Executive Series - Partner's CFO

Story Info
Our partner's CFO made me his girlfriend for the night.
7.9k words
3.69
15.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband took the day off as it was the last day of school for the kids before the summer break starts and he wanted to surprise the kids and pick them up from school. He felt a bit upset as he wanted me to join them but I couldn't as we are at the final stages of closing a joint venture with a foreign partner. After dropping off the kids in school, he drove me to the office but kept silent the whole time, as he usually would when upset.

Feeling bad that I couldn't join them I tried to start a conversation with him to lighten up his mood but he would not respond. Not wanting him to be upset the whole day, I decided to flirt with him a bit. I reached over to his side and started rubbing his cock through his jeans. He got surprised with what I did and gave me a confused look, but still not a word came out of his mouth.

"Don't be upset honey, I will make it up to you when all of this is over." I said while continuously rubbing his cock.

Silence.

I knew he was getting aroused as I felt his cock getting hard, so I decided to take it up a notch. I began unzipping his fly until I could pull his cock out. I started giving him a hand job while he navigated through the highway. When traffic began to slow down with rush hour setting in, I bent over to his side and began giving him road head. He kept silent but I knew he was loving it as he was moaning as I devoured his cock. He started responding by cupping my tits and pushing my head lower down his cock. I kept sucking him without worrying if I can be seen by other motorists as I wanted to make my husband feel better.

Moments later, I felt his leg tense up a bit so I knew he was about to cum. I cupped his balls and sucked harder until I felt him spray his jizz down my throat. When I sat up after sucking his cock dry, I was surprised that we were about to enter my office building's driveway already. I don't usually swallow cum but as I didn't have time to spit and clean up, I decided to just gulp it all down. My husband was now smiling a bit, but I still reassured him that I will make it up to him soon before I alighted our car.

As I made my way to my work area, I was focusing on how to polish our terms of the joint venture so we could close the deal by end of day. Before I could open my laptop, I got a call from our CEO, asking me to come to his office.

"Good morning! Please have a seat."

"Thank you, sir. What can I help you with today?"

"I just came off a call with Anton, the CFO of our partner for the JV. He is the only one who has not signed the terms of the agreement, everyone else has signed."

"Okay, sir. Do we know what is holding him back from signing?"

"Before I go there, I want to ask you, how much do you want this JV to happen?"

"This is my biggest project, sir. I would do anything to make sure this pushes through. Why did you ask, sir?"

"I had to check how much you wanted it because his last demand involves you."

"Hmmm, ok, please say more, sir."

"He wants you to fly in and see him personally and close the deal with him."

"I can do that, sir, But, I am confused, what information does he need from me that we cannot discuss over video conference?"

"I don't think he wants data..."

"Sorry, what do you mean, sir?"

"See, Anton lost his wife a few years ago and has been single ever since. In all the meetings I have had with him, he always comments on how much he is attracted to you. No fail!"

"Hmmmm..."

"He wants you to spend the night with him before he signs the agreement."

"But, sir..."

"I know! This is an unusual demand, that's why I asked you earlier how much you want this to succeed."

"I want this to push through, sir. But...I am not sure I can do it sir."

"Are you sure? Remember how you let me fuck you to get that budget for your project that got you promoted? How is this any different?"

"Sir..."

"Let's do it this way. Close the deal for our company, I will promote you to CFO and give you a higher percentage of the profit."

I was speechless.

"He wants you there by 3 PM, which means you need to leave now. I have my chauffeur waiting for you downstairs to bring you home and get your stuff, then drive you to the airport where my private plane is waiting for you. When you get there, Anton's chauffeur will pick you up to bring you to the hotel he is staying at. You leave there at noon tomorrow."

I was still in a bit of a shock having my body pawned so early in the morning to get the deal to push through, but I guess he took me literally when I said I would do anything. As I went down to meet his chauffeur, I called my husband to tell him that I need to fly for an overnight trip, then this whole joint venture thing will be over. Naturally, he was upset again, but I promised to give him the "fuck of his life" when I'm back just to pacify him. It didn't do much, but I had no other option at this point.

