Ex-girlfriends Should Be Avoided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Kathryn growled as she lowered her leg from its perch, "You fuck good."

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"I suppose you want my arse now?" She sighed as if in resigned acceptance of my needs.

"Yes, please."

Kathryn turned around, raised a leg to rest on the toilet bowl and spread a cheek. I dropped to my knees and marvelled at the small circular hole the butt plug created. Taking hold of the smooth-contoured plastic, I teased Kathryn by removing the toy only to release my grip and smile as it snapped back into place.

I knew exactly what I was doing, drawing from experience with a previous girlfriend. As Kathryn became increasingly desperate to be butt-fucked, I increased the intensity of my partial withdrawal of the plug while gently massaging her clit. By this time, pussy juice was snaking down the inside of both thighs.

"Stop teasing me," Kathryn pleaded, "Fuck my arse already."

At that point, I pulled the plug out to the point where its maximum thickness stretched her O-ring before pressing down hard on her pulsating clit.

"Fuck!" Kathryn screamed before releasing a sustained stream of clear fluid from her pussy, "Fuck!"

"Yes!" I crowed in victory, having finally gotten an effusion from her.

We were both equally surprised by that orgasm. Kathryn said she was not expecting to "squirt or piss or whatever." Whereas I knew Kathryn would orgasm but not sure if she would ejaculate. A win-win all around, I said.

"Okay, you had your fun," Kathryn said, gripping both cheeks and offering me a relaxed and lubed-up (from the plug) rosette, "Fuck my arse and fuck it hard. I want to really feel it."

Spitting on my hand and massaging the saliva across my head and shaft, I aimed at the aperture and pressed. Entering easily, I was quickly balls deep as Kathryn swore and hissed wildly. She relinquished the grip on her cheeks and placed either side against the wall, in a position that reflected her faith's martyr.

"Make it fucking hurt, baby!" She said as I gripped her thighs and worked her tight arsehole hard.

Occasionally my slick cock popped out of Kathryn's tight bung, but it re-entered easily and to her satisfaction. The storm continued to rage, but I noted its weakening ferocity as I ploughed Kathryn's dirty hole. I doubt she even noticed what was happening outside, so lost was she in the moment.

"I can't believe how much I'm leaking!" Was one of her more coherent lines, and indeed, snail trails were visibly on the inside of her thighs.

Looking down, I loved the way her spongey muscle waxed and waned on my shaft as I fucked Kathryn's stinker.

The tight confines of the toilet cubicle made a variety of positions almost impossible. We tried anal cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, but the former hurt Kathryn while both attempts had my arse falling into the toilet. So, we were restricted to upright anal doggy-style, which pleased us both, considering the situation.

"Harder, fucker," Hissed Kathryn, "I'm going to come."

"Again?"

"Again, motherfucker, yes!"

I fucked Kathryn's arsehole as if it were her pussy, hard and deep, while her profanities plumbed new depths of depravity. Grabbing her head and forcing her lips onto mine, she tipped her over the edge, and Kathryn came with her usual vigour and vocalness.

"You kissing me while fucking my arse triggered me," Shuddered Kathryn after her O-ring forcefully expelled me during the climax.

Just as well because I was about to blow.

"On my tits," Kathryn ordered while dropping to her knees.

Seconds later, I unleashed a barrage of jism rockets that created damage on Kathryn's saggy boobs. She squealed in glee as I painted her chest. Despite where my cock had been ejected from, she took my twitching cock lightly in her delicate mouth.

"Mm," She whispered, "You're tasty, just like I remembered.

The next minute or so saw Kathryn performing clean-up duty. She scooped my sperm from her chest into her mouth while licking my rapidly deflating shaft. When finished, Kathryn stood up and hugged me. When we kissed, I tasted my seed on her tongue, and as I did so, she laughed in some sort of a faux triumph.

"Okay, I need to piss now," I said urgently.

"Can I watch?" Asked Kathryn with a real twinkle in her eyes.

