Executive Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around slowly Miss Johnson!" Julia motioned for the gorgeous naked little beauty to make a little pirouette. "Your very attractive Miss Johnson your lover must be a very happy man..." There was no hiding the shock that flared in the young girl's eyes. "...a woman?" Julia cocked her head and smiled into the young beauty's eyes.

%%%%%

Alexander Merchant had watched on the CCT screen as Julia masterfully dominate Miss Angela Johnson, playing on the girl's desperate desire and need for the coveted paid internship and her obviously submissive nature. But now it was time for him to do more than just watch Julia as she had talked and cajoled the innocent young beauty out of every last stitch of her clothing.

%%%%%

"Julia." Alex called as he entered his wife's office.

"Miss Johnson." Alex cordially greeted the scandalized and naked young beauty.

"Alex!!" Julia squealed like an excited schoolgirl as she tossed aside the panties she had been offering to Angela and threw her arms around her husband's neck. The Merchant's were between Angela, the panties and the door leaving the young beauty no avenue of escape.

"I do believe Miss Johnson has potential Alex. Miss Gleason is getting her proper attire." Julia and Alex Merchant discussed Angela as If she wasn't even there. Her avenues of escape cut off and when she went to reach for some of her clothing Julia coolly stated. "Did I say you could move Miss Johnson!"

"But..." Angela managed to squeak.

"Miss Johnson!" Julia had stripped Angela Johnson of everything of her old life, well at least all the outward trappings. Alex looked at the naked young beauty as she stood before them her dainty hands balled at her side. He leisurely took in every inch of her gorgeous young body. Now that she had been stripped of her past trappings it was time to remold this young innocent to their desires. Julia and Alex let Angela stand there in all her naked glory in a deafening silence until a soft knock came at the office door.

"Enter!" Julia commanded and Miss Gleason followed by Miss Carson briskly entered. Miss Gleason brought a corset, black thigh high hose, garters, and a pair of stylish black pumps with a higher heel than Angela had probably ever worn. Miss Carson was carrying a pale dove grey business suite and a white silk blouse. Neither woman paid the slightest attention to the fact that Angela was standing stark naked in the middle of Julia Merchant's office. It was if finding her naked as the day she was born here in public was the most natural thing in the world.

"Your panties Miss Johnson." Julia gracefully knelt before the naked young beauty and she held the scandalous little black lace boy short panties open before Angela for her to step into. "Well Miss Johnson...I am waiting".

The little chestnut haired beauty was visible trembling as she lifted first one dainty little foot and then the other into the scandalous little black panties that Julia Merchant held open for her. The older woman's hands slowly, sensual, began to slide the naughty little lacey black panties up the long sculptured columns of Angela's shapely leg. Julia's hands seductively caressed the sensual curve of the trembling young beauty's calves; her hot moist breath bathed the soft velvet flawless perfection of Angela's inner thighs. Julia smiled wickedly as the dark fleece of her Mon's dance in her hot moist breath. Julia slowly stood in a slow, sinuous, graceful, motion; her body caressing their young protégé's as she did so. Mrs. Merchant could see the obvious relief in the girl's eyes that finally her naked little pussy was once more hidden from their view.

"Stockings!" Immediately Miss Gleason handed the 'Mistress' the nude thigh high hose. Again Julia knelt before the young girl and then smiled up into her wide innocent eyes. "Miss Johnson your foot!"

Alex leaned against his wife's desk as he watched her sensual seduction of the young innocent as she began to roll the first stocking up the girl's shapely leg. Alex wondered just how aroused this young innocent would be by the time Julia smooth both stockings into place.

There was an imperious aspect to Alex Merchant's casual posture as he savored the slow subtitle seduction of the innocent dark haired innocent as Julia now slowly rolled the thigh high stocking up her shapely firm young leg. The sweet sensual fragrance of Angela's innocent arousal was intoxicating. By the time that Julia had smoothed the stocking in place the girl's breathing was coming in short little staggered gasps. Alex saw that wicked little smile as she held out her hand for the other thigh stocking. "Miss Johnson your foot my dear."

