Excuses

Story Info
Siblings don't have an excuse.
2.7k words
4.37
40.6k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
137 Followers

Excuses

(This is a work of fiction, all characters are assumed to be above legal age. Any resemblance to real persons or events is purely coincidental.)

It's late. My friends all went and hung out at a party tonight, but I wanted to stay home. I had my reasons, and now it is late, later than I'm supposed to be up, even on a Friday.

But it's not my fault. Mom and Dad are having sex in their bedroom. Not real loud, but loud enough for me to hear.

If it were just the noise, I could sleep through it.

Mom and Dad always say sex is a part of life, and a nice part, too, so there's no reason to hide it. But I wonder what they'd say if they knew that right now, I'm rubbing my dick through my PJs while I listen to them. Or if they knew that I'm trying to picture what they're doing in my head. I've seen both of them naked enough times that I can imagine it pretty clearly. Maybe Dad is pushing it really hard into Mom from behind; he has a pretty big dick, and I know Mom loves it when he really shoves it in like that. Or maybe Mom is sitting on her dresser, with her arms and legs wrapped around Dad and moaning while he hammers her pussy. Maybe she's on top of him, letting him squeeze her big boobs while she goes up and down on his dick.

It's not just listening to them or picturing them that's making me horny. It's not even imagining being Dad, shoving that big dick into Mom and watching her boobs swing and hearing her moan. It's because of what else usually happens on nights like this.

I hear my bedroom door slowly creaking open. I know who it is, so I just stay where I am, lying on my back with my hand on my crotch.

"Joey?" I hear my sister whisper. Then, as she opens the door wider and the light from the hallway falls across my bed, she says, "Oh, you're awake."

Karen almost always comes into my room when Mom and Dad are having sex. And we kind of do the same thing every time, so I'm not surprised when she closes the door behind her, walks over to my bed, and sits down next to me. Or when her hand slips right under mine and over my pajama bottoms--and the erect dick inside them.

"Aw, it's all hard," she says, like a mom who's just seen that her kid has a boo-boo. "Does it hurt when it gets like this?"

She's one year younger than me, so sometimes she likes to talk to me like I'm a little kid. I don't really mind. And even though she's asked me the question like a dozen times, I always say the same thing.

"Sometimes."

She starts rubbing it. She's not any better at it than I am, but it still feels nicer when she does it.

"Can I touch your boobies?" I say. I've been saying that since the first time; I guess her rubbing my dick made me braver than usual. And it gives her an excuse to do the next thing she's going to do.

"Sure," she says. Then she stands up and pulls off her nightgown. Most of the time she wears underwear under it, but when she comes into my room on these nights, she never does. So, when she sits down again, she's totally naked.

Karen is really pretty when she's naked. Her boobs aren't really big; they're just big enough to fit in my hand. Her tummy is flat and feels really smooth. And because it's nighttime, her straight brown hair is down, hanging around her face.

"There," she says. "Oh, but it's not fair if you're not naked, too."

"Okay," I say, like always.

And like always, I put my arms over my head and sit up a little so she can pull my pajama top off. Then I push my hips up in the air so she can do the bottoms. As soon as we're done with that, her hand is right back on my dick, this time with no pajamas in the way.

"It's SO hard," she says, rubbing and rubbing it as I reach up to touch and play with her soft boobies and hard nipples. "When it gets hard like this, do you ever think about putting it inside a girl?"

"Uh-huh," I say. "All the time." I'm breathing a little harder now.

"That's okay," Karen says, like she wants to make sure I don't feel bad about it. "It's natural for boys to want to do that. It's just part of their instincts."

"Uh-huh," I say again. She's got her whole hand around my dick now, moving up and down real slow, and I'm squeezing her boobies again and again with both hands. They feel so amazing.

Then, like always, I say, "What about girls?"

It's like we're taking turns. She says something that gives me an excuse to do what I want to do, and then I say something that gives her an excuse to do what she wants to do.

I only have a twin bed, but I was pretty much on one side of it when Karen came in, so there's enough room for her to lie down next to me. Which she does.

