Exchange Program Pt. 02

Story Info
Cami's fantasy summer continues.
2.9k words
4.45
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was thumping and so was my head from having way too many shots.

I left the bathroom door open which allowed light to spill out into the dark, quiet hall of the second floor. It was quite the contrast from the lively masquerade on the first floor.

I readjusted my tits so they sat perky and round in my silver strapless dress. The dress was Karlees, but she thought it looked better on me.

I felt wonderful, my inhibitions lowered tremendously making my body feel like jello and my brain slow. I stepped out into the quiet hallway and my phone buzzed in my hand. I stopped to look at what it could be. It was a message from my best friend, Krista-- a long one. My eyes could not focus for very long.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my mouth and an arm grabbing me from behind. I yelped and my heart seemed to skip a beat.

I was being pulled into the darkened game room. Light from the bay window painted a glow on the pool table which I was thrown onto. The surface was scratchy on my bare shoulders.

Nick's face became illuminated in the moonlight. A drunken smirk played on his beautiful face. My heart rate settled as I realized it was him.

It had been a few days since we last fucked or I fucked with his twin brother, John. I tried not to show my preference for their father Erick, but I was afraid it was obvious.

Truly, being here for a month already had turned me into a bigger sex fiend than I could have ever imagined. Sex with Karlee and Erick pushes me to my limits and it's exciting.

I've tried to make this a family affair with all 4 of them, but they have declined. Maybe it would be too much for me but honestly, I wouldn't mind being broken more.

Nick pulled up my dress and pulled me by my legs to the edge of the table. He moved my black thong over and his hand cupped my pussy. I could feel her getting wet as he licked his lips. He looked so hot in his button-up and tie. He moved his hair from his eyes as he put his head between my thighs and began sucking my clit.

The sensations were intense. In my drunken state, I was only focused on feelings and nothing else. I gave into everything and Nick loved that.

He began to finger my hole with 3 fingers. My pussy was already so sloppy from excitement. I couldn't stop being loud, even when Nick covered my mouth and slapped my face.

I pulled my dress down to free my tits and began to play with my nipples to add extra layers of sensations. Nick pulled his fingers out and pulled his pants down. His cock was at full attention and a wet spot was visible on his silk boxers.

I wanted to taste myself so I pulled him by his tie on top of me, crushing me with his lips. He tasted like rum and my juices. I feverishly kissed and bit at his face as my hands desperately pulled at his shirt and unbuttoned it as much as I could. I finally was able to pull the shirt off while leaving the tie on. Hot.

"God you're so fucking hot," he breathed at me while sliding his cock into my pulsing wet hole. It felt so good I thought I could cum right there.

I pulled his hair as he bared into me, pushing every inch of him inside me. I moaned and gasped desperately, not caring the felt was scratchy on my back.

He pulled me down on him, my legs wrapping around his waist so he was holding me up while I was still sitting on his penis. He thrust and bit at my neck making me yip.

He walked backward to the leather couch and sat down. This motion drove him deeper into me making my eyes roll back in my head. I bounced on him wildly, his dick going in and out of me with wet, squishing sounds. I began grinding on him, pushing his cock as far as it could go.

He tossed me off onto the couch beside him and quickly turned me over on my knees. With no hesitation, he plunged back into me with force. My moans kept getting louder but I didn't care. Surely the music was too loud for anyone to hear.

I felt his fingers playing around my asshole before pushing one, then two, fingers inside me.

I began to rub my clit and immediately felt an orgasm building inside of me. I began desperately riding his dick as he was thrusting both holes. My juices began flowing, hot and sticky. I felt the orgasm swell to the point I wanted to scream.

With a large thrust I felt the release, the flood of cunt juice ran down Nick's balls. My legs began to shake as he kept thrusting.

After the orgasm began to subside, Nick pulled out and turned around. I sat up and looked as well. I was alarmed when I saw 3 people standing in the doorway.

John stepped into the room. A shorter male and a slightly taller male followed.

"You didn't lie when you said you had a slut for use," the short one said in a British accent. He had stepped closer so his features came into view. He was wearing a grey suit and red loafers, his oval face was soft and glasses framed his brown eyes. His hair was a little shorter than the twins and spiked. He looked like a magazine cover advertisement.

For some reason I immediately became embarrassed. Even in my drunken state, I felt too exposed.