"Sure," I replied, very desperate to relieve the tension on my bladder.

For once, a post-sex piss came easily, and all that beer consumed earlier out in force.

"Oh, wow," Whispered Kathryn, awestruck, "That looks amazing!"

She placed her finger in between the stream and let my piss splash across it. I was disappointed that she wiped her finger on toilet paper afterwards rather than tasting it.

Baby steps, Jason, baby steps.

"You want to watch me go?" Kathryn asked when she tossed the toilet paper into the bowl above my piss.

"Go for it!" I said as my cock twitched in anticipation.

Kathryn sat on the toilet, facing me, with her legs spread, while I dropped to my knees, stroked the inside of her sticky thighs and stared, expectantly, between her legs.

In what was an eternity, Kathryn finally managed to get her bladder to function post-sex. The resulting yellow stream was powerful and hot. Instinctively, I placed my hand between her thighs and let her urine splash over it. Unlike her, I tasted her fluid right in front of her astonished countenance.

"Tasty?" She asked to my immediate affirmative.

"Stand up, turn around and squat across the bowl," I ordered.

Kathryn had no idea of my perverted attention but complied, nevertheless. Clumsily, due to the confirmed nature of our location, Kathryn straddled to fleshy legs across the toilet. I spread her arse cheeks to reveal a very relaxed and freshly fucked arsehole.

Initially, she struggled to re-establish the flow, but when Kathryn relaxed her bladder, the piss flowed strongly into the toilet again.

"God, that feels good," She sighed as urine splashed all over the place.

I cupped a hand underneath her stream and took another taste. As usual, the first experience is awful, but when I realise what is happening in its proper, erotic context, all inhibitions are rendered void. Soon I was drinking at the fountain while Kathryn uttered obscenities.

At one point, I splashed Kathryn yellow gold across her gaping arsehole and, without conscious thought, began roughly rimming her funky hole. The pure erotic power of what was happening drove me insane and quickly revived my cock.

Without thinking, I stood up, wiped the piss and arse juice from my face, and slammed my dry cock right up Kathryn's piss-dripping O-ring.

"Oh," She giggled, "That didn't take you long to recharge!

"Watching you piss would harden any man."

My cock was sore from all the action, but I was too enraged with testosterone to care. Minutes later, Kathryn shuddered to orgasm. Shortly, my withered balls expelled what was left in them inside her raw and burning starfish.

"That's going to hurt for a week," Sighed Kathryn when I pulled my withered dick from her arse.

Mission accomplished!

"At least you can wank off driving home as my sperm soils your undies," I joked.

"No more sex for me," Replied Kathryn as we picked up our clothes.

****

After cleaning up, dressing and running back to the car, Kathryn dropped me at the train station. The rain had slackened to a miserable drizzle, and there was high confidence that the road home was open.

"Well, it was pure luck that we ran into each other," I said, just before exiting Kathryn's car.

"It wasn't luck," She said, "I knew you'd be there."

"Oh, how so?"

"Been following your movements of Facebook," Kathryn smiled, "At roughly 3 PM, you check into the pub next to the mall."

The blood was beginning to freeze in my veins. To use the pub's free internet, one must 'tag' the pub on Facebook. Yes, I was a creature of habit, but I had no idea that an ex-girlfriend was monitoring my movements.

"I've been watching out for you at the mall," Said Kathryn with a sympathetic grin, "Once I felt confident enough to approach you, I did so today."

Conflicted and confused cannot begin to explain my emotions at this revelation. While our not-so-chance encounter was enjoyable and dirty, I did not like the idea of being stalked by a former lover. Internally, my soul told me to reject Kathryn for her predatory behaviour comprehensively, but the little brain won out.

In the end, the soul was the voice of reason. Kathryn and I attempted to pursue a second relationship, and while there were some filthy and unique moments, there was no magic, and her confession haunted me. In the end, we broke up like we did the first time, bitter and angry, but the lesson was to never go back to ex-girlfriends.