Ex Payback?

Story Info
The ex texts out of nowhere looking for a favor.
7.5k words
2.93
14.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about 10 months since we had called it quits. We had tried to keep it is amicable as possible but like most divorces things had gotten a little emotional towards the end.

A little back story about our marriage. It had started as an open marriage and had continued that way up until about the end. I had slowly learned over the years that it was a little more one sided than I had first thought it would be with her getting to play more as she turned out to be the more jealous of the two of us. It didn't mean I missed out, it was just more... restrictive. In the long run it didn't matter, I loved her and nothing turned me on more than her happiness.

Either way at the end it was her that wanted to call it quits for various reasons.I was not okay with that but what do they say? It is, what it is?

I'll give a quick description of her, she was 5'6, 132lbs but at almost 40 she went to the gym at least 4 times a week and ate well. Her hard work and dedication showed.

I on the other hand, had medical difficulties from a vehicle accident a few years back and put some weight on that centered in my stomach. So at 6'3" almost 300lbs I still had a good chest and shoulders but I think the belly took away from the overall picture.

So I'll skip past all the ugly details but to say in the end she was not happy with how I handled the open relationship and she couldn't get past it.

I was pissy cuz she got to do whatever she wanted with my support and love and let her know. Probably not the best plan but we were already having our problems and it seemed like our sex lives was the only thing holding us together so it didnt take much to fuck that up too.

Either way, I think by this time in our relationship, my wife was just looking for an excuse to end something she was already over with.

So to move on to the present. We did not see much of each other or even talk much. If it wasn't about the kids then we pretty much avoided one another. The kids mentioned mom had started going out more and more and they were old enough to know what was going on. My son said he had actually seen her out at the store one time with a taller kinda plain looking guy. What can I say? "Kinda plain" made me feel good.

So to say I was surprised when out of nowhere I got a text from her saying

"hey.... soooo...

I have a favor that might be inappropriate?"

I just answered with a "?"

"please have patience, this is really hard for me to even ask and the laaaast thing I want to do argue, so if you not interested I would really appreciate just a simple "no" I don't want to hash anything up."

I was tired and text back telling her so. So whatever it was just get on with it.

Her next text came in "note" form so I could tell she had put some thought and time into it. She was always way more 'professional' than me when it came to writing.

She wrote out her 'favor' with the pros of why she was asking me.

She knew my fetishes and thought I would also enjoy it and knew she would be comfortable and safe with me. Those were her 'pros,' I will try and combine all her texts into one...

"as I am sure you have heard through the kids or on your own that I am seeing someone and its pretty serious? I guess.

His bday is coming up and he is only asking for one thing. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me that I always get stuck with the same guys. remember what my mom always says? my picker is off!

so anyway if you haven't guessed he really wants a threesum. he says if we do it once he won't ever ask again. he is a little younger, I think it's like a bucket list thing for him. I didn't say yes for sure but it has been taking up most of our free time talking about it. I am at the point just to say yes so we can move on.

our talks have been to try to figure out the "who?" we went through all the ideas like a stranger? a mutual friend? you know the deal better than anyone.

so here I am again, I don't want any other stranger inside me, you know that better than anyone as well. i think initially he was thrown off when I suggested you but I think also his hormones overrode any worries. I know how much you liked that and if you think it would still be fun and not ruin where we are at let me know."

It was shocking to say the least. I was not expecting that.

I won't lie either, a lot of emotions assaulted me. Anger being one of the foremost. She was seriously asking me to do something with her and her new man that she stopped and refused to do with me.

All I said that night was "i'll text you tomorrow"

And yes I jerked off to it after the anger dissipated a bit. Or maybe the anger dissipated cuz I jerked off? We had done this countless of times over our years together. It was never a cuckhold or sissy thing, it was always more stag/vixen. I was big on respect. I did love watching her fuck. I did love watching her get off. I did love the time we had together after the other guy left. The fact of the matter was even if "we" weren't "in love" I still loved her.

The next morning I text simply "sure" and she responded just as simply with a "ty" and said she would text me the details when she had them.

Thats when it hit me, this wasn't about her and I, this was about her and her new man. And wow, that did not just hit me, it hit me hard.

That was the biggest turn on for me in the past. The connection her and I had after the other guy left. It was strange, the hurt and jealousy I felt now that I had avoided all those years together. I even picked up the phone to text her some line of bs that it wouldn't work out, that I already had plans or something. But she knew me to well to believe that.

My openness to anything sexual used to be such a turn on for her, maybe it still would be?

Either way I liked new experiences so I told myself I could chalk this up to just one more in that category.

So in the end of course, I didn't cancel and when I got the date/time and hotel I showed up.

I text when I was in the lobby and she sent back the room number and that the door was propped open by the lock. I'll admit I was kinda nervous. All the times before I was the one in control. I was the one doing the texting and letting the other guy know the room number. I was the guy propping the door open.

I quietly opened the door and entered the room. Like so many times before I recognized the dim lighting that she liked. I could also hear the music playing in the back ground, another of her favorite moves.

