Excessive Force

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Lucy lay still for quite a while, trying to develop strategy for her campaign. Getting organized was the pits! Still confused, she reached for the phone on the table beside the bed. Hoping for some advice, she dialed Rhoda's number.

"Hello," Rhoda answered, picking up the phone in her kitchen.

"Hi, honey," Lucy said, relieved just to hear her closest friend's voice. "I just thought I'd call to say hello."

They had been friends for many years, and Rhoda immediately sensed Lucy needed something. They had turned to each other for help many times before.

"Hey, Lucy, I've heard you sound in better spirits," Rhoda said. "What's up?"

"This is my first campaign for elected office, as you know. Let's get together ... tomorrow, okay?" Lucy said, glad she didn't have to go into details.

"Come on over, honey. I'll be here all day ..."

"Thanks, Rhoda," Lucy said, rubbing her groin in anticipation.

On Saturday, Lucy didn't lose any time getting out of bed and dressed. After a power breakfast, she decided to dress casually in a pair of tight jeans and navy-blue turtleneck sweater.

Before leaving the house, Lucy looked at herself carefully in the full-length minor on the back of her closet door. She certainly didn't look thirty-nine, she said to herself, proud of the thrusts of her plump boobs. Her erect nipples were clearly outlined against her soft sweater. She wasn't going to wear a bra.

After she had brushed her hair, then changed her mind, and then changed it back again, she put on a little pale lipstick and headed out the front door. There was a cab idling across the street, where the cabbie was smoking and staring at his cell phone. He was wearing a turban and Lucy realized Sikhs voted too! She gave him a wave and a pretty smile, and Lucy was soon speeding across town to Rhoda's apartment. She nervously puffed away on a cigarette while staring blankly out the window at the passing streets. The cabbie tried to engage her in conversation, but she couldn't understand what he was talking about. She stared at her phone and that made him stop the chatter.

When Rhoda, wearing her black kimono, opened the front door, she knew that Lucy would need something stronger than coffee. They chatted politely while settling down in the living room. Rhoda didn't waste much time breaking out the booze and soon the sound of ice cubes clunking in tall glasses told the gals it was time to get their undies off.

As Lucy told her friend what had happened yesterday, she found herself relaxing. Rhoda didn't find the incident terribly shocking, and seemed to enjoy her friend's telling of the story.

Sitting on the couch facing each other, Rhoda and Lucy were a study in contrasts. In jeans and a loose-fitting sweater, Lucy looked years younger than her real age, while Rhoda's wispy kimono, which revealed more than it covered, made her look even more mature, in a tasty way.

"You could hear him panting?" Rhoda laughed, delighted by the picture Lucy was painting.

"To tell you, the truth," Lucy whispered, leaning forward and dropping a hand on her friend's knee, "I was too busy kicking up my own racket to hear anything at the time. But I could see him watching me ..."

The two women giggled drunkenly as the day wore on. They raced to see who could get drunk quicker, swallowing gulps of gin, scotch, and Bloody Mary's. Discussing the campaign could wait until later.

The sash holding Rhoda's robe closed was loosening, and the front of the kimono was opening. She caught Lucy's gaze sneaking down the front of her robe more than a few times, and she was hoping her naked boobs were clearly visible.

Rhoda had toyed with the idea of making sexual advances toward Lucy several times in the past, but the time never seemed to be just right. But glancing down at the younger woman's hand resting well above her knee told her that this morning might be something very different.

"Listen, that son of yours is a good-looking guy, and I wouldn't mind him getting into my pants!" she stated, walking over to the bar to fix another two cocktails.

"I'm shocked," Lucy retorted in mock surprise. "You've been lusting over my son? You cunt! And it looks like you like what you see!"

"What's not to like?" Rhoda asked, leaning forward just a little to allow her robe to hang open. "He's got a nice body and, from what you tell me, an economy sized cock!"

"We shouldn't be talking this way," Lucy clucked, wrapping her fingers around a fresh drink. "He's my son, you know, not some hot stud walking down the street!"

"Well, he's not my son, darling," Rhoda replied, imagining herself running her fingers over the boy's hairy chest.

"Imagine that!" Lucy said, shaking her head, "I came here to work on my campaign. A lot of help you are!"

Actually, Lucy was deriving more than campaign strategy from her friend. Between the giggling and the booze, her intent was fading fast. Rhoda was right. There wasn't anything wrong about playing baseball with Joey's cock!