When I got home, I changed to my lace bra and thongs and put on a black satin top and short black skirt. I packed a few lingerie and mini dresses then headed out the door. On my way to the airport, I called my husband again to explain how important this is for me and just allow me to close this deal. He told me that this is the last time he will tolerate such decisions which he feels compromises our family. Before I put down the phone, I gave him a heads up that I might not be able to call home in the evening as I will probably be in an all-nighter as my boss wants the deal signed by noon the next day. He's upset, but he gave this one to me.

When my CEO's plane landed, Anton's chauffeur picked me up from the tarmac, helped me through immigration, then drove me straight to the posh 5-star hotel where Anton was staying. He gave me the key card to the penthouse suite and handed my luggage over to the concierge. The concierge led me to the penthouse suite where I was greeted by a butler who gave me a glass of champagne to welcome me. The butler gave me a tour of the suite where I saw the nice king-sized bed, the beautiful carpet around the couch area, and of course the spectacular 360-degree view of the city.

After the tour of the suite, he led me to the powder room where I could freshen up, and told me that Mr. Anton will be coming shortly. I washed my face on the elegant sink in front of me, and used the premium skin care products provided. As I toweled by face dry, I felt someone hold me by the waist and press his body against mine. When I looked at the mirror, I saw Anton hugging me from behind.

"I'm glad you decided to come." he whispered to my ear as his hands began fondling my tits through my top and bra. Before I could speak, he turned me towards him a planted a deep wet kiss on my lips. I did not respond immediately, but after a few seconds of him darting my mouth with his lips, I felt a tingling sensation in my loins and I decided to kiss him back. He stopped and turned me again facing the mirror, then he started feeling my body. He grabbed my tits, then my ass, then lifted my skirt up to feel my crotch.

"I've always wondered what you looked like naked. Would you mind taking off your top and bra for me?" He asked as he took a seat on the marble bench by the side of the powder room. I obliged, taking my top off first, unsnapping my bra, before completely taking it off to show him my small breasts with very erect nipples. He motioned for me to come closer, and when I did, he pinched my nipples as if they were the volume knobs of an old transistor radio. I flinched a bit with the sharp pain in my tits caused by his pinch, but it quickly went away as he gently fondled my breasts. He then pulled me closer and took my nipples in his mouth, sucking on each one gently, making me moan with pleasure.

After he had his way with my nipples, he asked me to step backward and take off my skirt. As I slowly pulled my skirt down, he asked me to turn around so he can see my ass. He told me that he has always checked out my ass each time I walk past him and meetings, and he would want to see it while I bent forward. I decided to tease him a bit by pulling my skirt down very slowly, and arching my back as much as I could to accentuate my ass. He then lunged forward and bent me by the sink while holding me by my waist. He started kissing my neck while he rubbed my thong-covered ass, then he tapped my leg to tell me to spread them. He began rubbing my cunt through my lace thongs and in no time, my cunt juices were flowing. I knew he felt my panties getting moist as he bent me forward again and did the honor of pulling my thongs off for me.

Anton spent some time playing with my pussy, rubbing my labia and my clit, and even inserting a finger or two in my dripping cunt. In a couple of occasions he lubricated his finger with my cunt juices before pushing it down my asshole. By this time it became obvious to him that I wasn't an ass virgin. After working my pussy up really good, he turned me around and helped me sit up the sink counter top, then he spread my legs wide so he could have a clear view of my cleanly shaven pussy.

I was so horny that I wanted him to fuck me and I felt disappointed when he decided to eat my pussy instead of fucking it. He started by licking me up and down from my clit to my ass, then he went on to circle my clit with his tongue. He kept a steady, rhythmic pace, and in no time I was shivering as I exploded into orgasm. I tried to push his face away from my sensitive clit, but he was strong and managed to keep sucking on my clit, making me tremble uncontrollably. I eventually was able to push him away but I really felt weak and found myself trying to catch my breath.

He gave me a few seconds to gather my wits, before he held me by my ankles to spread my legs open. I heard him unbuckle his belt and unzip his fly, but I couldn't get a glimpse of how his cock looked like, but being a Latino, I assumed he had a big cock. I then felt him rub the head of his cock against my cunt lips, then slowly he inserted his cock inside me. I felt my pussy slowly getting stretched wide until I felt the tip of his cock poke my cervix. My assumption was right, he had a huge cock.

