Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Millie makes the most of every opportunity, flashing for men.
6k words
4.63
13.2k
22
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two weeks following the Smith's evening out of town, started off with recriminations and a vow that they would never repeat the episode. However, each time they discussed the events of the night and pictured the scene, it had the effect of awakening the same strong feelings of sexual arousal felt at the time.

Joe got to know more about what his wife did when Peter first took her around the side of the building. Seeing how aroused Joe would get when they spoke about it made Millie feel comfortable about telling her husband every detail, even admitting to the incredibly arousal she experienced from Peter's touch, which explained why she later so easily succumbed to allowing both he and Syd to take their pleasure with her; Millie craved for more. She even happily confessed to feeling more than a little disappointment that both men hadn't fucked her up against that wall.

'As soon as Peter kissed me I knew I wanted more. All night he had been ogling me while I flashed my body for him - I saw the bulge in his pants - he saw me keep checking it out.'

'What exactly happened?'

'He put his arm around me before we even reached the foyer and kissed me before I went into the ladies toilet. He had a quick feel of my tits and suggested we both go outside and get some air when we had both had a pee. He told me he wished I could hold his cock while he pissed - that thought gave me hell of a turn on!'

'I never would have imagined you capable of having such kinky thoughts - let alone getting a turn on from them. You've a side to your character that you've kept hidden from me.'

'Maybe it's time to let you see more of it,' Millie said with a dirty grin.

Joe took a deep breath and massaged his cock over his trousers, urging his wife to tell him more.

'Pete waited for me then we both went outside. I guess it wasn't the first time he had taken a female around the back of the building. I felt a real slut letting him push me against the wall, grabbing my tits. He told me his cock had been hard all night, ever since he got a look up my dress when I sat on the high stool. When he started playing with my tits I felt an urge to put my hand between his legs, then when he told me to take his cock out, I unzipped him and crouched down to suck his dick'

Joe uttered expletives and began to breathe very heavily, taking his own cock out, masturbating as he pictured his wife sucking off Peter.

'You didn't take much persuading then!'

'I didn't need persuading, I would have let him fuck me, pity I didn't just tell him that I wanted his cock inside me; get him to fuck me hard up against the wall.'

As Millie reached this part of her story she lifted her skirt, put her hand inside her knickers and began to rub her clit. Joe needed to slow down his masturbating before he lost control.

'Did you finish him off in your mouth?'

'Not right away, no. He stood me up then did the same to me; he tugged down my panties and knelt down to lick my pussy. Fucking hell, it felt awesome; I grabbed his head and slowly wriggled my pelvis against his mouth. I reached orgasm first. Not wanting to let him go unsatisfied I sucked his cock and let him cum in my mouth. When I walked back in and saw the stern way you looked at me I was scared you'd shout and start a fight. I felt guilty then because at that point I still had some of Pete's jism in my mouth.'

Joe lurched forward and grabbed his wife flattening her on the couch. As her panties were already off and his cock was hard and ready he wasted no time in sliding it up her cunt and fucking her for all he was worth.

That was just one of many instances where the mere mention of that fateful night resulted in Joe and Millie having hard sex, their level of arousal reaching heights never before imagined. Keeping to their vow, they stayed away from the night club and though they never discussed the matter both often wondered how exciting another visit might be. The couple however had something else to look forward to.

Every year in early autumn Joe and Millie would rent a cottage in a small coastal town on the Yorkshire coast. In spite of the tourist season being over the town was ideal for taking a short break before winter set in. With good pubs and restaurants, set amongst old cobbled streets the place had kept its old world character.

Famous for many reasons, including a mention in the book Dracula, one annual event that drew the crowds was a festival celebrating the Goth culture. Both girls, boys, men and women would descend on the town and dress in the Goth fashion. Hardly historically accurate the mode of dress had now, in modern times taken on more of a BDSM look, mainly black clothing, adorned with chains and leather straps. Many females favoured black net tights or stockings under very brief leather skirts or shorts, some leaving stocking tops and suspender belts visible. The effect often looked very sexy and erotic.