"How do you feel about sharing?" The other guy chimed in. His voice was deep and husky. He wore a polo over basic khakis. His shirt was tight to his frame. He was built bigger than the twins and the other guy, his arms were huge. He had a bit of a red beard that suited his face shape. It traveled up to his sideburns and his red hair was undercut with a slicked-back medium length. He looked like a hipster lumberjack- which I was highly attracted to.

John came up to me and lifted my face in his hand. My hair was already messy and I could tell my makeup was on the run. "You don't mind letting my boys have fun, do you,? " he said sweetly.

I wasn't sure what to say. John was pimping me out right now. I don't know these men. Do I need boundaries? They were hot but does that mean I need to give in to every fantasy? I felt hesitant.

"Of course, you don't close the door," John said abruptly, no longer waiting for my consent.

He spit in my face, catching me off guard. He pulled me up by my arm as his friends moved in like a pack of hungry hyenas.

Part of me wanted to say no. But another part of me wanted to give in--to be used like a whore.

The shorter one pulled my dress down and off my legs leaving me standing in my high heels. He pushed me down onto my knees so my face was level with his crotch. I reach out and unbutton his pants and pulled them down revealing his hardened dick.

It had a large girth and average length. He shaved his pubes, which is fine until it is stubbly. I began to work his cock in my hand pulling it to its full length before putting it in my mouth. It was easy to deep-throat but hard to hold my jaw open that wide. I began to gag as he pushed my head with his hand.

Tears began to stream down my face from gagging.

"Look at your face, what a beautiful little mess," he said as he pulled my hair out of my eyes. His accent was so hot. I wanted him to keep talking. He smeared my spit and sweat around my face. My eyes stung a little.

Abruptly, he pulled me off as the other guy grabbed my shoulders. He began to kiss me and bite my neck, almost sensually. I shivered with anticipation as I felt other hands grabbing and pulling at my body. Someone was between my legs with their hand.

Nick turned the lamp on in the corner. Now the room was brighter and I could see all around me.

The lumberjack threw me onto the couch on my back. He got down onto his knees and began to suck my clit. His tongue was pierced, which I had never experienced before. It was an interesting sensation especially when he stuck his tongue inside my hole.

I couldn't stop moaning. I was very much still drunk and now extremely excited as I had decided this would be fun.

He began to work his fingers inside one at a time. "John said you liked to take a fist huh? "

Soon enough his whole fist was inside my stretching hole. His fist was a bit larger than any of the others. I felt my pussy molding around his knuckles.

Since a month of being with the Overtons, they had gotten me quite used to fists in both holes.

I cried out in pleasure as John came behind the couch and held my legs up above my head. Lumberjack was fisting me violently, I thought my insides would tear. The pain was pleasurable.

I felt an orgasm begin to swell. My moans became more urgent, wanting. "Please make me cum!"

"You both were right, she's such a slut" the British guy said as he slapped my face. His voice combined with the slap sent my orgasm over the edge. I felt a rush of hot juices stream from my cunt as I let out a howl.

Before I was able to fully recover from orgasming, the British guy put me in doggy. I felt my asshole exposed as he fingered my ass. Lumberjack pushed his cock into my mouth and took pleasure to face fucking me himself.

The British guy shoved his dick into my ass. I yelped as he thrust in. He thrust relentlessly as lumberjack had his way with my mouth.

I felt a sheen of sweat break out over my body and my head started to spin.

They both stopped, the British guy abruptly pulling out of my ass so it made a "pop" sound. Lumberjack sat on the couch and helped me lower myself onto his rock-hard dick. I moaned as he filled my asshole with his girth.

He had me in reverse cowgirl, my legs spread wide over his. he pulled my hair roughly so my head bent back and he began kissing my neck. His hands were all over my tits and waist as he moved me up and down on his cock.

British guy occupied my sopping wet pussy. He began by putting his fist into me and pinching my clit. I felt so full with a fist in my pussy and a dick in my ass.

The wet squishing sounds were wonderful. My moans and screams were full of pleasure as they stretched both of my holes.

The British guy removed his fist and inserted his dick into my greedy hole. He grabbed my face with one hand and intensely stared into my eyes, which I found extremely hot.

"You're such a little fucking whore with two dicks inside you, " he spat in my face.

This aroused me greatly as I stared back into his eyes while they both pounded me relentlessly. I felt another orgasm begin as my moans and whines grew with it.

