Ex Brother-In-Law and I

Story Info
How my ex brother-in-law came to be suck buddies.
1.5k words
4.59
33.3k
40
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall in my last story I had mentioned that my wife and I had moved for better schools. We had lived in the small town for 4 years and was able to sell our house for a nice profit. We used it to purchase another house Southeast of Ann Arbor. But there was a two month wait to get in so we ended up moving in with my wife's sister and her husband. Which made him my brother-in-law through marriage. It worked out well and we all got along just fine. Ended up him and I got along very well. Would have liked to have gotten along better with my sister-in-law but knew that wasn't going to happen. See would wear see through nightgowns and no bra. Saw her a few times. Had areolas the size of silver dollars. Needless to say she had sweet looking nips.

We were all in our 30's or so. My wife was six years older than I. We would play cards or board games quite often. The 3 of them worked during the day and I was still laid off. I would spend my time watching our son who was only a year old at the time. After they all got home from work my wife and her sister would make dinner. After we had eaten I would take off and walk down the old railroad tracks to an old gravel pit. It had long since flooded and had some nice fish in it. Caught a couple large mouth bass over the years that weighed over 5 pounds. On the other side of the tracks there was another old pit also flooded and that one had a lot of nice crappie in it. The women had no interest in fishing but he did fish some. We went ice fishing a few times.

On occasion we would have a few drinks together. The women usually had some wine. Him and I would normally have a few beers. One night we all had drank a bit and the wives decided they were going to bed. My wife and I slept upstairs in an extra bedroom. They slept downstairs in the basement in a room they had added. It was cooler down there in the summer. Part of the basement had been set up like a living room with couch, chairs, television, stereo system, and VCR tape player. Yeah. It was back then. lol.

Him and I was still nursing a beer and not ready for bed. So we sat on the couch and watched T.V. while we drank our beers.

We had both finished our beers and he asked if I wanted another one.

"Sure", I said. "Sounds good to me."

He grabbed another couple beers out of the frig. and handed me one as he sat down. By this time the wives were asleep. Mine had gone back upstairs to bed. His was in the bedroom not far from where we were sitting. As we sat there he asked me something that kind of took me by surprise.

He asked, "Do you like watching porn."

I said, "Yes."

He said, "I'm horny and could stand to watch some porn." "You want to watch a movie."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

He got up and opened a cupboard and got out a VCR tape and put it in the player. He turned the volume down so as not to wake his wife. Who needed the sound anyway.

Part way into the movie I could see him rubbing his cock through his jeans. I wasn't shy about so started rubbing mine through my jeans as well. Was a little nervous with his wife in the next room. And not knowing if mine would come down wanting to know if I was coming to bed. But I to was horny and the movie was really good.

After a bit he said, "I don't know about you but I'm going to jack off." "Do you mind?" And without waiting for an answer he undid his belt and jeans. He pulled them down along with his underwear. His hard cock stood up proudly and was at least 8 inches long and cut. It was beautiful.

"I don't mind," I said. As if it really meant anything at that point. "I'll join you."

So I proceeded to pull mine down as well. I couldn't help but look at him stroking that beautiful cock of his. Nice and slow from tip to base and back again. Being I knew I loved cock at this point I wanted to take him in my mouth. But not knowing how he would react I just continued stroking my cock and took glances at him stroking his while watching parts of the movie.

We had been playing with our cocks for a little bit. And then said something that opened up the path to doing what I wanted to do.

He said, "I would feel better if someone else was stroking it for me but the wife is asleep."

I said, "I agree."

Then feeling now was the opportunity I said, "Would you like some help with that?"

He looked at me and said, "If you want to." And he let go of his cock. I reached over and took his beautiful cock in my hand and started stroking it. It felt so good. Without a word he reached over and started stroking my cock. It was feeling wonderful.

The woman on the screen was giving the man a blowjob. She was going to town on it and doing a great job. Now came the opportunity I was waiting for without asking.

"Damn she sucks good," He said. "I could go for one of those right now."

My nervousness now gone about the wives, and his latest statement took care of that. I just leaned over without a word and took the head of his cock in my mouth. I slowly slid my mouth down his hard shaft until I had taken most of it in my mouth. I pulled back up and started bobbing up and down on his shaft.

He didn't say a word. Just laid back and enjoyed his first blowjob from a man. I found out later this was his first time in any form of having sexual contact with another man. He was moaning so I knew I was doing a good job. I sucked his cock for about 15 minutes.

He said, "I'm going to cum." "I'm going to cum."

I just starting sucking him deep and hard. I felt him tense up and then he exploded in my mouth. I bobbed up and down his hard shaft until I had drained and swallowed every drop of his cum. After he went soft I let his cock fall from my mouth and sat up.

"That was absolutely amazing." "I have never had another man touch me and it was more than I ever imagined it could be." He thanked me and said he wanted to suck me. That it felt so good he wanted to know what it was like. Without another word he leaned over and took my cock in his mouth. For never sucking a cock before he was doing great.

I asked, "Do you want me to let you know when I am going to cum." He said he did in case he wasn't ready to try it. I said that I would let him know. He went back to sucking my cock and bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I was very close to that point of no return.

"I'm close." I said. "I'm going cum pretty soon."

To my surprise he kept on sucking my cock until I unloaded my cum into his mouth. And he sucked until he had swallowed all of it. He sat up when he was done.

"I've never done that before." "It really felt good." "Was this your first time?"

I told him no. That I had done it once before and really loved it. And that when he said he could use a blowjob right now I couldn't resist. That I thought he had a really nice cock. We pulled our pants back up and finished our beers and watching the movie. Afterwards I went upstairs to be and he went into the bedroom where his wife was sleeping. The next day we looked at each other knowing our little secret was safe as nothing was mentioned by either one of the wives. And we just smiled at each other.

Him and I had talked about it a few days later. He said he wanted to do it again as he really liked it. That he loved how it felt and the taste of my cum. That he had never done that before but now knows he wants to do it more.

We continued sucking each other off and on. But not at home. He had a nice conversion van with a bed in the back. We would go fishing at this secluded spot and we would get in back and suck each other in a 69 until we would cum in each others mouths and swallow all both had to give. Eventually I gave my ass to him but that is another story.

Hope you enjoyed and watch for the next one. These are actual things that has happened in my life.