Both Julia and Alex Merchant had no doubt that Miss Angela Johnson would do as she was told. Oh she may convince herself she was doing it for that paid internship that she had to do whatever they asked because she had to pay off her crushing student loan debt. Yet that wicked little smile that bowed Julia moist ripe lips was fueled by the fact that Julia knew that this young beauty was a natural submissive eager to please , and eager to be cherished. Julia's fingers smoothed the stocking into place her finger tips lazily caressing Angela's inner thigh her breath, hot, moist and so sensually seductive washed over the young innocents black lace covered pussy. Again Julia slowly, seductively, rose, her lithe body sensually caressing Angela's as she stood.

"Bra!"

"Wait!...A moment Julia." Julia cocked her head ever so slightly curious to see what Alex was up to.

"Slowly turn around Miss Johnson." Alex waited for the young blushing Miss to do as she had been directed. "Julia Our Miss Johnson has no need of a bra my dear it would be like defacing a work of Art." Julia nodded her agreement and waited to see what the young innocent would do at this turn of events.

"Miss Johnson..." Julia scolding intoned when Angela crossed her arms over her firm young breasts, followed by a stern look of disappointment. Julia's cool dark hazel eyes eloquent in their silent command for the young beauty to once more drop her arms to her side.

"Corset ... Arms straight out to the side Miss Johnson!" Julia reached around young Angela her strong firm body pressed to the young girl's. Slowly Julia began to fasten the eyes and hooks of the corset until at last Angela snugly caressed by the garment. "Alex be so kind as to lace Miss Johnson up".

Alex Merchant stepped up behind the young beauty and began to draw the laces of her corset even tighter. The stray wisps of hair at the nape of her neck danced with each breath he took. As the corset's laces drew tight they nipped in Angela's trim little waist and lifted her breast up and perfectly displaying them. The demi cups of that pale virginal white corset barely cover Angela's pale pink nipples.

"Miss Johnson you look adorable my dear almost good enough to eat." Julia cooed so sweetly yet what Alex Merchant noticed was the faint but unmistakable intoxicating fragrance of sweet young Miss Johnson's growing arousal. The question was what this young innocent would do next. Julia's firm womanly body was lightly pressed to the girl's her dark hazel eyes tenderly holding Angela's captive. Julia could see he hesitation the confusion and all the conflicting emotions that were surging through the gorgeous young beauty. Yet it was a dark little gleam deep in the clear depths of Angela's stunningly beautiful eyes that caught Mrs. Merchant's attention. It was gone almost as soon as it appeared and yet.

"Yes Our Miss Johnson is." Alex sensual cooed.

"Blouse" Julia's lips sensually brushed the sweet young innocent's, a fleeting kiss that so teasingly brushed Angela's lips, gone so quickly, that it left the young girl wondering wither that kiss had even happened. The Blouse was a soft ivory color and very translucent. It allowed the viewer a shadowed glimpse of Angela's firm proud young breasts and a teasing silhouette of her corseted figure.

"Skirt" Once more Julia Merchant was kneeling before the young innocent as she held the skirt open, in a now familiar routine. Julia eager to see how the dove grey skirt would cling to the girl's firm heart shaped derrière. Yet this time as Julia sensually worked the tailored skirt up Angela's shapely legs, over her firm little derrière, and over the swell of her hips. Alex's hands drew the girl back against his firm hard body, his thumbs brushing the curve of Angela's breasts.

It was all that Julia Merchant could do not to break out in gales of laughter at the bemused expression on Miss Johnson's angelic face her hand half way to full ripe lips her dainty fingers extended as if to caress her own lips to determine if she had really been kissed by Mrs. Merchant. At Julia's crisp command "Skirt"! Angela's hand froze and as Her Mistress once more knelt before her the young innocent seemed to relax as a now familiar scene was about to be played out. But that moment of relaxation soon was a thing of the past, her soft innocent eyes wide in horror, wondering what the woman would think, both of her husband hands holding her against himself and of her nipples so rigidly at attention.

"My dear you look very attractive...but a tad nervous...I have such hopes for you my dear...An Executive Assistant at Merchant Technical Industries International...must always appear composed...and at ease!" Julia had purposely paused from time to time for dramatic effect and to keep the young beauty off balance.

"Pumps" Again Julia was kneeling before Angela as she held out a pale dove grey pump for Angela to slip her foot into. Julia ran her hand up the back of Angela's shapely leg as she helped her into the pump whose heel was tall enough to accentuate the sensual curve of the girl's calve. Then Julia was sensually helping Angela into the other pump. Alex Merchant was still holding the girl in his arms his hard lean body pressed to hers, his thumbs grazing the swell of her breasts.

