Executive Platinum Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually there was no more leg to kiss my way up and I began to kiss around her pussy. I licked her lips, staying away from her clit, sucking her labia into my mouth, bending my neck backwards so I could slither my tongue as far up her vagina as I could. Backing off just a bit, I lowered myself just enough that when I leaned forward again; my nose was right at her shiny pink opening. I pushed forward, not really able to penetrate her with my nose, but her pussy lips spread around it, and I began moving upward, my nose between her lips, sliding through the slippery notch of her sex until it rubbed against her clit, eliciting a gasp and a quick reflexive jerk. I'd been feeling little quivers through her legs, twitches of arousal and response to my teasing, but now as my tongue finally glided over her clit, she moaned and leaned back in the chair, pushing her pussy to my awaiting tongue. She wasn't even pretending to type anymore; I let it go.

I listened to her breathing, her gasps of breath; I felt her twinging legs, the way they clamped around my head, the way they flexed in an involuntary kegel exercise. I felt, I gauged, I played until I had her on the edge, both literally on the edge of the chair and figuratively on the edge of cumming, and then, leaning in just that little bit more I sucked her clit, pushing hard against it with my tongue, running it back and forth across her most intimate bundle of nerves. Her legs clamped around me, her legs pinching my head, tremors of orgasm spasming her body to the movements of my tongue.

I'd slowed my motions, just holding my tongue against her clit, allowing her to slowly come down from her orgasm. Her hand was rubbing the back of my head when I heard the distinctive slam of a door somewhere in the building. My ears perked up, Gloria must not have heard it as she made no effort to move or straighten up. My ears had perked up, but I heard nothing for maybe 30 seconds when I heard a male voice speak loudly, "Anyone here?"

Gloria not just sat up, but bolted upright, the chair pushed back by her legs, her hands pulling and smoothing her dress back into place. She didn't even pay attention to me, just bolted around from behind the desk to the open doorway. "Hello?" from a much closer position than before was answered immediately by Gloria.

"Ron! What are you doing here?" The name didn't ring a bell with me at first.

"Oh, Hi Gloria." There was a slight pause and he blurted out, "Wow, you look hot". He immediately realized the blunder, "I mean - you always look nice but you, um..." He realized he had a size 10 planted about three feet down his own throat and no way to back out.

"Thanks Ron. My boyfriend and I were on a date and I realized I had an important e-mail that I hadn't gotten out, and as long as we were close we just came by for a minute. We didn't realize anyone was here."

When he said "I just got in, we've got a planned maintenance on the server and I'm going to take it down for a couple of hours here in a few minutes," it clicked as to who this was. Ron, the IT guy; Ron the IT guy with the hots for Gloria who just happened at the moment to look extremely hot. Ron the IT guy who'd been looking down Gloria's blouse and now here she was, standing there talking to him in a hot dress and wearing absolutely nothing, no bra and no panties, underneath. I looked over, reached for her panties beside me on the floor and quietly slipped them into my pocket.

"I didn't know anyone would be here, I was just checking to make sure before I shut it down."

"Give me a second, I'll shut down and we'll be out of here." She'd played it very coy, but I don't think she expected Ron to follow her into the office. From my vantage point under the desk, I could just see his shoes; he was standing just inches from me, separated by just the kickboard of the desk. Gloria came around the front side of her desk, pulling the chair back into typing position and sat down. If he'd followed her around the desk, there was no way I could explain my position. Luckily he stayed where he was.

"You're here with your boyfriend?" I could sense him looking around.

"Yeah, he stopped at the bathroom." I cringed. Lies, even little ones, have a way of coming back and biting you. I just sat still, moments later she indicated she was done and shutting down the computer and with an "OK, Thanks," Ron and his shoes departed the room.

Gloria didn't move for 30 seconds, and when I started to move to come out from under her desk, she whispered "Stay there," and again got up and headed to the door. A peek outside, and she immediately turned around telling me the coast was clear. I climbed out and dusted off the knees of my pants.

