Ex girlfriend sister

Story Info
I run into ex girlfriend sister.
2.5k words
4.33
38.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers

In college I dated the same girl the last 3 years of the 5 years I was in college. Yes it took me 5 years because I changed my major twice. But mostly the first two years I discover booze and women and my grades were not good so I had to retake some courses.

Getting to date Nancy was not easy. She was the prettiest girl on campus. Nancy was 5' 6" tall. Slim build, gorgeous face, blue eyes, dark blonde hair and B cup breasts. She was fairly straight laced and I was known as having a lot of one night stands. I finally got a date with her and we were an item for the 3 years. I got to know her family well. She had two older sisters. The oldest one was my age and was engaged to a Dentist. Barb, the middle child had an on and off relationship with a guy named Bob. Barb was equally as pretty as Nancy. She had light blonde hair, blue eyes, 5' 5" and C cup breasts.

Barb was also a lot of fun and I felt that I should have been dating her as she was always telling Nancy and I about crazy places her and Bob were having sex. Nancy was still a virgin.

Nancy told me when we first started dating that she wanted to save that special moment for her wedding day. I had fallen head over heals for this girl and honored her wish. But everything else she was open too. We did a lot of oral sex, masturbation of each other and anal sex.

After college we broke up. Then got back together. Then broke up for good. To this day I still wished we would have stayed together. But life went on.

One Saturday evening I was at a bar with my buddy Keith when I feel a hand slap my ass hard. I turn and here stands Barb, Nancy's sister standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Hey stranger, how have you been?" Barb asked.

"I have been doing pretty good. Got a new job so I am making more money we are celebrating." I told her.

As I said this I reached in an we gave each other a brief hug.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

Barb accepted my offer and sat on the bar stool next to me. We got caught up on current life over a couple more drinks. Her friends that she was with came up to us and said, "We have been looking for you. We are going to a different bar."

Barb said, "Go ahead and go. This is my sisters Nancy's old boyfriend Brian. I am going to hang out here with him. If that's okay with you Brian?"

"I am okay with that." I replied.

One of Barb's friends looked me up and down then said, "Your sister isn't to smart to let a guy like that get away."

The left and Barb and I continued to talk. I brought up how Nancy would get so embarrassed when she would talk about sex with Bob.

"Why would she be embarrassed?" Barb asked.

"Because, Nancy was a virgin. We did stuff. But never went all the way."

"No way! You have to be kidding me. I figured for sure you guys were having sex. Were you embarrassed too?

"No, I was not a virgin. Prior to dating Nancy I had slept with at least 30 girls. And no it didn't embarrass me. If anything it turned me on."

"Wow, my little sister was dating a naughty boy! That's pretty hot."

With that she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

It wasn't long before we both were feeling the effects of our drinks. Barb more than me. When I looked at my watch I was surprised to see it was midnight. We had been sitting at the bar for 2 hours. I looked around the bar and didn't see Keith. It wasn't the first time he disappeared on me. We had an understanding if one of us finds a lady the other person can take the car and go. Keith drove and either found a girl or figured I found one.

"What are you looking for?" Barb asked me.

"My friend Keith. He drove and looks like he is gone." I answered.

"Well, I have my car. But I shouldn't be driving. How about you drive me home and then you can take my car. I can get it tomorrow."

Sounded like a good plan so we left and headed to her car.

When we got to Barb's car she leaned with her back against the driver's door and held the keys up by her chest. As I reached for them Barb caught my elbow with her other hand and pulled me into her and kissed me on the lips.

The kisses grew deep and passionate in seconds as our tongues met and danced. I always loved how Nancy and I kissed, but Barb's were more passionate.

I felt her hot pussy grinding on my crotch and I was getting hard fast. Instinct took over and my right hand started to grope her boob and my left hand squeezed her ass and pulled her into my crotch.

"Oh fuck Brian. I want to fuck you right here. Right now." She moaned into my ear.

"Right here? In the parking lot?" I asked.

"Yes, you know I like it in fun places."

With that she opened the back door to her car. With out even looking around she pulled her shirt off right along with her bra. I noticed that her boobs were bigger than Nancy's but her nipples were the same size and they were hard and begging for me to play with. Before I could touch her she kicked her shoes off and pulled off her pants and underwear then sat down in her car with her legs outside the car and she said "Come here."

I stepped closer and she undid my belt and pants and had my pants down to my knees. My cock popped out of pants at full attention.

Barb looked at my cock then looked up at me and with a smile said, "Wow, you have a nice cock. Hard to believe Nancy didn't want that. Maybe she was afraid it was too big and would hurt her."

As she said that her hand took ahold of my cock and then she stopped talking as she took me into her mouth. Barb had talents at giving a blow job. But Nancy was better. Nancy and I were open about what felt good so she had the advantage of know how to please me.

After 5 minutes of her sucking my cock she stopped and told me to get in the car. We kissed for a bit but I couldn't wait to suck her tits and hard nipples. That didn't last long either as Barb started saying, "Fuck me Brian. Fuck me like you always wanted to fuck my little sister."

I guided my cock into her hot wet pussy. "Fuck you feel good Barb." I told her.

"Fuck you feel amazing Brian. You fill my pussy."

I fucked her hard and fast and shot 4 strings of cum deep into her pussy in a short 5 minutes of sex. Our clothes were still outside on the ground. I opened the door and got out clothes and we got dressed in the back seat before getting out.