Now it didn't take long for Joe and Millie to realise this also would be an ideal time to indulge in a little exhibitionism. During Goth Week, revealing clothes would definitely not look out of place. Neither Joe nor Millie vocalised their thoughts to each other but when they set off for the north east coast of England the idea dominated their minds. Both thought that Millie showing off a little could be a lot of fun.

Arriving at the small fishing port late afternoon the couple quickly unpacked, took a shower and went out for an evening meal. Millie dressed in a skirt and top that was short but not overtly sexy, though her top was a bit thin for a cool evening by the coast. After the meal they decided to have a couple of drinks then go back to their rented cottage and retire early after a busy day travelling. They headed for a small pub that they were familiar with, one usually frequented by locals. It was when Millie took off her coat that Joe noticed how the cold air had caused her nipples to become erect. And to Joe's delight it was evident that the men at the bar had noticed too!

Millie stayed at the bar while Joe ordered the drinks, knowing she was being admired. Like at the club she looked back at the men and smiled, turning full on to them knowing what part of her anatomy they were focusing on. Through the big mirror on the wall behind the bar Joe watched Millie give the men a good look. After being served with their drinks they went to sit down at a table. The pub was very quiet with only a few locals drinking. Millie realised she was the only female in the place. Obviously, like other pubs, when the main holiday season ended it reverted to being a pub for mainly the local men.

Both Millie and Joe noticed that being the only woman in the establishment, and considering the visibility of her still erect nipples plus wearing a fairly short skirt that the men constantly glanced her way, some letting their gaze linger quite a while. It was inevitable that the conversation would eventually drift round to men, Millie, and what thoughts it conjured up.

'These guys seem very interested in you, Millie. Just imagine how they'd react if you'd been wearing that tight dress you wore for the club.'

'I certainly would attract a lot of attention in a place like this.'

'They'd all have erections by now from seeing your tits almost hanging out.'

Millie giggled softly. 'You shouldn't be saying things like that.'

'Why not, does mentioning that turn you on?'

'Well, we said we'd never do that again - but seeing you've asked, yes, it does bring back certain memories and feelings.'

'If we did decide to have some fun, there's no better place. Absolutely no one knows us here - and given the Goth fans are dressed in all sorts of sexy weird outfits even coming into a quiet pub dressed to thrill won't be out of place this week. You are already getting a lot admiring looks without even trying - though seeing how your nipples are sticking out has given me an erection too! All this and we've only been here a few hours!

The sexual talk was making Millie feel aroused. The small circular table was set more or less between them which meant the men, who were just a few feet away, had a clear view of her legs.

'I'm beginning to wish I had worn a shorter skirt!' Millie cooed, causing her husband to draw in a deep breath. He took great joy in knowing that he no longer needed to spend a lot of time trying to coax her into dressing more provocatively. Millie was now open and honest about how much of a thrill she got from exhibiting her body in front of other men. In fact, Joe reminded himself that the game was no longer limited to flashing thighs and tits - they had already gone way past that. His cock was throbbing at the thought their naughty predilection for exhibitionism might again progress to Millie having some sort of sex with other men while he watched.

'Hope you're able to put together a sexy outfit or two - if not we'll have to buy a few new items.'

Millie nodded her head. It seemed both had an unspoken agreement that they would endeavour to attract men and indulge in some sexy fun. Millie too, now had thoughts of maybe having the chance of getting to know how it felt to be fucked by another man - or preferably plural, men. Even though her time with Peter and Syd had been so amazingly dirty and thrilling she felt it a shame that neither of them actually fucked her. Of course she had felt guilty afterwards, but why pretend, she certainly did want more of the same; and she was very happy that her husband wanted her to have other men too.

