Ex and the City

Story Info
Bumping into my ex during a night out.
3.8k words
3.81
9.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been ages since I visited my friend, Marie, who lives in the capital. It wasn't that far away, only a 30-minute train ride, but we were both always too busy with work. After going back and forth to find a date that worked for both of us (and not finding one), I decided to just join her and her group of city friends at a popular bar where a fancy DJ would be playing on Friday night. I didn't really like her friends, but it had been so long since I had seen Marie, so I went anyway.

That's why I found myself on a busy terrace, surrounded by fifteen people I did not know, with Marie sitting so far away that I couldn't even hear her in all the noise. I was sitting between the only two people that I had met before, but wasn't really enjoying their conversation. I was just nodding along while looking at the people at the other bars around us. Despite not enjoying the conversation, I was in fact enjoying myself.

It was a hot summer night, nice and warm, and the atmosphere in the capital felt different than in the city where I lived. Maybe it had to do with the fact that nobody knew me here, or maybe with the grittiness of the capital. I felt like anything could happen.

The people next to me were talking about how wonderful it would be to have children with friends, instead of with romantic partners. It sounded ridiculous in my ears. None of them had any sort of real commitment. They were all co-housing and moving between jobs, partners and genders. I felt a million years older, thinking about the house I had renovated, the dog I had raised, and my marriage. To escape from the conversation, I proposed to go get drinks.

"Does any of you want anything else?" I asked those closest to me.

Someone wanted another beer, but the others still had drinks. I got up anyway, moving inside to order at the bar.

Even though I had been looking at the crowd outside and on the terrace, I didn't really notice how many more people were inside the bar. It was a cool spot with a nice interior and the fancy DJ did play good music. It seemed like everyone hip from the age of 26 to 36 was here tonight.

There was a crowd pushing to get to the bar, so I squeezed myself between some people and tried to decide with which bartender to lock eyes to get his attention. While being pushed/squeezed closer to the bar, I felt a huge sense of happiness being here.

Everyone was so pretty and seemed to want to enjoy themselves. I would stay over with my friend and had nothing to do the next day. This had been so long.

I studied the wall where the menu was noted. I had been drinking beers, but I wanted something stronger, like a rum on the rocks. I was slightly aware of how my friend's friends might perceive me and also not wanting to get too drunk and embarrass myself. Then I thought, "Fuck them, I don't know them anyway." I could always switch to water if I would start to feel drunk.

Someone in front of me was trying to move away from the bar with a plate full of glasses above his head. While moving out of his way, I bumped pretty hard into someone on my left.

"Apologies!" I yelled, trying to make myself heard above the music while turning my head to see if the person was hurting. And then I looked straight into the eyes of my ex-boyfriend from ten years ago.

"Oh, wow, hi Leo," I said, feeling myself get flushed, "I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Sarah," he answered, surprised. "How are you? What are you doing here?"

We were literally being smushed together so I smelled him and to my surprise, his smell still turned me on.

We had been together for two or three years while in college. It had been my first serious relationship and it was pretty amazing. He was kind, funny, smart, original, creative. We fit well together and shared so many good times. But somewhere between me going away on an Erasmus exchange and him doing an internship abroad, I started to have doubts about the relationship.

I was in my final year of college and I think it was our sixth month of doing long-distance. I had some other explanations back then about why we didn't work anymore, but looking back, I think I had just gotten too horny.

I was working in a bar on the weekends and had to turn down flirting men every week. I felt like I was wasting my final year of being in college for a future with Leo that I wasn't even sure I wanted.

On New Year's Eve, Leo was back in the country, but he preferred to spend the evening with his hometown friends instead of with me. That night I cheated on him for the first time. My now-husband was at the same party that I was and we kissed and danced until the sun came up.

I continued cheating on Leo for over a month before breaking things off, citing other problems we've had, but never mentioning what I had done. We broke up over Google Meets, but when he returned from his internship a month later, we met again in person to talk and he agreed with me that it had probably been for the best.