Rhoda was having a hard time keeping her eyes from Lucy's curves. Even under the loose-fitting sweater, Lucy's heavy tits were clearly outlined. Joey may have been only twenty years old, but he had good taste in women. His mother's body was spectacular, and Rhoda's mouth was beginning to water.

"You really can't blame Joey," Rhoda said, snuggling up beside her friend and sliding an arm around Lucy's neck. "After all, you are a beautiful woman, and you did forget to close the bathroom door, and if I were him, and you were standing there all nice and naked, I wouldn't take my eyes off your delicious pussy either!"

Lucy was startled by Rhoda's impromptu sexual comments. In all their years of friendship, this was the first time the Rhoda had shown any interest in her body, or so she thought. Seeing the way her heavy boobs were being appraised, and Rhoda's obvious restlessness, Lucy wondered just how long her friend had entertained these lubricious thoughts.

This was turning into quite a day, Lucy thought to herself, shifting her weight a little to give Rhoda a better view of her body. What are friends for!

Rhoda's hand began to slowly massage Lucy's neck and shoulders, her fingers enjoying the feel of her soft, warm flesh. A wide, wicked grin curled up the corners of her mouth while her fingers traveled down to the swollen mounds of her ample bosom.

"Mmmmm... that feels nice," Lucy said, relaxing against Rhoda's soft, manicured fingers.

Lucy had spent too many lonely nights wanting to get fucked to begrudge herself the pleasures of Rhoda's titillation. Rhoda could feel Lucy's nipples hardening beneath her fingertips, through the soft material of her sweater. Pressing her own boobs into the younger woman's arm, she could feel Lucy's body yielding.

Letting herself get caught up in the heat of the moment, Lucy turned and pressed her lips to Rhoda's, who reciprocated by slipping her hand underneath Lucy's sweater. Her soft fingers soon found their way to the tips of those huge breasts. Having her boobs touched intimately by another woman, made her want to draw Rhoda closer to her. Lucy moved swiftly and brought her face to Rhoda's neck, nibbling love bites causing tiny red welts to appear.

Their tongues dueled as the room filled with the moist sounds of their deep kiss. Their nipples hardened as they crushed the thrusting mounds of their tits together.

Rhoda lowered her hands down Lucy's back to cup the mounds of her buttocks. Her fingers thrilled to the sweat-dampened roughness of the tight jeans as they traced the outline of her deep ass crack.

Lucy pushed her cunt forward, grinding against the mound of Rhoda's hungry pussy. Her hands massaged the taut skin of the other woman's back as she felt her tongue lapping the sweet-tasting saliva from the walls of her mouth.

At that moment, Lucy resented her husband for not meeting her needs. She wanted to find satisfaction in the arms of another woman, but not feel that Ben was missing anything. It's odd that she didn't mind incest with Joey, but hell, nobody's perfect!

"Why don't you relax," Rhoda said. "After that little display you put on for Joey, you must be exhausted, or maybe want to expand your horizons? Which is it?"

"Hmmmm ..." Lucy replied, staring at the swollen mounds of her friend's tits. "I could sure use another drink," she added, dropping back down onto the sofa.

A knowing smile spread across Rhoda's face as she turned to prepare another round of drinks for the two of them. As she poured gin into two glasses, her mind filled with the memory of her very first lesbian encounter. She could remember every detail as if it had happened yesterday.

By the age of eighteen, Rhoda's body had already reached full maturity. But Rhoda was still a virgin. Even though she enjoyed the hot looks of every man that passed, no prick had ever penetrated her lushly haired cunt.

Rhoda remembered the day that her English teacher asked her to stay after school to help grade some student essays. Rhoda was flattered. English was her favorite subject, and Miss Brent was her favorite teacher. The sound of Sue Brent's voice was embedded in her memory.

She could feel herself being moved back into her seat. Through heavy-lidded eyes, she watched Sue Brent lowering herself to the floor. Rhoda could feel the hem of her short skirt being pushed up around her waist as the older woman's head moved between her legs. Miss Brent was the first woman who had licked her pussy, but there were others.

Those were the thoughts that flashed through Rhoda's mind as she fixed the two drinks. Holding the frosted glasses in her hands, she turned back to Lucy.

Watching Rhoda move towards her, Lucy's eyes followed the gentle swaying of her naked breasts, visible beneath the robe she was wearing. Her fingers ached to tear the kimono from Rhoda's body, her mouth watering for Rhoda's pussy.

