Ex-Roomie's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the same with a dick. Long or short, it feels the same as it moves in and out of me. The difference is only how long the strokes can be and I have to admit, the longer ones DO feel better. Fatter cocks tend to be a little better as they stretch me more and thus rub more against me but the difference isn't all that much. Bottom line, the old adage, "it's not the size, it's how you use it" is a lot truer than most people realize.

Brenda was the first to add a second finger so I did the same with her. She was a lot tighter than I expected, making me wonder how many guys she had been with. When I knew her in school, she liked to fuck guys (including her brother) but she definitely seemed to prefer girls. I wondered if she had moved more to the girl side but then if she had, where did Gary fit in? (no pun intended).

I was so horny it wasn't going to take much to make me cum and sure enough, a few more expert touches from Brenda and I was off to the races. My pussy gushed and clamped down on her fingers as my legs stretched out straight and my back arched and pushed by chest in tighter against hers. God it felt so good! Brenda was relentless, keeping her hand on me and making sure I came long and hard.

When it came to sustaining an orgasm, Brenda was almost in the same league as my mother. She seemed to have an instinct for when to push it and when to back off, like a balancing act between making me cum so hard I have to quit versus letting it die and wither away slowly. Any way you look at it, it lasted for several minutes and I was panting as I tried to catch my breath.

"Same old Kelly," she mused, "You always were easy to get off."

I just smiled at her. Back in school we use to have contests to see who could masturbate and get off first. I can't think of one time when Brenda actually beat me. A few times I backed off and let her do it just so she wouldn't feel bad but I think she knew it when I did it. Sometimes I felt guilty when we would touch each other and I would always be the first to cum but then, I guess I didn't feel THAT guilty about it!

Brenda usually took a little more to get her off, especially the first time. Once she was "loosened up" and had cum the first time, then she was like an orgasm machine with one after the other following. Simply fingering her usually wasn't going to do it the first time, at least not in any reasonable time and I had more planned for her than to spend the next half hour getting her off with my fingers. I pushed her over on her back and she smiled as she knew what was happening. Brenda and I'd had sex so many times, it was like we just knew what the other wanted or was about to do.

Her legs automatically spread open as she grabbed a spare pillow and pushed it under her ass to lift her crotch off the bed, making it easier for me. I put one hand on each of her inner thighs as my face moved in closer to her wet pussy. God she smelled so good! Her pussy was swollen and practically dripping as she lifted her hips to present me with her pussy. Brenda LOVED to have her pussy eaten, maybe that more than anything else when we had sex. Well, she was in luck, because I LOVED to eat pussy just as much.

My tongue reached out as my hands spread her pretty pussy apart. Really, she DID have a pretty pussy. Some girls really don't look all that appetizing sometimes but Brenda's pussy looked more like that of a fourteen year-old than a girl almost my age. Of course she was more mature, her pussy lips fully developed, but her skin was unmarked without a blemish or even a mark from shaving. Plus, as I already said but it kept reminding me with every breath, she smelled GREAT. Again, some girls don't practice the best hygiene and their pussies can be a bit skanky but not Brenda. I knew she was obsessed with keeping herself clean and it clearly paid off.

She shuddered as my tongue met her clit and I started to run little circles around it using just the tip of my tongue. As I did, I let my mouth move down closer until my lips surrounded her clit and then I started to gently suck on it like it was a nipple, my tongue teasing the tip of it between my lips. Her hips started to buck gently under me, reacting to the pleasure I knew had to be generated from her crotch and moving throughout her body.

I looked up and saw she had her head tossed back and her hands were on her breasts, squeezing them and kneading them like bread, her fingertips and thumb pinching her nipples and pulling on them. I've always told guys that if they want to know how to make a girl feel good, watch what she does when she touches herself! The same goes for guys. I've learned a lot about how to suck a cock and give hand jobs from watching guys masturbate. Although not all that many guys are willing to do that for me, those that do have been quite instructional as well as erotic to watch.

