Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom

Story Info
She cheated but her mom wants him.
3.4k words
4.09
59.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnieF24
RonnieF24
64 Followers

Jonah gave his beautiful girlfriend Alicia a kiss on the tip of her nose. The athletic college girl smiled happily. She was madly in love with her dork of a boyfriend and it showed. It took her only a couple of dates before asking him to be her boyfriend and they were doing great, up until that day.

"I have to go now but I'll be back to have dinner with you this evening," he said to his fit girlfriend. She was the best volleyball player in their college and also one of the most beautiful girls. Those facts along with her huge boobs and large, round ass made her way out of his league. Yet she still fell for him hard after seeing him in class and noticing his warm smile. He made her laugh and she asked him out real quick, surprising both him and herself.

Never asked out a boy before meeting him.

"Okay, baby. Love you," she said. She kissed him and he melted in her arms.

"Love you too," the boy replied before leaving her large house. Her mother, a former Army officer, started a very successful security company after being discharged. That's why Alicia grew up well off in a huge house and never wanted for anything. She was a bit of a spoiled brat, to be honest.

She went back inside and did some of her home work outs. First push ups, then planks and bicep curls. Keeping herself in shape has always been of the utmost importance to the athletic teen.

Alicia was very muscular, unlike her weak boyfriend who rather exercised and was lanky.

The girl suddenly heard knocking on her front door.

At first, she thought Jonah forgot something here and was back to pick it up. When she checked the peephole though, it was someone else. One of her classmates was standing there.

She opened the door. Caleb was the exact opposite of Jonah. He was tall, strong and ruggedly handsome with a chiseled jawline. His tight T-shirt is was stretched by his powerful muscles and he smiled at her.

"Hey. What's up?" she greeted.

He made his way inside and she closed the door. Without saying a word, the boy dropped his pants. Alicia gasped.

Even when flaccid, Caleb's cock was seven inches, nearly twice as long as Jonah's when fully hard. Caleb smiled at her and stroked himself until he was erect. Alicia didn't know it then but it was nine inches long and extremely thick.

"C C Caleb," she stammered, recovering her wits. "What are you doing?" Alicia asked as she found herself growing wet at the sight of the meaty shaft hanging from between her classmates' legs.

"Is it bigger than your boyfriend's?" he asked her.

"Put your pants back on," she told him, despite feeling her panties getting damper by the second. She wanted to touch the massive dick and maybe even suck it and have it in her cunt. But how can she do that when she's dating Jonah? Her sweet, innocent Jonah whose cock is much smaller than the one in front of her right now....

"You didn't answer my question," Caleb said.

Alicia gulped. "Well, yes. Yes, you are bigger than my boyfriend. Will you leave already though? Please, just go!"

Caleb smirked. "How wet are you right now?"

"What?"

"How wet is your fucking pussy? I bet that loser doesn't even fuck you properly. I bet his cock never made you cum."

"Why do you care?"

"I can show you what good sex is. I can give you a proper fucking. Just say it and I'll take you into your room and fuck your brains out the way you deserve. I'll blow your back out and make you squirt all over my thick cock."

His words and confidence made Alicia's knees wobble. She gave in. The girl flung herself in his arms and he kissed her passionately, enveloping her in his powerful arms.

She reached down to grab his hard cock, pumping it. He moaned.

The girl knelt down. She kissed the underside of his dick, licking up all the precum. It tasted so damn good and only made her more aroused.

"Yes, that's it. Worship my cock, you little slut." His words added fuel to the flames of her desire. Jonah never spoke to her that way. He never degraded her. She never knew being degraded could turn her on so much

Her hands found his dangling balls and played with them as she sucked him off. She fellated his cock, struggling at first before getting used to his side.

Caleb smirked. He loved cuckolding wimps like Jonah. Watching another guy's girlfriend sucking his dick so eagerly made him hard as steel and he ran his fingers through her blond hair. He thrusted, fucking her face.

"Your mouth feels so great, but I want to cum in your pussy," he said to her.