We stayed friendly, although not really close. Because of the cheating, that I never told him about, I always felt a slight sense of guilt when talking to him. It made me nervous. After some years had passed and I had forgotten about the fictitious reasons to dump him, I realized that I still fancied him. I never mentioned this to my husband. There was no need, especially after Leo moved away to the capital. He and I didn't run into each other anymore and we only liked each other's posts on Instagram.

I realised Leo had asked me a question. So I got over my initial confusion of being turned on by his smell combined with the familiar guilt to reply in a normal manner, "Oh, I'm great, just living life. How are you?"

"I'm good as well, working mostly, the freelancer life, you know," he replied.

An empty space opened up in front of us. I slipped in and got the attention of the bartender I had been eyeing. "For me a glass of rum on the rocks and a beer, please," I ordered. Then I asked Leo, "Do you want me to order for you as well?"

"Why yes, six beers please."

"And six more beers, thanks," I added, happy that I was able to do something to distract from my uneasiness.

When our order arrived, Leo smiled, "Still drinking that rum, I see."

I grinned. It used to be my preferred drink when going out. And then I got an unwelcome flashback to that one time I had blindfolded Leo in bed, dipped rum on my nipples and made him lick it off me. He liked rum as well.

I passed him the beers, he gave me cash and we moved away from the bar. He was clearing the way for me through the crowd.

"I'm sitting outside with Marie, you remember her," I said when we had reached the stairs.

"Sure, tell her hi from me. I'm sitting upstairs."

"Will do."

"Maybe till later. Cheers", he said, going up without giving me another look.

Outside, I sat down again between two friends of Marie, that had fortunately stopped talking about raising babies with friends.

"Thanks", said the person I had bought a beer. "Wow, you're drinking just straight liquor? You're going for it!" she added.

They were all little prudes, so careful, so intellectual. I didn't know them that well, but I suspected none of them had ever done something really wild.

I felt flustered and confused by running into Leo and needed to share. Unfortunately, Marie was still engaged in a busy conversation two tables away, so the girl next to me would have to suffice. "I just bumped into my ex, so I needed something a bit stronger," I dramatically answered.

"Oh shit, was it awkward? Are you two still friendly?" asked Marie's friend. For the first time this evening she seemed to be honestly interested in me.

So I started telling the whole story of our relationship and the break-up, all juicy details included. Another friend joined the conversation. They were very engaged, asking questions, giggling and gasping at the right time.

Retelling the story felt good. I had grown up a lot, but sometimes it was nice to think back to all the inappropriate things I did when I was younger. When the story had caught up with the present, my glass of rum was empty, I felt light-headed and needed to pee very urgently.

"Anyhow, time for a pee break," I said, "does anyone know where the toilet is?"

"It's upstairs on the left, the pink door is for women. I'll come with you and get some more drinks. I think I want a glass of rum as well, you want another one?" asked my conversation partner.

"No just a sparkling water for me please, thanks." Did I like her more now, or was I just a little eased by the rum?

Upstairs was not much quieter, but people were sitting on small benches and chairs, so they were a bit more spread out. I had to manoeuvre between circles of seats. When I reached a central group of sofas, I recognised Daniel. Shit. Him here as well? Next to Daniel, sat my ex's brother, a few people I didn't know and Leo himself.

My heart stopped for a second. My little fuckfest at the small café was already six months ago. I hadn't gone there again, nor had I heard from Daniel. It was as if it had never even happened. I hadn't told anyone, not my husband and now here he was together with my ex, whom I had also cheated on. This seemed like an impossible situation.

I noticed the pink door behind them, so there was no way of avoiding passing by their group. I braced myself to act casual.

"Sarah, hi! Leo already told me he'd seen you downstairs. What a nice coincidence that all three of us are here tonight," Daniel said, with his characteristic sarcastic tone.

"Hi Daniel, a coincidence indeed," I replied. "It seems that every blue moon I go out, you're there as well."

I studied both their faces and tried to determine if Daniel had told Leo anything about that one night, but I couldn't tell. Leo was talking to a guy next to him, not acknowledging me, but he was watching the interaction between me and Daniel from the corner of his eye.

"I just need to pass by to go to the toilet, I'll let you enjoy your evening, bye," I said, trying not to trip over their legs as I passed their seats as quickly as I could. I could think on the toilet about what to say when returning back outside and passing them by again.