He fucked me slowly, pulling almost his entire cock out before sliding it back in me again, and with each thrust, I was moaning as I felt the length and girth of his rod. He slowly increased his pace which made my moans louder, and my tits jiggle in front of him. He once again pinched my nipples hard which made me screech with the sharp pain, but it was quickly replaced by my moans as his cock pummeled my pussy.

"Your pussy feels so good around my cock. Are you aware how good of a fuck you are?"

"Yes, sir. My husband tells me all the time, sir."

"He's a lucky son of a bitch. I'd love to fuck you every chance I can get. You know I'm going to fuck you a lot while you're here right?"

"I assumed, sir."

"Well you're right! How'd you like getting fucked? What position gets you off?"

"I like it doggy style, sir."

"Oooh, you horny little bitch! Come here and bend over."

With that he pulled his cock out of my cunt, helped me down then bent me over the counter top. He pulled my hair gently so that I was looking at the mirror in front of me before slowly penetrating me with his hard cock again. Unlike earlier, he fucked me hard from the get go, making me moan louder. He held my hair to make sure I was watching what he was doing to me on the mirror, and I could see how satisfied he was owning my pussy this way. He then let go of my hair and reached out to grab my hand, then he pulled my arms behind me making sure I don't hit my face on the sink while he banged me hard from behind. He pulled on my arms as he thrust his cock inside me making me meet his every thrust, and I was moaning in ecstasy.

"Ooooh, God! Fuuuuck!"

"You're loving it, aren't you?"

"Yeeahh...God, that's gooodd! Aaah, shit I'm cuummiiiing!"

"Yes, bitch! Cum on that cock! Cum on my cock!"

I started to shiver once more as I had another orgasm. Anton grabbed me by the hips to support me as my knees buckled with my explosive orgasm. He held me tight by my hips and my tits as he waited for me to recover and regain my strength. As I got back to my senses, he wanted to resume fucking but I asked for a breather.

"Okay! While you rest your cunt, why don't you show me your blow job skills? Come here, kneel down"

I did as told and knelt in front of him. He held me by my chin and gave me a few slaps on the cheek with his cock, before putting it in my mouth. I took in as much of his cock with every thrust, to the point of gagging a few times as I sucked him. I would shift from sucking to licking his shaft and his balls, and he was moaning with delight. At one point he held me by my temples as he fucked my mouth, making me gag a few more times.

"You give very good head, much better than the sluts I pay for! Do you suck your husband a lot?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm really envious! I'll get more blow jobs from you later, now I want your cunt again."

He helped me up on my feet and this time bent me forward against the granite wall. He wasted no time and immediately put his cock in my still dripping cunt. He grabbed me by the neck with one hand while his other arm had me by my waist. Like earlier, he pounded my pussy really hard. From time to time he would take his hand off my neck so he could pinch my nipples. They stung as usual, but it got overwhelmed by the sensation between my legs.

It was his turn to cum this time as I felt his body tense up. His thrusts became faster until I felt his warm jizz spray all over the walls of my vagina. He continued thrusting until he drained his full load inside me. After he was done, he pulled me further from the wall then pushed my back so I was bending from the hip. I squeezed his jizz off my pussy slowly and gave him a nice creampie. I thought he would be satisfied with it, but he took a step further when he scooped his jizz from my pussy lips with the head of his cock, and asked me to suck it clean and swallow his cum. I couldn't believe that I actually swallowed cum twice on the same day.

"I've always imagined how it was like to fuck you, now I know you're a great fuck."

I was silent, just leaning on the wall trying to catch my breath.

"I'll have more of that cunt later, for now clean up, we'll do some shopping."

He handed me a towel and a robe then led me to the shower room. I asked permission from Anton to call my husband before we leave, and he agreed to my request. I took a long, warm shower, making sure to wash off any trace of Anton's jizz from my cunt and crotch area. I dried myself up, put on the silk bathrobe, then I got my phone to call my husband.

I did a video call with him and my kids while I fixed myself up in the powder room. It was short and sweet as I didn't want to risk getting caught, but I did tell my husband that I just freshened up before going to the office, and that my long day was just about to start. He reminded me to take care of myself and we exchanged "I love you's" before putting the phone down. I then went to the closet and was surprised to see my clothes neatly hanged, but somehow I couldn't find my undies.

