Exclusive Enterprise Pt. 03

Story Info
A 300% Return on Investment is pretty darn good...
12.4k words
4.86
4.5k
2
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exclusive Enterprise: Shadow Money

~~ Minneapolis, Minnesota, September 2068 ~~

The night after meeting Sam, Juni went home alone. Not because she didn't want to bring Sam home because it triggered all her baby girl serving instinct, but because she wanted to talk to someone else first. She waited patiently for the time to turn, then dialed a familiar number. "Master William... it's so good to hear your voice." She paused, then continued, "Can I... can we talk and I get your advice?"

"Of course, little one. You can always talk to me. Always," his voice was warm and earnest.

"I...," she paced the living room, then wrapped her arms around her stuffie and curled up on the couch. "Red introduced me to someone today..." She started softly, "And... she said she was going to seduce me...and..." her breathing hitched. "I don't know what to do, she's... intense. She said she'd back off if I said 'no' though."

"That is a good sign," he murmured already aching but trying to hide it in his voice. "So the first thing is that she was introduced to you by Isabella. She is someone you know. Do you trust her?" he asked softly.

"I... yes," she said softly, "Red wouldn't do anything that would harm me but..." she trailed off. "It's kind of... intimidating. She's so bright and bold and... she looks at me like I'm water in a desert." Her voice softened and her breath hitched, "And she promised to help me find a Daddy and Master to join us."

"Isn't that what you said you wanted?" he asked softly.

She was quiet for several moments, squeezing her stuffie tightly, "Yes because I need it but... I don't..." she trailed off and her breathing hitched. "I don't want to lose you."

"Oh, little one. I'm not going anywhere. You have me. I'll always be here for you. No matter what," he said, hoping he sounded reassuring even as his heart was breaking.

"Promise? I won't let her seduce me if you tell me not to. You're my friend first."

"And I'm a friend that wants you to be happy and have what you need," he assured her. Even if that did not include him in the way that he longed for.

"OK," she sighed softly, hiding her tears in her stuffie. "So tell me how work is going? How's Kaia doing back in Seattle?" She changed the subject, hiding her pain until after they were off the phone.

"She misses you. She used to be all zoomy when I came home and now she sees you're not there and she just sulks. It's kind of endearing actually. She's a good judge of character, Kaia. Truth be told, I think it's time for me to find my way out of Seattle after these contracts are done. And I was wondering if... You might be OK with me looking at Minneapolis," he murmured hesitantly.

"That sounds perfect," she responded excitedly, "You can come here and stay with me. And meet Sam and spend time with us. And you can bring Kaia and she can zoom in my backyard again. It'll be perfect." She giggle-squeaked despite her sadness, "I'd really like having you close again. I miss you when you're not around."

The next hour was spent talking, then when she let him go, she allowed herself to grieve into the stuffie in her arms. He didn't even want her, she was so stupid for falling in love with him. She would let Sam seduce her and hope that she wasn't so broken as to drive her away too.

Samantha was waiting by the door when she arrived. She was holding a stuffed animal under one arm. When she saw Juniper approach she pushed off the walk and walked over to her. "Hey, baby girl." She presented her the stuffed animal, "For you."

Juniper looked up at her, and her lower lip trembled, "Thank you." Sam looked at her in concern and then tugged her forward into her chest. Her arms enfolded Juniper in a warm, tight hug. "Who do I need to bury, baby girl? Nobody should be making you so sad without punishment."

"Nobody," Juniper sniffed, "Just... scared I'm going to drive you away too."

Sam growled slightly, then picked Juniper up and carried her into a small room, and pressed her against the wall. "I'm going to kiss you unless you tell me to stop. You can't drive me away because I'm choosing you. I'm choosing to love you. You just have to choose me. And when we find our Daddy and Master, we'll choose him too. That's what love is, choice." She cupped Juniper under the chin. "The only way you're getting rid of me is if you tell me 'no', and that you don't want this."

Juniper squeaked softly, and Samantha's expression melted at how adorable she was, "Yes, Mistress. Your baby girl, Mistress."

"Good," Samantha dipped her head in and captured her mouth in a firm, wet kiss. She slid her hand to grip the back of Juniper's head, holding her captive as she kissed her. When she finally lifted her head, "Mine! I've been wanting to do that since yesterday. Everything is still at your pace, baby girl."

