Ex-Con Uncle was My First Pt. 02

Story Info
Ex-Con Uncle and nephew get acquainted.
3.9k words
4.7
32.8k
85

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up pretty late the next day... a little after 12 noon according to my alarm clock.

I laid there thinking back to the crazy things that had happened the night before... how 6'4" my ex con uncle got shit-faced drunk off cheap beer and let me blow him his first night out of the slammer.

I could still taste remnants of his putrid jizz in my mouth, and I could see it dried up all over my hands and forearm.

Yea, it was hot AF, but now things were probably going to be awkward around the house.

I took a quick shower and headed to the kitchen since I could smell breakfast being made.

Pancakes, eggs, and sausage.

Apparently mom woke up late too, and decided to cook enough for all of us.

"Good morning, Chaddy-bear" said mom with a smile on her face.

"Good... good morning, mom," I said with a self conscious hesitation.

In my head, she knew I had her older brother's Dick down my throat last night...

Did she know that her 18 yo twink of a son had just rinsed off the dried up remains of her older brother's jizz from my hands, face, and hair???

And where was Uncle Joe?

Did he say something to her?

I had so many questions...

"I cooked enough for you, me, and Joe, but he left this morning to go look for work and finish the day off at one of his court-ordered classes," she continued."

"He caught the bus there, but I told him you could pick him up from the county courthouse building at 8p when his class is over since it would be dark and he doesn't quite know his way around town yet."

"Oh, okay," I replied.

I had butterflies in my stomach wondering what it was going to be like to see him later today.

-------------

All throughout the day I couldn't stop the scenes from playing over and over in my head.

Uncle Joe on his back with his huge, throbbing uncut Dick hanging out of the slit of his prison-issued boxer briefs writhing in agony as I went to town on it.

His big lemon-sized low-hanging balls contracting and pulling up into him as I throated his massive hog.

Over and over the scenes played, and now I was headed to the county courthouse in my little Ford Focus to pick him up.

Lucky for me I didn't have to drive around and around looking for parking as I was anticipating. Nor did I have to pay for parking.

There was a spot right up front by the door... and not a handicap spot, either.

I had about 30 minutes to spare so I watched a few Brad Mondo videos on YouTube and eventually found myself down a Tik Tok rabbit hole when I looked up and saw people leaving the courthouse.

I was pretty sure this was Uncle Joe's group because everyone coming out either had prison Tatts like him or had that "look" that some people have when they've recently left the pen.

You know, it's a certain way they walk and carry their hands.

This was probably his group.

After about a dozen people left, there he was... my Uncle Joe the ex-convict.

Standing at 6'4" with that shaved head, tanned skin, athletic physique...bulging biceps and Tatts all over.

Oddly wearing the same faded Pepsi shirt he'd put on when he got out of the shower last night.

I flashed the high beams to catch his attention.

He looked in my direction and flashed that toothy grin---complete with the missing tooth--and headed my way.

I unlocked the doors and he ducked down to cram his huge frame into the mini automobile.

"He Kiddo!" He said as he rubbed the top of my head with his huge hand... messing up my hair in the process.

"Hey Uncle Joe, how... how was your meeting... errr... your... class?" I said fumbling over my words clearly showing how nervous I was to see him after last night.

"Bud, it's bull shit but it's what I have to do to remain a free man. They piss tested us tonight for drugs and alcohol... so there's that," he said.

He went on to explain that he knew about the drug testing but didn't know they would or COULD test for alcohol in urine. Apparently they let him slide this one time, but that his drinking days would have to wait a few months until he was finished with this part of the program.

Guess that meant no more slamming cases of beer for Uncle Joe.

He also mentioned that he got a job with a temp agency doing general labor that starts the next day.

Our ride home was less awkward than I'd imagined it would be.

Would he apologize for what happened?

Would he ramp it up a bit and flirt more?

Neither, the dude went on with small talk as if nothing had happened the night before.

... and I wasn't going to bring it up either.

As we turned on our street my heart skipped a beat... there was an 18-wheeler in front of our trailer... DAD's 18 wheeler.

I know it sounds kinda silly to be nervous about dad being home, but I was.

Like... running in to mom this morning after last night was one thing, but dad is different.

Nothing gets past dad.

For as long as I can remember, dad could look me in the eye and know what I'd done something wrong.