Sure enough, there was a huge queue of women waiting to pee. God, how I hated that women's toilets were always so crowded. There were only two people in front of the men's toilet. I was almost pissing myself because I had waited too long to go upstairs, so busy recounting my wild sex adventures of the past. "Karma sure is a bitch," I thought to myself.

And then someone took me by the arm and said in my ear, "We'll take you into the men's room if you want."

I turned to face Daniel, close to mine, his beard tickling my neck. Leo stood next to him and did not look at me. There was now only one man left in the queue for the men's toilet.

I noticed that Leo was in better shape than when we were dating. His facial features had become a bit more mature and sharp, but his dress style was still the same. Daniel looked as delicious as he did six months ago when he poured me glasses of red wine from behind his bartop. They both stood there casually as if this was not an odd proposition.

Part of me knew what was going to happen, but another part of me didn't really want to understand. So I played dumb and said, "Oh, that would be nice, I really have to go."

They both smiled at me as I stood between them, in the men's queue. The last man in front of us was now entering the gents. We were next. I felt nervous. My stomach fluttered, my feet tingled and my ears were buzzing. I tried to calm myself down by concentrating mainly on music. All three of us were silent.

The guy before us got out and I, Leo and Daniel entered the bathroom. Luckily, it was still early in the evening, so the room was pretty clean and smelled all right. It was a relatively large space with a toilet, hand sink, mirror, subdued light and the typical posters of upcoming and past events. Seeing the toilet, I needed to pee even more badly, so I just bluntly said, "Okay, uhm, can you maybe turn around while I pee?"

"Please," Leo said, "I believe we've both been inside you, so no need to be all shy right now."

That was way more forward than I was used to him talking. So I guess he knew about what happened between me and Daniel and he wasn't too happy about it. "Whatever," I said, dropping my pants and finally sitting down. He was right and it would be worse if I peed myself in front of them. I did feel a bit agitated by his tone. He had no right to judge me, I didn't owe him anything.

They were both just kind of staring at me while I peed. When I was finished, I wiped off. "Any of you that needs to go?" I asked, trying to break the weird vibe.

"I don't," said Daniel.

"Here it comes," I thought. Daniel had a way of saying the wrong things at the wrong times.

Before Daniel could add anything else, Leo stepped in between us, grabbed both of my arms and looked intensely into my eyes, "Aren't you married?" He sounded worried.

Of course, he knew. I had posted it on Instagram, but he hadn't liked that post. I had checked. "Yes, I am," I answered. There was no point in lying.

"Then why are you in a bathroom with us?"

He had always been so sweet, so innocent, so unknowing of all the darker parts of life. Also very unknowing of the darker desires I had. He never once suspected that I was cheating on him. I saw in his eyes that he still did not understand how that worked, that he didn't understand what I was doing here.

What was I doing here?

"I just needed to pee really badly," I answered, not really a lie. If we would just step outside now, nothing inappropriate would have happened, right?

Daniel got involved again, "She was already married when she slept with me as well. She doesn't care." It sounded like an accusation.

"Oh I'm sorry, Daniel, didn't I see a picture of you and your girlfriend on your fridge? Or was that just my sick imagination? And you, Leo, if you're so holy, what the hell are you doing taking a married lady into the men's room?"

"A married lady," he grinned, mockingly. And then all of a sudden, he kissed me.

My body reacted. By kissing back, using my tongue, and grappling to feel his body. It felt like coming home after a really long trip. His body had changed, obviously, and so had mine, but we seemed to recognise each other and instinctively remembered how we used to touch. I felt this immense urge, I was so horny, but the rational part of my brain made me step back and look around for a way out. This was not right. I shouldn't do this.

I looked over to Daniel. He was staring at us while touching his penis through his pants. This turned me on even more. Leo also looked at Daniel, who give him a slight nod, and then they both started to undress simultaneously.

I realised Daniel must have told Leo about our fuck and they must have agreed on doing this before taking me in the men's room. I wasn't sure if this was a good thing. It felt as if they were both ganging up on me, getting back at me for something I had done to them. Which did make sense, all things considered. Instead of being afraid, the idea of them revenge-fucking me was almost too good to be true.

