Ex-Wife Punished

Story Info
Nora’s ex decides to get even with her.
3.7k words
4.15
22.3k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,279 Followers

Nora Jones walked out of her lawyer's office feeling elated now that her divorce was over. She realized that after today she could stop using Jones and go back to being Nora Ramirez again.

Nora had immigrated to the U.S. from Mexico when she was 18 on a student visa, but her real hope was to become a model. She had the looks for it; she was a beautiful woman with large, exotic dark eyes, long black hair. She stood 5'8" with long, sexy legs and a shapely fit body, with firm B-cup breasts and a perfect bubble-butt.

Nora tried to get into modeling while attending local college and working as a waitress in a local bar to pay her way. But after two years of struggling she hadn't had any success, other than coming in as first runner up in a local beauty contest. Frustrated, she quit school and began working more hours while trying to find modeling work. All that resulted in was meeting several men who wanted to try her on the casting couch first, and one photo shoot wearing lingerie that never went anywhere--at least she hoped that the revealing photos were locked away in someone's private files. She had even succumbed to providing oral sex to three different men in hopes of landing a modeling job. She had made two of them wear condoms while the third pulled out and ejaculated on her face, which was fine for Nora since she did not enjoy having someone cum in her mouth.

When she was 21 she discovered that she risked being deported because she was no longer in school and therefore in violation of her visa status. She learned this when she had been turned down for a secretarial job at a local business because her legal status was not in order. That was when she turned to Mike.

Mike Jones was four years older than Nora. He was a decent looking man, but somewhat reserved. He had befriended Nora at the bar she worked at and she learned that, thanks to his family's business, he made good money. Knowing that he had a crush on her, Nora asked him out and the two began dating. Nora had never fallen in love with Mike, but he treated her well, and she enjoyed him in bed, especially after discovering that he had a thick, 8-inch cock. Soon into their relationship she told Mike that she thought she was pregnant and that her family back home would disown her if she had an abortion. That, and knowing that she risked deportation, convinced Mike to marry her. Even when she told him that she discovered she wasn't pregnant, Mike had gladly gone through with the wedding. After all, he was head-over-heals for the beautiful woman.

Two years into their marriage Nora had her green card and was working as a real estate agent after Mike had paid for her training. He had offered her a job with his family's company, but she refused. Instead, she was looking for her way out of the marriage.

Nora was still tying to get into modeling, but at 23 she was getting discouraged. But she found an opportunity with one of the younger women she had met to open the door for her divorce. Nora had told a friend about Mike's dick, and offered her $500.00 to seduce him and have a hidden camera in the room to get pictures of Mike having an affair.

The ploy worked, and soon Nora confronted Mike with the video that she claimed had been mailed to her anonymously, after consulting with a divorce attorney of course.

Mike tried everything to get Nora to change her mind, including making one serious mistake. He had agreed to sign over some of his stock options to her, and agreed to pay her a large alimony settlement if they couldn't save their marriage. Nora pretended to agree and smirked as Mike signed all the necessary documents with her lawyer. She then put in another six months pretending to work it out before causing an argument with Mike in public, then after going home she called the police and claimed that Mike had grabbed her and pushed her to the floor. The ruse worked and Mike had to leave the premises and the following day Nora filed for divorce.

Mike tried to object to the divorce settlement, but eventually gave up and agreed to let it go, not willing to pay any more in legal fees and risk losing anyway.

Then Mike learned the truth. He befriended a guy named Daryl, who had briefly dated the girl that he had slept with. When Mike recognized the girl from a picture on Daryl's phone, Daryl told him about the story she had told him of being paid to fuck a guy and secretly video tape it for his wife to use.

Mike was incensed at learning that Nora had completely fucked him over, costing him several thousand dollars in the process. And he decided that he wanted to get even. When he shared his plan with Daryl, the rough looking construction worker quickly agreed to help.

Mike enlisted the help of his oldest friend, Rich, who had served as best man at his wedding. Rich had agreed for two reasons, first because he had always had a fantasy about fucking Nora, and second because he had tried to warn Mike before the marriage that he believed that she was using him. So he welcomed the opportunity to join in Mike's revenge. Daryl brought in a friend named Steve, a 30-year old small time burglar who just loved the idea of gangbanging a hot girl in a revenge fuck.