This was going to be a disaster.

Also, dad wasn't too happy about mom's brother moving in.

For one, he was going to have to clear out the room he uses to store the crap he plans to fix and sell...

Then, there would be another mouth to feed.

And finally, dad felt some kind of way because Uncle Joe was a convicted felon.

Anyway, I pulled around and into the driveway.

"I finally get to meet your dad!" Uncle Joe said with excitement. If only he knew dad didn't want him living there with us.

We got out and walked in.

Dad was sitting on the couch watching sports news on ESPN, mom was in the kitchen doing what mom does the most: cooking.

Uncle Joe walked in and made a b-line for dad with his hand extended.

"Hey man, nice to finally meet you.... well... not meet you, but see you after all this time!" Uncle Joe said.

"Hey Joe, congratulations on making parole," dad said in one of the blandest, shadiest ways.

I could tell it kinda hurt Uncle Joe's feelings.

From there he went over to mom who was stirring dinner in the pots on the stove.

He rubbed her head with his hands like he'd done me earlier, and gave her a big hug from the back.

"Not now, Joe! I'm cooking!" she said as if she was annoyed.

"Hey uncle Joe, let's go catch some TV while mom finished up," I said.

So there we were: me, dad, and uncle Joe watching ESPN.

I clearly had no interest in doing so since I'm not into sports of any kind, but I figured it was necessary i stay there with dad and uncle Joe to keep everything cool.

After about an hour, mom was calling us over to the dining area of the trailer since dinner was FINALLY finished.

Apparently she was trying to make this a special meal since it was technically Uncle Joe's first real dinner out of the slammer.

"Sure would be good if you cooked like this for your husband sometimes," mumbled dad.

Mom ignored him and went on to tell Unlce Joe that dad had cleared out the extra room and set up the bed for him.

I won't lie, my heart fell. I was looking forward to uncle Joe sleeping in my bed.

We finished dinner and Joe settled in his new room.

If you remember from part one of this story, our trailer is a three bedroom two bath, but both of the bathrooms are inside the two largest bedrooms. So guests have to go in one of them to use the bathroom.

Since his room was closest to mom and dad's room, he asked if he could use their shower. Mom showed him the towels, soap and such on their end of the trailer and uncle Joe took his shower as mom, dad, and I sat in the living room watching.... you guessed it: ESPN.

"How long is he going to be here?" Dad asked.

"Don't be like that, honey," replied mom. She went on to explain that he doesn't have anywhere else to go and that it won't be long once he gets on his feet. She reminded dad that Uncle Joe mentioned he was starting a labor job tomorrow.

"You'd remember that if you listened to anyone other than yourself," she said.

Uncle Joe came out into the hallway and walked toward his room still drying the water out of his ears.

My jaw dropped.

He was wearing another wife beater (a clean one this time) but another pair of prison-issued boxers.

As he walked down the hall toward his room, he was a sight for me to see from the sofa.

As mom and dad continued to argue back and forth, all I could pay attention to was the sights of Uncle Joe's long penis swinging left to right as he walked toward his room.

His room was closest to the living room so he was walking toward me, technically.

Then he stopped, scratched the V at the bottom of his abs and stretched his hands up as he yawned, then reached down scratched his balls through his boxers with his right hand before walking into his room. To head to sleep.

I left mom and dad in the living room arguing as I went to my room. To head to sleep myself.

I'll be honest, I was in anticipation of meeting up with Uncle Joe once again that night in my bed.

After I showered then made sure I lotioned and moisturized myself extra special before putting on a pair of briefs that accentuate my soft, sweet bubble ass, then climbed into my bed... all the way over to the side like last night.

I heard the TV in the living room go off, so that meant mom and dad were headed to bed themselves, and now the REAL wait started.

My heart beated fast in anticipation of that hunk of a man, my uncle Joe coming and feeding me his tube steak.

But nothing....

Nothing!!!

I woke up the next morning and hopped on OnlyFans to rub one off before heading to the kitchen since I smelled food again.

Awwwe, it was so cute! There was mom, dad, and Joe sitting at the table like a happy family.

Then like a scratch in a vinyl record, it ended.

"If you're going to use our bathroom, you're going to have to do a better job cleaning up after yourself, Joe" screeched mom.

