Executive Discipline

Story Info
Lex learns there is pleasure in giving up control.
3.7k words
4.42
10.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeThorn
JakeThorn
50 Followers

Totally fictional - all characters over 18. Big thanks to Spicy Cat for the help with editing.

**************

Lex's shoulders tightened. These slides were terrible. Where was the analysis, the insight? No one was going to put big money into this Company if this was presented.

She pressed the intercom button on her phone.

"Get the analyst team in here, now!" She ordered.

"Right away Miss Templeton!" Her executive assistant replied.

She looked at the clock, 7:07pm, on a Friday! Ugh! All she wanted was to get this slide deck done and get out of here. She tapped her fingers on the rich wood of her desk as she waited for her team.

Two minutes later all six analysts were gathered in her office. She looked them over. Tired eyes, bent shoulders, and defeat looked back at her.

"Okay team, what's happening? No one is going to make an investment based on this slide deck. Mark, where are the revenue projection graphs I asked for? Tom, I need more detail on the operating expenses. This presentation has to be crisp. Right now this looks like the pitch of a pre-revenue startup. Where is the data?"

Her team looked back and forth, hesitant to answer.

"The client just sent the data on Wednesday night." Mark, her senior analyst, answered. "We have been working non-stop, but there are only so many hours in the day. If the clients don't provide the data, we can't build an accurate model."

"Also, the data is a mess!" Tom complained. "The formatting isn't consistent, it's going to take hours of manual cleanup before we can really start working with it!"

"Okay, I understand." Lex said, "We got the data late and it's a mess. Let's talk timing first?"

The team nodded.

"I can push the presentation a week, max." She looked each of her analysts in the eye. "The market is hot right now, we need to make this pitch before it cools, otherwise we're dead in the water, right?"

"Yes ma'am." "Yes" the team muttered general agreement.

"Good. Now let's talk about the data. Can you find any consistency or is it totally fucked?"

"I think there is some consistency..." Tom hesitantly replied. "They had a legacy system and two ERP conversions in the last five years, so there are three main formats."

"Got it, look we have an offshore team, their job is to take care of details like this, you just need to give them instructions to follow," Lex coached. "Mark, your team will take the revenue and cost of sales data. Tom, your team is taking the operating expenses. Figure out a uniform formatting, then send the data sets to the offshore team and tell them to get started. I don't care if they have to work the weekend... we need clean data by Monday."

Mark and Tom nodded.

"I know it's late but you have to get the instructions and the data to the offshore team tonight. Otherwise there's no way we can get this done." She hardened her voice. "This is the type of assignment that makes or breaks careers, make it happen!"

"We'll get it done!" Mark said.

"Understood," Tom replied.

"Thank you, I appreciate how hard this is. I promise our effort will be worth it when it's time for bonus calculations. I have to go, I'll check in tomorrow morning with the offshore team to make sure they are on track. You all just focus on getting them the data set, TONIGHT!" Lex instructed.

Her team scattered into action. She took a deep breath, why had she decided to go into finance again? Packing her sleek metallic laptop, tablet, and phone into her leather work bag she headed out of the office. Late again, she thought.

She took an Uber to the restaurant. It was almost 7:30, she was supposed to have been here at 7! Ugh! Dinner service was in full swing. Waiters scurried to and fro. She paused at the entrance trying to spot Rob. Seeing him perched in a large comfy booth, she hurried over.

"So sorry babe!" She slid in next to him.

"Long day?" He asked.

"The worst. Our client is a mess. I had to crack the whip on my team to keep them moving."

"What did you do to them?!" Rob asked with a smirk.

"Ha, I didn't actually have to whip them."

"Too bad! I would have liked to see that!" He joked.

"They're capable, I just have to keep them pointed in the right direction. I feel like they would spend days working in circles if I didn't step in and push them forward."

"So, you got it handled?"

"Yeah, I'll have to check in tomorrow, but, I think they have it now," Lex said.

"Cool, look, I understand how important your job is. That place would fall apart without you." He smiled. "But... you made a commitment to me. You said you would be here at seven. Not a big deal, but I'll have to arrange a little punishment for you later." He winked.

"Ugh! Maybe..." She laughed back.

Lex sank into Rob's embrace and scanned the menu. She let her work day stress melt away over refreshing drinks and tasty tapas plates. Once they had finished dinner the pair caught an Uber home. Rob dealt with the app and the driver. Lex leaned into him during the ride. After her work week she was done thinking for the night.