"Girls have instincts too," she says, almost whispering in my ear. "When a girl is with a boy she really likes, a boy who makes her get all wet down there, she gets this urge to open her legs wide."

She does it even while she's saying it. It's dark in the room, but her skin is pale enough that if I raise my head, I can see her legs move apart and see the darker place between them, and the little fluffy patch of hair above it.

"She can't really help it," Karen continues. "Her body needs the boy to put his thing in her, and it doesn't matter what the rest of her wants."

Now she gets to the part I can barely stand waiting for.

"And it's the same for the boy," she says. "When a girl spreads her legs for him like that, he HAS to put his thing in her. It doesn't matter who the girl is; even if she's his sister, the boy's body will make him push his dick inside her. He doesn't have a choice."

I move on top of her. Her body is really warm and soft. I can feel the heat between her legs, and it's like my dick just goes right towards it, until it finds the place where she's hot and wet and open. And when my dick touches it, it feels like it opens even wider, like it WANTS my dick inside.

"I have to," I whisper, like I'm apologizing. Then I push it into her.

"Uuhhhh!" Karen gasps, and I can't help but moan at how good it feels to slide my dick into her. Mom and Dad are still at it, so they won't hear anything.

Almost right away, I start pushing it in and out. Slowly, right now, but I know that won't last.

"I- I can't help it," I gasp. And it's pretty much true; every time my dick moves even a little inside her, it feels so good that I just want to move it more and more.

"It's okay," Karen says. I feel her pushing against me every time I push into her. "Boys can't help themselves. When they're inside a girl, they have to start fucking her, even if they try really hard not to, even if it's inside their own sister."

I start doing it a little harder, trying to get farther inside. Karen moves harder against me, too, helping me go deeper in. Her nipples are so swollen and hard that I can feel them pressing against my chest as I keep pushing into her. It all feels really good, but I still remember that it's my turn to talk.

"If we keep going Karen," I breathe, "I'm gonna cum." She taught me that word.

"You shouldn't cum inside me," Karen gasps. "I could get pregnant."

I start pushing a little faster. I have to, because I know what she's going to say next, and it makes me so horny I could die.

"But you probably can't help it Joey," Karen moans. "A boy's instinct is to cum inside the girl, deep inside, deep as he can go. And a girl's instinct is to open wide, open her legs and her pussy and her womb, so that when he cums in her, it'll go way up inside her and make a baby in her."

Karen's panting now. And thinking about cumming way up inside her has got me panting, too.

"I can't stop Karen," I gasp, almost whimpering, like I'm helpless to do anything but what my body wants. Maybe I am. "I have to cum inside you...Even if...you don't want me to...I HAVE to."

"It's not your fault Joey," Karen whines, thrusting harder and faster against me, and I can't help but do the same. "Your body...wants me pregnant Joey... with your baby...And I'm so...OPEN inside...your cum...will go...right up...into...my womb..."

I start fucking her as hard and fast as I can. Karen grunts "Uh!" every time I shove it in, which just makes me keep going, trying to do it even harder.

"I have to cum inside you Karen!" I pant desperately. "I HAVE to!"

"Yes!" she cries, and her hands grip my hips to help me get deeper in when I push. "You have to Joey! You have to cum inside me Joey!"

I shove my dick into her as far as it will possibly go and then I cum, growling through my gritted teeth to keep from screaming. I feel the cum shooting out of me and way up inside my sister Karen, squirting into her hard, again and again.

"I'm cumming Karen!" I groan into her ear, while my body tries to force me even farther into her, to inject my cum even deeper inside her. "I'm cumming IN you sis!"

Karen makes a sound, "NNNNNNGH!" like she's screaming with her mouth closed. Her legs go around me tight, and it's like I'm trying to force my cum out harder, make it go in deeper. And now I know that everything she says when we do this is true, because it's like I can FEEL her womb opening up for me, opening wide like it's begging for my cum, every drop of it, and all I want to do is pump it full, so full that her tummy swells, so full that she can't help but get pregnant.

