.

I repeated that I was serious about him not looking at me until he was told to and that if he felt he might slip, he should put his underwear over his head and he agreed.

I didn't go into work the next day. It was typically for me to work from home as much as it was to go into the office. However I was nervous and excited and I just logged on that day, checked in on some people and that was it. I ended up getting in a good workout in my house. At 10am I showered and got ready. I then decided without a plan to go to the motel early.

I knew of the motel, but I had never visited it. It was off a main road by a private airport. It looked nice enough. It did not look run down. I pulled into the parking lot and parked a bit away from the office and waited to see what I would see. Nervous and excited. I really had no plan.

I watched guys and women pull up. I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of office workers who were having an affair get a room. I'm positive another couple was a prostitute and a customer.

At 15 minutes before noon, I saw a guy pull up in a black Toyota Highlander. When he got out and went to the office, I saw he matched Tim's description. I didn't know, but I felt confident this was the guy. I smiled thinking, "This guy is about to rent a room and I'm going to take out my frustration on him." I didn't know what that meant, but I was hard already.

The guy came out of the office. I could tell he had the room key card in his hand. I watched him as he drove to the side of the building and park. I slowly followed him and watched him go up the motel's outer stairs and into a room. I parked nearby and watched that room door. I was now 9 minutes before noon.

I sat in my car watching the door he just went into. From what I saw of him, he was as he described. A guy in his mid-50's, in good shape, thinning hair, decent looking. Looked like he went to the gym and used the treadmill or elliptical for the most part. A beta male move.

I was torn. Part of me was saying to myself, "What the fuck are you doing? You're not gay, why are you thinking of going into a motel room with a dude?" The other part was saying, "This guy wants to be used and humiliated. He wants you to abuse him." The dominant side in me that I didn't know I had was winning. I was hard while I watched that room door.

I checked my burner phone. I checked the sounds that it made and took off any sound associated with picture taking. I also took off the automatic flash. Without thinking about it, I knew that I was going to take pictures of this faggot and maybe blackmail him with them. In all of my sport and business dealings I may have taken advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves, but I never cheated.

Now, I was going to dominate and use this guy. I wanted him to want it. I knew I wouldn't do it against his will, but I was going to push him and degrade him. Have him degrade himself.

At 11:59am my cell phone buzzed with the room number. I texted, "Will be right there". I took a deep breath and got out of my car and went towards the room. I used my cell phone and made a video of my approach to the room. The room was on the second floor and to get there I had to go up a set of metal stairs. I was wearing sneakers and treaded lightly up the stairs, happy that I wasn't making noise that I think could be heard. I then softly walked up to the room.

I was still recording my progress as I came on the door that was just slightly open. I pushed the door wide open. He was kneeling just off to the side, but still in view of the doorway. He was naked with his underwear on his head covering his eyes. His cock was hard and he was slowly stroking it.

I told him to take his hand off his cock. I never wanted him touching it without my permission. I told him to keep his eyes closed and his head up. I told him that if he opened his eyes before I told him he could I was leave immediately.

He said "Yes Sir."

That was a good start. I pulled the underwear from his head and told him he was a good boy. For effect, I backed out of the room completely while videoing him. I just wanted to get video of him kneeling there naked from outside the room. I took some pictures as well as the video.

I then went into the room. I closed the door so he could hear it. Still videoing, I walked up to him and told him to keep his eyes closed. I took his hand and guided it to my belt and said, "Go ahead".

Without looking, he unbuckled my pants and lowered them. He lowered my underwear.

As he was going to put his mouth on my cock, I stopped him by putting my hand on his head. I asked him, "Tell me why you are here. Be specific, be detailed, and don't open your eyes."

He was so in the zone of being submissive, he was very good. He stayed kneeling with his head up, with his eyes closed, and with me videoing everything, he said, "I'm here to be your faggot. I want to suck your cock, lick your balls, eat your asshole and clean it out. I want to worship every inch of you, drink your spit, swallow your sperm, and drink your urine. I want to go home to my wife with your urine and sperm in my stomach and your cum in my asshole." He literally said everything we discussed.

I told him to keep his eyes closed as I pushed back his head, then told him to open his mouth. I slowly spit three times into his mouth while he greedily swallowed each time, then I pushed his mouth onto my cock.

He hungrily sucked my hard cock. I'm about 8" and he gagged a few times. I wasn't forcing him, he was doing his best to get my cock into his throat. Of his own mind, he lowered his head and licked and sucked on my balls for a bit, then went back to sucking my cock.

I told him, "Keep sucking my cock and open your eyes and look up at me." He did and his eyes widened when he saw I was videoing him with my phone, but he didn't stop. After a minute I asked him, "Are you enjoying yourself"

He raised his head from my cock. There was a long line of spit and probably my precum that was between his lips and my cock. He moved his lips to my cock and sucked it all up and swallowed it. I almost came from knowing I would forever have that on video.

