Ex Raises Questions

Story Info
Hooking up with an ex one last time.
2.8k words
4.54
13.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you up front: I type like I talk.

I want to tell you a story that is based on true events. Basically everything happened like I'm going to tell you except the name(s) have been changed for plausible deniability incase any one of them eventually reads this. Lastly, as you might have guessed from my username: I'm military... now If you're not already appalled by my typing style than on with the story!

I was working long and hard at my job pulling in 10 hours 5 days a week.

After moving out of my ex-girlfriend's house and finally adjusting to my closest-sized apartment after moths of living there my ex-girlfriend Julie texted me out of the blue [did u change ur address?]

[yes] I replied.

[package arrived] along with a photo of a Limited Run Game package with my name on it.

[I ordered that months ago] I replied.

[no it shipped a week ago]

I totally ignored the "no" as-to not start an argument. [can I come by and pick it up tonight about 9pm? At work until then]

[no i work early tomorrow got new job work early all wk]

[Is 6pm Friday good for you?]

[yes]

[Thank you]

It was only Tuesday so the week went by slow knowing any of her mood swings could possibly cost me my games that were inside that package.

When Friday finally rolled around I tried to leave work on time which was the only way I would make it on time. Why hadn't I left myself any wiggle room is beyond me. I almost got out of work on time, yet l didn't. I texted her at 5:59 [OMW will be there shortly].

I arrived at 16 minutes after 6 and had grabbed some of the snacks from community snacks at work to give as a gift of good will. She greeted me with my package in her hand. I exchanged it with the bag on tiny tangerines (cuties) and bottled water (I know that she reuses her bottles endlessly and new bottles should be introduced to the system periodically.)

"What's this?" She asked looking into the bag.

"A gift."

She releases the door that she was holding steady at four inches to open wide. "Come in. How's work?"

"Busy, but going well." As I kicked off my shoes at the door.

"Thought the job was going to end last month."

"Contract was extended to the end of the year."

"Oh let me show you something" and walks to her garage and opens the door. "It's a Nissan."

"Where's your truck?"

"In the shop, heater core went out."

"Oh, so that's a rental."

"Yes. I like this though, its got all the bells and whistles."

As we walk back I couldn't help but look at her ass and notice it's gotten a little smaller. Her hourglass figure had gotten, less... weight. She's about 5' 6" and always complaining that her auburn hair won't grow past shoulder length. Also I do believe that her once full C cups were no-so full now. "Did you loose weight?"

"Yes. I'm down to 148 now, my pants are practically falling off me."

As we got back into the living room I put my hand on her arm and she turned.

"I miss you." she said.

We hugged as I remember how bat-shit crazy she is so I know this could NOT work out, yet as I squeezed tightly and breathed in her aroma while my cock was stealing blood from my brain.

"I had someone ask me out at work, yet I didn't want to date anyone for a while."

"I've tried to finding someone, yet I haven't been with anyone since you."

"Bullshit. I bet you've found some younger slut to fuck into a coma with that mighty meat stick of yours."

"No I haven't, honest, not even close. I haven't even shaved because I got used to having all the hair like you like."

"Your lying. Show me -- let me see."

Well fuck -- the voice inside my head exclaimed. This escalated quickly... fuck it -- why not? The worst thing is she could be teasing... I unzipped and pulled my pants and underwear down in one motion, my very hard erection bounced into her full view standing proudly at attention.

"You trimmed" She said while staring.

"Not since before we broke up." I put my hands on her waste as she still stared.

"He's missed you."

"I bet he does! He's been in every hole I have and further down my throat than a fat dick like that should be able to, and definitely further than anyone else has tried." Julie looked up to me for a response.

I kissed her. Our tongues and lips did battle as I eased her down onto the couch. I started pulling down her pants and her hands eagerly help mine pulling down her comfortable panties, urging them to follow the pants. She was quickly as naked below the waist as I was. I kissed her again hoping she had nothing more to verbalize as I push her legs up into position.

"Wait" she said with her mouth still touching mine. "Should we be doing this? You told me you didn't see a future together."

"Doesn't mean we can't have a good time while we're together."

"But we're not together, you moved out."