She took her tank top and booty shorts off, followed by her moist panties. Her shaved cunt glistened. The girl's juices flowed freely from her slit. She was horny, way hornier than she has ever been with Jonah.

Alicia laid down on her bed and Caleb mounted her. He slowly inserted his monster cock into her tight pussy. It was painful at first but the pain quickly disappeared, turning into pleasure.

He stretched her out. His log nearly split her in half and he began fucking the moaning, cock-crazed girl.

She moaned his name loudly, her eyes rolling into the back of her skull. Not only was Caleb much bigger than Jonah but he was also in far better shape than him. He pounded her hard and fast, driving her into her bed.

Caleb banged her, making her have multiple orgasms in a row. The girl shrieked as she squirted all over his hard cock and full balls.

His stamina was excellent. He was able to fuck her hot, wet pussy for over 20 minutes, breaking her bed in the process, before cumming inside her. She had another climax feeling him fill her up with his seed.

Next she got on all fours and told him "I want you to fuck me doggy style. This time I'll record it and send it to my loser boyfriend. I'll dump him in a video of you fucking me." Caleb was a bit surprised at how much he was able to corrupt her in just one day. He then entered her from behind, once again spearing her with his massive rod. His dick impaled her pussy and he began to thrust.

Alicia grabbed her phone and started to video call Jonah, all while slamming her thick ass backwards. Jonah picked up just as she was moaning Caleb's name and begging him to fuck her harder.

"Hey, baby! What's-" Jonah's voice trailed off. His face paled. He took in what's happening and looked like he was about to burst into tears. Alicia found her cunt throbbing harder at the sight of her boyfriend breaking down. She moaned as Caleb withdrew his cock from inside her before slamming it all the way back in.

"Ahhhh, baby. Caleb's dick is so much better than yours! He's so, ooh, much bigger!" Alicia said. Caleb smirked over her shoulder as he pounded her and gave her the fucking that Jonah couldn't. She squirted again, all over the bedsheets, drenching it.

"W W Why?" Jonah's voice trembled. "How could you do this?" His heart broke as he watched another guy grab his girlfriend's tits and plow her, making her moan louder than he ever did.

"His cock is making me feel so good! It is so much bigger than yours!"

"Please. Please, stop it," Jonah begged as his pretty girlfriend got railed by another guy before his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jonah, but I don't love you anymore!" she said. Then she told Caleb "Pull out and fuck my ass next! I want him to see you fuck my ass!"

Caleb obliged. He took his cock out of her cunt and slowly guided it though her anal ring. It was already lubed up from her pussy juices. She moaned as he started ass-fucking her. He banged her fat ass and she told Jonah "Do you see this? He's making me feel so good by fucking my ass. Goodbye, Jonah. I don't want you and your small cock anymore."

She then had a massive anal orgasm and ended the call, before telling her new lover to keep pounding her ass some more.

.......

Tanya Riley had a secret. The 43 years old veteran has been in love with her daughter's ex for about a month now. At first she tried to hide it from them, preferring to stalk Jonah undetected. But then her stupid daughter cheated on him. This made things much better for her. She smiled to herself as she prepared to go over to his place, fuck his brains out and make him her cute boyfriend. She knew that if he said yes to her daughter he'd definitely say yes to her. After all, she's even hotter than her daughter, being just as muscular and having a more beautiful face.

She showed up outside his house. The older woman waited a few minutes, combing her luxurious golden curls. She was wearing a form-fitting sundress right now.

Knocking on the door, Tanya waited.

The object of her desire opened the door and she smiled at him gently. He looked broken but offered her a polite smile anyways. "Morning, Ms. Riley," he said. She quickly gave him a hug and, much to his surprise, a peck on his cheek. To his embarrassment, just that gesture stirred his cock, making him get hard.

"Morning, Jonah," she said. "Is that a gun in your pants or are you really happy to see me?"

"I'm sorry, it's just that you're well, you know, so gorgeous and I'm just, um..." he muttered.

She giggled.

"No worries, my dear. I came to apologize for what my daughter did," said Tanya in a more serious tone, after she was done giggling.