He said, "Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

I asked him if he was ok with me videoing him.

He replied, "Yes Sir. Anything you want, Sir."

At this point, I think we were both completely high on the session. Me dominating him, and him reveling in humiliation. I backed away from him and asked him his full name.

I was videoing him fully naked on his knees saying, "My name it Tim McCain"

At that point I stopped videoing and put my phone down on the night table. I stripped naked myself. I reclined on the bed and found the TV remote. I told him that he could touch himself lightly, but if he came I would throw him out of the room naked.

Tim said, "Yes Sir."

As I flipped through the TV stations, I motioned that he could suck my cock again. I motioned for him to do it slowly so that I could enjoy it. I found the porn stations and flipped through those.

He then asked me if I could take pictures of him with his phone. I agreed figured it would the least I could do. He handed me his iphone and then started to go down on me.

As I took pictures he got into it. He looked into the camera. He held my cock against his face. He smiled. He looked into the camera with my balls in his mouth. I raised my legs and got great pictures of him eating my ass. He really must have enjoyed that. He tongue really went into me. I was clean, but if I wasn't completely clean, he would have been basically my toilet paper.

I couldn't take too much more of this. I put him on his back and while he sucked me I ended up cumming on his face and in his mouth.

After I came I rolled over and sat upright with my head propped up on a pillow. I still had his iphone in my hand, so I started to scroll through them while I motioned for him to very gently lick me clean. I noticed that as Tim repositioned himself to lick me clean, he did not wipe any of my cum from his face, neck or hair.

I stopped looking at his phone and told Tim to look up at me. He did, keeping my semi-soft cock in his mouth. I took another picture of him like that and said, "Tim, I'm impressed that you didn't wipe off any of the cum. You may lick and swallow cum, but never, ever wipe cum or clean it off you without my specific permission."

Tim nodded his head in agreement.

I took a moment to think. Tim was being incredibly submissive. He was willingly degrading himself for me. He looked pathetic and that control was turning me on. My cock was starting to get hard again at the thought. I didn't want round two, at least yet, so I told him to worship my hairy ass and I rolled over. He dove in with eagerness. He gently spread my cheeks and worshipped me from crack to balls, and got his tongue as deep in my asshole as I think he could.

While Tim was worshipping my ass I looked at his iphone. It wasn't a burner. It was his personal main phone. The only sex pictures on it were the ones I just took of him today. I saw pictures of his family and friends. His kids were older and attractive kids. His was a cutie. The blonde, almost strawberry blonde hair, killer smile, nice body, fair skin, and freckles.

I forwarded all of the pictures to my burner phone. Now I had his main cell phone number. He had a picture of his license. I forwarded that with the other pictures. I looked through his contacts, his Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I was getting a little uncomfortable laying on my stomach while looking at his phone. I was absolutely high on the power of humiliating this guy who was more than 10 years older than me.

I asked him if he was enjoying eating my asshole.

Tim Replied, "Yes Sir"

That made me smile. I never asked him to call me "Sir", but I liked it. I then asked him if my asshole had been clean or if he has to lick up anything dirty.

Tim replied, "Your asshole was clean and tasted like soap from the start, Sir."

I then asked, "Have you ever eaten asshole before? You're a natural ass eater"

Tim said, "Only my wife's ass. I've never eaten anyone else's."

I was happy about all of those answers. The power of having this guy stop drilling my asshole with his tongue to answer my questions and then to drill his tongue all the way back into my asshole when he was done was turning me on. More than the actual act.

I wanted to talk to Tim a bit. I was new to this and was thinking I wanted more, but needed to feel him out. However, I was also looking for a way to push him a bit more. I was going to ask him if he was open to something, but instead I decided to just tell him.

I said, "Tim, keep making out with my asshole like it is your wife. I have to fart. When I tell you, you will pull your tongue out of my asshole and put your nose to my asshole. When I fart, you breath it all in. I want all of my far in your faggot lungs. If I smell any fart, I will punish you. Then when I tell you, go to back to sucking, licking, cleaning, and making out with my asshole."

Tim pulled his tongue from my asshole and said, "Yes Sir". Wow...that quick, submissive reply made me smile and make my cock go full hard. I could feel the gas in my belly.

"Ok Tim, put your nose to my asshole. Make sure you breath it all in."

He pulled his tongue out of my ass. I felt his wet cheeks leaving my ass cheeks. He spread my ass cheeks with his hands and put his notes to my asshole. When I started talking before I wasn't sure if I had to fart, but now I definitely felt it and I pushed. I wanted to push hard and fart as much as possible and I did...I let out a rip of a fart and pushed. Not the loudest or nastiest, but I should wouldn't want to be where Tim was.

As I farted I could hear and fell Tim breathing in. I kept breathing through his nose. He coughed once, then kept breathing. Even after I was done with the fart, he was breathing. I could picture him thinking of his nose as a vacuum.

RaySWW
RaySWW
19 Followers
12