"Okay. I would rather talk about this now than have you regret this later. I don't want to hurt you, I want to make you feel good." I grabbed her rolling us both over so I'm seated on the couch and she's facing me. He body threatening to slid down my legs onto the floor... I'm trying to help that happen without being obvious. -- She saw right through my poorly concealed attempt at position change.

She looked down for a second "I'm not sucking your dick."

"You're the one who asked me to take off my pants." I watched her staring down at my dick again. "I told you -- he missed you."

She kissed my cock on its mushroom head and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Grabbing my dick with one hand to get a side-view "this is a good-looking penis." Julie kissed it again and sucked the head in her mouth lightly rolling her tongue around its girth. "Sex is a great stress reliever, yet I shouldn't be sucking your dick."

"I can relieve both our stress" I said as I half-heartedly guided her to stand.

"Wait now. I was playing " she looked at me like I was trying to take her toy away.

"What you're doing is making me so hard it's almost painful. What you should do is turn around and sit on this dick."

"I don't know."

"Well at least let me look at your tits to take my mind off the pain" I said as I pulled her shirt over her head.

Glancing down at her body "you've got me naked."

"You made it easy by not wearing a bra."

"I was relaxing at home alone."

"I just needed my mail"

"I just need that fat dick inside me -- but first, I have to pee." She jumped up to her feet and made a b-line for the downstairs bathroom.

I am left sitting on the couch with a raging hard on with the cat looking at me with an passive annoyance. So, I stand to follow her. I toss my socks and shirt on the growing pile of clothes on the floor. I see the door open to the downstairs bathroom. I could hear urine streaming into the toilet. As I walk in her eyes are again glued to my hard member. Walking toward her the thought crosses my mind to put my dick in her face again because they are about the same level, yet I didn't want to press my luck. As soon as I was within reach however she reached out her arm, grabbed my dick while still seated on the toilet and brought it to her mouth. She sucked my dick as she fooled with the toilet paper. I still don't know or care if she wiped. As soon as she stood up I turned her around and pushed her against the portion of the wall without the towel rack. She immediately stuck out that ass of hers so I would have access to her pussy. I squatted to line my dick up and guided my head home. She moaned as I entered her feeling her warmth and wetness. Thrusting repeatedly I holding the wall with one hand for balance as I fuck her.

"Harder!" She said so I pushed her into the wall, fucking her as my bare feet tried to keep purchase on the tile floor.

I spin her around once again do that she's bent over the sink. Placing one hand around her throat forcing her to look at me our faces side-by-side as my other hand guides my cock inside her from behind. I fuck her against the counter repeatedly slamming our hips together. As her back arches her tits bounce in the reflection to the rhythm of our lust. I pinch her nipples and growl into her ear. Her Hands loose purchase on the countertop and fly wildly to each side as her pussy tightens around my cock. I pull back arching her back even more pushing myself deeply trying to stay inside of her as she convulses.

She stops trying to maintain a standing position. A flash of concern enters my mind, and as her legs fold I slip out still hard and successfully stop her from hitting her face on the counter when she slips from my arms.

"Whoa. I needed that." She says as I once again am left standing with a hard on. She turns to me now eye-to-eye with my hard cock and I almost flinch as she engulfs me into her mouth for just a second deepthroating me then dragging her lips from root to tip. "Damn! I taste good." She sits for a second as if thinking. "would you help me up please?"

I help her up and toss a towel on the puddle on the tile and step on it with my bare feet not wanting to clean up now.

"Alright" Julie says "what time do you have to work tomorrow?"

"I'm off tomorrow."

"Right, Saturday. We'll, I have to work at 11 yet I could use a ride from the car rental place to the auto shop in the morning."

"Sure."

"So let's continue this upstairs in bed. Okay?"

"Lead the way." Yet the thought crosses my mind: Was she just multitasking during an orgasm? Relenting once again that I will never ever understand women because they are a completely different species, I follow her up the stairs.

Julie's bed has always been too high off the floor for my liking, comfortable sure, yet climbing into bed was more literal here where the top blanket was slightly above my belly button. To get her mind back to where I wanted I picked her up by the waist and tossed her in bed. "I always liked how you could toss me around in bed."