They arrived home. Rob carried her leather work bag and unlocked the door. Lex sprawled on the couch.

"Okay missie. Do you want a little punishment or not?" Rob asked.

"I do, but... I am not totally sure about it," Lex replied. "The idea gets me hot, but I don't know about doing it for real."

"I understand what you're saying. Want to talk about it, or not tonight?"

"Sure, let's talk," Lex replied sheepishly.

"What makes it feel uncomfortable? I have slapped your ass when you ride me and I could tell you loved that!"

Lex smirked at his comment.

"You know I like it, but it feels a little different now when you call it a 'punishment' and it's not spur of the moment while we fuck."

"Okay, I hear what you're saying. You're a little uncomfortable when I say 'punishment'. Then spanking outside of actual sex makes it feel different to you, is that right?" Rob questioned.

"Yeah, it feels.... I mean, I like being spanked, but I like when it's playful. I don't want to feel forced, does that make sense?"

"Completely, I get it. I want that playful dynamic too. I was trying to be playful when I said 'punishment', but, if that's not what's fun for you I can easily make a change," Rob answered.

"Okay..."

"Is there anything else that's making it feel uncomfortable?" Rob asked.

"Hm.... I guess once we are already doing it, my inhibitions are gone, but thinking about it right now I feel...awkward..." Lex blushed as she spoke.

"Makes sense, I totally understand. It's just you and me here, I want to make sure you feel comfortable, and that it's fun! I think you would like it, it's worth a try." Rob said.

"Okay let's try this, just not too hard!" Lex blushed.

"Ha, if it's not fun for you, it's not fun for me! Spanking you is a huge turn on for me. It's not the impact that turns me on, it's the dynamic. I love thinking of you bossing around all those people at work, then coming home and letting me spank you," Rob replied.

"Okay, that is hot," Lex replied.

"Ready, then? Come here!" Rob said.

She crawled over his knee, presenting her firm behind.

God, if any one ever saw her like this, she thought. At work she was queen bitch of the boardroom. Now she felt like a schoolgirl, about to get a spanking for her tardiness.

Rob started warming her up. His hand raised and fell, each stroke slightly harder than the last. Warmth spread across Lex's cheeks as Rob spanked through her knee length skirt. She felt his fingers slide down her backside and run down her leg. Then, in one strong motion he pulled the bottom of her skirt up over her slim waist, exposing her. Lex felt the cool evening air caress her backside.

Rob's next strike sent tingling fairy fire along her skin. Her lacy black thong did nothing to protect her. Right now her team of Ivy League educated men were working through the night in fear of her wrath. Yet, here she was, at home with her ass in the air, being spanked for being late to dinner.

An electric crack cleared the thought from her mind. Her backside stung from the strike. Painful pleasurable heat rolled from her bottom through her body.

"How many strokes would you like?" Rob asked.

"Ten." She replied.

"Very well, eight more to go."

Rob grabbed her panties and pulled them down to her knees. Lex's bottom was now totally bare. She loved this. All of her being was exposed. Each stroke sounded like thunder as Rob's hand met the soft skin of her derrière. Work, clients, meetings, anxiety, space and time all melted away. All that existed was sensation. As fire spread across her round rump it flowed to her loins. A low sultry moan of pleasure escaped her lips as the tenth stroke struck home.

"Good girl!" Rob whispered into her ear. "All done."

Rob's hands gently grasp her chin, guiding her mouth up to meet his. His lips were soft, supple, and tender. All his love for her poured through his kisses into her being.

"Now get undressed and on all fours," he ordered.

He rose from the couch and strolled to the kitchen. Lex undid the buttons on her blouse and discarded it, she pulled her skirt off and tossed it with the shirt. Finally, she slid her panties the rest of the way down, tossing them into the pile of clothing. She positioned herself as instructed; Rob had trained her well. On all fours, the curves of her body accentuated by a slight arch in her back. Lex heard the clink of ice hitting the bottom of a glass, then the slow pour of whiskey.

Rob returned to the couch. He casually sipped his drink. Lex was on full display in front of him, a feline quality to her. It was as though he had tamed a wild jungle cat. The supple curves of her body were accentuated by toned muscles in her hips and thighs. An incredible intellect lurked behind her bright eyes. Clients, bankers, analysts scurried and toiled at her command. Yet, here she was, on all fours on the floor - naked, tamed, totally submissive.