As soon as I stood up, I turned to Gloria, and found her standing with a shocked look on her face. "OH my god -- do you think he suspected anything? He almost caught us, caught me! I'd have fucking lost my job!" she stage whispered to me as I approached her. She bit her lower lip again, a grin crossing her face. I stepped up to her; she practically leapt into my arms, kissing me, her tongue shoving into my mouth. She pulled away and turned, grabbed my hand. "Take me home so I can fuck your brains out."

We were halfway across the outer office when she suddenly stopped, a horrified look on her face. "I forgot my panties!" she whispered, looking toward the front of the office. I'd suspected why she'd stopped, and taken two steps as she began to start back.

Reaching into my pants pocket I pulled them out and stopped her. "You mean these?" I dangled them from a finger, just enough for her to realize I had them.

"Oh my God, thanks," she said, stepping toward me, her hand out. I just smiled and slid them into my pocket again, continuing to walk a bit ahead of her.

"What do you think Ron would say if he found them?" I asked over my shoulder. "Should I leave them in the bathroom for him to find?" She caught my arm, and pulled.

"Give them to me."

I shook my head. "Nope, don't think so. Good things happen when you don't wear panties." I grinned at her.

"You really can be a bastard, you know it?"

"Who, Me?" I grinned back at her, just as we reached the entry hall. A door was standing open just to one side of the entryway that hadn't been open when we'd arrived, a light shining into the hall. I assumed it was probably the server room, which was confirmed seconds later when Ron stepped into the hall, a computer board in bubble wrap in his hand.

Ron was as Gloria had described. Tall, a bit geeky looking, I estimated early twenties. Not bad looking as far as that is concerned. Dark black hair, a bit of 'bad boy" five o'clock shadow, and a small gold earring. Physically I would have said he was "skinny", there didn't appear to be an ounce of fat on him, but he wasn't a body builder either. Just a normal, geeky, IT guy. Gloria introduced us, I shook his hand and said hi, and almost immediately he said good bye as he had to get the server back up.

I put my arm around Gloria, holding her close while we waited for the elevator. Without thinking I slid my hand onto her bottom, rubbing and squeezing her bum through her dress. She wiggled against my hand a bit, and said "Be good," but didn't attempt to stop me. As the door closed, I looked up and saw the telltale little black camera shield in the hallway, realized we might have just been on Candid Camera. Actually I realized we were on camera, it just was whether anyone was watching or not. I figured that Gloria must have forgotten the camera, but she squashed that thought when she said "Do you think the guard was watching you play with my butt?"

"God, I'm sorry, Gloria, I forgot it was there." She turned facing me.

"You know what? I don't fuckin' care." With that she pulled my face down to hers. I started to kiss her, but she stopped, and sniffed. "Umm. Your face smells like my pussy," and kissed me.

I stood to one edge of the guard desk looking over the counter while Gloria signed out for us. A bank of TV's was flicking from scene to scene, all except for one slightly larger one that was locked on. An elevator door was displayed; a small number 24 was displayed in the upper right hand corner. The security guards eyes follow us as we headed out the door.

A taxi was idling just a block away; all I had to do was step to the curb, raise a hand to wave and the taxi scooted across the one way street and pulled to a stop in front of us. I pulled the sliding door on the van open for Gloria; she slid clear into the back. I followed so there was a full bench seat in front of us. No sooner had we given the address and pulled out than Gloria lay down on the seat, her back in my lap, arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers to kiss me. I glanced at the front; certainly the most the driver could see would be a couple of people kissing in the very back, if he was seeing anything at all. Gloria's body was mostly below the seat anyway, and although I saw his eyes flick to the rearview mirror, for the most part he was just watching the road.

Gloria's free hand was all over my body, roaming up my chest, touching my cheek, running down my abdomen, finding and squeezing my cock. I figured if she was playing with me, she wouldn't mind me playing with her either, and she didn't. I soon had the dress between her breasts again, my fingers finding and playing with her bare nipples; little, almost silent, moans of pleasure escaping from her mouth into mine. When I ran my hand down her belly toward her crotch, her hand followed, pulled the dress up and out of the way, allowing me easy access to her pussy. I don't know whether she was wet again, or still, but her pussy was silky smooth with her juices. Remembering not to just reach for her clit no matter how much I wanted to touch it, I played with her pussy lips, pulling them, rubbing against her pubic bone, finally slipping my middle finger inside her. Despite my attempts to be quiet, her pussy made wet squishy sounds as I finger fucked her. I changed to two fingers, pulling them up against her insides and began stroking; putting pressure where I figured her g-spot had to be. We hadn't broken our kiss since we started, sucking tongues, kissing passionately. When I did this, she seemed to melt against me even more, and when her hand disappeared from where she'd been playing with me, I opened my eyes to watch her stroking her bare nipple with her fingers. A few moments later she shifted again, this time I watched as she reached down, her hand sliding in beneath mine as she began to masturbate herself. Rubbing around her clit, pulling her juices up to lubricate it and then swirling her finger around and around, she masturbated on the outside while I masturbated her from the inside.