Using a burner phone, Steve called Nora to request to look at one of the sites she was trying to sell. Mike still had access to her files and knew that this location was abandoned and would be the perfect spot for their plan. They had gained access the night before and set everything up to be ready when Nora agreed to come by.

Nora took the call in her car and readily agreed to meet Steve, or Thomas Johnson as he called himself on the phone, at 4:00pm.

Nora pulled up and exited her car, looking absolutely gorgeous in her mid-thigh length black skirt and snug fitting white blouse. She was wearing black high healed shoes that accented her perfectly shaped calves. She unlocked the door then looked at her cell phone to check the time, not realizing that the four men were watching her from the end of the alley.

Once inside she closed the door and looked around the room. Then she received a text message, saying "Sorry, something important came up. Can I reschedule for tomorrow"

"That mother fucker." She spat. Nora began texting her reply when she heard a knock at the door.

She was still texting when she opened the door. Nora screamed when three masked men rushed inside, grabbing her and pulled her farther into the building, kicking and screaming the entire way. When she was through the next door Mike, who was also wearing a mask, entered and secured the door behind him.

"Let me go, motherfuckers!" Nora demanded as she was forced into the next room. She tried to fight free as the three men began opening her blouse and removing it from her body. She fought even harder when they began removing her bra. "Stop it!" She cried.

After being rendered topless, one of them produced a long zip tie and used it to bind her arms behind her back. The men began removing her skirt and then her thong. Nora tried to kick at them as they took turns grabbing her firm tits and rubbing her bare pussy. One of the men dropped to his knees and fastened a leather strap tightly around her left ankle. The strap was fastened to a stick with another matching strap at the other end. As the men held her tight he strapped the other leg into place. Now Nora was unable to kick, or do anything other than have her legs forcibly spread.

She was forced onto her back on the floor. Rich pulled out a digital recorder and began recording the struggling woman. Nora cried out in rage as he panned the camera over her, capturing every inch of her beautiful, naked, flesh.

"Put her over the table." Steve said.

They hoisted her up and pulled her over to a work bench and pushed her onto her back. Rich handed the camera to Daryl and stepped around to where Nora's head hung over the edge. As he did so, Steve climbed between her legs. Nora screamed when the two men began undoing their pants.

Rich put his stiff cock in front of Nora's mouth. She resisted it at first, but he pinched her nose and pressed his cock against her lips trying to gain access into her mouth.

At the same time Steve began rubbing his cock against Nora's pussy. As he pushed inside of her she cried out in protest, giving Rich the opening he needed to drive his cock into her mouth.

Rich motioned for Daryl to record Nora being forced to suck his dick. He knew from what Mike had shared with him that she only reluctantly gave head, and never permitted anyone to cum in her mouth. Mike had insisted that he wanted all four of them to force their cum down her throat today.

Nora wrested as best that she could but was unable to escape the two men fucking her from both ends. The third was holding the camera with one hand, going back between the cock fucking her face and the other one fucking her pussy, while playing with her tits with his other hand.

Rich felt his orgasm approaching and motioned for Daryl to record her face as he came, careful not to speak to avoid any chance of her recognizing his voice. Even so, he moaned with delight as his cock exploded in her mouth.

Nora rocked her head, trying to escape the cock in her mouth. She could feel his warm, salty, thick semen blasting into her mouth as he fucked her face. The taste disgusted her, almost as much as the fact that she was forced to swallow it.

Then she heard Steve shouting, "Goddamn I'm cumming!"

"No!" She tried to yell around the mouthful of cock. But Steve was not about to pull out. He blasted his seed into Nora's tight pussy, ramming her as hard and as fast as he could until his orgasm subsided.

Mike had been watching from a distance, enjoying his ex-wife's rape. But now he wanted to get in on the action. He motioned to Rich, who in turn reached down for his pants and withdrew a black blindfold. As Nora struggled, he tied it over her face.

Mike entered, motioning for them to flip her over onto her stomach. They tossed her over and Mike stepped behind her. As much as he wanted to bury his cock in her mouth like Rich had just done, he had another desire to fulfill. Nora had never consented to anything anally, not even a finger. What better revenge than shoving his fat, 8-inch cock up her ass before making her suck it.