"Come," he said.

She crawled forward, stopping at his feet. Rob unzipped his pants and freed his penis. He reached down and gathered her hair into a ponytail, then gripped it with his fist. Using his hold on her hair as a guide he brought her head to his lap. He felt her warm breath on his growing cock. Gripping her hair in his left hand he held the base of his phallus in his right. He tapped his cock across her face, then rested it on her lips. She opened her mouth for him, ready to accept his now-hard cock. He brought her head down, forcing himself into her moist mouth.

Lex felt the pull on her hair. His cock filled her mouth. Her tongue ran sensuous circles across his frenulum. She worked her head up and down his shaft and Rob's pleasure built as her wanting mouth slurped noisily.

She increased her tempo, forcing her mouth up and down his length. His hand gripped her hair tighter as his climax approached.

"Are you ready for your treat?" Rob asked.

"Mm-hmm." The affirmative mumble was the only sound she could produce with her mouth full.

Rob felt electricity pulse from the head of his cock. The jolts tingling and building within the base of his balls. As his pleasure peaked, he pulled her head back. Obediently, Lex tilted her head back and opened her mouth, looking up to meet his eyes as he exploded. Sticky and salty, Rob's cum spurt into her waiting mouth. She felt so naughty, naked on the floor, catching cum in her mouth.

"Show me how much you enjoy it," Rob ordered.

Lex swirled the cum across her tongue before swallowing. In a final show she opened her mouth to show that she hadn't missed a drop.

"God, that was hot," she panted.

"You're amazing," Rob praised.

She pushed herself up onto the couch. Rob embraced her, held her, and kissed her passionately. He could still taste a hint of his salty spunk as his tongue tangled with hers.

"Let me have a sip of that drink," Lex said.

She let the cool whiskey wet her mouth. The strong drink burned deliciously as she swallowed.

"Do you have to wake up early to work?" Rob asked.

"Not too early..." Lex replied slyly.

"Hah, someone is still feeling frisky!"

"I need to de-stress!"

"I think you just like taking orders for a change!" Rob smirked.

"From you, yes, from anyone else.... No, with anyone else I have to be in charge."

"Aw, the corporate queen rules her domain, then comes home and likes to serve her king?" Rob teased.

Lex playfully pushed him away. Rob feigned hurt, then scooped her up into his arms and held her close. Lex let her body curl around his, she loved feeling this close to him.

"Ready for round two?" Lex asked.

"Of course, let's take it to the bedroom."

Rob stood and offered his hand and pulled Lex to her feet. He grabbed her discarded clothing and headed to their room. Lex followed behind him.

"Bend over the bed," Rob said as he ventured into their closet to remove his clothing.

Complying with his order, Lex bent over their bed and arched her back. She looked over her shoulder and waited. The closet door closed with a click. Nude except for a length of rope, Rob studied her figure.

"Good girl, eyes forward," Rob gently ordered.

Obediently Lex looked forward. Rob approached and ran his hand over her rear, caressing the pink markings his spanking had left. He unfurled the rope. Skillfully he bound her hands behind her back. Next, he ran the strand of rope around her midsection, then threaded it down around the bed frame, securing her in place. Rob pulled the rope taut. Lex was bound, helpless, her torso on the bed, bottom exposed to the air, feet on the floor.

God, he is so good at this, Lex thought to herself. The bite of the rope on her skin was somewhere between a powerful hug and a python clutching its prey. There was no escape, not that she wanted to. Still, she felt a tinge of uneasiness run through her. She was immobilized, dependent on Rob to release her. Like a plunge into cold water, the feeling of helplessness washed over her and she rode that feeling like a wave of energy further fueling her desire.

"Someone must have gotten their knot tying merit badge," Lex joked.

"As a matter of fact I did," Rob chuckled. "You would know that if you listened to all my stories instead of checking your email!"

"Hm.... Maybe you should spank me again."

"No, right now I want to fuck."

Lex blushed at his comment. Even after all their time together he could make her feel as small as a schoolgirl. The feeling gave her a tingling thrill, bound with her pert bottom on display. Trussed up and presented like a game bird on a dinner table. She felt Rob touch her, his hands running over her body. He ran his manhood across her thighs then pressed it between the two half moons of her round rump. Heat from their desire radiated.