"Please fuck me harder!" I begged as my orgasm quickly climbed to its peak. Both of them ferociously began thrusting, "Please make me cum!" I screamed as Lumberjack tugged my hair.

I rubbed my clit quickly, my pussy a mess with my liquid. My orgasm exploded- fireworks inside my body. I began convulsing uncontrollably as their thrusting continued. I couldn't contain my screams and moans as I pushed to the edge with ongoing stimulation.

"Don't feel left out guys," the British one called to Nick and John.

I had almost forgotten they were spectators to this carnal affair. Nick came over and began rubbing my clit as John pulled my legs apart.

"We may have to reposition, " Lumberjack stated halting his thrusts.

I pushed the hair from my sweaty forehead. "I can't take much more, " I breathed. I felt on the verge of passing out from exhaustion.

"You'll take what we give you," the British guy scolded as he slapped my face.

It was a huge turn-on to feel violated and abused. John laid down on the couch and pulled me down onto his dick. I squeaked as I felt his length enter me with full force.

Lumberjack positioned himself behind me and I felt him begin to push his way into my pussy alongside John.

I grunted as I could feel his cock stretching my hole further. "Fuck!" I cursed through gritted teeth.

A British guy straddled me and lowered his cock into my ass. I couldn't believe I had two dicks in my pussy and one in my ass. My holes felt beyond stretched as they all began to thrust in and out of me.

My sloppy hole was queefing and squishing with almost every thrust. "Fuck all of you. " I chuckled breathlessly

"You're such a good little whore, " said John as he grabbed my face and forced me to look into his beautiful moss eyes.

It felt intimate yet made me feel like such a whore. It was almost as if everything faded and all I could comprehend was pleasure and his eyes making me feel like the most important girl in the world.

I felt overwhelmed with pleasure and an orgasm quickly built and I climaxed immediately.

"Goddamn John, " I moaned. It was accidental, and I almost felt embarrassed. It wasn't the first time I had said one of the twins' names during sex, but it seemed strange since there were two other dicks inside me of which I didn't know their names.

John eased my embarrassment by kissing me and squeezing my nipples tightly enough to make me scream.

Nick was then in front of me and shoved his dick in my face. I quickly put it in my mouth. I didn't want him to feel left out. I let his girth fill up my mouth as I pushed him into my throat. I licked and swirled my tongue around his tip making his dick dance and convulse.

The room was filled with moans and cries of pleasure as each guy thrust quickly and with great need.

"I'm going to cum in your tight little ass," the British guy called as his thrusts and grunts became quicker and harder, making me moan with each pounding.

Soon, I felt his warm cum filling my ass as his movements slowed. I could feel cum ooze out of my worn-out hole as he pulled out quickly.

Nick expectantly took his place inside my ass. I whined as his huge cock slid easily into my gaping hole.

"I just wanted you to have more cum, " he said as he thrust quickly and roughly. I felt his warm load adding to the cum already in my guts.

I could feel my asshole gaping wide as he pulled out of me.

"What's it feel like to be so full of cum and used up. " John mused into my ear as he pulled me down further into him. "I'm going to fill your pussy full. "

Lumberjack already began to thrust harder. "Look at this cum slut. Let's fill her up like a good little bitch."

I was violently fucked. My cunt stretched as far as it could go. Lumberjack came first, I felt his movements slow and his cum shooting into my cervix.

He pulled out leaving my pussy gaped and queefing with John's pounding. I felt I could finally relax. My asshole was aching.

I put my hands in John's hair and he grabbed my tiny waist with his hands pushing me down further so that I took every inch of him. He and I locked eyes again. I swear the twins know I'm a slut for eye contact. I pulled my head to him so our foreheads were touching.

With our eyes still locked, our grinding became more desperate. The feeling of our sweaty bodies and his hair in my hands made the sensations more sensual.

John let out a primal grunt as he thrust one last time before cumming hard into my pussy. I felt his hot cum run down my leg as my body collapsed on top of his.

I was panting heavily as he rolled me off of him and stood up. Each guy was putting their clothes back on.

"Goddamn you John," I scolded through breaths. "You could at least tell me your names' I stated looking over at the two strange men who just had their way with me.

"I'm Derrick," said the British one

"I'm Chase, " smiled Lumberjack.

"Well, don't be strangers. " I replied as I looked them up and down hungrily.

Hopefully, Nick and John didn't mind me spending one on one time with their friends in the future.