Ex-girlfriend And Her Brother

Story Info
Incest and voyeurism of the highest order.
2k words
3.94
31.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwalrus
Jwalrus
5 Followers

I had a girlfriend after my first divorce. I wasn't serious about her but she was very cute, long brown hair, brown eyes and about 5'2". She wasn't as white trash as her brother but just not what I was looking for.

I noticed her younger brother spying on us at least once as we had sex. HE was white trash. So I started fantasizing about putting on a show for him or even watching them together. But this girl would never go for it.

One night the brother and I ended up talking alone. He had been drinking and I got him to open up about his desires. At one point during the conversation I asked him if he'd like to fuck her. He got embarrassed but admitted that fucking his cute big sister was his biggest fantasy.

I then shared with him a plot that I had already come up with. It would take some timing and planning but we both thought we could get his cock inside his sister without her realizing it wasn't me. First, we would have to wait till she was drunk. She wasn't a big drinker and I didn't drink at all. So I never suggested that she drink and she never ordered too many in front of me. Next, we would have to get the brother in her bedroom to hide until we got back from our date. She lived with her uncle but this uncle's door was always open to his nieces and nephews. Last, he would need to already be naked so he could sneak over in my place without her hearing a third person in the room.

I guess it was a couple of weeks (of the brother badgering me about it EVERY time we were alone) but it seemed like forever. I was as excited about it as he was. Then I overheard her sister telling her about a new fruity drink at a local restaurant. I very casually volunteered to buy her a couple. The date was on! But the brother wasn't there. Now what? He was already out on the town with friends. He was an annoying little brother at times. The one thing that used to really get on my nerves about him was now the thing I was hoping for. He might see us out that night and come over to bother us.

He did, and it was while I was buying his sister those fruity drinks. As he approached our table I noticed he was looking at his sister's glass, this was no cola she was drinking. We made eye contact. I gave him a thumbs-up. Looking back, it was funny how fast he made up an excuse for his friend to give him a ride home.

So I started to relax. The plan was finally unfolding. I subtly suggested that she have another, then another. My excuse was that we were celebrating a new job she was getting. This prompted two of her friends to buy her a drink. The total was five or six adult beverages. She was slurring her speech pretty noticeably at this point. Perfect! After all, I wanted her compromised, not unconscious. "Check please."

During the ride to her uncle's house I was giddy. But I had to keep preventing her from nodding off. We finally pulled into the drive at her uncle's. I noticed the curtain move in her room. (Don't blow it dumbass) But she didn't notice.

I got her into the house, the fall air woke her up a bit. But she was still slurring. The first thing she did was go to the bathroom. This gave me and the brother (naked on the floor on the far side of the bed) time to go over it one last time. No more than two hands on her at any one time...his two, one of mine and one of his, etc. She might be too drunk to notice three hands touching her but why risk it.

So I got naked and got in bed. I could hear her making the usual noises in the bathroom across the hall. Finally a flush, then the sink. My heart pounded. I stopped hearing sounds in the bathroom. Did she fall asleep after all? Then the bathroom door. My heart pounded faster. I saw her exit the bathroom and cross the hall. She entered the bedroom and closed the door. But something was wrong. She was yawning. Her hair and makeup were a mess. This was unusual. She usually primped and touched up before coming to bed after a date. Oh-no! She was ready to go to sleep! She wasn't on her period. I had already ruled that out. That was the middle of the previous week, a good ten days ago. No, I just got her too drunk. This would require some of my best moves.

I loved giving her foot rubs but if a woman is already sleepy it can just as likely put her to sleep. So I went for her neck, kissing and nibbling. She giggled (good, good). I went for her ears. Then I went for her feet, but no foot rub. I licked them from heel to toe. She just about jumped out of bed. I had kissed them before but I knew I needed the big guns. She groaned and pulled my face into her cleavage. We were on track again. Her brother, surprisingly, didn't risk peaking over the bed.

I helped her get undressed. I wanted to get his attention and show him her tits. But it wasn't worth the risk of getting caught since he told me he had already seen them countless times from the time she started puberty right up to earlier that year.