The weather on the following day was unusually warm and mild for the time of year though quite breezy. Deciding to walk along the sea front to get some healthy exercise Millie dressed in a shortish, flared skirt, and hoping the day would get warmer still, she wore a light clinging tee-shirt that Joe noticed was tantalisingly low cut. The weather being unpredictable however meant she would play safe and cover all angles, so the jacket she chose was shower proof without being heavy. Joe just threw on anything that came to hand, denim jeans a shirt and suitable jacket. Fifteen minutes later they reached the wide concrete pedestrian walkway with the sea on one side and grassy banks on the other. Now, more exposed to the elements people walking along the promenade had to hang on to their hats while ladies were careful to make sure the strong breeze didn't blow their skirts up.

Millie also took precautions, but as they walked toward the less populated area of the bay with fewer people around she stopped worrying if her skirt blew up. Of course, this carelessness was planned. Now the people they met along the way were mainly male - men who had been fishing or walking their dogs and small groups of younger men who had been surfing or playing ball games on the beach; others just out for a stroll or sitting on the low wall that divided the path from the grassy banks.

Millie didn't miss an opportunity to let her skirt billow up displaying to any passing male her dainty little panties and hold up stocking tops. She had great fun allowing her panties to stay on show, picking the best moment to turn her head and delight the ogling men by casting a sexy smile their way, while her panties were still on show, letting them know she was intentionally exposing her charms. Joe, while pretending not to notice how much his wife was showing, saw everything, getting a big thrill from seeing the expressions on the faces of the men.

The biggest and best thrills came when the couple occasionally stopped to watch the waves, always making sure they had a good audience, typically a bunch of young men sitting on the low wall or leaning against the safety rails. Millie would place her hands on the rail and feign ignorance of the fact her skirt had billowed up and remained up, due to the material being trapped against the metal work or simply because one gust of wind quickly followed another leaving her exposed for several minutes.

On one such occasion, Millie was stood very near four lads in their 20s, giving them a good view, watching them getting quite a turn-on, then after a minute had passed she turned her head to face them, smiling, deliberately slowly looking down to see how much she was showing, then, to their shock and surprise, instead of covering up, she turned her whole body toward them letting them have a full frontal view of her crotch. When her movement caught the full force of the gust her skirt lifted higher still, above her panties, showing the bare flesh of her belly. Again she looked the boys in the eye, giving them a very sexy and naughty smirk. The boys fidgeted when they realised Millie had now fixed her eyes on the front of their denims, looking for evidence of an erection.

When the couple came across four men in wet-suits gathering their gear, it was Millie who was the first to stare unashamed eyeing up their bulges, especially the one who was half way to taking off his wet-suit showing his very tight and brief swimming trunks underneath. The group was stood slightly off the path in a sort of little lay-by that acted as a turning space for maintenance vehicles. Astoundingly to the surprise of all the men, including Joe, Millie stepped toward them, leaving the path - just as the breeze once again lifted her skirt.

'I bet the water is quite cold,' Millie said, making conversation while the men stared at her nylon covered thighs that showed an inch or two of bare flesh.

The men agreed, looking like they had been put in a trance.

'Yes, it is,' said one of the men, before attempting to give the incredibly sexy woman an account of their morning dip, getting tongue tied and stammering. That was no surprise given that Millie was now again showing off her tiny panties. Millie continued to make small talk, while the men carried on removing their wet-suits and dried themselves off with towels.

'We're very glad the sun has come out,' muttered one of the men.

'It's become quite warm now, hasn't it - hot almost,' sniggered Millie, looking how they reacted to her suggestive double entendre. 'In fact it's hot enough to remove my jacket now.'

Every few seconds or so the breeze exposed Millie's crotch. It had now become very obvious to the men that she was intentionally flashing and getting a kick from doing it. When her jacket came off, the very low neckline of her tight top made the eyes of the men widen, all of them focusing on her prominent nipples that pushed against the thin material.

Millie made it clear she intended to stay by walking to the low wall and sitting down. As a gust of wind came at just the time she about to lower her bottom on the wall her skirt again uncovered her; Millie paid no heed and sat on the wall, now with thighs parted and skirt almost fully around her waist.

With a lascivious smirk, Millie watched the front of the men's swimming trunks expand, the outline of their growing cocks now easily visible.