"Looking for something, madam?"

"Yes, looking for my bra and panties, I'm sure I packed a few pairs."

"I'm sorry, madam. Mister Anton asked me to keep them, and just give it back to you before you leave."

"Are you serious???"

"Yes, madam. I follow what Mister Anton wants me to do. I suggest putting on your dress now, madam. Mister Anton is waiting for you in his car by the hotel driveway."

I took my black mini tube dress from the rack and put them on quickly. I got a bit conscious as my stiff nipples were poking through my dress, but I guess I didn't have any choice but to go commando. I fixed up a bit then went down to meed Anton in his car. When I got in his car, he praised how I looked and gave his chauffeur instructions on where to take us. As we drove away, Anton pulled me closer to him and began fondling my tits.

"Not here, sir. Your chauffeur can see us."

"Don't mind him, he's used to this"

He went on with what he was doing and I felt helpless once more. He pulled down my dress to expose my tits then began sucking on my nipples, one after the other. I could see his chauffeur looking at the rear view mirror with a grin on his face while his boss played with my tits. After a while, Anton unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He pulled me by my nape and planted a wet kiss on my lips, before pushing my head down on his cock. I started giving him a blowjob in the backseat of his car, while he continued fondling my tits. As I sucked his cock, he then moved his hands to pull my dress up, this time exposing my bare ass and cunt. He started finger blasting my pussy while I went down on him.

We were interrupted when his chauffeur told him that we were near, so Anton allowed me to fix up while be zipped up his fly. As we went down of his car, I could see his chauffeur smiling at me, I just smiled back feeling a bit embarrassed. I followed Anton as he led me inside a relatively old shopping complex. After going through several rows of stores selling anything from low end souvenirs to pre-owned luxury bags, we finally made it to the entrance of a huge adult shop. Anton opened the door for me while telling me that he would like to get me some stuff from the store. He seems to be a regular customer of the shop as the salesman greeted him by his first name.

Anton asked the guy to bring out a rabbit vibrator, a vibrating butt plug, and a few lingerie choices of my size he can choose from. The guy obliged and immediately went inside the stockroom to look for Anton's orders. When he came back, he handed Anton 3 sets of lingerie and the pair of sex toys he asked for.

"Can you try these on?" Anton asked me as he handed me the lingerie.

"Where's the changing area?"

"Sorry, madam. We don't have any as we don't usually allow customers to try on our products. This is a special arrangement for Mister Anton."

"What? I cannot just undress and change here!"

"Can you lock your store and put down the blinds for a few minutes, Sam? See she's not a hooker like the rest. Let's give her some privacy."

Sam, the salesman, followed Anton's order. I went to the corner of the store to try on the lingerie. The first one I tried was a black lingerie set with lace thigh highs. garter suspenders, lace G-string and lace bra. The second one was a sheer pink baby doll with matching thongs. The last one was a red cup-less body suit with an open crotch. Every time I tried one on, Anton would ask me to go near him so he could feel my ass and my tits, then he would ask Sam if it looked good on me. For all three, Sam gave a thumbs up so Anton ended up buying all three, together with the rabbit and the butt plug. Before we left the store, Anton asked me to put the red one on underneath my dress, and I obliged.

Anton's chauffeur was waiting for us by the driveway of the shopping complex, and as we went in the car, Anton gave instructions take his time bringing us back to the hotel. I was confused with his instruction, specifically the "take your time" part, but eventually found out why. As we settled in the backseat, Anton put out his cock again and pulled me closer. I was about to go down to give him a blowjob again, but he stopped me, and instead asked me to take off my dress. I was hesitant so he helped me get my dress off, and when I was down to just my bodysuit, which did not cover much, he asked me to straddle over him and mount his cock.

He held me by my hips as I stepped over him, then he guided me slowly down on this cock. Once he got is entire cock inside my cunt, he began to help me slide slowly up and down his shaft. He pulled my body closer to him such that my nipples were rubbing on his face while I rode his cock, and he took advantage of this and began sucking on my tits.

12