Exam Help

Story Info
Two tall volleyball players get "help" on an exam.
1.5k words
3.2
26.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor hurried into the room where her exam had begun two minutes ago. Looking towards the table at the front, she saw there was just one Helper left. She quickly snatched him up, along with an exam, and found a seat.

"What's your name?" she asked the Helper, placing him on her thigh.

"Sam," he replied, looking shaky as he tried to balance himself.

"All right, Sam, question 1: 'A farmer wishes to make a fence...'"

Taylor was a volleyball player. Like all female student athletes, she was entitled to a university-provided Helper, whose job it was to make sure she did well enough on exams to keep her scholarship.

Jamie was seated a few seats away from Taylor. She was already on question 3. "A man and a woman are standing in the sun. The man casts a shadow 144 cm long, while the woman casts a shadow 400 cm long. How tall is the woman?"

"Well..." her Helper replied. "We'd have to know how tall the man-"

"Eric," Jamie rolled her eyes. "All men are 90 cm tall."

"Oh, yeah, right." Eric looked nervous. "Th-that would mean she's... let me see... she's 250 cm tall."

"Don't worry," said Jamie, ruffling his hair. "I won't count that against you. Hmm.. 250 cm tall, that's almost as tall as me. You, on the other hand," she leaned down to look between her legs. "Mason, right? If you don't start using your tongue, I will count that against you."

Mason stood on the floor between Jamie's legs. His head was trapped in the vice-like grip of the volleyball player's gargantuan thighs, while his tongue and nose were in her snatch, trying as hard as he could to pleasure her.

Taylor looked at Jamie with envy. She couldn't see the little man (since her legs completely obscured him from view), but she guessed what was happening judging by the way Jamie was seated at the edge of the seat and the way she kept looking down from time to time. As the captain, Jamie was entitled to two Helpers, and her "optimal use" of them, as she liked to call it, was well known.

"So... question 2?" Taylor's thoughts were interrupted by Sam. She looked down at him. He wasn't bad looking. A little nerdy perhaps, with his anime t-shirt and baggy pants...

"Yeah, question 2," she replied. "What's the cosine of pi/3?"

"One half." Sam. Hmm, not bad.

As the afternoon wore on, Taylor heard Jamie begin to moan. It was imperceptible at first, but then quite obvious. Taylor looked around: there was no proctor since this exam was under the Honor Code. One or two of the other girls kept stealing glances at Jamie. but otherwise no one paid much mind to her. Taylor, however, could not take her eyes off her. The thought that she could get a University-funded Helper to eat her out in an exam hall like it was just another day was incredibly arousing. She felt herself getting wet.

"Question 9," said Jamie. "What is the antiderivative of the log of x?"

"Erm..." stammered Eric, scratching his nose. "Ermm... I'm not sure, I think that's an integration by parts problem..."

"Is that supposed to help me somehow?"

"No, I'm... I'm thinking..."

Jamie tapped her pencil on the desk, growing impatient with each passing second. Finally, she parted her legs and looked down. "Mason, do you know integration by parts?"

Mason looked up at her, catching his breath. He nodded frantically as soon as he heard her question. "All right then," Jamie said, wrapping her hand around him and lifting him up. "Up you come. And," she turned to Eric, who was in her other hand, "down you go."

Eric's eyes widened in fear. "But, but, you can't ask me to do th-that... It's not part of my job."

Jamie's eyes narrowed. "Was knowing integration by parts part of your job?"

Eric looked down at his feet and nodded.

"And," Jamie's voice was a whisper now, "did you do your job?"

Eric shook his head, though it seemed like some invisible force was making him do it against his will.

"So," she lifted him up right in front of her face and stared at him. "When I tell you to get down there, I'm doing you a favor. Do you understand?"

Eric recoiled from her face which was so close. He nodded frantically, not wanting to know what would happen if he refused.

"Good." She placed him between her legs and leaned down, her face once again right in front of him. "Now get to work. If you do a good job, you might just get out of this with no consequences." She straightened again and placed her hand on his head, pulling it closer. "So, Mason, what's the antiderivative of log x?"

While Jamie had been busy rearranging her Helpers, Taylor had been watching the proceedings with heightened envy and arousal. She had also somehow managed to move ahead on the exam: Sam, it turned out, knew his stuff, so it had been smooth sailing for the most part. Taylor was quite impressed with how he'd done so far. They only had two questions left.

"So...," she asked Sam. "Did you see what Jamie's been up to?"

"Yeah," Sam nodded. "It's kinda hard to miss."

"What do you think of that? Do you think Helpers should have to do that?"

Sam shrugged. "Ideally, no. But she's the captain. A five-star rating from her might make a Helper's college career. Of course, the downside is," he gestured at what must be the back of Eric's head as far as he could tell, "a bad rating from a captain might really destroy him."

She looked down at him, cupping his head in her hand, stroking his neck. "And what about you? Would you do something like that for a five-star rating?"

He looked into her eyes for a moment. "If it was a captain? Probably." He paused, choosing his words carefully. "Even if it wasn't a captain, I would want to make sure the person I was Helping was satisfied with how I'd done." There was a hint of a grin on his face.

Taylor didn't reply, but for the rest of the exam she found that her eyes lingered on Sam longer than they needed to and her hand was holding him tight, even though he was seated comfortably on her thigh. She stroked his back casually with her fingers, all the while imagining how it would feel to shove his head between her thighs, like what Jamie was doing to Eric.

Jamie's moans had become loud now, and it was clear that she was paying only the barest attention to the exam. She'd left Mason on the desk. He looked lost and superfluous. Soon she was bucking her hips, her hands moving vigorously as Eric clung on to her thighs for the ride of his life. Eventually she slowed down and stopped panting.

She looked down at Eric. "Good job, runt! I didn't know you had it in you." She lifted him and placed him on the table next to Mason. Mason shifted to move away from him: Eric's face was coated in her juices and he stank.

The bell rang. Taylor and Sam, who still had one question to go, had long given up on trying to solve it as they just sat there open-mouthed, looking at what Jamie was doing. Taylor, whose hand was still around Sam, felt a little erection poking through his baggy pants.

"So..." Taylor began. "I guess that's that." She pulled out her phone reluctantly.

Jamie had done the same. "Mason," she said. "You did good with the math, so I'm giving you a four-and-a-half." Mason was overjoyed. "Thanks! Thank you so much!" he squeaked. Jamie looked down at him, smiling. Then she turned to Eric. Her smile subsided. "Eric, you suck at math. Why are you a Helper? You're clearly better at... other stuff." Eric looked at his own feet and mumbled something.

"Speak up!" Jamie barked at him.

"It's a University j-job. I get a tui-tuition waiver and health insurance. Please, please don't give me a bad rating." He sounded like he was about to cry.

"Don't worry, runt," Jamie cupped his chin, looking into his eyes. "I've got a better plan for you. And a better job, if you can handle it." She snatched him up and dropped him in her oversized handbag. She got up and was on her way out when Taylor stopped her.

"Jamie! Did you put a Helper in... your handbag?"

"I did! He's going to get a reward for a job done well. And maybe I'm also going to get a reward for... for giving him a reward."

"But... you can do that?!"

"Who's going to stop me?" And with that, she was gone, her longs getting her to the door and out in no time.

Taylor looked down at Sam. "I think you deserve a reward too."

Sam smiled at her. "I don't disagree." She carefully lifted him up and placed him in her backpack. "I'll try to walk as gently as I can!" He gave her a thumbs-up sign from within its depths.

She made her way out with slow, steady steps, unable to believe what she had just done.