Apparently he shaved his head and left a mess of shaving cream, stubble and water everywhere.

"I'll just use Chad's from now on" he said.

Maybe this would be my chance to score with my uncle again...

---------------- Later that day Uncle Joe entered the trailer with dirt all over. He smelled and looked filthy. He didn't seem to excited or happy either.

I guess his first day at work didn't go so well.

Neither did the next 3 days.

Each day he came in filthy, went to shower and then to sleep.

We rarely saw him.

He mostly avoided mom and dad.

Dad was heading out of town for another long haul and mom was going to join him.

Weird, but whatever. Apparently mom feels dad isn't "available" so she's joining him so they can "make it work."

Whatever.

They headed out and left me at home waiting on uncle Joe to get home from work that night.

It was brutal for him... to work all day laboring, then have to catch the bus all the way near the trailer and walk the rest.

If he had a cell phone that was on, he'd be able to call and i or someone else could pick him up, but he's using a cell phone that's off but works when connected to wifi.

That night when he got home, after his shower I heard him on the phone with one of his penitentiary friends talking about how depressing it was for him now that he's out...

...How he just goes to work and those court-ordered classes, and that he can't even drink. He went on about how he can't really relax unless he drinks like he did the other day, and somehow in prison.

I didn't even know they could drink in prison.

Apparently they make their own liquor called "hooch." I heard him talking about it on the phone before he for off the phone and walked out of his room into the living room where I'd been eavesdropping the whole time.

"Hey kiddo, you mind giving your uncle a ride to the store?"

"Sure," I replied and went to grab my keys.

I took uncle Joe to the corner store.

He came out with a case of that cheap beer he'd bought the other night.

We headed back home and as soon as we entered the trailer he dropped the case of beer on the floor, tore open the case to grab one, and cracked it open.

He and I sat in the living room binge-watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. He'd never seen it since he was locked up when it came out, but he'd always heard how good it was.

I even had few beers... well, 2, not a few.

He insisted, even though I wasn't 21z

We got to the season finale of season 2 and i tapped out. I took my shower and headed to bed.

He continued to watch and chug, then finally silence.

I could hear his footsteps approaching my room.

Then I heard his distinctive burp as he continued.

Was he coming to take a piss, or was he coming for part 2 of what happened a few days ago?

"Hey kiddo, it stopped and said 'Continue Watching,' what do I do?" he asked.

"Just click the button in the center," I responded.

"What?" he asked as we made his way to the bathroom to piss.

Sounded like he pissed a gallon of beer before flushing.

I climbed out of bed and walked into the living room to grab the remote and get the next episode to play, then went back to bed, passing him along the way.

He was clearly intoxicated.

Barely holding himself up...

Swaying as he stumbled back to the couch.

By the time I made it to my room I heard the TV turn off, then the lights.

Then his steps...

Once again coming toward my room.

He entered.

Then came over to my bed, with the room being illuminated only by the light coming into the bedroom from the bathroom which he'd left on.

He stood right in front of me, now shirtless... swaying from left to right... and with his right hand he reached into his prison-issued boxers and grabbed his his girthy Dick and started stroking it...

"Hey kiddo, I... I... I need your help again... I haven't nutted in 4 days..." he said.

"I neeed you again, jacking off doesn't work...and I need it. I need it bad" he said now stroking his thick uncut flaccid penis outside his boxers in front of my face.

"Just one more time baby... one more time kiddo," he said as he turned around and sat next to me.

I climbed on my elbows to meet his Dick whose precum had gurgled to the top of uncle Joe's tube steak.

I took it with both hands and uncle Joe trembled.

I could hear his heavy breathing as I took the tip of my tongue and played around the tip of his head.

He moaned.

I then kissed the head, and sucked it gently.

There was even more precum.

And it was pungent... Salty...

Then, I don't know what came over me.

I pushed him up further on the bed and pulled his boxers down, then off.

And climbed between his monstrous thighs, on my elbows and grabbed hold of his throbbing cock with my right hand as I licked around his ball sack...

Watching as the plum-sized balls contracted as I licked the sack and stroked his heavy cock with the gooey mixture of my spit and his precum.

Uncle Joe was moaning and convulsing.

Things were going just like last night until he leaned forward--sitting up--and grabbed my upper leg, pulling it closer to him.