"OK," Juni said softly. She was quiet for a few moments. "How do you feel about dogs?"

"As long as they're not in my bedroom, I like them fine," Sam said.

"OK, one of my best friends is in a wheelchair, and he's got a service dog. He's got a prosthetic when he needs it, but he stays with me when he comes into town."

"Not a problem, I'm not going to take you away from anyone unless they're toxic, and then my 'taking away' would be a bit more on the permanent side," Sam said softly, holding her gently.

"I don't want you to do anything that would get you in trouble because of me," Juni said firmly after a moment.

"I promise I won't do anything that will get me in trouble." She cupped Juniper's chin, "Unless it's to protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you again. I'm protective and possessive. You're mine, and while I'll share you with your friends, and our future Daddy and Master. I won't share you with people that will hurt you."

"Ok," Juni agreed quickly, getting a pleased smile and another, hot, passionate kiss. "I need to get into work."

"I'll allow it, but I'd like to take you to lunch, and hopefully dinner," Samantha said.

"Yes, Mistress," Juni responded.

They had lunch at the plant and then Sam took her out to an Indian restaurant for dinner. "Have you ever had Indian food?" she asked.

"Not in a while, Mistress," Juni gave her a small smile. "I enjoy it though."

Sam smiled, "I'm glad. I always want to ensure that you enjoy the things we do," Sam said in a leading way.

"I promise to tell you if I don't?" Juni squeaked out softly in an almost questioning tone.

She reached out and began to pet Juni's hair. "Such a good little girl," she almost purred, radiating her approval.

Juniper melted into the pet and stuck her head under Sam's hand, "Your touch feels warm and wonderful. Like Master William's touch. I love it when he pets my head."

"Oh?" Samantha asked, leadingly, then listened as Juniper talked about William. A small bemused smile on her lips at how much Juniper told her. She resolved to be nice to William unless he broke Juniper's heart.

The restaurant was a small out-of-the-way buffet place. Samantha paid, then stayed close to Juni. At her coaxing, she started to tell Juni about herself. Her time in the service working with Vince in SpecOps as a sniper, then the shift to the public sector as a P.I. "Vince is a good man, it was fun watching him fall head over heels with a woman he hadn't even met yet. Red was his Angel. I was happy when I heard they found each other. I was even happier when he called me up and offered me a job."

"He seems nice," Juni offered softly.

"He can be, of course, he can be a royal asshole too." She winked at Juni, "Now, tell me about you, my pretty little girl."

Juni in turn told her about the trips and joining Moorwind Industries. It was nearing time for dessert when her phone chirped, "It's Master William, we always talk at this time." She looked fretful.

"So answer it, I'll get your dessert and you can talk to him while eating it, then I'll drive you back to work so you can drive home."

"OK," Juni said, then answered the phone, "Hello, Master William." Samantha rose to get her dessert, her heart jolted slightly at how loving her voice sounded on the phone to him. She would see how he reacted to her presence when he visited and then make plans. Her eyes narrowed slightly, she wasn't going to give Juni up, but maybe... Maybe they could work together.

"Hello, little one. How was your day?" he asked softly, listening to how happy her voice sounded. He was glad that she was happy. That was all he wanted for her.

"Good," she said excitedly, "Samantha and I are having dinner, she used to work with Master Vince as a sniper and was telling me stories about Master Vince in the service." She giggled softly, "We're at Ten's buffet. I'll bring you here next time you visit. I mean, if you like Indian food."

"I'm not picky, little one. Remember? I'd be happy to try anyplace you want to take me to. I'll even buy," he said.

"OK," she giggled, "Thank you, Mistress," she smiled up at Sam who returned with a small bowl of pudding for her. "Mistress brought me pudding. She said she likes dogs, so you're still going to stay with me when you come to Minneapolis."

"Baby girl, I don't live with you yet, but yes, your friend will always be welcome." He could hear Sam's calm, soft voice over the phone.

He smiled, though it was bittersweet. "Of course, little one. Kaia would never forgive me otherwise," he teased softly, though his heart really wasn't behind it.

"Because Kaia loves me," she said with a soft giggle. "So when are you coming back next?"

"It looks like I've got a gap in recording in about a week and a half. I could fly out on Thursday and I wouldn't have to fly back until the following Monday...," he offered.