Daryl was still recording her when Mike began pressing the thick head of his cock against her asshole.

"No, please god, not there!" She pleaded, "I've never done that, please don't fuck my ass!"

The sound of Nora begging him to stop was almost as arousing as the sensation of popping her ass cherry to Mike. He pressed forward, relishing her cries of discomfort as his cock broke through her tight opening and invaded her only virgin hole. He began fucking her slowly, gaining more ground inside her with every thrust. Nora grunted and groaned with every inch he gained into her asshole. She could not believe that she was being treated like this. Being forced was bad enough, but being gangbanged was something she never considered possible. And knowing that they were recording her was even worse. She feared what they might do with this recording.

Mike pumped his ex-wife's ass in sheer delight, feeling his balls tighten as he pounded away, extracting his vengeance in the most carnal way he could imagine. It was all he could do to keep silent as he began to cum inside her.

Nora moaned loudly as Mike's cock slammed deeper inside of her, unleashing his cum into her bowels as he fucked her without mercy.

When he was finished, Mike pulled his cock out of Nora's ass in one quick motion, causing her to cry out from the vacuum effect. He quickly rushed around the bench and thrust it into her gaping mouth.

"Look at that ass-to-mouth action." Daryl said as he captured the ordeal on video.

Nora was disgusted at the realization that this dick that had just raped her ass was now in her mouth. She gagged at the thought of what was happening.

"Let's make her airtight." Rich dared to whisper, making an effort to disguise his voice.

Mike nodded and pulled out of Nora's mouth.

They dragged her off the bench. Rich lay in the floor, his cock stiff and ready for action once more after watching Nora getting ass fucked. She was forced down on top of Rich, who guided his cock up into her pussy. This was the moment that he had dreamed of since before she married Mike; being able to fuck this beautiful woman's pussy. He grabbed her tits in his hands and fondled them as he began thrusting up into her cunt.

Mike once again shoved his cock into Nora's mouth. And Daryl handed the camera to Steve so he could kneel behind her and shove his cock into her asshole.

Nora gasped as she was impaled by three cocks at once. She could only imagine how this scene must look on camera as the men satisfied their lust with her unwilling body.

Daryl fucked her ass like a man possessed, having watched Nora take three loads of cum already had him so turned on that he couldn't hold out any longer. He pounded his cock inside of her, feeling the sensation of Rich's cock rubbing on the opposite side of her inner flesh as both poles fucked her simultaneously.

Rich raised up and went back and forth licking and sucking Nora's rock hard nipples as he fucked her. Occasionally looking up to see Mike's large cock fucking her face.

Nora could do nothing but bounce around as she was repeatedly slammed by all three cocks at once. She was caught in the midst of anger, humiliation and disgust over being used this way, knowing that she was now nothing but a fuck toy for a group of perverted strangers.

In the midst of the triple fucking, Nora was caught by surprise as her body responded to the stimulation. As much as she hated what was happening to her, her physical response took over and before she knew it she was having an orgasm,

'Oh fuck. Don't let me cum for these bastards' she thought in alarm. But it was too late.

Rich felt Nora's body reacting and could barely contain himself as he realized that Nora was climaxing on his cock. "She's cumming." He said

"Fuck yes, look at her cum!" Steve proclaimed as he captured the moment on video.

Nora was mortified that these men all knew that she was having an orgasm for them. The very thought that her body would derive pleasure from an unwanted gang fuck was incomprehensible to her, but it was happening and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Daryl began cumming in her ass, gleefully shouting in joy as he did so. As soon as he finished Steve made him pull out and handed him the camera so he could take his turn in Noras's ass. He shoved his cock inside her and began matching stokes with Rich.

Rich squeezed her tits tightly as Nora's pussy bounced up and down on his shaft. "Oh yes." He mumbled as he began cumming inside her.

Nora felt his cock cumming but was unable to stop the guy from unloading into her pussy. Then she began cumming a second time, sharing an orgasm with the man beneath her.

Rich lay still as Nora continued to ride his cock involuntarily due to Steve continuing to fuck her ass.