I looked up at him as he looked down at me teasing his cock... throbbing in my hands...as I lay on my stomach pleasing uncle Joe.

With his big right hand he slapped my left glute.

It stung.

"Oh this ass is so soft" he said... trembling.

At that point I started slurping on his Dick, sloshing up and down on it doing the mouth and hand combo...

I was enjoying the feeling of sitting between my uncle's monstrous thighs pleasuring his meat stick...

Watching his face writhing in agony as I milk the cock snot from his deprived balls that were doing a dance as I did my work.

Seeing the abs on his tatted, v-shaped torso convulse... as well as those pecs flex as I gave him one of the wettest, sloppiest blow jobs ever.

"Fuck kiddo, you're gonna make me cum."

He said this with his hand on my head pushing me further down on his cock.

Then without warning he took his other hand to join the existing one and started fucking my face.

"Ouch, no teeth lil faggot" he said... morphing from my chill sex-deprived uncle into the dominant ex-con living inside of Uncle Joe the whole time.

He then stopped and pushed me away.

I sat there, face covered in my own spit and his precum looking up at him.

Uncle Joe then took two of his fingers from his right hand and slid them into his mouth while looking at me dead in the eye before reaching his hand into the back of my briefs.

I could feel his middle finger rubbing around my hole.

Though I'd never been fucked, I had played with toys before. He slid his long middle finger into my tight twink hole as I threw my head back and sighed.

"Oh Fuck," I moaned as uncle Joe pushed his finger in and out of my sweet ass...

As he did this, I continued to reach over and play with his Dick.

Eventually something came over me and I climbed on top of him... straddling him while facing him. One of my smooth, pale, hairless lean legs on each side.

I reached behind me and grabbed his hard, throbbing dock with my right hand and aimed the head for my fuck hole.

I tried to ease down on his Dick, but it was hard to get it behind the tip.

I reached back around to my mouth to put more spit on my hand to reach back and add more lubrication to uncle joe's 8.5 inch monster knocking at the tight door of my ass.

And at the same time I was enjoying the view of Uncle Joe... the drunken intoxication and desperation in his eyes.

The tattoos all over his strong thick neck, and his pecs... all those years behind bars, often in solitary confinement, deprived of this affection.

And here i was this horny twink trying to get this huge Dick to slide into my hole.

Then it happened... my whole began to accept his throbbing fuck rod inch by inch.

The mixture of pain and pleasure as I slid down his Dick and watched his eyes roll to the back of his head as he felt the warmth of my insides.

I slid all the way down as my moist walls surrounded and engulfed his rod as he continued to moan and writhe under my control.

I started to go up and down... a sight to see for the hardened ex con....

Your 18 yo twink nephew riding your rock hard cock...

Sliding in and out between those soft, tight globes.

I picked up the pace and started moaning "Fuck me Uncle Joe, Fuck me..."

That must've did something for him.

He immediately flipped me over... him on top as he started to fuck my brains out.

Faster and faster he went as my moans turned to screams.

It hurt so good.

That's the easiest way to describe it.

While mom and dad weren't home, I was worried one of the neighbors might hear.

I was that loud.

Then out of nowhere he put his hand over my mouth... continuing to fuck me jackhammer style in the missionary position.

Then he stopped.

"Turn over..." he said seemingly out of breath.

I turned over with my sweet twink ass now facing him and he mounted me.

He slowly slid his thick throbbing Dick in my tight moist twink hole as he grabbed me round the stomach with one hand and chest with the other and whispered in my ear:

"I knew you wanted this from the time I saw you at the bus station... I'm about to impregnate you... you're going to take this cumm."

At that point he put me in a light headlock with his hand covering my mouth.

Then, with the roughest rhythm he Jack hammered my ass...

The sounds coming from Uncle Joe were those of an animal.

Then the slowed a bit.

"Take my cum faggot!" he said...

I couldn't even respond I was so sexually sensitized.

And with that "fap, fap, fap, fap" was all you heard, then uncle Joe grunted and came deep inside my ass...

I could feel his Dick jerk inside my ass... and the warm ropes of jizz coating my insides.

His body convulsing and jerking as he let out a roar... almost like a wild stallion...

Drool dropping from his mouth onto my neck as he bucked like an animal...

12