"Jacket" Alex stepped back leaving Angela Johnson to stand unsupported while Julia held out the jacket for Angela to slip her arms into. Julia reached around her to fasten the two buttons of the garment, then stepped back from the young innocent beauty to savor the changes she had made to Angela's ensemble. The whole ensemble was chosen to highlight Miss Angela Johnson's feminine charms.

"The Job is yours Miss Johnson..." Alex paused for a moment before continuing. "...for a probationary period of two months Miss Johnson."

"Congratulations my dear. Welcome to Merchant Technical Industries International." This time there was no doubt that Julia's full luscious lips had brushed Angela's in a less than chaste kiss.

Angela could hardly believe that he had said "The Job is yours, Miss Johnson" even if it was only for a probationary period of two months, it was a start. Alex Merchant found Angela's smile adorably innocent, and the way she beamed with pleasure at her success in landing the coveted internship gave the girl's creamy ivory skin the most sensual glow. That glow was tinged by the most erotic shade of pink when Julia boldly kissed her. The Merchants had kept the young innocent off balance throughout her very personal and intimate job interview. They now turned Angela Johnson over to the care of Miss Gleason and Miss Carson.

Miss Gleason and Miss Carson kept Angela quite busy for the rest of the day with visits to Human Services and a mind numbing mountain of paper work, non disclosure agreements, and buried in the depths of that mind numbing paper work, forms and contracts that gave Alex and Julia Merchant power of attorney over every aspect of the young beauty's life. It was then and only then that the efficient Miss Gleason and Miss Carson delivered the Merchants newest little toy back to the Master and Mistress.

"Miss Johnson you will accompany Mr. Merchant and myself back home this evening." It was not a request but a softly spoken command that left no doubt that if Angela baulked, that her hardly won victory would be for naught and her coveted job would be over even before it had started. For their part Alex and Julia were eager to get their new little play toy home so they could begin to unwrap her and savor her sweet innocent charms. They smiled at each other as they rode home, Miss Angela Johnson nestled between them, in the back seat of their limousine.

Julia Merchant let her hand rest on Angela's leg, her well manicured fingers every once and awhile giving the girl's firm thigh a sensual little caress and seductive little squeeze. Reinforcing that her behavior towards Miss Johnson was in fact quite normal and subtly playing upon the young innocent's naturally submissive nature and desire to please. For his part Alex seemed to ignore his wife and Angela as he read his evening paper paying particular attention to the financial reports and the day's trading on the worldwide markets. Each time he turned a page or folded back a page of the paper his elbow seductively caressed the firm round swell of his new assistant's breast. Without ever saying a word to each other Alex and Julia Merchant had ensured that young Miss Angela Johnson's ride to their home would be a rather sensual and seductively stimulate drive.

It was all Julia could do not to giggle or laugh out right at the startled little gasped that escaped their young protégé's sweet moist lips as she caught her first glimpse of Rève Noir. Julia could see Angela's moist ripe lips "O" silently as she apparently was counting the widows and turrets of the Queen Ann style gothic Manor, the girl's soft eyes wide with wonder, in the fading light of day. "Rève Noir Miss Johnson and was built by one of the wealthiest Robber Barons of the last century. Alex and I fell in love with it the first time we saw it."

The limousine had pulled up under the ornate protocol a foot man scurrying to open the limousine's door for Mr. Merchant and stood rigidly at attention as he exited the car. Alex held out his hand to Angela.

"Miss Johnson." As the young innocent beauty exited the limo the footman deafly tripped her with such skill that Angela was unaware of the act as she tumbled into Alex Merchant's arms, Angela's supple young body pressed to his hard lean body. Her breast pressed to his chest, his shirt and her daring translucent silken blouse the only barrier between them.

"Jordan Miss Johnson will be in the lily room tonight."

"Yes Sir". Came the acknowledgement from a decidedly soft voice that was obviously female. Angela Johnson was still held firmly in her Employer's arms as Julia brushed by them. "I trust you like beef Miss Johnson and wine. However if beef is not to your liking let Jordan know and she will tell chef what you desire." Julia knew that Jordan would ensure no matter what Angela selected for her dinner it would be specially prepared by chef and spiced with a little something special to lower the young beauty's resistance, for Julia intended that Miss Angela Johnson would be this evening's desert.