It finally ends, and I fall onto her, feeling her chest move against mine as we gasp for breath. It takes a while before I can get enough air to talk.

"I came inside you Karen," I gasp, pant, whimper. "I came so MUCH..."

"It's all right Joey," she breathes, stroking my hair. Her legs are still wrapped around me, holding me inside her. "You couldn't help it."

A minute goes by, and my dick slips out of her. My head is a little clearer now.

The first time we did this, my sister said all the same things she did this time. But I didn't really think about them very much then. I was mostly thinking about how a pretty girl was showing me her naked body, and rubbing my dick, and letting me play with her boobies and put my dick in her hot, wet, wide-open pussy, and how I didn't even mind that that girl was my sister Karen.

But every time since, I've been listening more to what she says while we do it. And maybe this is weird, but the things she says are making me both more and more scared and more and more horny every time.

Right now, I'm not as horny as I was a few minutes ago, so I guess it's mainly the scared that makes me say something I've never said on one of these nights before.

"Karen?" I say. "What if...What if you DO get pregnant?"

She takes a deep, gasping breath.

"Oh Joey, that would be so wrong," she says, rubbing my back like she needs to comfort me.

She lifts her head and kisses me gently on the lips. Then she starts kissing my cheek, working her way back to my ear, talking softly between each kiss.

"I'm so bad for coming in here and taking off my clothes for my own brother Joey...

"It's so terrible that you want to see your own sister Karen naked and touch her body...

"I shouldn't keep letting you fuck me Joey...

"You shouldn't keep cumming inside me Joey...

"We take such a huge, awful risk every time Joey...

"And I'm not on ANY birth control AT ALL..."

Karen's kissing and sucking and licking my neck now, and it feels like my turn to talk. But my dick is getting hard again, and the things I say aren't exactly what I was planning to say.

"It's really bad what we're doing, brother and sister," I whisper. "I know I should stop putting my dick inside you, even though my whole body screams for me to do it, to shove it in you and fuck and fuck and fuck."

She stops kissing and licking my neck and puts her lips to my ear. I can feel her warm breath when she talks.

"I know," she whimpers. "I have to stop spreading my legs for my brother and pulling you inside me and thrusting my hips against you to push you in deeper, even when my pussy is aching so much for your beautiful dick that I could cry."

I can feel that heat again, between her legs. My dick wants it.

"If I keep cumming inside you Karen," I breathe, "you're gonna get pregnant. I've got to stop doing that, even though my dick is BURNING to get into you, all the way in, and my balls feel all full and swollen because they're making more and more cum to shoot into you, and they just keep making it even when I want them to stop, because all my body wants to do is FLOOD you with all that cum and make you have my baby, Karen."

"It's so hard," she whines, and I swear she sounds like she's almost crying. "It's SO hard not to let you do that when my womb is begging for your cum, begging for your baby, and it doesn't CARE what I want."

I'm completely hard now. I can't wait another second--I shove it back into Karen, making her body shudder under me as she gasps.

"I have to," I say, growling like an animal as I start pushing it into her again. "I have to fuck you..."

"I know Joey." She still sounds like she's going to cry, even though she's fucking her hips up against me. "You can't help it..."

I push it in deeper. "I have to keep fucking you...again and again...I can't stop..."

Her hips push harder, her body wanting the whole length of my dick in her.

"Cumming inside me..." she moans, "...right into my womb...over and over...all night..."

I fuck harder. "I can't stop...until...I put...a baby...inside you sis..."

"There's nothing...we can do...but fuck...and fuck...until I'm pregnant... Joey"

"You have...to take it," I grunt, fucking Karen even harder. "You have to...take my cock...and my cum...and my baby...You HAVE to..."

"I HAVE to... my brothers cum... my brother's baby" she whimpers, spreading her legs as wide as she possibly can.

Maybe when we started, it was just something we said, a lie we told to make ourselves feel better about doing something so wrong. But not anymore.

Now I'm going to make my sister Karen pregnant. I'm going to put my baby in her open, pleading womb. Even if it takes all night.

I can't help it. Karen can't help it either!

Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
137 Followers