While they were taking off their shoes and shirts and unzipping their pants, I was just standing there. Even though having a threesome with two men had long been a fantasy of mine, I had never actually done it. I didn't really know what my role was in this situation. I was also still trying to overrule my throbbing clit to step outside and break this off. I was trying to think about my husband, my marriage, and my responsibilities, but at the same time, I knew it was too late. This part of me, the part that liked irresponsible, lusty adventures, had been quieted for too long. My feet didn't move. I stayed put and enjoyed the stripping show.

When they were both naked, they started peeling off my clothes. Both having done it, indeed, before, this didn't take too long. We didn't speak, but all three of us were breathing heavingly.

Leo entered me first, from behind, while bending me over and grabbing my tits. Daniel didn't hesitate to put his dick in my mouth. "Thank you, Lord," I thought to myself. Slightly choking on that good dick, while Leo started thrusting. I recognised how horny he was by his shaky fast movements and knew he wasn't going to endure for long.

"Mmm, yes. Oh yes, more," I mumbled on Daniel's cock, while realising I wasn't going to last too long either. Just looking up at his body and feeling Leo holding me from behind was so fucking hot.

Leo spun me around, making Daniel's dick flop out of my mouth. Leo then put his dick in between my breast, and, almost instinctively, I cupped them around his dick and started jerking him off with my tits. He had always been a breast lover and this had been one of his favorite moves. He came abruptly, jerking all over my breasts, moaning quietly, "Fuck Sarah, you little fucking slut!"

Daniel had started to jerk himself off, while also fingering me from behind, but he couldn't get very deep in this position and it wasn't doing much for me either. When I'm really horny, I get very cock-centered and just want to feel stuffed. As soon as Leo came, Daniel started fucking me from behind as well. We were now standing in front of the mirror of the sink, like how he had fucked me back in his apartment. Leo standing next to us, watching me and Daniel, mesmerized, it seemed.

Then Daniel put me on my knees and continued fucking me bent over. The tiles were probably too hard. I would have bruises all over my knees the next day, but right now, I only felt lust. Daniel made me face Leo, so I was looking up at him from the floor. He was still hard, so he was jerking off while staring at me when Daniel started pounding me violently. He lasted just a little longer than I did.

"Ah, fuck yes, I'm going to come!" I cried, arching my back as I felt his cock thrust deep inside me. I closed my eyes and let my orgasm wash over me.

Daniel started groaning heavily and then cummed all over me. The sensation of cold cum on my tits and the warm splashes of fresh cum on my ass and back were almost enough to make me climax again.

"Fuck," I sighed.

"Fuck," they both agreed in unison.

Then we heard people pounding on the door, "Hey, what the fuck is going on in there? Get outside! Some people need to pee, you assholes!"

Oops. We were of course still in a very public toilet in a very busy bar on a very busy Friday night. I grabbed some toilet paper and handed it to Leo to get the cum off my back and tits. He tenderly cleaned me while his cock was still half-hard and throbbing. I stroked it gently. "This good dick," I thought while petting it. "It had been too long, my friend."

Meanwhile, Daniel went through our pile of clothes and tossed the garments to their respective owners. We dressed as quickly as we could, splashed some water on our faces and stepped outside.

The people outside booed us when we came out. But some whistled approvingly, probably because they understood we had had a threesome.

I didn't really register everything. There were still post-orgasmic waves going through my body. My heart was still pounding. My cheeks were still red. I just walked behind Daniel and Leo.

Their friends looked over their shoulders as we approached. They looked like they had a lot of questions, so I just walked past them and went back downstairs without saying anything. I was always quiet after sex. Fucking was the only thing where I didn't have to think or explain myself.

None of the people at my table had missed me. The conversation was now about the proper use of 'they/them' and the girl who had fetched sparkling water for me was talking to someone else. Only Marie looked at me; she must have noticed that I had been gone for a while. "I'll tell you later," I murmured to her, with a reassuring nod. She nodded backed and turned back to her conversation.

12