The tip of Jordan's little pink tongue slid across the sensual bow of her lower lip as Angela stammered. "Umm, no, Mrs. Merchant... Beef is fine although I really don't drink... I don't have much tolerance for it I fear."

"My dear Miss Johnson wine with dinner is not drinking my dear, but a means of heightening ones pallet, so you can more fully enjoy the experience." Jordan smiled at the double meaning of the Mistress's seemingly innocent statement even as she felt Madame's fingers trail across her firm little derrière, even as her other hand lifted Angela's chin with a single finger so she could gaze down into the young beauty's stunning soft eyes, as once more Angela found herself sandwiched between Alex and Julia Merchant.

"I'm terribly sorry for my clumsiness, sir... I'm good now... Y-y-you can let me go now and I promise I won't mow you down." There was a sensual little nervous note to the girl's soft angelic voice. "You promise to be a good girl then Miss Johnson!" Alex Merchant's voice was very dark and seemed to caress Angela's senses as much as it was heard. Slowly he and Julia took a step back leaving the young coed tittering on her heels.

"Miss if you follow me I shall show you to your room." Jordan cooed softly yet like the Merchants there was a subtitle note of command in the young tawny golden haired beauty's voice. As Jordan led Angela to her room it was the first time Angela really got a good look at the young footman. She could be no more that eighteen or twenty and the white satin knee breeches she wore and the ivory stockings caressed the young blonde's stunning figure like a second skin. Her tawny golden tresses had been cut in a short unisex pixie cut, but Jordan figure was most defiantly female and the cut of her livery uniform displayed her charms to perfection.

"The Lily room Miss." Jordan opened the door on not a simple room but a lavish suit. The bed chamber was dominated by an ivory colored bed that could easily accommodate several couples. In addition there was a sitting room, the bath was not so much a tub but a shallow pool, and there was a walk in closet. "Dinner is at eight Miss and will be announced by a gong... The Merchants value punctuality Miss. But you have time for a bath if you desire."

%%%%%

Though Alex and Julia both were tempted to watch and see if their new little protégé would elect to bath before dinner they had preparations to make. The gentle pull of the bell cord brought Mr. Magabi, their chef. "Lawrence we will have a young guest for dinner this evening I think medallions of beef, a fresh garden salad, a melody of vegetables, a bottle of garnacha de Fuego for the main course..." Alex paused for a moment before continuing a wicked smile bowing his lips "... Oh Lawrence as we intend to have Miss Johnson for desert a little something special for her dinner."

"Something to place your young Miss Johnson in a euphoric state where she is a receptive mood to yours and Mistress' advances, Yes Sir."

%%%%%

Precisely at 8PM the softly demanding echo of a gong called all at Rève Noir to dinner. Alex Merchant sat at the head of the table Julia to his right and Jordan escorted Angela to the seat at his left. Lawrence brought in the first course of what would prove to be a sumptuous meal. He moved with a grace that belied his huge stature, the ivory plates were in stark contrast to his huge ebony hands and they seemed little more than saucers in them. Jordan poured the wine and made sure that Angela's glass was always at least half full. Lawrence made sure that the young innocent's meal was spiced as the Master and Mistress desired.

Two hours and many glasses of wine, after Lawrence had set the first course before them; the dark maroon table cloth was cleared and swept clean. It was then that Julia Merchant imperiously announced. "Now for desert!" Julia slow rose and with the sensual predatory grace of a tigress on the hunt, she passed behind her husband, to stand behind Angela her hands resting on the girl's shoulders.

"My dear Miss Johnson I think we can dispense with your suit jacket my dear no need to be so formal." Julia cooed in the young coed's ear as she slid the girl's chair back. Alex took both of Angela Johnson's hands in his and drew her to her feet as Julia slipped the suit jacket from her shoulders.

"And your blouse as well Miss Johnson." Alex whispered his lips now just a breath away from the young innocent's moist ripe lips, each word he spoke, sensually brushed Angela's lips so seductively... His fingers loosening the first two buttons of Angela's blouse.

"Oh yes!!" Julia gasped in a deeply throaty voice as she nibbled on the young girl's neck and earlobe. Lawrence and Jordan stood by in attendance in case the sweet innocent young dove tried to fly and escape her sensually wicked seduction.