Executive Decision Ch. 04

Story Info
The continuing BDSM adventures of Miss Johnson, sex slave.
6.6k words
4.56
5.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 11/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

Miss Angela Johnson's BDSM continuing molding as a pleasure slave.

Lawrence smiled as Angela slowly bent his will. How sweetly adorable she looked there on her knees her sweet pink lips "O"ed around his mammoth ebony cock her little white button nose pressed to his wiry groin as she desperately tried to please him. Oh, how she fought to swallow his gushing, jetting cum as it filled her tight little throat and mouth. All the while his deep base voice praising her for being such a Good Girl and How Pleased he was with hers. His words of praise to wrapping around the little chestnut haired beauty.

"Jordan, Lawrence..........playing with Miss Johnson....are we?"

Came Julia Merchants cool crisp voice as she slowly clapped her hands. Her regal face was unreadable as she mockingly applauded Angela's erotic little performance. With Mrs. Merchant's arrival all chances for Angela Johnson's escape evaporated.

"Miss Johnson clean yourself up and return to your room now."

Julia Stood there towering over the young beauty and despite her diminutive stature she seemed to tower over Mr. Lawrence and Jordan.

"Miss Johnson you have a very Busy day ahead of you and you will need all the rest you can get this evening."

With that Julia stepped to the side and held out her hand indicating that Angela should rise and now go to her room.

Julia Merchant could not help but notice how sweetly and how very diligently this young beauty had been orally servicing Lawrence. Oh, she might later stammer that she had been forced and Julia had no doubts that there may has been some cohesion but still that did not explain her truly devoted efforts to please the bony giant.

"Yes, Mrs. Merchant,"

Angela demurely replied as she searched for something to cover her naked perfection.

"I said go to your room Now Miss Johnson."

Julia imperiously intoned as Jordan snatched Angela blanket from the floor leaving the young beauty no option but to go to her room naked as the day she was born.

Julia smiled wickedly as she watched the soft sensual sway of the young beauty's hips. The Mistress of Rève Noir ran the tip of her tongue over her moist ripe lips at the thoughts of what she would do to the delicious Miss Johnson.

Angela found the outfit that had been laid out for her in the morning, a pair of 6inch black stiletto heels, a little scrape of lacy that could hardly be called panties, and a corset that would huge the girl's figure its demi cups leaving her breasts bared and thrust up and out as if offering them to the viewer. The blouse was sheer fabrication that was translucent with but two buttons the first just above her naval leaving the sensual curve of her firm young breast clearly visible. The dove grey business suit's skirt helm was 3 inches above her knees and the jacket molded to her figure like a second skin. There was a knock at Angela's door.

"Mr. and Mrs. Merchants require your presence in the Dining room Miss Johnson."

Jordan called through Angela's door. Her words followed by a malicious little laugh.

It had been in the dead of night when Angela Johnson had returned to her room after Mrs. Merchant had chastised her and sent her to her room as if she was a wayward child. Now the cold gray Light of an overcast day crept over her window sill. When Jordan had rapped on Angela's door with her orders from the Merchants.

"Jordan? Am I supposed to clean up first or go there now?"

Jordan smiled wickedly as she heard the shy little girl voice timidly call to her seeking guidance.

" The Master and Mistress will want you to bath first, ..........."

The little golden beauty paused for a moment as she leaned against the hall wall and examined her perfectly manicured nails.

"They like their girls scrubbed all pink and pretty Miss Johnson."

Again, that wicked smile bowed her lips as she added.

" Will you need help dressing Miss Johnson..........If so It will cost you just a little for my help."

Jordan continued to examine her nails as she waited for Angela response and knowing quite well she had not mastered the mysteries of her corset yet.

"C-c-cost me, Jordan?"

Angela voice was trembling and that brought a smile to Jordan's moist ripe lips.

"Don't worry my sweet girl I shall not require you to please me as you did earlier this evening."

The little golden beauty enjoyed reminding Angela just how far she had sunk, what she had done, how she had defiled herself in her abortive bid for freedom.

"All it will cost you my dear is to let me wash that gorgeous body of yours."