I stepped into the area with the bed and saw her new man, that I will call "Harry" sitting in the chair by the bed where I used to sit so many times. I think he must have had one of those generic faces cuz he looked familiar to me, maybe like someone you would pass in Costco or something.

The next thing I saw of course was my ex-wife laying on top of the bed in one of her sexy little lingerie outfits and a blindfold she also used to wear saying it made her feel even more sexy.

Looking at her I couldn't argue that sexiness. I could tell she had been sticking to her working out and healthy eating, her body was amazing.

'Harry' stood up and walked with a nervous smile and shook my hand and said "Thanks for coming" I took him in at a glance. He was maybe an inch taller than me, putting him at least 6'4" he wore jeans, clean, but definitely worn and he had a thin flannel on. He wasn't in gym perfect shape just healthy working shape. Something she I knew she liked.

I guessed him to be around early thirty's and when I shook his hand they were big and rough like a blue collars working hands.

I knew my wife, I mean ex wife, also liked that and mine being softer and smooth no matter how much work I did never did much for her.

I said "No problem, my pleasure." And smiled in return.

Nodding he said "All yours" before sitting back down.

The cocky part of me said to myself "Damn right!" but I would never say that out loud. I just turned and looked at my wife again.

She looked amazing. She must've felt us staring at her because she moved her body side to side while wiggling her hips seductively.

I quickly took off my flip flops and shorts and climbed onto the bed. Her skin was cold and covered in goose bumps as soon as I touched her. I took my time running my hands over her body, feeling all the curves I had gotten used to over the years.

My hands started at her feet and their high arches, next her large calves that she was not particularly fond of, then my right hand passed the old but still noticeable scare from almost two decades ago on outer side of her right thigh. Her hip bones next and how they felt in my hands, how small the space between her ribs and hips. I took my hand and moved it back and forth over her stomach, an all time favorite of mine. Moving up I grasped the very distinctive curve of her ribs themselves right before reaching up and cupping her breasts one at a time.

What can I say? I found them perfect. Best money could buy. I wasn't even a "tit guy" but these were beautiful.

I took my hand and moving it up her chest I put my hand around her neck but for only a second. She took her legs and using her thighs pushed me back down to her crotch.

I could have literally go on and on about this woman and everything I remembered but that is not why any of us were here.

But I spent a good bit of time remembering these small details myself even as bending down and kissing her thighs. I got between her legs and running my hands up the outside of her legs I felt the scar that would always be there from early on in our relationship when my whole goal had been to surprise and excite her with new experiences and situations. But thats another story from long long ago.

Here and now though I was between her legs again, alternating thigh kisses with light bites, moving upwards and ending with me licking her through her panties.

I continued this until I could hear her breathing become more pronounced, looking up I could see her mouth open now.

I slid her panties aside and took my first real taste of her in almost a year. Fuck! That was good!

So many memories! I know as a guy who sat in the chair this might not have been the best show physically to watch but when you loved the person, at least for me I found myself watching her face more anyways. Her reactions are what got me off.

She was never a big noise maker, honestly one of the most quiet women I had ever been with. Something that used to frustrate me a bit but in the end seeing her breathing quicken worked just fine for me.

I could've gone on tasting her, smelling her and all around just enjoying the moment for the next hour but she used her heels now to pull me back up.

Her hands still gripping the headboard the above her head made me think about how strong they were from years of being a masseuse. Her fingers though, we're long and elegant, ones more suited for a pianist.

I tried to focus more on the job at hand, this wasn't about me or us and I needed to remember. I kissed and licked all the way up to her neck, stoping at her breast again but careful to avoid her left nipple.

When I got her the boob job all those years ago they came out looking perfect but her left side? Something had happened around the nipple that made it not feel good at all so I stayed away all together.

I moved my kissing to her neck and from her neck to her ear and when I moved to kiss her on her lips she turned her head. That was shocking for me as kissing was so important for her, but maybe it was just an accident as she was still blindfolded? Either way she distracted me by letting go of the headboard and reaching down to pull at my underwear. I had to pause to help because being rock hard, it kept getting caught.

She had to be worked up cuz she kept pulling me in, normally this girl wants an hour of fore-play first. I just chalked it up to how hot the moment was for her.

I tried to tease her a bit but she wasn't having it. Her body did everything she could to get me to fuck her. I was torn. I had a plan of all the things I wanted to do to her first, yes I wanted to put on a good performance and show her new man all the tricks I had learned about her body over the years and prove we still had a connection. Come on, who wouldn't? Who wouldn't want to boost their ego a bit in this situation?

But when it came to her, like always I gave in and she got her way.

I was right between her legs and tried to slide in nice and slow so I could watch her blindfolded face but it ended up being anything but slow, I slipped right in like always.

She never had one of those tiny little tight pussys that so many guys bragged about, but that was the kind I liked and I loved hers.

Combine that with me not exactly packing the biggest package either meant I more or less usually just slid right in without her ever even having to change facial expressions.

When I was all the way inside I paused to just enjoy the moment. I felt like I could have sat there another hour just like when I tasted her but she still had other ideas and started bucking beneath me.

Her new man or boy toy, had stood up and out of the corner of my eye I saw him taking off his clothes.