Barb sat as close as she could to me with the center counsel between us. She gave me directions to her house while she stroked my thigh.

Once to her house she said, "I think you should come in and spend the night."

I agreed that it was a good idea.

Barb wasted no time getting her clothes off and getting onto the bed. I gave her a little slow strip show tease as she played with her breasts and pussy.

Once naked I moved to the bed and slid between her legs giving her wet pussy a long lick. I slowly licked her pussy and nibbled on her hard little clit. She moaned with pleasure.

"Is this how you would eat Nancy's pussy?" Barb asked.

"This is just the start of what we would do." I told her.

"I want you to do everything to me that you would do." She moaned.

While I sucked her clit into my mouth I inserted two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her hot wet pussy. With my fingers well lubed up from her natural wetness I slid my middle finger out and teased her ass a bit.

"Easy, I have never done ass play before." She said.

I slid my tongue down and gently rimmed her ass. I could she was starting to enjoy it as her hips started to rotate against my chin. I slowly inserted my finger into her ass and started to fuck her ass with my finger while I went back to work eating her clit.

It didn't take long before Barb had a "Fuuuuucking aye" orgasm.

I moved up to what my love of sex favorite thing to do and that is to suck and nibble her hard nipples. I could tell she was a bit uncomfortable with how aggressive I was with her nipples. This was something Nancy and I had built up to where she enjoyed the pain of me pinching and nibbling her nipples.

While doing this I worked my cock into her pussy. She was so wet I wasn't feeling much grip to where I was having a hard time cumming. I fucked her to two orgasms.

I rolled off her tired and still horny as I had not had my own orgasm yet. After we caught our breath I got on top of her and slid my cock between her tits. She pressed her tits together while I slid my cock back and forth.

"Open your mouth. Suck the head of my cock while I tit fuck you." I told her.

Barb eagerly complied. This is the traction I needed. In a few minutes I could feel my balls swelling and I was ready to cum. I shot 3 ropes of hot cum into her mouth. Barb gagged a bit and was letting it run out of her mouth.

"Swallow it. Nancy loved to swallow my cum." I told her.

Barb took a deep gulp and swallowed what was left in her mouth. "Keep sucking me. Don't let me go soft." I ordered her.

Barb put her skills to work and in no time my semi hard cock was now fully hard and ready for more fun.

I had Barb get on her hands and knees as I entered her from behind. I reached up and grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her up so we could kiss and I could cup her breasts. After a bit I lowered back down to position and started to slowly fuck her pussy.

Then I surprised her as I slapped her ass hard with my hand. Barb yelped as she was surprised by the attack on her ass.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"You're not fucking me back. I am doing all the work back here." I slap her ass again.

Barb started to fuck me back now. I gave her a few gentle slaps as a reminder. The sweat was now starting to drip off us both. I knew it was going to be hard for me to cum in such a wet pussy plus I already came twice. Time to change strategy.

I pulled my cock out and started to press the tip against her tight little star. "No, I am not ready for that. You are to thick. It will never fit." She said. Almost begging me not too fuck her cute little ass.

"We will take it really slow. Besides, you wanted to find out what Nancy and I did."

"Okay, but if I say stop. You have to stop."

For a good 10 minutes We struggled to get just the head of my cock inside her ass. I finally got my head inside her and I could feel it swell like a large mushroom. I started to push to go deeper.

"Ooowwww, you have to stop. It hurts to much." She yelled.

I held her hips and pushed hard as I went deep inside her. "I am in. Just relax and get used to it." I told her.

It took awhile of me ever so slowly pumping her ass until she started to enjoy it. And then she really started to enjoy it.

I reached up and grabbed a hand full of her long wavy blonde hair and started to gently pull it. I pulled harder then slapped her ass hard again.

"Oh god, this feels so good. Make me your slutty bitch. Fuck me Brian. Fuck me like you never fucked Nancy." Barb begged me.

I started to fuck her hard and deep while I pulled her hair and occasionally slapped her ass. "Oh my god, I think I am going to cum." She moaned.

"Rub your clit while I fuck you." I told her.

Barb dropped her head onto the bed and began rubbing her pussy with her fingers. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. As I started to shoot my first rope of my seed into her ass. Her arm was shaking and she collapsed onto the bed with me on top of her and my cock went deeper inside her as the last ropes of my seed filled her ass.

I lay on top of her motionless. Her ass kept squeezing my cock draining every last drop of cum from me. We had both finally caught our breath and I rolled off her.

I got up and went to the bathroom and rinsed my self off with a washcloth. Making sure to clean my cock well.

When I went back to the bed Barb was sound asleep. She had a little gentle snore. I thought about calling my friend and having him pick me up but decided to just cozy up with Barb and go to sleep.

I woke up to Barb giving me gentle kisses on my face and lips. "Good morning sexy." Barb said.

"Mmmm I like waking up and seeing your beautiful face."

"Brian, this is going to be very weird. Ever since I met you I was jealous of Nancy. You are sexy, funny and lots of fun to be around. I can honestly say...... I am in love with you. But I know we can't go there because of Nancy."

"Barb, I sure wouldn't mind exploring a relationship with you. I always thought you and I were a better match. I don't know we will have to see where things go from here."


Brian6588
Brian6588
581 Followers