Without taking my mouth off her clit, I pushed two fingers into her pussy, stroking them in and out of her like a cock would if a guy was fucking her now. My other hand went around and under her, cradling her ass in my hand as best as I could. Yet again I marveled out how incredibly soft and smooth her ass felt in my hand! Brenda wrapped her legs around me, using them to pull me in tight into her crotch as her back arched and she cried out with pleasure. Her orgasm finally took over and her hips bounced up and down against me like she was being fucked. I tasted her pussy cum and lapped it up like a cat being offered a fresh bowl of milk. I have to say, she still tasted great!

After she had cum, I moved along side of her again. She was panting with her chest heaving up and down as she tried to regain her breath. I draped one leg over her and put my arm around her, hugging her as I put my mouth on her closet nipple and suckled on it gently. She used her hand to push her breast up against my face, squeezing it under my face.

"Fuck that felt so damn good," she finally managed to whisper hoarsely, "Like old times, eh Kelly?"

We were both exhausted. I knew she had been running around like mad all week getting ready for the wedding and with all my travel today, having sex with Brenda was the perfect ending to a wonderful day. I soon fell asleep with my head on her breast and my hand cupped around her wet crotch.

************

When I woke up it was still dark. I must have rolled over in my sleep because I realized that I was on my side and Brenda was behind me. Just as I was about to roll over, I froze. Brenda wasn't sleeping - and she wasn't alone.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," I heard her saying, obviously trying to hold her voice down but not doing a very good job of it.

"Shhhhhh, you'll wake her up - and mom and dad too if you don't keep it down!"

My heart skipped a beat as I recognized the voice. It was David, Brenda's older brother. It didn't shock me that he was fucking her - he'd been doing that for years and I take credit for helping them get started. No, what surprised me was that he was doing her NOW - with her parents right down the hall in a house that was NOT built for keeping things quiet. Even now I could hear her dad snoring!

I could feel the bed moving, bouncing gently as he was fucking her. My guess, from the way their voices sounded and the bed was moving, that he was on top of her in standard missionary style, pumping his dick in and out of his sister in a slow but constant rhythm.

As I listened to them fuck, I recalled the days when I was first staying at Brenda's house. Back then we got talking about doing guys and I had mentioned her brother was pretty hot. It was all in jest at the beginning but after a while she confessed that she had been attracted physically to her brother since she was barely a teenager. She had never dared to actually approach him about her feelings but many a night she had laid in bed masturbating about what it would be like if her brother were to come into her room at night when the parents were away.

David was married with two boys but his wife was a first-class bitch. It didn't take a lot for me to get him to fuck me, actually it would have been more fun if he HAD put up a bit more resistance. In the course of things I asked him about his sister. Of course at first he pretended it was appalling that anyone would fuck their sister but when he got good and horny he basically confessed to the same desires as Brenda - with the same worries holding him back as Brenda had. I thought it was hilarious that both of them wanted each other for all these years but neither thought they could do anything about it.

Well, I took care of THAT little problem. For the longest time they would only fuck when I was with them, as if somehow by having me there it wasn't quite as "bad" as if they were doing each other privately. Eventually they did fuck alone but I had wondered if that had kept up over the years or died down as they both grew older. Well, I had my answer to THAT question, that's for sure. For him to fuck her just days before she was to be married was even hotter. I wondered what would happen after she got married. Would she keep fucking him? I certainly had some things to discuss with her later.

************

After he had cum and quietly left the room, Brenda rolled over and I felt her put her arms around me and bury her head in my neck. I laid there, pretending to be asleep, as her hands roamed over me. It was all I could do not to react when she cupped my boob and played with my nipples. When her hand reached ,my pussy and she worked her finger on my clit, I HAD to do SOMETHING. I stirred and pretended to be surprised as I woke up. Brenda made no effort to pull away from me and she kept playing with my pussy as I rubbed my eyes and acted as though I had just woken up.

"Mmmmmmm, somebody's horny I think," I said softly, putting my hand over hers as she put her finger into my pussy a little bit. She didn't respond so I rolled over and pushed her on her back.

"Well, you're not the only one," I said to her, grinning as I reached for her pussy.