Rob aligned his penis to penetrate. Heat and desire coursed through the head of his cock as he nuzzled it against the folds of Lex's sex.

"Ohh..." Lex moaned.

To think a few hours earlier she was barking orders and setting the future course of a massive corporate financing deal. Now, here she was, tied to a bed, ass in the air, hair wild, her lover using her like he owned her. She let her mind go blank as he entered into her. She let herself relax into the pleasure of his cock slowly filling her pussy.

Rob felt her body open for him. He plunged deeper, impaling her until his hips met her backside. Gripping her shoulders with his hands, he pressed hard into her and buried himself to the hilt. She was powerless to stop his conquest. Lex's very being belonged to him now. Standing over her, pressing his body into hers, his cock reaching deep into the sacred place between her legs, for this moment he owned her. Rob let a smile slip across his lips. He loved her and this dynamic they had built together. It amused him to think of all her peons at work scurrying to obey her orders. If they only knew that in the privacy of their bedroom their commanding boss secretly loved to submit and obey.

Rob began to thrust. Under him soft moans escaped Lex's lips. With every inward stroke the warmth of her body enveloped him. The supple flesh of her sex sending pleasure radiating from his cock throughout his body. He pushed down harder on her shoulders, pinning her in place. Using his right hand, he formed her hair into a ponytail and gripping the base, he pulled her head up then bent forward to whisper into her ear.

"Such a good girl," he whispered. "That's it, give yourself to me."

Lex let herself go, her mind blank except for the sensations of her body. This was the one place she could truly relax. Here she was totally safe. All she had to do was follow Rob's commands, she loved him, she loved this! The rope holding her hands was cool compared to the heat radiating from Rob's body. Rob pinned her to the bed, his thrusting was unrelenting. All she could do was writhe and moan as he ravished her.

"Right here, right now, you belong to me, you're mine," he whispered into her ear.

His words slithered through her ears and down her spine. The words were the final turn of the key. Pleasure peaked within her and waves of orgasmic pleasure radiated from her pussy outwards through her body. Rob slowed his assault so she could catch her breath.

Rob unthreaded the rope which bound her face down to the bed, leaving her hands restrained. With smooth, muscled motion he flipped her onto her back. He ran his hands from her bottom down her thighs to her knees. Pressing down her legs parted leaving her passage exposed. Rob wasted no time, he mounted her again. Lex could feel the urgency and desire building in his body. Taut muscles in his arms held her close, the tempo of his hips beating on her backside became faster and faster.

"I'm close, so close," Rob whispered. "I'm going to claim you."

Rob thought of the powerful woman he held in his arms. So powerful, and yet, here she was, her body and soul spread open for him. His to claim, to mount, to fuck and use. He felt like a lion fucking for all his might. His lioness, beautiful and deadly as the sea, spread open, submissive for him. She willingly gave herself, submitted to him. He climaxed at the thought, erupting within her and letting out a roar. Fuck it, he thought, let the neighbors hear.

Exquisite pleasure flowed up from his loins as he pumped his seed deep. Panting from the exertion, he savored the sensation of closeness and mutual pleasure. Buried as deep as he could within Lex, he felt her breath match his. He opened his eyes to find Lex looking up at him. Her eyes were bright and mischievous, a smirk on her lips.

"We're going to get a letter from the homeowners association if we keep this up!" she said teasingly.

"I couldn't help it, you get me wild."

He kissed her again, letting his love flow into her through their tangling tongues.

"So, need a helping hand getting up?" Rob playfully asked.

"Oh my god. If you tease me you're gonna get it as soon as I'm free."

"Hm... with a threat like that maybe I should leave you bound until the morning..."

"Don't you dare! I have to pee!!" Lex squeaked.

"I can email your team and tell them that you're...all tied up!" Rob laughed.

"Okay, if you're making dad jokes I'm ready to be untied." Lex glared at him, but couldn't help but crack a smile as he glared back.

Rob unfastened the strands of rope releasing Lex, kissing along her wrists as they were freed. Lex ran to the bathroom. On her way back she leapt into the bed, burrowed into the covers and pressed her body into Rob's. He curled around her and they held each other like two spoons nestled into a drawer.

"God, that was hot. I cannot believe I let you do these things to me," Lex said.

"Let me? I think we found something that presses all the right buttons for you."

"Still, I never imagined I would be into this."

JakeThorn
JakeThorn
50 Followers
12