Success, we were all three in the room naked and she was oblivious. She was writhing on the bed pinching her thighs together, an unconscious movement that applies pressure to the clit when a woman is very aroused. I rolled her over and pulled her to the foot of the bed. I wanted her on her knees with her feet hanging over the foot of the bed, putting her ass directly above her feet also at the foot of the bed. This way there would be no need for one of us to climb off the bed and the other to climb on, a dead giveaway. Also it would place her head facing away from us. We didn't want her to be to nosey about what was going on behind her.

I positioned her and reached around the far side of the bed, tapping her brother's leg. The sign! Very slowly and quietly he slithered around to the foot of the bed, ensuring she wouldn't catch him out of the corner of her eye. I kept her distracted by rubbing and kissing her ass. One at a time his hands replaced mine. I moved out of the way. It was dark but my eyes had adjusted enough to the limited light coming through the curtain that I had a great view. If she looked over her shoulder she would certainly be able to see me off to the side instead of directly behind her where she believed I was. But she had never looked before.

I watched in joy as his trembling hands caressed her ass while he moved his face closer to in between her thighs. He said he had always dreamed of tasting his sister. His face disappeared. She moaned, tossing her long, brown hair behind her as she lifted her head. He was a maniac! He went at her pussy as if he was starving and it was a buffet. He later told me he spent most of the time tonguing her hole and only about the last thirty seconds on her clit. But that's all it took, thirty seconds. Between the two of us we had gotten her more horny than I had ever seen her. As he lapped at her clit she began panting and moaning louder. Until..silence. She was holding her breath as she was engulfed in the most intense orgasm of our entire relationship. Her brother was giving her an orgasm! As the orgasm ended her trembling voice let out a small "Ohhh." On my advice, as soon as the first orgasm was good and ended he stood up in preparation to shove in his cock. I had told him that while her first orgasm was still fading, this was the time to penetrate her. This would GUARANTEE a second orgasm within seconds. It would also keep her occupied and give her less opportunity to look around. He was breathing heavily, so loudly in fact that I was sure she would be able to hear that it was him and not me.

But before that could happen he gave her something to take her mind off of sounds. Once he was fully standing I could see his erect cock. Oh, shit! He was huge! At least ten inches and as big around as the small end of a baseball bat. I wasn't small. Just average. My build was overall bigger than him but not by much. I guess I just assumed we were similar in size "down there". I didn't have time to warn him. He aimed its head at her wet hole and buried it inside his sister. The whole movement didn't take much over a second. She threw her head back again, gasping.

He, on the other hand, moaned out loud, his voice trembling. Her brother's voice, a cock with nearly twice the mass of mine, she noticed it wasn't me, right? Guess again. He pounded on his sister's pussy like he was trying to drive her through the wall. In fact, he had to keep pulling her back toward the foot of the bed by her hips as he was knocking her forward a good inch with every thrust. She wasn't very big, mind you. And that second orgasm? Right on cue. She buried her face in the pillow and screamed like she was being raped. I'm sure her uncle could still hear her. Unfortunately the excitement was too much for brother. I wasn't timing it but it would surprise me if he had lasted thirty seconds. But on the up side we both knew her tubes were tied. No condoms for either of us. And no pulling out! He kept pumping until his sister was full of his sperm. Gasping for breath, he slumped over his sister's ass. Then he raised up again and slowly pulled it out. Panic set in. Quickly he hid on the other side of the bed to wait for his chance to slip out.

I couldn't resist. I didn't have any desire to perform any acts on her brother but I couldn't resist tasting a man's semen inside his own sister. I sucked it all out, holding it in my mouth. Then I grabbed her long hair and pulled her upright, turning her head to kiss her. Once my mouth was on hers I spit her brother's load in her mouth. She moaned, "Mmm" as she swallowed her brother down.

Of course I did. I plunged my own cock inside her, later explaining the difference in size being due to how horny I was the first time but being just horny enough to do it a second time in a row...something we never did before or since.

That night when she passed out, be it from alcohol or exhaustion, he slipped out. Her brother would later describe how wonderful it felt, being in his sister. And how tight she was considering she was older than him and had given birth. Yes, we had many of those conversations. Although we never made it happen again before she and I broke up. And she never even acted like she suspected, their relationship of the older sister and bratty younger brother never showed a change.

But I did enjoy her brother's sloppy seconds.

Jwalrus
Jwalrus
5 Followers