She was soaking wet, of course, from having just been fucked by David and her pussy was slimy with his cum. She had no idea that I knew she had just been fucked so I didn't say anything about how her pussy was a dead giveaway. I started to move towards her crotch again but she grabbed me and tried to hold me back.

"Let me lick you this time," she offered.

I knew that she was saying that only because she knew what was waiting for me down there. I smiled to myself as I thought the very same reason she wanted me NOT to lick her was the reason I WANTED to lick her pussy. I knew she wasn't ashamed or embarrassed that her pussy was a mess, it was probably more guilt that she had fucked David without offering me any of his dick.

"How about we BOTH do it then?" I proposed. I didn't wait for her answer because I knew what it was going to be before I even asked it. Brenda never could refuse a 69 and I knew she wasn't about to start tonight.

I moved myself not op of her and straddled her head with my crotch just over her face. I put my hands on her hips as I lowered my head to her crotch while squatting down and letting my own pussy drop to her waiting tongue. My pussy reached her tongue at the same time as my face reached her crotch and we both jerked slightly as pout clits reacted to the other's touch. She was spoon licking me while I did the same to her. Mmmmmmm, she tasted good and I could taste the mixture of sperm and pussy cum that was drinking from her pussy. I wondered if she knew that I recognized what I was eating and that it wasn't just coming from her horny pussy.

This time around she came a lot easier and we actually got ourselves off at about the same time this time around. When we finished, I got off and we reestablished our position next to each other, one arm around the other, our legs intertwined once again.

"Mmmmmmm, that was nice," she purred.

"Yeah, I hate to say this girl but your pussy tastes even better with your brother's cum in it."

I said it casually, as it we were talking about the weather, and it took a few seconds for it to register in her head what I had just said.

"Ohhhhhh, so you heard us?" she giggled.

"Well, you never were very quiet when he fucked you," I chuckled, "I use to wonder how your parents slept through your orgasms sometimes. So I take it the two of you have stayed close?"

Brenda giggled again, confessing, "Yeah, you could say that. His marriage has been pretty shaky lately and it seems he spends more time fucking me than he does with his wife - not that I really am bother by it, mind you."

"Well, don't I get a thank you?" I said teasingly.

Brenda laughed at me, "You're never going to let me forget that, are you?"

I reached up and kissed her and replied, "Nope, never... So do I get to fuck him this week too? And how come you didn't wake me and let me join in?"

Brenda frowned a little. "We actually talked about that before you got here and he seems funny about it for some reason. It's like it's OK to fuck me because I'm his sister and nothing can ever happen between us. With you it is like he is cheating on his wife. As much as they fight, I think he still loves the bitch for reason I don't understand."

Well, so much for getting fucked by David this week! Oh well, I had a feeling there would be opportunities. I was in Florida and there HAD to be a zillion guys looking to get laid!

We fell back asleep again and this time we weren't interrupted until the sun came up and flooded the room with light. I was the first to wake up and I looked at Brenda, lying flat on her back with the covers off. God she was beautiful! In a way, I envied her fiance. He was going to get to wake up to this vision every morning for the rest of their lives!

It was Wednesday, the start of my first full day in the Florida Keys. I looked in the mirror and wondered what would happen before the day was over. If I knew Brenda, it was going to be fun if nothing else!

Day 2, Snorkeling in the Keys

=============================

It was my first full day in Florida. Since arriving last night I'd met Brenda's fiance and future in-laws as well as her own parents and brother. I was the first to wake up this morning and when I looked at the bed and saw Brenda's nude body sprawled out, my pussy tingled as I recalled our night together, the first time in ages for us. There's just something about being with her that has always turned me on. It was too bad that her brother wouldn't fuck me after he did her, but I could understand his reasoning. Who knows, maybe by the end of the week I might get him to loosen up a bit!

As I showered my hands rubbed over my boobs and I recalled how good it felt when she had kissed them last night. My pussy tingled as memories of her talented tongue on it flooded back. As my fingers rubbed my clit, I gasped as it responded quickly. God was I horny! Hmmmmmm, maybe I needed to give her a wakeup call? Actually, I was about to do just that when the shower curtain pulled back and there she was, standing there grinning at me. I had been concentrating so hard on playing with myself that I hadn't heard her come in the bathroom with the noise of the shower.