Jordan cooed. Just the thoughts of getting her hands on the young beauty's supple young body again had Jordan gasping in anticipation. She could already feel her hands on Angela's gorgeous young body. Slick hands fondling the young girl's firm young breasts, those soapy hands massaging the firm cheeks of her tight little ass, a finger teasing her dark little virginal star. Moist fingers sliding across Angela's soft pink folds and rolling the girl's little pearl of passion under her finger tips. Oh, How she would make her stand with her hands at the nape of her neck as she slowly finger fucked the young girl till she trembled in need and then she would deny her and leave her wanting and need for the Master and Mistress.

"Well Miss Johnson too high a price to pay, or shall you disappoint the Merchants."

Jordan waited for Angela's answer for her to once more to surrender to her.

"No, Jordan..."

Jordan smiled as Angela sighed measurably. She listened for the soft click of the door's lock and the creak of its hinges as the trapped little beauty opened the door read to make her deal with the devil.

"A wise decision Miss Johnson."

So, like a lamb to the slaughter Jordan led the defeated young beauty in for her bath. Jordan's hands slid over Angela's gorgeous young body. Slick hands fondling the young girl's firm young breasts, those soapy hands massaging the girl's firm cheeks of her tight little ass, a finger teasing her dark little virginal star. Moist fingers sliding across Angela's soft pink folds, caressing, teasing, and rolling the girl's little pearl of passion under her finger tips. Oh, How Jordan delighted in making Angela stand there with her hands at the nape of her neck as she slowly finger fucked the young girl till she trembled in need and then she would denied her and left her wanting and needy for the Master and Mistress. The golden beauty then led the panting and gasping Angela into the bedroom. She took her time in dressing her letting her soft hands keep the hapless young beauty on the edge, that dark sensual relief just beyond her grasp. Jordan delighted in tightly cinching Angela into the scandalous corset. The sweet musky fragrance of Angela's arousal hung heavy in the air of the small room.

Fully clothed now in her scandalous outfit Jordan gave her an intimate pat on her firm little ass.

Angela had to suffer the indignities of being bathed and seductively assaulted by Jordan. The little golden haired beauty taking the most indecent liberties with the hapless young girl's gorgeous supple young body. Jordan smiled wickedly as Angela now bathed and dressed left to heed her Mistress's call the girl's frustrated sexual arousal clinging to her, bathing her in a sweet dark musky scent that Jordan knew would please her Mistress.

Julia and Alex Merchant sat regally in the dining room like a king and queen holding court. Angela summoned before them to answer for her earlier behavior.

"Mrs. Johnson I was shocked to find you on your knees orally pleasing Mr. Lawrence."

There was a silence that hung heavy in the room as Angela was accused of the most sinful behavior as if she were a wayward child while Mrs. Merchant chastised her. When Angela tried to stammer a response, Julia placed a single finger on the girl's moist ripe lips to silence her. It was not enough that Angela had to endure that shameful reminder of what she had done in an effort to gain her freedom, but that Mrs. Merchant had caught her in such a compromising position and Now to have Lawrence and Jordan both witnessing her chastisement.

"My dear Mrs. Johnson your performance with Lawrence was quite amateurish!....Now Pay attention."

Julia turned her attentions to the golden haired beauty."

"Jordan show our Miss Johnson how to properly please a man with your mouth and body."

Yes Mistress Julia."

Came the girl's meek reply.

The first thing Jordan did was strip to the waist her firm young breast proudly displayed for all to see. Then she went to Alex Merchant and knelt before him her eyes meeting his only briefly before demurely lowering.

"May I please you Master."

Alex gave a little nod and Jordan took his cock and pressed it between her firm young breasts and then rising up on her knees and then lowering back down she ran his cock between her breasts.

"See how Jordan prepares him and teases him Miss Johnson."

As Julia spoke she stood behind the shocked Angela, her hands cupping the girl's breasts and rolling her nipples under the pad of her thumbs.

"See how she now teases the tip of his cock with her little pink tongue."

Julia gave Angela's nipples a sharp little pinch and a firm little tug.

Julia smiled as she felt Angela's nipples stiffen to her touch and words. She loved how the young beauty squirmed in her arms. Julia's commanding eyes caught Lawrence's and the ebony giant took several steps towards them.

" I think we can do away with the necessity of your suit jacket Miss Johnson."

Julia loosed the two buttons of Angela's jacket and slipped it from her shoulders. Julia' s hands rested on the young girl's hips for just a moment before they once more slid up the sensual curves of Angela's torso to once more cup her breasts and tormented her now rose pink nipples.