"Here you go, darling," Rhoda said, leaning forward as she handed Lucy her drink.

"Thanks," Lucy replied, wrapping her long, slender fingers around the glass and bringing the edge to her lips. "This is just what I need," she giggled, slurring her words together.

When Rhoda sat down on the sofa, she made a point of putting a little distance between herself and Lucy. She wanted to see if her new playmate was as hot and horny as she thought she was.

One look in Lucy's face would have told Rhoda everything that she wanted to know. Her turned-on friend couldn't keep her eyes from the front of Rhoda's half-open robe. A damp spot in her black, bikini panties was clearly visible.

Lucy may have been new at the game she was playing, but she was a quick study. She wanted to rip open Rhoda's robe and plunge her face into her friend's thrusting tits, but she held herself back. Instead, she used the technique that had proven itself so successful with Joey. She wanted to do a show-and-tell with Rhoda, with little semblance of modesty.

While Rhoda looked on, Lucy hooked her fingers in the hem of her sweater and pulled it over her head with one, quick tug. Her fleshy tits tumbled into view as she rolled the garment up into a ball and tossed it into a far corner of the room.

"Well now, darling," Rhoda said, surprised and delighted by a facet of her friend's personality that she had never seen before, "you really are something, aren't you!"

This was the first time Rhoda had ever seen Lucy's breasts, and they were just as luscious as she had always imagined them.

"You seemed so interested in my breasts, a moment ago," Lucy said, reaching up to cup a swollen mound in each hand. "I hope you haven't lost interest so soon."

Lucy was shocked by the words that were coming out of her mouth. She knew Rhoda was biding her time, because it took her years before she finally hit on Lucy. Rhoda had fucked some bad dudes, eaten trashy pussy, and was lucky she didn't catch some mysterious disease.

Lucy was clever and her approach couldn't have been more perfect. Rhoda, who had slept with some of the most beautiful women in town, was scratching herself like she had fleas. She literally had the itch. Lucy could see heated lust building in the woman's eyes.

"You have a lovely figure, darling," Rhoda intoned, inching closer and closer to Lucy, while her eyes devoured the ripe flesh on display.

Lucy supported her left boob as she watched Rhoda wrapping her lips around the hard nipple. She closed her eyes as wonderful jiggles of excitement surged through her body.

The slurping sound of Rhoda's mouth filled the room. While she sucked away at her friend's big boobs, Rhoda's fingers were busy at the waistband of Lucy's jeans.

It wasn't long before Lucy felt cool air on her cunt. The tight curls of her pubic hair were soaked with the juices. She lifted her ass off the sofa to make it easier for Rhoda to pull her pants down over her hips.

The aroma of Lucy's pussy filling Rhoda's nostrils was powerful, and was a testament to her priorities. She forgot to call her mother so many times, who had put a second mortgage on the home to pay her university tuition. Rhoda was a first class bitch, but Lucy knew her limitations.

Ben was fucking his way to a new client. On Thursday she received a collect call from him in a Tijuana jail. Fuck him, she send him bail when she got around to it!

Rhoda was a different person from Lucy, of course. Lucy was punctual and had a to-do list on a white board in her office. But for Rhoda, she rarely wore a watch, and Lucy even paid for her to take a seminar in time management. As it was, Rhoda was always late for class.

With Rhoda it was always pleasure first, cruising dyke bars, or getting laid. It was a wonder she graduated. As it was, she was second to last in her class because the tranny at the bottom used his head only to keep his ears apart.

She did pass the bar exam on her first try.

Rhoda slid from the sofa to the floor between Lucy's legs. A smile turned up the corners of her lips as she gently pushed her friend's thighs even further apart.

"You sure don't act like a beginner, sweetheart," Rhoda said, laughing at the way Lucy's ass bounced off the sofa impatiently, waiting to be sucked.

"And I thought you were going to help me out," Lucy countered, "not eat me out ..." Her muscular legs were wrapped around Rhoda's neck.

Rhoda knew the time for chit chat was over, and it was time for a hot lunch. She moved her face deep into Lucy's groin area, where her outer labia had spread apart, and the inner lips were opening.

Lucy had never imagined that having her cunt sucked could be such a wonderful experience. She had always enjoyed being sucked off by men, but Rhoda's mouth was so much more gentle, so much more knowing. She used her thighs to draw Rhoda's face closer, where the cunt scent was powerful enough to make Rhoda salivate. "Fuck! Look at that beautiful pussy!" was Rhoda's commentary.