'I can tell you like what you see!' Millie said softly.

One of the more adventurous men now asked her; 'How about you? Do you like what you see?'

With a big smile, Millie answered, 'Very much so - but I bet the view would be so much more exciting if I could see it in the flesh!'

Now the men knew they could be direct and open, one guy commented that if they weren't in a public place and people weren't strolling along the path toward them - then they would be happy to give her a better look. No one had yet mentioned the 'Elephant in the room' as the saying goes when the obvious is being ignored; now one man did.

'I think that guy you're with might not approve.'

Millie looked across at Joe, who had wandered over to look out to sea, but could still hear the conversation. The wife gave a clear response.

'If we were able to take this further my husband wouldn't have a problem.'

'Wow!' exclaimed one of the men, while the others took in a gasp of air.

One man stepped closer to Millie and placed his fingers in the waistband of his swimming trunks, lowering the front slightly, enough for Millie to get a glimpse of his pubic hair.

'Apart from being too public, this is unfortunate for other reasons. We have a van parked over the other side of the sand dunes; we could have taken you there - and your husband if he likes to watch. Unfortunately you'll have to make do with this - we need to be somewhere else soon.

Pulling down the front of his swimming trunks he let his erect cock spring out, letting Millie admire its generous size.

'I'd have loved to have played with that - and more! You'll have to make do with this!' the sexy wife said.

Millie pulled the gusset of her panties to one side showing the men her bare shaven pussy. She stretched her legs wide and used her fingers to open up her labial lips.

'If only we all had more time and more privacy!' she purred.

Checking how far away the approaching couple were, the man stepped even closer and reached down to feel Millie's damp cunt. Right away she copied suit and reaching out she fastened her fingers around the hard cock that swung up and down a few inches from her face.

Joe, having listened to the conversation had decided it was time to turn around and look what was happening. All the excitement of being in the alleyway of the club watching his wife suck cock and have her tits played with returned. He was desperate to masturbate but could do nothing about it. Agitated and excited he looked on as Millie drew the guys cock to her mouth and began to suck his purple helmet licking his piss hole; she worked her hips against his invading fingers.

Enjoyable though it was it had to come to an abrupt end. Two members of the public were almost upon them; very quickly the sexy couple returned to normal, Millie standing and casually returning to her husband's side. They waved the men goodbye and resumed their walk.

'Would you have let them take me to their van?' Millie asked her husband.

Both had similar images flashing across their mind's eye. They pictured walking with the men to a secluded place where their van was parked up, Millie climbing in the rear joined by all four men, removing her panties and taking out her tits, lying down and letting them take turns to fuck her. The fantasy images in Millie's head were similar although she would remove her panties and get on all fours, bending her head forward to take the cock of a man who'd be lying down in her mouth, whilst behind her a cock would be thrust in her cunt; she would then have a cock in each hand, wanking them whilst fucking and sucking. She pictured her husband Joe stood at the back of the vehicle with the rear door open, watching, wanking his own cock as all four men ravaged her, taking turns to fuck her from behind.

Yet another sexual adventure, she thought, but she still had not been fucked by another man.

Stopping on the way back for a coffee and snack at a street cafe, they watched various groups of Goths dressed in their favoured modes of dress. Several of the girls wore incredibly tight and tiny denim shorts, some showing the lower cheeks of the arse with glimpses of their knickers as the narrow band of denim cloth between their legs left nothing to the imagination. Others, wearing garments made of thinner material displayed their bulging vulvas, showing what was popularly known as a camel-toe, the cloth folding into their slit. Not an outfit suitable for a woman Millie's age, at least not outdoors, but maybe, under the right circumstances, wearing something similar could give a man a thrill. Maybe if a workman or male friend of Joe's had to come round to the house - she could pretend not to have expected him! Millie let her mind wander indulging in her sexual daydreams - Joe was having plenty of his own. This was only the late afternoon of day one of their holidays, there was plenty of potential for sex with other men and hopefully she would get to enjoy the feel of another man's hard cock in her pussy fucking the hell out of her.

12