Even though our lips were locked together, her breathing let me know she was approaching an orgasm. Shuddering intakes through her nose, I could tell she was losing concentration on our kissing. When she began to suck my tongue insistently, wanting something inside her besides my fingers, I knew she was close. Her fingers had become a little buzz saw against her clit, and suddenly she tensed, her pussy squeezing my fingers, her fingers becoming still on her clit as she came. I swallowed her moan, she quit breathing momentarily, holding her breath until I broke our kiss. A sharp inhale; I could tell it was all she could do to have kept quiet as she came.

I glanced up at the taxi driver. Although it still didn't appear that he was paying attention to us, I wondered if he had a clue what had just transpired in the back of his cab, or whether he was just discreetly looking away.

I held a hand for Gloria as she slid out behind me, her dress once again covering everything it was supposed to. Gloria headed towards the front door while I paid the driver. As I handed him the money he just said "Thanks" but his eyes looked up through the open car door behind me. "Quite the little firecracker isn't she," he said, with a slight nod toward Gloria.

"That she is," I acknowledged, stepping back and pushing the door shut.

I started up the walkway to the townhouse; Gloria already had the door open and was facing me on the porch. She was barefoot; apparently her shoes and purse were already inside. She had both hands up behind her neck, looking like she was trying to unhook her dress. Apparently the clasp came undone just at that time as she slowly peeled the dress down, exposing her breasts, and then continued sliding it down her body, dropping it on the ground around her feet, standing naked on her front porch.

"Say Mister, have you got any idea what a girl has to do to get laid around here?"

~

I woke completely and totally disoriented. I'd reached for the alarm, but it had quit before I reached it. It went off a second time, only this time it stilled in mid ring, and I still hadn't touched it. Somebody was moving rapidly, I couldn't even focus my eyes. My head pounded with a headache from too much wine and too little sleep for too many days in a row. A stray beam of light was streaming into the room from somewhere; the hotel window wasn't where it was supposed to be. It gradually became obvious that I wasn't sure even what room I was in, and then I heard Gloria's voice.

"Hello? Yeah... No, I sent an e-mail, I was going to call in sick today... Oh Crap! That's today? Crap Crap Crap. Ok, give me a minute to think."

I sat up and found the clock -- 9:15. I realized that Gloria had something at work, probably something important. It dawned on me what time the clock had said, which didn't make sense - I never sleep that late. I took another look, it hadn't changed. My befuddled mind slowly recreated the night before; returning to her home; my sexy minx of a girlfriend stripping naked on the front porch; physically carrying her inside where she proved to be virtually insatiable. We'd done it in just about every room in the place until I couldn't get it up anymore; finally falling asleep after we managed to finally find her bed. I'd woken sometime later finding out that apparently it's possible to get a hard on in your sleep and be taken advantage of by a beautiful woman without knowing it. It had been almost dawn at that time, I was suffering from sleep deprivation, and despite it then being my normal wake up time or maybe even later, I'd fallen back to sleep.

"Listen, just take it easy. It's all in the file with their name on the server; I've got to get dressed, but I'll be there as soon as I can. Just get them some coffee, take your time and I should be there by 10." I heard the shower turn on, the next thing I knew Gloria was leaning over me, giving me a kiss. I reached up with one arm, pulling her down on the bed with me.

"I'm sorry Jimmy; I've got to go to work. You surprised me so completely it spaced me out on the presentation today. I've got to be there. Will you forgive me?"