"Perfect, so we'll pick you up, Master William. I can't wait. I'll prepare your room and you and Kaia get to meet Mistress." She looked up, "Mistress, Master William will be out in a week and a half."

"Sounds perfect, baby girl." Samantha responded and kissed her forehead, "Talk with your Master William, I'm going to finish eating then get the check."

The two of them talked for another ten minutes before he let her go so that she could return home. As was their custom, he promised that they'd talk again the next day. When he hung up, he set the phone down on his end table and wheeled into his bedroom, crawling into bed and weeping bitterly, cursing his cowardice. Kaia climbed into bed with him and shoved her nose under his arm until he held her against his body as he sobbed. Finally falling asleep from exhaustion.

His arrival in Minnesota was without much fanfare, but this time two women were picking him up. Sam stood back slightly, allowing Juni to greet him happily. She promptly climbed into his lap and tucked into his chest. Sam watched with calm, calculating eyes. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Master William. Juni's told me a lot about you." She stepped forward to take his hand, then leaned in to hug him too.

"Samantha... It's my pleasure. Thank you for caring for m... little one here," he said, biting back the instinct to call her his. She wasn't his and he was stupid to think that she ever could have been. "How are you finding Minneapolis?"

"So far so good," she smiled at him, "Now, baby girl has planned a fantastic dinner for the three of us, so why don't we get loaded up and go home?" She led them out to Genevive, moving to flank Juni on the outside and carrying the bags in one hand. "She's been very excited about your visit."

"She isn't the only one. I enjoy my job. I do. I've been remarkably blessed to have something to move to after my accident. But... There's nothing in Seattle to keep me. My friends are all elsewhere. Michael and Annabelle and Juni here... Even my new business partners, Tanner and his Juniper, Vince and his Isabella are in California." He paused, then smiled in an almost forlorn kind of way. "I guess it was time to start considering something else. I presume she told you that I'm looking to move out this way once my contracts are finished?"

"Yes," Samantha agreed as she helped lock him into the van. "We should all just move in together. You belong here in Minnesota with Michael, Annabelle, Juni, and I."

He chuckled, "That would be a sight. The five of us with their three little rugrats running around and Kaia. Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me..."

"Well I'm not living with Michael and Annabelle," Sam wrinkled her nose, "Just you, Juni, and Kaia. I can handle children, but slowly and in small doses. The military didn't train me with children, but Juni promised to help me."

"I was teasing. Well... mostly. That many people and kids would be a disaster." He paused, "The three of us? I mean... I wouldn't want to get in the way...," he murmured, glancing between them.

"You won't Master William," Juni said excitedly.

"See, you won't Master William," Sam repeated, her eyes lifting to look in the rear view from the passenger side. It was a steady, solid gaze filled with weight. She turned to smile at Juni. "It'll be a wonderful time, baby girl. I promise."

"All right, you two. You win," he smiled wryly.

"Good boy," Samantha said drolly, "I like to win. We'll discuss my prize later." Her eyes pinned him again, the same steady gaze. "Baby girl, when we get in, why don't you take Kaia to the backyard? I want to have a conversation with Master William to clear up some things."

"I..." she squeaked, "You promised that we got to keep him."

"I did indeed, baby girl. And I'm not breaking that promise, just discovering some new information." She leaned over and kissed Juniper on the forehead. "I promise, your Master William will be hale, hearty, and whole and there will be no problems."

"Why do I feel like I'm about to be scolded or... bought at an auction or something?" he mused in the back seat, a brow raised in confusion.

"Or something," Samantha said, then smiled at him, "Don't worry, nothing bad."

"Nothing bad, eh?" he said, putting on his best Minnesota Swede accent.

"Nothing bad," she nodded as they pulled into the driveway. The two ladies got out of the front, and while Juni took Kaia she started helping unhook him so he could wheel out. "I don't want you to feel trapped by me when we have our conversation."

"That sounds... ominous...," he said with an almost nervous chuckle.

She was silent for a long moment, waiting to make sure Juni was out of sight. "So how long have you been in love with Juni?"

"In love? I...," he trailed off looking at the steel in her eyes. What was it with ex-military people, he wondered, that gave them all the ability to dish out that glare like it was nothing? He sighed. "Since the second night. We had dinner after we started meeting to flesh out this club network... concept."