Nora felt the cock in her mouth picking up pace and realized that this man was about to cum in her mouth. She braced herself for it, but was still taken aback when his load erupted into her mouth, coating her tongue and throat.

Mike held her head tight as he fucked her face, enjoying the thrill of making Nora swallow every drop of his cum.

When Mike withdrew his cock, Steve pulled out of Nora's ass and came around the bench, "More ass-to-mouth, babe."

He shoved his cock into her mouth and began pumping her face until he unloaded into her mouth just as Rich and Mike had done previously, Nora held back from gagging at the combined taste of cum and ass as she swallowed his load.

"Goddamn that was good." Steve said as he pulled his cock out of Nora's mouth.

They rolled the girl over onto her back. Daryl, seeing her gaping pussy exposed, stroked his cock and climbed on top of her to take his turn in Nora's pussy. She sighed in defeat as another man began fucking her.

"Please let me go." She said.

"Not until I cum." Daryl replied as he fucked her.

"I can't wait to watch this movie." Steve declared as he filmed Nora's latest fuck.

"Please, don't show that to anyone." She begged.

Steve laughed. "What's it worth to you, cumslut?"

"What do you want?" She asked, trying to ignore the cock slamming her.

"You keep quiet and no one will see this." Steve told her.

The last thing Nora wanted was for anyone to know about this happening to her, especially that it had been filmed. "I won't tell anyone."

Rich and Mike high fived each other

Daryl was increasing his pace, which in turn drove Nora to another orgasm. "Oh no..." she said before moaning and rolling her head back and forth.

Mike and Rich began clapping as she came, adding even more humiliation to the process.

Daryl then pulled out of her pussy and climbed up over her chest, pulling her head up so he could thrust his cock into her mouth where he began rocking her head back and forth on his shaft until he began cumming in her mouth. Nora groaned as she took the fourth load of cum down her throat.

Mike took the camera from Steve after getting dressed. He then shook hands with each man before leaving. The others dressed while Nora lay spread eagle on the floor. Rich couldn't resist the temptation to take her a third time, so he removed his pants once more and climbed on top of her, sinking his shaft into her cunt and fucking her one last time.

Nora lay still as the man on her pounded her pussy. She had never been used so completely this many times in a week, let alone a night. Rich fucked her passionately, forcing Nora to orgasm again under the invasion of his cock. Then, finally, he came inside of her once again.

Before pulling out of her, Rich gave her a kiss on the lips, then stood up and put his pants back on.

After removing anything that they had touched or brought into the room, Nora's feet were unfasten and her clothes scattered around the room. "We'll leave your phone outside for you to pick up after you get dressed." Steve said to her before cutting the zip tie and rushing out the door.

Nora frantically ran about the place, finding her blouse and skirt and hurriedly put them on. She picked up her bra and panties and shoved them into her purse and grabbed her shoes, not wanting to waste time putting all of that on before getting out of this place. She ran outside, but could not see any sign of her attackers. She spotted her phone on the ground and grabbed it as she ran to her car. She sat in the vehicle contemplating what to do next. There was no way that she was going to risk reporting this to anyone, especially with the threat of that video being released. So she rushed home in hopes of putting this ordeal behind her.

Over the next few days and weeks Nora began speculating about her assault, especially the timing of it. She suspected Mike's involvement, but had no proof by this time to go on. Besides, she questioned if he would have the balls to go through with something like that.

Nora quickly went through the money she received in her divorce settlement, and sold off her shares of the stock Mike had given her. And never did manage to get into modeling as she had hoped. Then one day someone in a bar told her that she looked like a woman they had seen in a porn video. Her heart sank at first, but she denied ever doing porn, but asked the guy where he had seen it. He eagerly brought it up on his phone. Nora was shocked to see a well edited video of her gangbang. But she was happy to see that whoever had done this edited it in a way that her face was never seen clearly enough to truly identify her, though she could see the resemblance. She played it off to the guy, while being somewhat embarrassed at having him watching her getting DPed next to her. She returned home, thinking about the video and wondering how many people have watched it after noticing the number of views it had generated below it on the screen. Then it hit her, "If I can't get a real modeling job and I'm not making much money, maybe I can go into porn. Obviously people like watching me."

PAS
PAS
4,279 Followers
12