I pulled her lips to me, she kissed me back. "Did I imagine that someone was doing naughties to me while I was asleep?"

She giggled, that little chuckle in the back of her throat that she unconsciously did so often. "Well, you didn't stay asleep."

"Hmmm," I said. "It was nice."

She pushed away. "I've gotta go. I've called Melissa; she's going to be here about noon to pick you up. You can just stay in bed if you want."

"Ok." She didn't move and didn't say anything for a moment.

"Jimmy, is it ok if I come see you when you get home?"

"I'd like that." She leaned down, kissed me one more time, and left.

~

I awoke a couple of hours later, finally feeling refreshed. I thought about going for a run, but couldn't find a key and didn't want to leave someone else's home open when I was just a guest there, so passed it up for the second day in a row. I got up and took a shower instead, washing the smell and stickiness of good sex down the drain.

We'd pretty well destroyed the bed; the wet spot we'd created had dried, but there was no doubt that we'd had fun. I stripped the bed, finally finding clean sheets in a hall closet and made Gloria's bed up.

I'd just finished putting everything back in my bag, ready to head for the airport and Mexico, when I heard a noise at the front door. Stepping out to the hall, I was just in time to see Melissa swing the door open and step inside with something black in her hand.

"Is there a logical explanation of why my dress is in a pile on the front porch?" She asked. She was holding her purse by the strap which she just set in on the floor, dropping the strap, and then holding the dress up two handed. She looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. "Hmm?" she hummed, with that "caught ya!" look that she'd had the evening before. "An explanation?"

I could tell she was really enjoying this.

"I suppose because your mother left in a hurry through the garage and didn't realize she'd left it on the porch?" She just looked at me, I watched the expressions fleet across her face.

"And why did she throw it on the front porch? " Her voice was skeptical.

"Mainly, I guess, because that's where she took it off."

"You mean that's where you attacked her and pulled it off?"

"No," I answered, shaking my head, "that's the place where she took it off, and just dropped it."

She nodded her head, still not believing it. "So Mom took her dress off, paraded around in her bra and panties on the front porch and you had nothing to do with it?"

I nodded. "No, and yes." Looking puzzled, she shook her head.

"You're not making sense."

"No, I'm making perfect sense. You rolled several questions into one. Yes, she took her dress off on the front porch. No, in that she didn't parade around in her bra and panties, and finally, yes, you're correct, I had nothing to do with taking her dress off her." I looked at her dead pan to start with but couldn't keep it up, finally breaking into a little smirk. I gave it a second and continued. "She wasn't wearing a bra and I took her panties from her earlier."

Her face was far from an enigma. Fleeting across her face, I saw disbelief, "maybe", disbelief again, and finally a decision that I was pulling her leg again. "Nah -- you're lying again."

"Swear to god," I said, right hand unconsciously flipping up into a Boy Scout oath sign. I hadn't done that in years.

"My mom stripped naked on the front porch?" She questioned incredulously.

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded, a "believe-it-or-not" smile on my face, which seemed to confirm to her that I must be pulling her leg. She tilted her head slightly, "She was still wearing her heels..." I pointed to Melissa's left at Gloria's shoes just inside the door where she'd kicked them off, leaving them as evidence this morning.

I could tell I'd almost convinced her, a look of incredulous admiration replacing the incredulous disbelief. "You, got my Mom, to strip on the front porch?" The disbelief returned, although not as strong. "And what did you say to get her to do that?" She waited.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't say anything; I was paying the cab driver. I turned around; she was standing on the porch and just peeled it off. She held up her arms and said 'have you got any idea what it takes for a lady to get laid around here?"

She looked right at me, finally deciding I was telling the truth. "Well I'll be damned." She shook her head slowly. "You're really as good as she said you were, aren't you?" I just smiled.

~

"So what's your story?" I asked as we were pulling on the freeway. "You seem to know everything about your mom and me, thanks to her, but I don't know anything about you. Where are you in College? What are you studying? Got a boyfriend? Plans? Tell me about yourself."

All I had to do was sit and listen, an occasional exclamation or "uh huh," and she told me about herself. Graduated the year before, Magna Cum Laude, no boyfriend currently, working on her Master's Degree in Psychology, planning to go on to get her PhD.