"See how Jordan "O"s her sweet moist lips around the thick shaft of Mr. Merchant's cock Miss Johnson."

Julia let one hand slip from Angela's breasts, let it slide down over the flat plane of the young innocent's abdomen, her hand fanning out over her sweet hot pussy beneath her skirt.

" By how hot you are my dear."

Julia whispered into Angela ear her teeth grating across the girl's ear lobe.

"See what a Good Girl Jordan is as she tilts her head just so offering her tight little throat to Mr. Merchant pleasure Angela."

Julia gave the girl's nipple a sharp pinch.

" Remove your blouse young Lady."

Oh, how Julia loved tempting Angela's sweet supple young body. How deliciously responsive it was. How Julia loved the way she squirmed as she toy with the young girl's nipples and yet hardly a word of protest. Oh, she had been so right, from that very first meeting, the girl had been so delightfully submissive and so very eager to please and be a Good girl. Once more Julia pushed Angela with a simple, softly, spoken command.

Remove your blouse, young Lady.

"Please, Mrs. Merchant..............

Her angelic voice quivered as she practically gasped the words.

.....aren't you terminating me?"

"Now you have been such an attentive and good girl Miss Johnson so why would I. Remove your blouse Now young Lady."

It was that imperious note in Julia's voice that booked no more questioning, or hesitation, but demanded quick obedience.

"I trust you have been paying attention Miss Johnson. So let us see what you have learned. Shall It be Mr. Merchant or Lawrence that you shall please."

Then with a clap of her hands Julia continued.

"Jordan Hold."

The little golden beauty head stopped bobbing and she held her Master's cock lovingly in her mouth.

"So, Miss Johnson Let us get you out of that blouse and corset..............Mr. Merchant or Lawrence....your decision my dear.

Like a very Good Girl Angela's trembling fingers went to the buttons of her blouse as she obeyed her Mistress's command. The young beauty's blouse hung open and yet her trembling hands could not quite bring themselves to slide the blouse from her shoulders to once more bare her firm young breast to her Master and Mistress. That problem was quickly taken care of as Julia stepped up behind the young girl, her body boldly pressed to Angela's. As she slipped the blouse from the young innocent's shoulder she cooed.

"I trust you have been paying attention, Miss Johnson. So let us see what you have learned. Shall It be Mr. Merchant or Lawrence that you shall please?"

Julia so enjoyed the shock that rocked the young girl, that she was expected to please a man with her mouth in front of not only him but all those that were assembled here as if she was being graded on her performance. As Angela hesitated Julia seemed to pay no attention to it as she softly cooed in the girl's ear and racked her teeth across the young beauty's earlobe.

So, Miss Johnson, Let us get you out of that blouse and corset. Mr. Merchant or Lawrence... your decision, my dear.

Angela could feel the laces could feel the laces of her corset come undone, she could feel her naked breasts leap free of their confines, could feel her Mistress firm demanding hands slid down over the sensual curves of Angela's torso, and then the soft seductive metallic whisper of her skirt's zipper. The young girl could feel the material cascading down her legs to pool around her ankles. Once more Miss Angela Johnson stood naked in front of her Master and Mistress Jordan and Mr. Lawrence.

Again, that scandalous question, no demand. "So, Miss Johnson shall it be Mr. Merchant or Lawrence That slips their cock between those sweet firm breasts of yours and into the sweet warmth of your mouth my Dear."

Julia tone was quite serious and the note in her dark seductive voice let the frightened young girl know that more hesitation or delayed would be tolerated.

%%

Julie seductively whispered in Angela little shell ear. Mrs. Merchant teeth gently nibbled at the girl's ear as her nimble fingers undid the laces of the stunning young innocent's corset. Julie smiled as she slipped the garment from her supple young body. The soft metallic whisper of her skirt's zipper let Angela know that once more she would be standing naked in front of this lecherous group. She simply stood there mesmerized by her Mistress's soft sensual voice as her little skit cascaded down her shapely legs to pool around her trim little ankles.

"So, Miss Johnson, shall it be Mr. Merchant or Lawrence that slips their cock between those sweet firm breasts of yours and into the sweet warmth of your mouth, my Dear?"

Miss Angela Johnson was caught like a young doe in the headlights of an oncoming truck unable to move or resist the fate that was rapidly closing in on her. Finally in a trembling little girl lost voice she stammered.

"M-m-mr M-m-merchant?"