Rhoda had convinced Lucy that to pass up a stud like Joey was downright foolish. And as she sucked the woman's cunt, she wondered how it would feel to have Joey sucking her tits while Rhoda kept right on working away between her legs. As Lucy brought her fingers around to the crack of Rhoda's ass, she made believe that it was her son's asshole that she was playing with. She rubbed the tip of her index finger against the tight-ringed pucker.

But soon the moment had passed. Lucy and Rhoda fell apart, untangling their exhausted bodies. They fought to catch their breath as the last echoes of their orgasms faded.

"I think we could both use another drink," Rhoda said, wearily climbing to her feet.

"I think we could both use a nice soft bed," Lucy replied, playfully patting the hard floor beside her.

Lucy would have preferred to suck Rhoda's asshole, but she decided to take her friend's advice. After all, she thought to herself, the afternoon was young and it didn't look as though Rhoda was too tired yet.

"I'll be waiting, darling," Lucy said, rolling her ass she moved across the room.

Lucy didn't have to look over her shoulder to see where her friend's eyes were trained. She could feel the burning heat of Rhoda's gaze on her buttocks as she wiggled out of sight.

Stepping into the powder-blue decor of Rhoda's bedroom relaxed Lucy. When she dropped down to the cool, clean sheets, a new thrill surged through her bloodstream. She could bear her friend puttering around in the next room.

Lucy had to wait longer than she thought she would, but got the surprise of her life when she saw Rhoda framed in the doorway. Her friend was standing like a gun slinger in Dodge City - wide-legged, holding a tray in her hands with a bottle of scotch. But Lucy wasn't looking at what she was holding.

Rhoda stood in the doorway with a big, black dildo strapped over her groin. One end of the long shaft was sunk deep into her cunt and the other was hard and ready for Lucy's pussy.

"If you don't mind, but I'd rather you eat me. I don't want that rubber cock inside me!" Lucy said.

Rhoda moved slowly, unbuckling the formidable dick, until she was at the foot of the bed. Then she knelt forward and pressed her face to Lucy's pussy. Closing her eyes, she ran her tongue through the wetness and clamped her lips onto Lucy's clit.

Chapter 3

Lucy was waiting for her son when he got home later that evening. She had returned from Rhoda's apartment an hour earlier, which gave her plenty of time to knock off half a bottle of vodka mixed with a little orange juice.

The sound of her son's key in the door made her pulse quicken. Lucy adjusted the robe that she had slipped into so that it showed off her boobs. As a last touch, she yanked one side of the garment, until her dark-brown nipple popped into view. She was planning on giving Joey really something to look at.

Lucy didn't bother with a shower when she got home. As a matter of fact, she liked her body smelling like sex. Her soft skin was stained with both Rhoda's and her own juices. She was sure that Joey would approve of her eau de cunt.

Joey stood frozen inside the door, staring down the hall at his mother seated on the couch in the living room. Even from that distance, he could tell that she was drunk and being very careless about her clothes. He could see his mother's long, naked legs sexily crossed, showing off her firm thighs clear up to her crotch. Squinting, he could just about make out the sight of her dark, hard nipple poking around the folds of her robe.

"Hi, Kiddo," Lucy called out, surprised at how slurred her speech sounded.

"Hello, Mom," Joey replied unsteadily, closing the front door behind him and walking down the hallway towards the living room and his half-naked mother.

"How'd you spend the day, honey?" Lucy asked, lifting her glass up and taking a deep swallow.

"Oh ... I...was just hanging out...with some of the guys ...", he stammered, unable to concentrate on the words as his mother's nipple flashed hotly up at him. "We didn't do very much," he added, hesitant about telling his mother how he really spent the day.

After his mother's lurid performance, Joey spent Saturday afternoon watching skin flicks in a theater downtown. The inside of his tight jeans was crusted from dried spunk and he'd beat himself off through three adult films.

But all those fucking-and-sucking movies meant nothing compared to the sight of his own mother. As he walked into the room and sniffed the aroma of cunt that permeated the room, he felt his dormant snake coming back to life. He was beginning to feel that familiar churning in his balls as his eyes swept over her voluptuous body.

Lucy could clearly see the outline of her son's huge cock pressed against the front of his pants. She could even see some of the stains his cum had made in the material. She immediately thought about dropping down to her knees before her son and sucking the cloth clean, rubbing her face against the stiffness of Joey's rod at the same time.