"Oh." The deflated look on his face made her heart ache but she told herself not to be discouraged. She could easily make everything much better for him. She made her way inside his house as he said "You don't have to apologize, Ms. Riley. It's not your fault that your daughter-"

"Is an idiot who found diamond and threw it away?" Jonah blushed. "I mean it though. You are such a special, lovely boy and my stupid daughter gave you up for some muscle-bound brute. You, my dear, deserve so much better than her."

Jonah didn't know what to say, so he just let her keep talking.

"As a matter of fact, I know just who might make you forget about her."

"Who?"

"Me."

He looked at her incredulously. "Ms. Riley, are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asked nervously, Adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"I'm saying you are a cute, kind and funny young man, and I am madly in love with you. Will you be my boyfriend?" she asked. "I'll fuck you so hard and always keep your balls empty," the much older woman added, making her offer all the more tempting.

"Okay," he muttered, blushing madly.

Tanya squealed in delight and gave him another kiss, this time reaching down to fondle him. She groped his cock with a lecherous smile.

"Take me to your room so I can ride your hard cock, darling," she said. He gulped but did as Tanya told him.

He led her to his bedroom where she quickly removed his clothes and hers, so that they were both naked. Jonah's eyes grew wide at her firm breasts and flat stomach. She was very fit, every bit of her toned. Looking at her nude body only made him throb more as she pushed him onto the bed and mounted his face.

"Eat me out," Tanya commanded. He began by kissing her pussy lips and then licked it. She moaned. Jonah found her clitoris. He sucked her clit, making her moan louder. Her juices flowed out all over his face, marking him with her scent.

She fucked his face hard and he loved feeling her firm ass on his chin. The boy gave her oral enthusiastically.

Tanya rode his face and used him until she orgasmed. She climaxed really hard and squirted all over Jonah's face and in his mouth.

Straddling his cock, Tanya guided his rod up inside her. The much older woman sheathed his prick. Her cunt gripped him tightly and he moaned.

Tanya smirked. She began to ride him. His eyes grew wide as the woman fucked him in his bed, kissing him hard. Her lips tasted so wonderful and he loved how she ravished the inside of his mouth with her tongue.

She fucked him hard, clenching her hot pussy around his dick and using it to squeeze him. Her trim body propelled itself up and down and she bounced on his cock the way that Tanya has been dreaming about for weeks before her daughter dumped him.

"Ahhhh, fuck me harder mommy," he moaned, taking both himself and her by surprise. She didn't stop fucking the boy though and banged him harder like he requested.

"You like mommy's pussy, baby?" she asked as she slammed down, her thick ass bouncing on his cock. He reached up to caress her firm abs and cup her perky tits.

"Mommy's pussy feels so good!" Jonah moaned, thrusting upwards to meet her powerful hips. She smiled down at him. She used him and violated his dick with her cunt, pumping him until he told her "I'm about to cum!"

"Cum in mommy's pussy, baby! Fill mommy with your cum!"

The boy erupted inside her. He screamed as he fired ropes after ropes of cum up inside her. Tanya cried out in happiness as the boy she loves filled her up and jizzed inside her the way she wanted.

Twenty minutes later, she lied down on her stomach and slapped her own round ass.

"Jerk off and cum on mommy's ass," she told her much younger boyfriend. He obeyed. Using her copious pussy juices as lube, the boy masturbated while staring at Tanya's huge ass. He wanked hard and cried out before spraying his creamy load on her thick asscheeks, emptying his balls all over her muscular ass.

"Good boy," she said.

The two of them cuddled under the sheets for half an hour before Tanya told him she has to go.

"I'll take you on our first date tomorrow," she promised.

"Looking forward to it," he responded shyly, giving her a slight wave as she left through the front door.

.........

Just a couple of weeks after she left Jonah for Caleb, Alicia was regretting her decision. Sure, Caleb was good in bed. Hell, he was extremely good. Always gave her multiple orgasms per session. But he was also a jerk who only cared about her sexy body. Referred to her as a piece of ass. Yes, she had a big, beautiful ass and was proud of it, but it would have bee nice if he cared about other parts of her as well. Jonah cared. Sweet, kind Jonah who she discarded in a moment of lust and sexual pleasure. A decision she came to regret and wished to undo. But how?