First his shirt, which was kinda funny as I still had mine on, then his pants and yes I looked over I saw the prominent outline of his bulge pressed tight in his underwear.

This came as no surprise, I knew she wouldn't settle for any smaller endowed or even average size guy. I knew over the years that she wished I was bigger even though I was above average. Those were her words, not mine.

She actually blamed me for turning her more into a 'size queen.' Said all the early years of bigger toys before she told me she did not really like toys and then finding bigger dick guys to fuck her had changed her from never really thinking about it, to making it a very deciding factor.

So, like I said seeing that bulge was no surprise and I wasn't shocked or anything.

I paused long enough to pull out so I could take her panties off instead of just having them pushed aside so we could fuck.

It was just as much an excuse to take a quick break and catch my bearings. I Pulled her back to the end of the bed and rolled her over on her stomach while pulling her ass in the air by her hips to start fucking her doggie style. That was safe, I knew I could go awhile like that.

When he took off his underwear and of course I looked over again. He was more than impressive to say the least. Like I said I had spent years trying to give her the best experiences possible which included multiple big dicks of course.

I won't say he was the longest ever, I had found her some that hit the true ten inch mark but he was still truly blessed in that area. He wasn't even fully hard yet but comparing to some of the others over the years I would safely guess he was already breaking eight inches at least.

The most impressive part? It was how fat it looked! Particularly right behind the head it seemed to swell out for an inch or two before tapering back in. He did not have a large head, but it progressively just thickened behind it getting fatter for those few inches before tapering back down.

This quite possibly was the fattest/thickest/girthiest dick I had ever seen, bordering on freakish. It made me think of one of those balloon animals, only this animal was a cock! I almost laughed out loud at my own humor.

This also was her absolute favorite dick shape ever. I knew right then that she had to have found this guy on an adult dating app. Maybe even from one of the ones I installed on her phone before we reached the cliff in our marriage and she pushed me off. No way she could randomly get that lucky finding her definition of a perfect dick any other way.

I looked away, didn't want get caught staring too much. Inside though it gave me a little extra drive that maybe there wasn't some deeper connection between them, that it was just all physical with that cock of his. I even went so far in head to think that if we got back together I could see her still wanting to occasionally meet up with this guy. What can I say? I have never been to short on confidence or delusion.

He laid his hand on her shoulder and she immediately shifted over towards him, blindfold and all.

Reaching out blindly she fumbled around and ended up finding and grabbing him by the dick. Leaning forward she pulled him towards her mouth. I paused making it look like I was trying to let them get more comfortable when in truth the sight alone almost made me lose it.

I stayed absolutely motionless buried to the hilt inside of her while watching her work. And work she did.

She held herself up with one hand and held the base of his dick with her other, which even with her long fingers seemed to barely touch. There was no way they would be able to touch if she had grabbed him at the widest part behind the head. That was an atrocious girth that I was having just as hard a time wrapping my head around as she would even with her long fingers.

She was moving back and forth quickly, swallowing the first third of his dick in the process. I figured from the circumference that was all she could manage, forcing her to stop right at the fattest part. It wasn't lost on me all the times she blew me how she could bury her nose in my crotch and swallow me whole.

She was twisting her head from side to side all the while making gagging and moaning sounds at the same time.

Reaching down he pulled her thick hair up and away giving me a better view.

Like always in the past, I thought it was hot as fuck. She pulled off the end of his dick with an audible slurping noise that quickly turned to a sound of frustration as she ground back against me, letting me know I was not doing my job.

I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her as hard as I could. Trying to make her know whose pussy it still was no matter what she was getting on the regular. I did get her to put her head down and let go of his dick, which still only bobbed there in the air sticking straight out and once again reminding me of a balloon.

I could see now that he was fully hard it was much closer, or slightly longer than nine inches. But beside the obvious size and taper she loved, it also curved downward like a banana that was much more noticeable from the profile.

She had mentioned in the past how mine was perfectly straight and in doing so implying it was 'kinda boring.'

All I could think was 'What the hell man, how can it be everything she wants?' This just reiterated my thought that she found him on some dating app for finding your dream dick.com or something. I fucked harder with that little bit hope fueling my thrusts now.

I saw her hands clench the bed sheets and smiled. She rarely came from just fucking, how hot would be to make her come while fucking her in front of her new man? So I upped my efforts and I watched her hands clench and relax repeatedly all the while but never quite getting there.

Meanwhile I was sweating and getting winded. I had taken a little pill so I was good there but it also depending on the timing made it hard to finish and I was in that zone now which was perfect.

No sooner had I thought that and I heard her start saying something low and over and over. I finally figured out she was repeating one word, "more."

I take everything back I just said, if she talks during sex I can cum in like two seconds. Like I said she didn't really make noise, and when it came to talking?That was a never, at least not without me almost begging for it and that would only ruin the moment for her.

I was giving it my all, fingers dug in around her very distinct shaped hips, motivated more than ever by her words. He had let her hair go and actually stepped to my side and was staring at me kinda awkwardly. It took me a few seconds to realize out what was going on but when I did? I almost lost my hardon, blue pill or no.

12