The stunning little beauty's cheeks flushed scarlet.

"Come here Miss Johnson."

Alex Merchant commanded as he crooked his finger or the hapless young beauty to come loser. He extended his hand to the couch for Angela to lie down as Jordan had done.

"Lay down Miss Johnson."

Alex Merchant straddled Angela's prostrate body, the tip of his cock nestled between the girl's firm young breasts.

"Now squeeze your breasts together and hug my cock to you girl."

Her Master cock began to slide between her firm young breasts. With each thrust it came closer and closer to her moist ripe lips until the velvet tip finally caressed her sweet succulent lips.

"Open your mouth Miss Johnson and take my cock into your moist warm mouth and suckle my cock girl as if you were a greedy infant on the tit girl.

Those soft teary eyes were so eloquent as they silently pleaded with her Master to have mercy on her yet the only answer the sweet young innocent received was Mr. Merchant's finger crocking beckoning Angela to come closer and do as she had been commanded. Alex eyes held the young girl captive in there unblinking gaze as she reclined on the couch in all her naked glory. He pale flawless alabaster skin beckoning to him. Alex could not help but think now nicely that pale flawless skin would look decorated with a fine lattice work of crimson stripes as he taught sweet little Angela the joys of the sensual caress of leather and its seductive firry kiss. But that would be for another time.

He smiled down into Angela's soft smoldering eyes as her delicate little hands trembled as she raised them to first cup and then press her breasts together, forming a soft seal for him to slide through. The musky fragrance of Angela's growing arousal filled his nostrils as his cock slid between the girl's firm young breasts, he loved the way that the velvet tip of his cock brushed her moist ripe lips. He smiled as Angela's lips sensual bowed then shyly "O"ed as his cock slipped between them. Angela looked up at Mr. Merchant, one last silent plea for this 'task' to be withdrawn, yet quickly she demurely lowered her eyes from his gaze already knowing that no reprieve would be granted. Alex felt her hesitate as if she was unsure just how hard she should to suckle him, Angela looked up as she increased the pressure, looking for either approval or correction. Her answer came quickly as his fingers entwined in her tawny chestnut tresses.

"Delightful Miss Johnson!"

He gasped as he positioned her head arching her head back so he could enter the girl's tight little throat. It was not a matter of merely having the young innocent suck him off, but an exercise in obedience, which was her first lesson, and now for her second lesson, that what was important was her Master's pleasure not hers. The deeper Angela took him into her tight little throat Alex Merchant whispered his praise for her, as he told her what a Good Girl she was. The harder she suckled him he would grace her with little moans and gasps of pleasure.

" I want you to cum for me Miss Johnson when I cum in your mouth and throat."

He cooed as he forcefully fucked her angelic face his wiry groin pressed to Angela's little button nose. The fingers of his huge hands entwined firmly into the girl's chestnut tresses. There was no escape for Angela Johnson, her only options obey her Master and be a Good Girl and do as he commanded or to disappoint him and suffer the consequences. In either case Alex Merchant knew he would enjoy the evening at Angela's expense.

Alex watched the effect that his little words of praise and his soft sensual moans of pleasure had on their adorable little protégé. He watched as Angela slowly melted to his desire how reach little word of praise that caressed her senses seemed to encourage her to try even harder to please her Master. Alex Merchant knew that Miss Angela Johnson did not think of him as her Master just yet but that would change with time. What he did recognize was her natural submissive nature her eagerness to please others, and he could see the pleasure it brought this young beauty when she was told that he found her little efforts Pleasing.

Yet as Alex watched as Angela eagerly suckled his cock taking it ever deeper into her sweet warm mouth, how she fought her own gage reflex to open her tight little throat to him he could see the struggle in her soft eyes as her pious upbringing and her parents puritanical lectures on The wages of Sin warred with her desire to please him. It was then that he had decided to push her boundaries a little further as he softly cooed.

"I want you to cum for me, Miss Johnson, when I cum in your mouth and throat."

His voice was soft sensual and oh as very seductive as it wrapped around Angela's senses and caressed her deeply submissive nature and desire to be their Good little Girl the thick wiry hairs of his groin were pressed to Angela's little button nose. Julia Merchant could see that her husband was about to cum she could see it in his eyes, the way his fingers curled ever tighter in the young innocents luxurious hair. When she heard his lustful grunt Julia cooed in Angela's little shell ear.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers
12