She was on her way home after working out at the gym. Her strong muscles ached from all the weight-lifting she did and she ate a protein bar. Goddamn dumbbells.

Ten minutes later, she was home. "Hi, mom. I'm home," Alicia said, entering the house and closing the door, locking it.

Alicia's mom was sipping coffee and reading a newspaper. Tanya glanced up at the girl without setting the mug or the newspaper down. "Good workout session?" Tanya asked her daughter. The girl only nodded, dumping her bag in a corner of the room, before opening the fridge and getting herself a carton of milk.

"You know, I was thinking about Jonah and how to get him back. I just miss him so much," Alicia said.

Tanya raised her eyebrows.

"Surprising. You seemed pretty into Caleb a few days ago."

"He was in the room. I had to pretend a little," Alicia sighed. "Do you think Jonah will forgive me if I beg him to take me back?"

"Doubt it."

"Why?"

"Alicia, you're my daughter and I love you, but do you even hear yourself right now? You left him for another buy and now wants him back? No way. You have no chance."

The girl glared at her mother. "How are you so sure?" she demanded. "Do you think you know Jonah better than I do?"

"Talking about me?"

Jonah suddenly popped out of Tanya's room and went to sit next to her. "Hey, mommy," he said, giving his much older girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. She grabbed his chin and turned her face, kissing him on the lips.

Alicia stared in shock. "What the fuck?!" she shouted.

Tanya and Jonah stopped kissing, and Jonah said "I'm dating your mom now. Hope you're happy with Caleb cause I'm never taking you back, Alicia. Got it?"

His ex-girlfriend stared at him and her mom in disbelief.

She then said to Jonah "How could you date my mom? It's wrong to date your ex-girlfriend's mom, Jonah!" The boy did not even flinch from her glare.

"No. What's wrong is cheating. You, my ex, cheated on me with Caleb and then left me for him. I owe you nothing. No courtesy. So don't you dare try to spin this and make me the bad guy, because it's all on you!"

He surprised himself by standing up to her, and she was also caught off guard.

Then Tanya added "He's right, Alicia. You're my daughter and I love you, but you made your choice. You chose that other boy over him and now Jonah is dating me. You don't get to play victim now." Alicia stared at the two of them. Her mother continued "Jonah will be moving in with me so you better be nice to him if you don't want to be out on the streets."

Alicia gaped. "You can't be serious."

"I am."

Jonah moved in with Tanya not long after. Alicia couldn't believe what was going on. She tried to control herself but couldn't stop glaring at him and her mom. The way her mom giggled like a teen grated on her.

"Be polite," Tanya scolded the girl after seeing how she glared at Jonah. Alicia forced herself to be polite, even though it became increasingly difficult. How she wished her dad was still around. The guy left Tanya back when Tanya was still in uniform and deployed, so Tanya had to raise Alicia on her own. And now she no longer cares about Alicia.

Finally, it became too much for her. She could take it no longer.

That day, Alicia packed her bags.

"I'm leaving this house," she said to her mom, who was on the couch with Jonah, watching TV together.

"Bye," they said in unison, not even looking away from the screen.

Alicia left the house that day and never came back.

She went to live with her grandparents who took good care of her until she graduated from university.

Jonah stayed with Tanya, who enjoyed life more than she ever did before she met him. He completed her life and was, as she suspected, the one missing piece from her life. The piece she has been looking for for a long time. And he was hers now.

The two of them got engaged not long after. Some of her friends thought she lost her mind getting engaged to a much younger guy, but most of them were incredibly supportive.

The boy's mom and dad were shocked when they first found out. They tried to tell him it's a bad idea but he refused to hear any of it. He told them that this is his choice and they finally accepted his decision, after seeing that he can't be swayed.

He went through with it. Jonah married Tanya and she smiled when he said his vows, knowing her life truly was complete now.

The End.

Soooo, thoughts on Tanya?

RonnieF24
RonnieF24
64 Followers