Exhibitionism Leads to Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
An 18yo has an adventure following flashing.
1.5k words
4.51
8.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearly 19. It was the last day of term, which was my last day ever at school, I decided to really up the anti. With my heart in my mouth and a slightly moist pussy I flashed Mr. Spiers with no panties on. It certainly increased his interest and he did seem to loose concentration on a couple of occasions. What I thought was my final interaction with the gorgeous Mr. Spiers was as I left the classroom I slipped my knickers into his bag and told him I had left him a memento.

As I walked away from the school gates a vehicle pulled up next to me and smiling Mr. Spiers offered me a lift home. I said I thought he was not allowed to have any involvement with his pupils outside of school. He smiled a huge grin and said

"At 3.30 when the school bell rang you ceased to be a pupil. I ask again do you want a lift home?"

I was delighted and went to get into the front seat. The vehicle was large and had three rows of sears well spaced out. He said I should sit in a specific seat where he said he would be able to keep an eye on me. It took me a minute to realize what he was saying. The central mirror was adjusted so that I could see him and more important he could see me. I now knew why I was in this seat and settled back and spread my legs. I had brought a spare pair of knickers and had worn them so as not to risk flashing my pussy accidently. I wanted to put on a show for him and started by rubbing myself through my knickers. Very quickly I wanted to be even more naughty and moved my hand inside them to rub my excited pussy.

Much to my surprise he told me to take my hand away but to take my panties off so he could see me. I was now feeling highly stimulated and delighted with how things were turning out. At this stage he pulled over into a rest area where people parked to go walking. It was empty and he pulled up to one end. He looked at me in the mirror and said.

"Would you like me to stay here in the front or join you in the back?"

I knew what the implications of my answer would be and could barely get my answer out I was so nervous. He knelt in front of me and gently pushed me back lowering himself so his head was between my legs. The first contact of his tongue and lips on my pussy was electric. He licked around the whole area making what was not already wet, wet. This done he concentrated on sucking, licking and nibbling the area around my clit. It was heavenly and I told him so. Although I had never had an orgasm from oral sex I was still surprised to find I was not racing towards one.

On reflection I think he was teasing me enough to keep me highly aroused without risking bringing on an orgasm. He carried on for what seemed hours before pulling me slightly towards him and pushing my wide-open legs up towards my chest. I felt very vulnerable as my bottom was spread wide-open right in front of him. He now moved his tongue straight to the very middle of my dark crinkled anus. No one had ever gone near this orifice and I was shocked by how wonderful it felt. His tongue was firm and flicked at the sensitive skin. He did add a finger to my clit as he kept the licking going. Eventually he pulled away and sat back with a huge smile and just studied the whole area.

"Do you want more my dear?"

"Yes please Mr. Spiers it feels wonderful please don't stop."

He seemed very pleased with this answer and resumed his work but now on my pussy and clit again. There was no obvious change in what he was doing from the first time except he did keep a finger gently playing with my anus. However, I was now sure that if it carried on for long I would be certain to cum. Usually I do not sense my orgasm until a few seconds before it hits me but this build up was like climbing a gentle slope to get there rather than a sharp mountain. When my body finally succumbed to his expert toying there was no violent spasms just a feeling like waves washing over my whole body time and time again. It was almost gentle without those sharp peaks. I am usually very verbal and noisy as I cum but I think I just repeated how wonderful it felt over and over. It wasn't spectacular but the feeling afterwards was one of complete satisfaction. He gave me time to recover before saying

"Are you are virgin my dear?"

"If it would make you feel better if I answered yes then yes."

We were now both laughing and it was nice. I was hardly shocked when he knelt up and pulled his trousers and pants down his legs. He was fully erect and appeared quite large. From somewhere he produced a condom that he quickly applied. He did give me a questioning look as if asking for permission, which I gave with a gentle nod.

He entered me with surprising ease and settled into a very pleasant rhythm. It was not demanding but felt very comfortable. Again there was not the urgency that my younger lovers had usually shown. We had got this far and he had not yet seen what I always think of as my best assets. I pushed my blouse and bra up around my neck in one movement. My boobs are not very big but every boy who has ever seen them say that my rock-hard nipples are stunning. From his reaction Mr. Spiers agreed with those who had gone before. He shifted himself so that he could play with my receptive nipples.

This took the stimulation to a new level. His prick seemed to be finding new places inside me to excite and my nipples were talking to my clit. It had never occurred to me that I might cum again; this was just letting him have his pleasure. I could see him sense a change in me and with a condescending smile he found my clit with, I think, it was a thumb. Within seconds I was on the steep slope to the summit.

"Be a good girl and cum for me."

I was almost annoyed that this was all it took but very quickly this changed to welcoming my orgasm. This was quite different to the first. I raced to it and my hips starting thrusting uncontrollably. They kept thrusting even after the six or so sharp spasms crashed through my body. The orgasm was over quickly but my hips kept thrusting and I realized that he was just about to cum. It was lovely to see his orgasm face make him completely unable to maintain his air of supremacy that he always showed.

There was no gentle romantic touch afterwards. He did give me a warning.

"Your exhibitionist streak could land you in some serious trouble unless you watch out."

I decided to fight back a little.

"Well if what just happened was serious trouble I might just risk it. I have to admit for an old man you did a very descent job."

He took me home and as I got out, from the front seat, he wished me well for my future. Even as young as I was I did not need telling that what had happened was a one off and that there would be nothing more between us.

My sister, two years older than me, greeted me at the front door with a huge smile. She also waved and smiled at the departing car.

"So you were his pupil of choice this year were you?"

I genuinely had no idea what she meant and pulled a questioning look.

"Did he take you to "Little Meadows" on the way home?"

"Ah, yes he did how did.......?"

"Did you let him go down on you? I hope you did he really is rather good at it."

"What makes you think that?"

"Oh I do hope you don't think you are the first. He brought me home from school after the last day two years ago. Last year Emily who lives on the corner had the same treatment. It is rumored that we were not the first two. So come on spill the beans. Did he, did you let him, what happened, was it good?"

I shared ever last detail with my big sister. We compared the experiences we had had with Mr. Spiers and both laughed plenty about them.