"I know." I said as I grabbed a towel from the closet.

"Yeah, we're going to need that." She said as I put the towel on top of the blanket under her ass. I positioned her on the towel pulling her this way and that. Admiring the view of her naked body under mine I fold her legs up and resting them on my shoulders. I entered her with force knowing if I take too long to cum that she'll be too sopping wet from cumming herself to provide enough friction for me. "fuck me my big sexy man."

I started pounding her pussy with a determined rhythm adjusting her legs outward to fit in the smalls of my elbows as grab her wrists and slam down on her with my bodyweight. "You feel fantastic" I told her directly into her ear.

"Fuck me. Take your frustrations out on me. I'll be your fucktoy for the night." She went on as I slammed her pussy "I'm cumming again." She needlessly informed me as I felt the splashing wetness. I pull out to wipe away some of the wetness, slapping her pussy playfully with the palm of my hand. Leaning in further I reenter jackhammering harder than before worrying about my own pleasure and forgetting hers. "There you go" She said "fuck me like you mean it." Folding her into a pretzel and a fucking away. "Pound me, don't hold back... eh -- fu.. fuck!" Another wave of moisture from her already wet pussy.

"You are very wet."

"You always make me wet."

I take my dick in hand rubbing the head from clit to her asshole and back trying to stimulate myself. "I know." Looking down at the state of the towel I knowing if we keep this up I'll have to get a second one. As I continue to rub my sex against hers I use my other hand plunging my fingers into her wetness.

As I look into her eyes I push one of those now soaked fingers to her asshole. "Wait now."

"For what?" I push a finger in judging if I'd need lube.

"That holes for is for committed relationships."

"It was my hole not that long ago." I line the head of dick up to her asshole as her eyes widened.

"But."

"Yes." I push inside.

"You're a big strong man taking what you want."

"Yes." I growl in her ear.

"Mmmm." Was all she said as I pinched one of her nipples as I pushed further into her ass.

"You want this." I told her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Yes."

I slam my dick repeatedly deep in her asshole with her ankles next to her ears. I did miss this, and far too quickly I feel the oncoming orgasm. I just drive it home holding myself balls deep in her ass as I rocket stream after stream of cum directly to her colon while making ungodly guttural noises.

I let her legs down yet staying on top of her knowing she wants to feel my weight. Our breathing normalize and she says "We need to shower."

"Of course." I reply as I helped her carefully get down off the high bed and I tossed the towel in the laundry basket. I check how we did keeping the blanket nice. I was amazed that the towel did its job perfectly. I follow Julie to the master bath and stick my hand in the already running shower water that Juliehad just turned on walking to the toilet.

"You've got shit on your dick." She remarks looking at my deflating dick.

"It happens." I get in the shower and was myself before being joined by Julie.

We shower together and go to bed, and when we wake in the morning she defects my morning wood by saying she really had to get her truck before work. So after getting dressed in the same clothes from yesterday and ensuring I have the Limited Run Games package. I followed her to the car rental company. When she gets into my passenger seat she says "I have to take money out of the bank to pay for the truck repair in cash. Can you take me by my bank?"

"I can do that." I say as I drive to her bank right around the corner.

When we get there it's shortly before 9am and she gets out walking to the ATM and then just as quickly returns "I want to pull out more than my daily limit."

"The bank opens in like two minutes I'll take you through the drive through teller line." I am first in line pulling up to the monitor. I hand her the vacuum tube canister and after a short back and forth Julie is counting out $500 in my passenger seat as I'm pulling away. "can I get some of that?" I ask.

And to my surprise she says "Sure honey I'll give you a 20 if you need it, but you're paying for brunch."

The brunch she wanted was Wendy's and with an order of jalapeño burger, double cheese burger and just one order of fries and drink to share totaled $19.01 and I handed over my recently acquired $20 dollar bill without thinking.

The food was good and I dropped Julie off at the auto shop and I was driving away when she texted me. [thanks for the dick].

On my drive home I had several questions come to mind, yet there was only one question that stuck out and nagged me above the rest:

Did she just make me a 99 cent whore?