"Well, some things never change, do they, "she giggled, "You always did wake up horny as hell."

She was right. Although I guess you could say I was horny to some degree at just about any time of day, mornings were when my body seemed to naturally crave sex the most. It was a rare day that I got dressed without having first either masturbated or had sex - or both if I was lucky. When we were roomies Brenda use to tease me all the time about how horny I was when I woke up. Not she minded!

I just grinned at her without stopping what I was doing. My heart raced as she stepped into the shower stall behind me, taking the bar of soap and using it to lather me up all over. She seemed more interested in making sure my boobs were clean, rubbing the bar around them and then teasing my nipples with it. I loved the way the slippery surface felt against my hard nipples!

"Damn I love your boobs," she whispered behind me, "You know I've always liked them but now... Damn girl they are GREAT!"

It made me feel good to hear her say that. How many years did I spend as a teenager feeling embarrassed over my small boobs. I was barely out of a training bra by the time my best friend Beth was in a C cup. It seemed I was always behind the other girls but fortunately, the boys didn't seem to mind. Sure, the tended to look first at my friend's chest but I put out more easily than most of them and in the end, that trumped their bigger boobs so I was never at a loss for a guy to take me out so long as I lived up to my reputation.

I could feel Brenda's large breasts against my back as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her nude, wet body up against mine. Her hands worked their way downward until she was 'cleaning" my crotch, using the bar of soap on my clit now. OMG, I started to cum almost immediately. Between my own touches before she came in and now with her body against me and playing with my clit, I came easily. My knees felt week and my legs trembled as I fought to even stand up.

"Oh god, Brenda... that feels SO good," I finally was able to gasp as my orgasm faded slowly away. She always did know how to get me off quick, almost as well as my mom.

Brenda let the shower rinse me off and then she patted me on the ass and stepped out of the shower. She looked back at me and grinned saying, "Just like old times, eh?"

Indeed it was. Damn... how many times had she gotten me off in the mornings when we were roomies? It must have been dozens at least, maybe even over a hundred. Funny, but I rarely did her in the morning, it was almost always her getting me off. I had tried, of course, to reciprocate but Brenda was more a "night" person in contrast to my being a "morning" person. She was more the type to wake me up in the middle of the night shaking the bed as she played with herself. It was no coincidence, I was sure, that her brother had chosen the middle of the night to fuck her.

Feeling a little better (I could have let her do me a few more times and still not been satisfied), I finished up in the bathroom and went back to the bedroom to get dressed. I chose a pair of my shortest cutoffs and a tank top that was a size or so too small and fit me like a glove. Without a bra, my nipples showed through it like I was wearing nothing. I wasn't wearing anything under the shorts, letting my ass poke out through the bottoms if I bent over even the slightest amount. My dad called this my "fuck me" outfit, as I usually wore it when that was what I wanted someone to do to me. I was hoping it wouldn't be too much for the circumstances but when Brenda returned from the bathroom she looked at me and gave me an approving smile.

"Nice outfit," she said softly, "Yeah, you'll fit right in around here."

She just put on her bikini bottoms and a t-shirt that came to about her mid- stomach area. With her big boobs, it stretched out and she looked incredibly sexy. The bikini was really more of a thong. I covered her pussy well enough but her ass may as well have been bare for all those little pieces of string hid.

I was a little surprised, actually, that she would wear something like that with her parents around. Back home she liked to wear little bikinis but her mother never really liked it when I wore a thong and Brenda only wore them when her parents weren't around. I guess with her getting married and having loved o her own, she wasn't as concerned about what her mother thought of her wardrobe!

I moved up to her and kissed her, my hands immediately each grabbing a piece of her bare ass. "Mmmmmmm, I've always loved your ass," I murmured. She giggled as we tried to keep kissing. "Yeah, I know," she replied, "Why do you think I'm wearing this?"