"Fucking squeak of her is too damn adorable," Samantha offered, "Pretty much stole my heart day one."

"God damn kryptonite is what it is. Never stood a chance...," he said.

"Well, you know what that means for you and me right?" Samantha asked as she leaned against the van.

"I... I know what Juni wants..., but... I won't force myself on anyone. And I won't be anyone's consolation prize. Not after...," he trailed off, a hitch in his voice.

"I know what Juni wants too," Samantha responded. "She loves you too," she smirked slightly.

"I don't think she understands just how much... work... it is, taking care of a cripple. I'd never forgive myself if she came to resent me."

"Mmm," Samantha nodded, "Very sage, very wise... very wrong. She loves you, and when you love someone, helping them isn't work." She raised a brow, "You've managed to live on your own for a long time now, which means you're not completely helpless. So while a few things would change, it doesn't mean she would think it was too much work." She paused, then tilted her head, "Of course, she wouldn't be alone, because I'd be right beside her to help take care of you." She smirked into his eyes.

"But I don't want to trap you either. You care for her. I could hear it in her voice, and yours. I'm... Well, you don't even know me," he pointed out.

She pondered, "Fair, I don't know you, but I know of you. I know that there is a baby girl in that house that's desperately in love with you. One that I would gleefully move heaven, earth, and hell just to see her smile. I know that having you come here has made her light up like the stars in the sky." She paused, "I know that you've lost a leg, but have a prosthetic that you don't wear often. I also know that you feel yourself a burden because of a former bedroom slave."

She paused, "Now, I can logic at you until doomsday, and would eventually win because I have been trained by the best. But, to cut to the quick chase. I, my fine friend, am a grown-ass adult. I can bench press more than you weigh. If I choose to offer to be yours, then that's MY choice and there isn't a damn thing you can do, except to accept or reject it. So, why don't we spend this weekend, you're here, getting to know each other in Juni's wonderful company and figure out if we can work together to become a trifecta."

His mouth fell open, stunned at the way she sliced through all of his arguments so quickly including the ones he had not yet voiced. "Get to know each other?" he asked softly, his voice filled with a bizarre mix of disbelief and hope.

"Well yeah," she shrugged, "I figured it'd be better to take it slow rather than wake you in the morning with the two of us naked in your bed and baby girl pinned between us."

He coughed then, blushing furiously under his salt and pepper beard. "Er... yeah. That's probably better, yes."

"Don't worry, when you're ready I'll show you all her sweet spots that make her squeal. You're going to melt and love it." She picked up his suitcases, "Shall we go inside before Juni comes to rescue you?"

He looked at her for a moment, then asked softly, his voice laced with layers of meaning. "Does... I need to be rescued... from you?"

"Mmm, no, I don't think so. I'm not going to be inappropriate with you... yet. I figure we'll probably wait at least a couple of visits before I show you how good I am at worship, Master," she winked at him as she led him into the house, finally adding softly, "...probably."

He wheeled behind her, so many thoughts and hopes swirling in his brain like a tornado. He was willing his hardness to go down but it wasn't cooperating as he thought about these two women that were both suggesting that they wanted to be with him and each other. It was, in a word, surreal.

By the time he got inside, his suitcases were on his bed and Samantha had hugged Juni and was whispering in her ear, looking at him with those eyes. Juni looked up at her, her eyes wide, "Really?"

"Really, really. He was just trying to protect you," she responded. She patted Juniper on the rear firmly, "Go, see if I'm right."

Juniper came over, then promptly climbed into his lap and cuddled into his chest, "Welcome home, Daddy."

William's breath caught in his throat as he looked at her. His eyes filled with tears and his arms slid around her clinging to her. His lips found her forehead and he kissed her before breathing, "Oh... little one. I thought...," he trailed off, not even able to finish the thought from being so choked up.

"I love you, Daddy," she said softly, and tucked into him again. "And I love Mistress. And she said we'd try to figure out how to be a trifecta together..." she quietly asked, "Is... is that something you want, Daddy?"

"I want to be with you, little one. She and I are going to... get to know one another this weekend. We will try. I will try... because... I love you too," he breathed.

She squeaked happily and snuggled into his chest. She moved his hand to her head for pets. Then Sam walked over and joined them, wrapping them in a hug. "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. We'll figure it out, together. We'll just have to keep choosing each other every day."